Sucking Your Beautiful Cock

Story Info
I love sucking cock to tease and please.
815 words
4.44
8.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Mathew at a legal conference a bright, articulate, attorney from Boston. A strikingly handsome man with short black hair and soft brown eyes in his early thirties. We met checking in for the conference flirting in that fun casual way the chemistry was palpable.

We had drinks in the bar talking law and recent cases we had worked on. It had been so long but I was a tracked to this charming man. I glanced at his crotch wondering how big his penis was. Parting for the night he gave me a friendly hug and we headed to our separate rooms.

That night laying in bed my thoughts were filled with him not sure why I was so taken by this man. I had been in a loving relationship with my live in girlfriend for two years men were a thing of the past. Still there he was images of him dancing through my mind.

During the different seminars and meetings the next day I kept searching him out. Sitting next to him, brushing his arm, smiling, laughing, batting my baby blues shamefully flirting. Finally he asked me if I would like to eat dinner with him that night. Jumping at the chance I suggested we skip the busy restaurants and order room service.

This would allow us to relax and talk about the days activities in the comfort of my suite. He agreed, giving him my room number a time was set. The rest of the day dragged on anticipating a wonderful dinner with Mathew.

Just a casual dinner with a colleague I told myself. Showering after returning to my room I ready myself for dinner. Slipping on some jeans and my Depaul university t-shirt I brushed my long red hair.

When he knocked I scurried to the door opening it to his handsome smiling face. He looked me up and down. a sly smile on his face, dressed in khakis and leather boat shoes. Entering my suite I poured him a drink and we made our dinner selections. Sitting at the round table we talked of the days events waiting for dinner.

We ate our dinners continuing the conversation my barefoot rubbing his leg. My after dinner intentions clear our desire growing. I rose to fill his empty drink pouring him another scotch feeling his hands on my waist. His lips suckling my neck I moaned at his touch.

I spun around kissing his soft lips opening slightly lingering for a moment. Dropping to my knees unbuckling his belt undoing his pants..his underwear down freeing his cock. His beautiful penis dangling before my face I've missed sucking cock to tease and please. Getting down on my knees.

A big cock in front of my face, my favorite place. A dirty cock sucking slut, sticking out my long wet tongue licking his nuts. Licking the head, my hand on the shaft, feeling the girth, licking the veins with my tongue, you are so thick. I've missed wrapping my lips around a good hard dick-

Stroking his semi-hard shaft, feeling the cock grow in my mouth such master of my craft. Down here on my knees, only wanting to serve your needs. Fuck my face, gag me, thrust your hips, pre-cum is oozing starting to drip. Licking and kissing caressing the tip.

Give me your gift it taste so good, slurping and gagging I'm in the right mood. I love the feeling of sucking your beautiful cock, that seven inch shaft harder then a rock. While I'm sucking I look in your eyes. towering above me standing so high. Your hands in my long red hair, hard to breath, gasping for air.

I love my lips around your hard throbbing dick, feeling the veins with my tongue you are so thick. I love a huge cock stretching my mouth, waiting for you to give me a hot load. Hearing your loud pleasure moans. has I let my hands roam. Poking a finger inside your warm asshole, Slobbering and gagging on your pole.

Driving you crazy with my sucking, humping away giving me a good face fucking. On my knees serving your needs, wanting on your hot seed, Increasing our speed. I feel as your cock twitches about to explode. Giving me a hot steamy load-

I'll swallow it all, sucking that cock raw. I'm a cock sucking whore, we both know the score. Warm and hot stream squirting the back of my throat, dripping down my chin has you pull it out. Sticking out my tongue licking the the tip, savoring one last sip. I love the warm salty taste, hungrily swallowing leaving nothing to waste.

Dangling beautiful penis in front of me, your beautiful penis is all I see, everything I need. I hope to do it again and again. Sucking your beautiful cock, hard has a rock, in my loving mouth.