All Comments on 'My Wife and My Office Friend'

by Sarthak72

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Please don’t write anymore.

This was more painful to read than you can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible…. I hope this is your last story you ever write!

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Wow….. get yourself neutered and end your line

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

New year, and more Indian cuck crap. Is there any other kind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
What the

Please I’m begging you to either pick a different category to write in or just please stop writing. This is why everyone hates Cuckold stories and this one is just another pile of wasted time and effort writing. Very sorry to be so blunt about it but this was like so pathetic it was like a teenager had written it. I can tell you like to write stories which don’t get me wrong is commendable but to write a story that on here are just a waste of time they are like quick to write sort of stories that you want people to know you are still alive kind of stories. You need to go back to the proverbial drawing board and see what is capturing the readers eye so to speak look at the different category’s . You need to look at what you enjoy writing aka fetish or BDSM or nonConsent see how other writers write etc . Don’t get me wrong we like to encourage newbies but it’s when they always write these sorts of stories it gets me down nearly 90% of all newbies write stories like this and nearly all never write stories again because of the poor reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
A great story

Now stop so no one needs to go read such a decline that is sure to follow.

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

That's sad,,bad,and totally a waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A stunningly great story! Your talent surpasses JPB. HDK and ohio combined! Don't stop all fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Firstly, put this stuff in FETISH!!!

Secondly, where are all these f*ing cucks coming from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved story. i got so hard by thinking about that mans penis in your wifes pussy. please write more such stories. thank u

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are all Indian men pathetic non man cucks?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Pretty much like the Brits, erotic stories really fucked up the reputation of Indian men.

The way they are portrayed, you would think they are a nation of wittols....

Yet all of those endless stories of happy Indian cucks were written by Pakistanis. Hey, you never know...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please stop…….I normally don’t give bad reviews cause I understand that writing these stories take time. But this is just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First part was good as well as the second part, too.

But it became awful when she became a town whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous