My Wife and My Office Friend

Story Info
Wife and my office friend of mine cuckolding me.
14.4k words
2.67
62.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sarthak72
Sarthak72
13 Followers

I'm 30 years old, married. 29 F is my wife. She is gorgeous, hot, and seductive. She is a piece of meat that anyone would kill for, I assure you. She is gorgeous. We were married around the time I was 25 and she was 24. We had known one other since we were young children and grew up in the same area. Since we had been friends our entire lives, our parents were also aware of our friendship. And as teenagers, our relationship developed into a romance. Since we merely act like friends, it was a secret. We did everything very similar.

We weren't prepared to part ways. So when we reached the point when we both had jobs, I was prepared to propose to her. When she answered yes, we both called our parents at once to share the news. They were extremely joyful and ecstatic. Everyone wanted us to be together because we had been such close friends since we were little, which astonished me.

Despite the fact that we were in a relationship at the time, we never engaged in any sexual activity. We agreed to carry out our vow to one another after being married. When we were teenagers, we already had plans to get married. She only allowed me to kiss her, give me a handjob, and touch her breasts at most. Actually, we only did that.

So as we started planning our wedding, I was very eager to finally see her naked. I've never touched her pussy or seen her undressed in any way. I was therefore eager about it the entire month.

Our first night together after getting married was a disaster. We had a lot of relatives over, and we were exhausted from all the activities we had to do throughout the day.

She actually donned her bridal lehenga and sat with milk and rose petals on the side table the following night because she wanted to give me my first night. My wife and my cousin sister are good friends. Once all of the family members had left, my wife told her everything she had planned for the evening. She received decorating assistance from my cousin, who also got her ready. She truly was a blessing to me.

She is incredibly lovely, so I went into the bed and started by lifting her pallu. After I kissed her, she pulled me over to her side by grabbing my waist. I was lying on her body kissing her as she parted her legs. I finished kissing her lips and then moved to her neck before slowly descending to kiss her boobs. I halted and begged, "Can you please get naked?" She gave me a dead stare and hesitated before responding with a yes. I stood up and let her to move. She turned to face the wall while standing up close to the bed. Her ass was pointing at me. She slowly undid her bra, then her blouse, before opening her lehenga and tossing it in the corner. She also took off all of her overly ornate jewelry. Her scarlet bangles, mangalsutra, and wedding ring were all that remained. When she turned around, I was astounded by her appearance. She resembled a goddess. Her measurements were 34-27-33. She has firm breasts that have never been touched. Her nipples were cute, and her aerolas were short and tight with no dangling or loose boobs. I adored it. I wondered how the heck I ever got this bitch and felt a sense of fear. She is out of my league in every way. She was obviously a model or a well-known celebrity in our community if she wasn't my friend, given her dimensions and adorable, attractive face.

She furrowed her eyebrows when she saw that my dick had grown so big that it was visible through my jeans. I swiftly lowered my pants. She frequently observed my dick as she gave me a handjob.

I instructed her to assume the same position, and we kept going there. I resumed kissing her mouth to nipples once more, but when I tried to bite them with my teeth, she whimpered a little, so I refrained because I knew it would hurt. I then kissed her all over and lay down on her while playing with her boobs.

Her pussy was filthy and covered in hair. I liked it because of the scent. Little brown pussy with hair on top. It was a lovely scene. I finally got to see her pussy. I gave it a kiss after a brief period of playing with it. She was plainly becoming aroused when I observed her get wet and her face. She grabbed me with her legs around my neck, held me there, and asked me to lick it while making a lovely expression. I simply licked her pussy out since I was amused by her expression. The salty taste of her pussy fluid was making me addicted, so I pushed my tongue as far down as I could. I licked her clitoral area and vagina. Even the area between her pussy and ass got licked clean by me. I didn't want to attack her ass because I found it to be fairly disgusting.

She had a brief orgasm, and I immediately began to prepare for sex. Since I was already dripping, I just went for it. Before I even pushed my dick, she instructed me to use the condom. I placed my dick on the opening of her pussy and rubbed it. She gestured in the direction of the drawer in front of our bed. I promptly took one and headed back. She assisted me in putting on the condom while licking her fingers and massaging my genitalia. and put it on the opening of her pussy. She was willing to give up her virginity.

I pushed one, but it didn't penetrate all that deeply. I persisted in exerting pressure and wouldn't give up. Her eyes were streaming with tears, as I could see. She was hurting. Her legs were trembling all over the place. She then looked at me, and our eyes locked. I wanted to stop, but I refrained. When I noticed her blinking, I immediately pushed with all of my strength. It entered. She let out a loud moan similar to "Aaaah," realized what she had done, and put a palm to her face to make herself quiet. I could hear my parents murmuring from other room, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

When I first met her, she was crying with excitement rather than tears of regret. She was smiling as she had tears streaming down her face. As I drew my dick out, she peered over at my dick from the space between us. She had never even masturbated that much to remove her hymen, yet it was her blood. I pulled my dick out completely and simply forced her to settle down at that very time despite knowing she was becoming anxious and panicked. I hugged her and slept next to her. She hugged me while we conversed for some time. I reassured her that it's okay and that it's all part of the process. I made sure she knew everything was okay and that it was usual. I cleaned her in the shower after bringing her into the bathroom. She was standing with her legs apart, and I was on my knees cleaning her pussy.

following a thorough cleaning and washing. I asked if you wanted to go to sleep or keep talking. She gave me a deadpan expression as if she already knew the outcome. Yes, she replied cautiously. I told her that if she wasn't willing to do it, it didn't matter. She argued that she wanted to participate as well. I was aware that she was taking action to make me happy. We returned to our bed and covered it with a cloth so that it would stay clean this time. She took up her position once more, and I held that position. As I started to squirm and the condom started to fall off, I changed it. She was focusing her attention on my dick as I stroked it and tried to make it as hard as possible. It made me feel bad.

I put the condom on after getting erect, added some saliva to it, and then began to fuck her. She wasn't as hurt as she had been previously. She was still making an effort to finish it. I was watching her as she made an odd, uncomfortable face. I started right away and finished in 30 to 40 seconds.

Then I slept next to her. She put on a nightgown after then came and slept next to me. We had sex twice a week after that incident. I used to fuck her with all mighty, but I never got the impression that she was having much fun. She was experiencing orgasms, however, whenever I used my tongue. I felt content that I had this talent at least. We kind of got into this roleplay of her being the dominant and whenever I got home from work, she would ask me to kneel down and lift her skirt or nightgown, and I would bury my face in her pussy. She would always advise me to use my tongue, but I started to deny that. It was really wonderful, and I enjoyed seeing her enthusiastic about something.

I started watching porn when I acquired a new smartphone, which allowed me to discover a variety of themes and fantasies that people have all over the world. I started becoming a goon as soon as I hit puberty. I used to spend hours masturbating and would only stop when I was about to experience an orgasm. Just thinking about my friend, who is now my wife. As I began to masturbate for hours again after marriage, that habit of mine became more genuine. Every time I suggested her to watch any porn, my wife would typically object, saying things like, "Don't be a porn addict." She was unable to stop me from seeing porn, though.

.

Back then, I came across some cuckolding porn. Although it wasn't particularly well-known, I learned some new words like "hotwife" and other things. I had to browse the main websites to find them because they weren't there. As I related to it more and more, I soon became more invested. It brought back memories of my youth. when I was in roughly the eighth grade. All of my buddies had access to this collection of films and images of attractive women. We once discussed how attractive our teacher was. We were quite open, just like kids are accustomed to being with one another. At one point, we even exposed our dicks to one another, and I still remember it.

All of my buddies had about 9 to 10 centimeters at the time, whereas I had about 5 to 6 centimeters. They never bullied me, but whenever I made a minor joke about something or laughed at them, they would bully or tease me about it. When this size incident occurred, I began to imagine my friend leaving me for bigger dicks since I had begun to imagine her being with me.

I was picturing being dumped, which used to make me feel aroused. I had no idea whether it was good or harmful, and despite the fact that my friends were generally forthcoming about their fantasies, I never mentioned mine to anyone. All of my friends use to talk about any female they see , including my mom once . She was there for talking to my principle and the fees , my friend didn't knew it was my mum as I was seated with them . I remained silent at the time as one of my friends pointed to my mother as she walked towards the office and said, "Look at that lady over there." I just stayed there listening and laughing while my dick was hard in my pants waiting for cupping as the other friend said, "Look at her boobs," in a low voice.

I had never imagined my mother to be as sexy as she actually is before that. She was about 32 to 35 years old at the time, and her boobs and ass were comparable to those of a typical 20-year-old nowadays. She was stunning beyond belief. Soon after, I began to masturbate as I imagined a boy with bigger dicks stealing my mother and my friend from me. It was making me horny and occasionally keeping me up all night just thinking about masturbating.

I had a strong desire for a man with enormous dick taking my wife when I first started viewing cuckold porn since it brought back all of my memories. I still harbored a strong desire for a man with a large dick to take one of my loved ones. I started showing her additional porn and demonstrating the size of dicks to her. She was genuinely astonished to see some individuals using those rods, but she knew I was much smaller than they were, so she hesitated from commenting for fear of making me feel bad. I started watching cuckold porn in front of her and used to talk a lot about large dicks in front of her. She never went so far as to demand that I put down my phone and stop watching it. She raged at me for a while, while saying how awful it was to see that. I jokingly questioned her after that speech if she was interested in cuckolding me. She responded, "No, I love you." I would never consider doing it. And kindly avoid seeing those types of videos online. She gave me a hug after that, and when we had sex later that night, she was actually lost in thought. She had changed significantly since then; she now makes tiny moans, short hushes, and groans. Like a pornstar, she was acting the part. She had never done it before, but because I was so horny from watching her, I cummed right away.

I couldn't get the thought of being cucked out of my head. I did something unthinkable because I was doomed to become a cuck.

I work with a friend who is young, single, has wonderful physical attributes, is intelligent, and is also quite attractive. When he was younger, during his undergraduate years, he had a number of relationships. This friend and I spent a lot of time together after work. When we finished, we used to go sit in a pub or a tea shop. He's a great guy, but I was thinking of something awful.

Let's refer to him by his given name, Ayan. I therefore wanted Ayan to fuck my wife. Let's call my wife : Tanu .

So I developed a strategy, first I brought Ayan to my house, then I introduced Tanu, and finally I forced them to meet. They were already fucking each other in the eyes when they saw eachother. Both were gazing at one another as if they were itching to connect. Ayan was the only one Tanu ever done this to because she didn't even look away. She never once gave me a glance. I questioned her about making tea or anything else. She then went inside to prepare some tea. I excused and went in the toilet . I sat there for over half hour simply masturbating and I told Tanu that I had a stomach issue . I instructed her to give Ayan something to eat until then.

I had already told Ayan everything when I brought him home. His role in the plan was to secure Tanu's Gmail or phone number. I was glad to see them both staring at their own phones when I got outside. If they wanted to watch a movie, I told them I would suggest an excellent one with Emraan Hashmi. Ayan decided to call it a day when the movie ended, and I followed him to say goodbye. I spoke with him about it as we traveled to the main road. He claimed that it was a success and that he had her email address.

He declared that he had previously sent one to check whether she had actually provided one or had merely used a fake. She responded, proving it to be true. I was ecstatic about the potential of my plan.

The following day, I instructed Ayan to mail her every day, anytime we were in the office, in the morning, and in the evening before we left. And she was responding to him. Before I requested Ayan to move things along, it was just a matter of saying good morning and how your day is going. I urged him to go close to her and demonstrate some interest in her, and I mentioned her love of movies and fashionable attire. He used this information afterwards, and she became significantly more interested as a result of meeting a man who shared her passion.

The worst part was that she kept everything between them and assumed I didn't know what was going on because she didn't tell me anything. She was responding to Ayan, but she somehow failed to hear my phone or message. I was becoming anxious about it. In a way, it was making my childhood imagination more realistic and giving me a horny feeling. I wanted to be cucked even if I didn't want her to leave me.

I just let it go and started telling Ayan to push it further, so Ayan asked Tanu if her husband (me) was aware of the messaging, and she replied that he wasn't. As the situation grew increasingly stressful, I advised him to commence the actual task immediately.

Then, he continued to discuss sexual topics. Ayan began posting links to porn, but he also posted some mainstream ones with large dicks. And she was responding favorably, never expressing curiosity but always responding with phrases like "excellent," "lovely," "oh, that's a great film," etc. Finally, I forced Ayan to email her a dick picture of him one day. The most stressful moment was this one because it was the result of days and days of work.

She replied after I waited for it. That's big, assuming it's yours, Ayan, she retorted. You are really fortunate. In comparison to my husband, who is 6 inches tall, yours is enormous. I then got my first glimpse of it. He has a 10 inch dick. I asked him if he used any injections or drugs to do it, but he insisted that it was all natural. I had no idea that it was even possible. I asked him to reveal it to me when I brought him into the bathroom, and I was startled to discover that it was real. If it's real, you can touch it and tell, he claimed. I grabbed it, and yep, it was entirely authentic. He took a hard, 5 inch look at me when I dragged my pants down. Then, as he drew up to me, he placed his dick on top of mine and stated, "Look, if I keep mine on top, you can't even see your dick." Let's go outside now, I said after saying everything was fine. I then requested Ayan to ask Tanu to send some photos of herself.

She remained silent for a day, and the following day, when I was at work, Ayan told me she had only sent a picture. He opened it in front of me, which caused my dick to rise up. To add a few extra points, she snapped a photo of herself with her legs spread out showing off her gorgeous pussy, gorgeous pair of boobs, and adorable face. I was pleased to see her talking to someone who was essentially a stranger to her. Although I shared my loving husband's dissatisfaction, my arousing body was expressing something different. I gave Ayan the decision of what to do next.

It had been approximately a month since Ayan and I had spoken to her, and it was right around our second wedding anniversary. I forced him to ask her if she had ever cheated on me. She replied that she never had, but in joy, added that she was no longer faithful. She didn't hold back when responding and did it in a really scorching way. She continued by expressing her desire for genuine intercourse with a real man, and at her response, I ended the conversation. I wanted this to be genuine because I was so horny. What if we cuck your husband, Ayan said after sharing some cuckold porn with her. She continued by expressing her love for me and my love for her and that she couldn't endanger the marriage by doing anything like that.

After that, Ayan claimed her husband enjoyed watching cuckold porn on his phone. She still lacked the guts to put the marriage in risk. No matter what, she wasn't going to leave me. She claimed that while she could lie or indulge herself once, she wasn't prepared to cuck. I begged Ayan to persuade Tanu to be a cuckold and make this happen.

Soon after, Ayan had an idea of his own. He asked Tine what would happen if they had sex on their wedding anniversary. He also offered her his home address and told her she may visit him at any time from the morning until the evening because he lives alone. I was looking forward to that day, and I was so horny that the day before, I was masturbating. I wished her on our wedding anniversary, and then I went to the office. I was aroused the entire time, wondering if she had gone there or not, when I got a call from Ayan saying that she had arrived. and end the call there. I was so horny as a result that I spent 30 minutes masturbating in the bathroom.

I cummed, but I was still erect. I leaned down and began to push a finger up my asshole since I was so horny. I thought Ayan was fucking with me and fingered myself, then I returned. I cleaned the floor before leaving.

I took a half-day off from work to buy Tanu some presents. Although I wanted to surprise her, I couldn't help but keep thinking about what they were up to. I was constantly roused by it. Even the post-nut clarity failed me. I couldn't stop picturing her and a large cock jammed in her hole.

I spend my half-day wandering the mall looking for a suitable present for her. I was a little embarrassed when I entered the lingerie store, but I persisted and tried not to look foolish or cringe. I went and saw some sexy lingerie and some good panties and then bought some in her size.

Sarthak72
Sarthak72
13 Followers