My Wife and Our Sexual Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came deep in her pussy and pumped until I was to just to sensitive.

We both just fell back exhausted. I told her, "That was the longest time I have ever had sex for."

Brenda said, "Me too. My pussy is throbbing. Your cock felt so good just slowly fucking me."

The next morning, my alarm went off, and I looked over at Brenda just sleeping soundly. I quietly got out of bed and began to get ready.

I left Brenda a note on her side of the bed. I told her last night was great. I can't wait to see you tonight. Enjoy your day.

On my way to the 1st job of the day, I got a text from Brenda.

:I'm sorry I didn't wake up and get your day started the right way. You just fucked me too good. Thank you for the nice note. I can't wait to make it up to you when you get home:

I texted back

:I am looking forward to it. I can't wait to see your beautiful face later:

Brenda texted me a picture of her naked in the mirror after her shower.

She captioned it

:My pussy is sore but in the best way:

I had to fight my cock from getting hard looking at her beautiful body.

At 4, Brenda texted me

:I am back at your house. What time will you be home?:

Me :6:15:

Brenda :I'll have dinner ready:

I got home and Brenda greeted me with a big smile and a kiss.

She said, "I'm glad you are back, "I missed you. I hope you had a good day."

I told her, "It is always better when I see you. You look beautiful."

Brenda was wearing tight white booty shorts with a tight white t shirt. Her shirt showed off just a bit of her flat stomach.

We sat down to eat. Brenda had made meatballs with steamed vegetables and a salad.

Brenda put full effort in everything. She cooked like a chef, took great pride and care of her body, and always wanted to have a great sexual experience.

After dinner, I went to take a shower. I came back downstairs after my shower to see Brenda laying on the couch, showing off her beautiful legs.

I went to snuggle up to her. She said to me, "Last night was incredible, I have never had sex for so long."

I said, "I know, I was so caught up in the moment I didn't realize we went at it so long."

She said, "You made me cum so much, my pussy is still a little sore but I would love to give you a nice long blowjob."

I said, "That sounds amazing but if you need a break you can take a night off."

Brenda said, "Don't you want my warm wet mouth bobbing up and down your dick."

I said, "I absolutely do, but I want to make sure I can make you feel good."

Brenda said, "It will make me feel good. I want to give you a really good blowjob."

Brenda put on some music and jumped on my lap. She grinded into me and took her t- shirt off. She then took off her bra and brought my hands to her breasts.

I played with her boobs while she grinded on my crotch. I was already hard when Brenda put a pillow down on the floor and got between my legs as I sat on the couch.

Brenda said, "I bet you want to cum so bad. You haven't cum yet today. I think I should get you to cum quickly before we go upstairs and I worship your dick."

Brenda put her mouth on my cock and immediately had me deep in her mouth. She went up and down at a slow pace to start but kept going deep with every bob.

It felt so good to have Brenda's mouth just engulf my cock. She would let little moans out as she bobbed up and down my cock.

After a couple of minutes, Brenda became a woman determined to get my cum. She went faster and faster, bobbing up and down while swirling her tongue.

I couldn't stand up to this assault and was ready to cum.

Brenda knew I was ready to cum. She just kept her mouth on my cock and said, "Mmm, that's it, Mmm, Cum in mouth, cmon baby, cum in my mouth, I wanna swallow your cum."

I started to cum saying, "Oh my God baby here it cums, you are so good."

Brenda slowed down and slowly sucked the last drops of my cum and looked up at me, opening her mouth, showing me a mouthful of my cum.

She swallowed and said, "Holy shit, that was a lot of cum. You filled my mouth. You taste amazing."

I kissed her and she got on the couch to snuggle with me.

We watched a couple of shows, and Brenda asked, "Are you ready to go upstairs now?"

I said, "I will follow you, I like the view from behind."

Brenda said, "Get comfortable, baby."

I laid down on the bed with some pillows behind me so I could still get a good view of Brenda.

Benda just started rubbing my body all over. She went from my neck down to my inner thighs. She pressed her left boob into my chest as she laid to the side of me.

Brenda moved her hand down and started to lightly rub my cock. She started to breathe deeply into my ear and whispered

"I can't wait to worship your dick. I want to lick and suck every inch. I'm going to make your dick feel better than it ever has."

Brenda brought he mouth down to my cockhead and traced her tongue around. She lightly sucked on my cockhead for a minute before just slowly licking every inch of my cock. She laid her tongue flat and licked from the base to the tip.

She just licked up down with her tongue for another minute and then would get to my cockhead and put it back in her mouth and lightly suck and swirl her tongue. Then she would go back to licking my cock from the base to the tip. She repeated this moment over and over.

Finally Brenda took half my cock in her mouth and just lightly sucked. She would pause at my cockhead and flick her tongue around and move back down half my cock.

I was in heaven as Brenda kept going. I said, "This feels so good baby, I love your mouth on my cock."

Brenda still wasn't applying tight suction as she slowly bobbed up and down. She just let me feel her warm wet mouth.

After 5 minutes of this, I was ready for Brenda to take me faster and deeper.

I started to push my cock up as she moved down. She took her mouth off and said, "Does someone want me to take it deeper and make them cum."

I said, "Yes please."

Brenda said, "You need to just sit back and relax, I will make you cum, don't you worry but I'm not done with your dick yet."

I just laid my head in the pillow and let Brenda just do her thing.

She went on for 10 more minutes of a combination of licking, and lightly sucking half my cock.

I was trying my best but I was getting close to cumming.

Brenda took her mouth off my cock and kissed her way back up my body to my lips.

She said, "Let me give you a little break before I suck the soul out of your dick."

We made out for a minute, and Brenda asked, "Are you ready for me now?"

I said, "Yes." and Brenda went back down and took 3/4 of my cock in one swift motion. She did this a couple of times and stopped.

She reached over and grabbed a hair tie. I don't know what it is but I found it so sexy as Brenda looked at me and tied her hair up in a ponytail.

Brenda just had a look of desire in her face that was unmistakable.

Brenda gave me a wink, a smile and a little shake of her boobs.

My cock was then back in Brenda's mouth. She was taking me deep. She had my cock nice and wet quickly.

Brenda worked me to the entrance of her throat. Then as she had me deep in her mouth she just slowly pushed herself down as she got my cock through the entrance of her throat and had my entire cock deepthroated.

I just yelped, "Holy shit."

The feeling of my cock in Brenda's throat was incredible.

Brenda continued putting my cock in and out of her throat 10 more times till her gag reflex finally was to much and she pulled my cock out.

Brenda looked at me breathing heavy and said, "I have never had a dick in my throat before. I can't believe I just did that."

I said, "It was so good baby, I've never had my cock deepthroated."

Brenda said, "I want to do it again."

Brenda took me back in her mouth and sucked my cock with a tight seal as she pushed my cock to her throat entrance, swirling her tongue up and down.

She didn't let my cock leave her mouth as she kept going. I looked down at her to just watch as she expertly sucked my cock never giving me a break. She didn't even bother to look up at me as she was in a cocksucking zone.

As I was getting close to cumming. Brenda took me out of her mouth and stroked my wet cock slowly before going back down.

This time Brenda pushed my cock back into her throat. She proceeded to take me in and out of her throat many times, Brenda would swirl her tongue the whole way down till she had my entire cock in her mouth and throat. She would then work slowly back up to my cockhead and swirl her tongue around on the tip for a couple seconds and back to swallowing my whole cock.

After a couple minutes I couldn't hold out any more. I told Brenda, "Jesus, this is so good, I am going to cum baby."

Brenda didn't even bother to acknowledge me and just kept going. She didn't even work back to my cockhead, she would leave half my cock in her mouth and take my entire cock in mouth and throat and then back to half my cock and back down.

I wasn't even able to get any words out as I just grunted and groaned as Brenda swallowed my cum.

Brenda climbed up next to me with heavy breaths.

It took me a minute to even for words. I said, "That was an absolute masterpiece, I have never gotten a blowjob like that."

Brenda laughed a little, saying, "I have never given a blowjob like that, but I loved it also."

I awoke in the morning to Brenda's hand stroking my cock.

I looked over and realized Brenda again had woke me up 15 minutes before my alarm, so we had time to fool around.

Brenda had gotten some coconut oil, and her hand was all oiled up as she stroked me up and down.

I looked over at Brenda and said, "Good morning, beautiful."

She said, "Good morning, I thought a slick handjob would be nice."

I said, "It feels very nice, baby."

Brenda stroked me for another minute and then climbed on top of me. She slid my oiled cock easily into her pussy.

She said, "My pussy feels much better, I want to ride you."

Brenda rode my cock faster then other mornings. She wanted to cum.

I let her just go at her own pace for a couple of minutes. She was moaning and saying, "I want it, baby, your dick feels so good."

I grabbed Brenda's hips and started moving her harder on my cock.

She was now getting louder, "Oh my, God, I am soaking wet, I want to cum."

Brenda had laid her head down on my shoulder as I started fucking up into while bouncing her hips.

Her pussy was just dripping by this point and Brenda was about to cum.

I wanted to cum with Brenda by this point. I told her, "I'm ready baby, I want to cum with you."

Brenda just screamed out, "Yes baby, I'm cumming, fucking a, oh my godddd."

As Brenda's pussy was spasaming on my cock I started cumming myself.

Brenda grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me. She said, "Oh my God, I needed that. My pussy is addicted to your dick."

I said, "I'm addicted to you."

Brenda asked, "Should I go back to my place and get some more clothes and stay a couple more nights"

I said, "Please bring your whole wardrobe."

Brenda texted me at noon.

:Thanks for the fun this morning. After I suck your dick tonight, how do you want to fuck me?:

Brenda was unbelievable. I thought I could never get enough sex. She wanted it as much and maybe even more than me.

I texted her back.

:After you cum all over my tongue, I want your legs wrapped in the air.:

She texted.

:I knew you would want me in that position. The tough question will be to cum in my mouth a second time or in my pussy.:

I texted.

:We will let that be the surprise of the night.:

I got back home after work, and Brenda's car was there, but I didn't see her.

I called her name and said, "I'm in the bedroom. Can you help me find a drawer to put clothes in?"

I went upstairs to see Brenda laying on the bed wearing lingerie.

She had a black bralette that fit her perfect. It wrapped her body tight and showed perfect cleavage.

She also had a black thong that matched her bralette.

Brenda had gloss pink lipstick on and more makeup than she usually wore. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail.

She looked spectacular. Brenda clearly put a lot of effort into this.

My jaw dropped, and I said, "Hello baby, you look like a goddess."

Brenda said, "I thought you would like this outfit. Why don't you take a seat and let me suck your dick."

I took off my jeans and boxers and took a seat.

Brenda put on some music. She walked over to me and sat on my lap. She gave me a long, slow kiss. She kissed my neck and breathed heavy into my ear.

Brenda got up and gave me a little show by bending over and moving her boobs in my face.

She got onto her knees and began to move her hands on my cock.

Brenda said, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm about to get pink lipstick all over your dick."

Brenda took me into her mouth slowly at first, just getting me nice and hard. She would look up at me and just give me a wink as she worked her mouth farther down my cock.

Brenda made this wetter than usual. Soon her lipstick was running on my cock. She would look back at me with her beautiful eyes just moaning ever so slightly with my cock in her mouth.

Brenda interlocked her fingers around the base of my cock and started moving her hands up and down with each stroke.

With Brenda bobbing faster up and down and her hands matching the speed, I was ready to cum soon.

I said, "Baby, that feels good. You are going to make me cum soon."

Brenda just moved her hands out of the way and swallowed my whole cock. She kept me deep in her mouth and back in her throat.

I started cumming as Brenda kept me in her mouth. She made sure she got every drop and showed me her mouth full of cum and moved it around with her tongue before she swallowed.

Brenda went back and made sure my cock was all cleaned up.

I said, "That was a great way to walk in the door."

I ordered us a pizza, and we ate. After dinner, I asked Brenda, "Do you want to go to the bedroom."

Brenda just shook her head yes, and we went to the bedroom.

We laid together on the bed and I caressed Brenda's naked body.

I slipped 1 finger into Brenda's pussy as we made out. She began to moan as I moved my my finger around. I slid another finger in and worked my way around her pussy.

I worked my mouth down to each of Brenda's boobs and sucked and licked each one as I continued to finger her.

Brenda was soaking wet and moaning louder. She said, "I love it when you finger me and suck on my tits."

I moved my mouth from Brenda's boobs down to her stomach, just kissing my way down till I reached her pussy.

I just licked my tongue all around her clit, still fingering her. She was already going wild as I teased by her clit.

Brenda pleaded, "Lick my clit baby, I want your tongue to make me cum."

I finally put my tongue directly on her clit and lightly sucked. Brenda just screamed, "Holy shit, that feels so good."

I kept lightly sucking Brenda's clit while fingering her. She was getting close to cumming.

Brenda pushed herself against my mouth and I sucked her clit a little harder and she was about to cum.

Brenda just said, "Oh my God baby, I am going to cum so hard, your tongue is fucking magic. That's it, aghhh."

After Brenda had cum. I took my mouth off

and just admired her breathing heavy in orgasmic bliss.

As I was looking at her she opened her eyes back up and said, "I want you to fuck me baby, I want my pussy full of your cock."

Brenda stuck 2 fingers in her pussy and took her juices and stated rubbing my cock till it was hard.

I spread her legs while she was still on her back and slid my cock into her pussy.

She just moaned out, "I love it when you first slid it in. Your cock just fills my pussy."

I started fucking Brenda while spreading her legs out. I pushed my cock in with deep slow strokes as she was moaning with every stroke.

After a couple minutes I told her to get face down ass up.

Brenda flipped over and stuck her ass in the air. I slid back in and started to fuck her harder. I watched as her ass just bounced while I started to fuck her hard.

She screamed out, "Yes baby, fuck me hard. I want it all."

I could feel Brenda's pussy clenching on my cock with every stroke. She was getting ready to cum.

I slammed my cock harder as Brenda just screamed, "Fuck yeah, ughhh, I'm going to cum."

I kept fucking Brenda through her orgasm till she had to push me out for a second.

She flipped over to her back and said, "I know what you want, baby."

Brenda got on her back and wrapped her legs with her arms and pulled them tight to her chest.

I started to fuck her fast and deep. Brenda said, "Yes, oh my god, this is your pussy now, just fucking plow me."

I did just that and fucked Brenda hard. After a couple minutes I was getting close to cumming.

Brenda said, "Fuck, it feels amazing just getting railed. I want you to cum baby. Just fucking take me and cum wherever you want."

I was getting close. I told Brenda, "I want to cum in your mouth."

Brenda just said, "Yes baby, I want to swallow your cum. I want to taste us together."

Brenda pushed me off and immediately deepthroated my cock. Her tongue was moving fast as she had full suction on my cock.

I began cumming deep in Brenda's throat as she had my whole cock swallowed.

She cleaned my cock off and crawled up next me. She just said, "My god, I have never had sex this good. You have me thinking about you and your dick nonstop."

I said, "I'm glad because you are all I can think about also."

12