All Comments on 'My Wife and My Virgin Friends Pt. 01'

by TriangleToast

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great start, waiting for the next chapter

DomindiDomindi6 months ago

Not a bad start. Hope to see the continuation soon.

DauerspitzDauerspitz6 months ago

Great start! One of the kind of premises I really like and also well written. Cool thing that you choose a nerd squad as "antagonists". But there is also a thing that didn't make sense. Claire was very horny when they got home, but shortly after its all about the MC and her horniness is never mentioned again. Still a 5* for me, please keep going! I'm looking forward to your next installment!

hbcpl2019hbcpl20196 months ago

Fantastic start, very well written

pmatpmat6 months ago

Nice job. Keep writing. Fine tune. Dismiss any trolls.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It is your story, and a fiction, but only in fiction can you have shit like this!

In a real life, nobody is that dumb: "I had a small, close knit circle of friends"...

Do you comprehend the meaning of those words?

I can see they are tooooo hard for you?

Well... Nerds are good friends, and you are insulting every nerd in the country with your story. -1

PS: You could put it in fetish so that all mentally ill cuck lovers would sing phrases to you...

TriangleToastTriangleToast6 months agoAuthor

Just for that for that last comment I'm gonna besmirch the good name of nerds in whatever country you're from even harder Anonymous!

Vera1812Vera18126 months ago

Great read, cant wait to read your next piece, keep writing!!!!!

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Beyond silly.

cycoticcycotic5 months ago

Loved this, a good start!

Are there still plans for a part 2?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

A story, based on the involvement of some mentally retarded dickhead, isn't much of a story. It's like teasing and tormenting a helpless animal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTriangleToast@TriangleToast
Just somebody with a passion for writing dumb smut. Try not to take any of my stories too seriously lol. I'm always open if you have any questions or want to ask about something!