My Wife and The Cop

Story Info
Her favourite bull is coming over. And hubby gets to watch.
5.6k words
3.47
37.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Cowboys are kicking ass, and I'm three beers and a joint in. What could better than this?" thought Joey. And then his cell phone rang.

"Hi Babyyyyyy," sang Delores. His cock began to rise at the sexy sound of his half-drunk wife of twenty-two years. "Light some candles, and put one of the dining chairs by the bed. I'll be home in half an hour... with Nick!"

Blood pumped directly into his more than capable manhood, hearing kisses and cooing from her end of the line. He rushed up the stairs, two at a time, with his phone to his ear and asked, "Did you ask him?" He reaches for the lighter as she responds.

"He said that you can watch. But you have to cage up. I don't want any accidents, like last time."

"Awww, Dee, but I'm already rock hard!" he begged, but to no avail.

"You've got time. Pour us some drinks and take a cold shower," his wife said, matter-of-factly. He looked around the bedroom at the yellow flickers, satisfied that the room was ready. Quickly, he went back down and poured two full glasses of vodka, brought them up and placed each on a bedside table.

As Joey peeled off his jeans and underwear in the bathroom, he stared down at his six-and-a-half inch rod which had not receded despite knowing that he was ordered locked up for the night. He stepped under the unbearably cold showerhead, seeing his hardness wane. He had his cock cage in hand, needing his dick to be pliable enough to be stuffed into the metal confines.

It is not at all that Joey is unable to satisfy a woman. He had his share early in life, fucking dozens of women with nary a complaint. No, his downfall is that he fell hard for Delores and loves seeing her pleasured, always giving into her every whim. So, when their son, Billy, was only a toddler and Delores strayed from their marital vows for the first time, the two of them had a real heart-to-heart talk.

"You just won't fuck me like I need to be fucked!" she told Joey. "I need a man to use me, to make me feel desired. I've never cum with you inside me." He knew she was right, but he had been raised so strictly to treat women with love and compassion. At times he would lose an erection when she begged to be slapped or have her hair pulled. He just couldn't bring himself to defile the love of his life like that. Joey was a victim of the Madonna-Whore complex.

Joey found himself asking Dee the same questions as history repeated itself. "What did that guy do with you? Where did he cum? How many times did you cum? Where did it happen?" Dee would tell him of her exploits in great detail, while he fucked her in missionary position. And he would cum oh, so quickly when she spoke those lurid details. But, Joey always made sure that his wife would have her orgasm as well.

While his cock could never do the job, Joey was sure to complete the task using fingers, toys, or his tongue. Delores especially enjoyed being orally satisfied while she told Joey stories of how other guys were able to please her by using her body so much more forcefully.

Two things became clear over time. They both loved each other, and he did enjoy that his wife had such lurid fantasies, even if he couldn't be part of them. Delores became bolder as time went on, to the point of cheating on Joey and coming home immediately after leaving her lover's bedroom, to confess.

She would tell her husband that his cock was now in the same hole that one of her coworkers had emptied himself into, only hours ago. This seemed to rev Joey up, so Delores would utter such things as, "Can you feel his semen in there?" or "Baby, mix your cum in with his." These comments would cause Joey to cum very soon after.

One night, Dee arrived home from the dance club to see Joey slouched in front of the TV, drunk and stoned, and she ordered him up to their bedroom. There, she stripped off her black, sequined mini skirt and top, and lay down on their bed. Delores splayed her legs wide and said, "Look what he did to me, Baby. And he didn't even make me cum!" Joey stared at his slutty wife's used pussy as semen trickled from its beet red lips.

"Kiss my titties, Baby," she said, squeezing her fantastic 38DDs together. Joey obliged and began to ravish her, suckling on her mommy titties and fingering her cum-soaked pie. She breast fed her husband, enjoying his fingers playing with her clitty, and felt so naughty seeing him do whatever she asked. Dee knew that by saying, "I need to cum now, Baby," her husband would be sure to take that task to heart.

Joey looked up at her, seeing her need for release. Delores' hand caressed his face, then slowly pushed him lower. He kissed her soft, plump belly, feeling the sticky, matted curls of brown hair against his chin. Joey's tongue burrowed into the curls to find Dee's erect clit awaiting his service.

The salty stew told Joey that he had married a very naughty woman, and that she would always come home to him. Dee moaned while his lips pursed, sucking her hardened, creamy nub between them.

"Lick me," she whispered, and he did. Both of Dee's hands held Joey's head in place while his tongue bathed inside her, then licked her from clit to anus, and back again. Joey's thumb strummed Dee's clit while his face munched away at the slimy mess. "Ohh, God!" she uttered as her orgasm struck. A wash of juices spilled from Dee, slathering Joey's mouth and nose.

When Delores could take no more, she pushed him away from her pussy. Joey looked down, saying, "Oh, shit! When did that happen?" Dee looked to the edge of the bed and saw Joey's flaccid cock had spilled out his own orgasm as he ate her out. A puddle of cum stained the bedspread.

"Were you jacking off?" she asked.

"No. Um, I don't think so. I don't know," Joey responded, dumbfounded by what had happened. Delores pulled him up and kissed him on his wet, gooey mouth, and he kissed her deeply, snowballing her lover's seed. Their tongues explored the other and then they relaxed to a post-coital hug - without Joey having had any coitus with her at all.

And, so began a way of life for both. Not long after, Delores met Nick, when he pulled her over one night for driving eratically. Despite an alcohol level twice the legal limit, the kind officer offered Delores a way out of her legal troubles - in the backseat of his patrol car.

Officer Nick turned out to be amply endowed, thus Delores offered him restitution. And she would repeatedly respond to Nick's demands for sex, time and again, usually on a deserted road in the back of his cruiser. He had no idea, at first, that her husband was aware of their escapades. Nick just liked no strings sex, hard and fast, knowing that Delores was only a phone call away. She was more than happy to oblige.

The day Joey saw the cruiser parked in the driveway, he knew their marriage had taken yet another turn. The plant he works at, had to shut down early due to a parts delivery delay, and Joey found himself contemplating his options, peering in at all the gadgets in the police car. Take a drive around town for a while until the car leaves? Walk in on them and watch his wife service the cop? Maybe they were just having coffee in the kitchen? No, Joey knew better. Then the front door opened.

The cop he had heard so much about, filled the doorway. The body armor only made him look more daunting. No wonder Dee enjoyed playing with him so much. Nick's six-foot-five frame was wide, his bald head and stern face behind the surfer sunglasses was intimidating. Joey stepped back to let the brawny man get to the car, and drive off without even acknowledging Joey's presence. When he looked back to the front door, Delores stood smiley-faced, wearing only a blouse with nothing under it. She called out, "I'm glad you're home, Joey. I really need a good cum." As Joey walked toward the front door, his eyes met his neighbor, Mr Samuels, as the man tended to his garden. He knew that his neighbor must have seen and heard everything. Joey quickly averted his eyes, and went inside to tend to his sexy wife.

* * *

And now Nick was on the way to visit their home once again, but this time with not only her husband's knowledge, but with his presence as well.

Allowing her husband to watch one of Delores' previous encounters with another man, proved too much for Joey, and he found himself ejaculating prematurely at their bedside while Dee was getting pummeled. The high of the cuckold angst crashed once Joey came, and he needed to leave Dee and her bull to finish their fun while he found other things to do to keep his mind occupied. When the bull finished with his wife, he left, but Joey was anxious about the whole situation for a long time. Today, Delores was ensuring that Joey couldn't fall victim to that same anxiety.

Once the frigid water had done its job, Joey slid his balls through the steel ring and locked the spiral, spring-like device onto it, pinning his shriveled cock to his ball sack. Joey stepped from the shower and put his clothes back on, his mind full of the things that Nick might do to use and satisfy his wife. He looked down at his imprisoned dick, wondering how things had gone this far. But the pressure of his responding cock against the steel rings indicated his desire to continue playing this game of humiliation and control.

A few minutes later, Joey heard a car pull into the drive, and he and their black lab, DJ, stared out the living room window at the sleek, black sports car. Nick, in uniform except for his hat, got out and came around to open the door for Delores.

Mr. Samuels stood behind his lawnmower, watching. The old guy shook his head as one more strange man entered the home of his married neighbor, this time while the husband's car was in the driveway.

The handsome and respectful cop walked Delores to the front door while she fished out her house keys.

Once inside, Delores' eyes met those of her husband for a flash, only to be spun around by Nick and pushed against the front door. Her hands splayed out against the door until Nick grabbed one and twisted it behind her back, while his other hand reached beneath her and tore every button from her blouse. Joey's eyes widened when he saw the plastic domes spill all over the entry floor. Nick's foot kicked Dee's feet wider and further back, putting most of her weight against the door. Delores' tits hung below her, still holstered in a black, lacy bra.

"I've got a radar trap to get to, so we aren't going to be spending all afternoon, Dee," Nick warned, unbuttoning the snap and zipper to her patent leather pants. He yanked at the snug fitting cloth, stretching the skin tight material over her Dee's wide ass, and halfway down her calves, leaving only the thin strap of Delores' T-back undies covering her backside. She then stepped out of the sexy pants.

While Joey remained transfixed, DJ had walked over, and began to sniff at Delores' calves and thighs, evidently attracted to the wafting pheromones emanating from between her legs. Before his snout worked its way into her crotch, Delores called out, still pressed against the front door panels, "Joey, lock up DJ until after Nick leaves."

Joey used the command for DJ to go to his dog pen. "Cage," he announced, leading DJ across the room to keep his sniffing nose out of their way. As Joey latched the gate, the irony of both of the males in the house being locked up, by order of the dominant female, didn't pass him by.

Nick stood Delores up, turned to Joey and ordered, "Give me your belt. My duty belt is too rough, even for Dee. We are going upstairs. Pick up those buttons so you can sew them on for her, later. She will call you when she wants you. Don't come up before." As the burly cop directed Joey's wife past him on their way to the bedroom, Nick added, "Oh, and I had Dee pick these out for you. Put them on once you've finished cleaning up down here."

Joey slipped his belt from the loops and handed it to Nick, taking a small plastic bag from him in return, and smiled when he saw the anticipation in Dee's eyes. He knelt down and began searching for the blouse buttons strewn on the floor, without opening the bag. He watched officer Nick disappear up the stairs with his all-but-naked wife in custody.

Once his task was completed, Joey placed the blouse over the back of the sofa, and the buttons on top of the end table. He retrieved her leather pants, not able to resist smelling and tasting her flavor in the crotch.

They must have left the door open to the bedroom, because the thwapping snap of Joey's belt resounded down the staircase, followed by muffled feminine whimpers. The sounds caused even more discomfort for Joey, as his cock tried to expand into the bars of his cock cage.

Soon, Nick's deep voice directing Dee, boomed from above. "Take that big dick. C'mon, down that fuckin' thing!" Only gurgling noises came from Dee, and occasionally a deep gulp of breath in between the assault of thrusts from their visitor. Joey sat on the bottom stair, listening to her moans and his groans, his underwear damp with precum.

Dee yelled down, "Nick says you can come up. Are you wearing your gift?"

"Just a minute!" Joey had forgotten all about it. He returned to the sofa, where he had set the bag down with the buttons. He opened the bag and found a pair of women's neon lemon yellow bikinis inside.

From upstairs, sounded another command from his wife. "Don't be wearing anything else."

Joey peeled off his pants, underwear and shirt, then pulled up the panties, realizing there was a thin lacy waistband to them. He frowned, and pulled them up around his hips. His cock pressed even harder into the cage as the soothing lycra stretched over the metal contraption. It made a huge bulge in the front panel that would normally show a smooth mound over a female mons. He noticed the Victoria's Secret logo on them, and his mind flashed to the image of Nick and Dee laughing as they made their purchase for her cuckold husband. The rings of steel looked like they might rip through the cloth, but everything else about it looked far less than masculine.

Nick yelled down, "We're waiting, cuck!" There, he said it. It wasn't enough for Nick to have full access to Joey's wife, he had to add humiliation to the mix. Joey raced up the stairs so as not to keep them waiting. Stepping into the doorway of his bedroom, Dee was squatting over Nick in reverse cowgirl. Nick's dick head was already inside her pussy, with at least six inches of shaft still visible. Delores' chubby hands rested on Nick's muscular thighs to keep her balance. His eyes remained closed as she lowered her sheath, until their bodies met. Dee groaned as the impressive cock filled her entirely, and then she eased her way back up until only the thick, knobbed head remained inside.

When Dee opened her eyes again, she caught sight of Joey standing in the VS undies. Nick said, "So, that's what a cuckold looks like, eh Dee?"

Delores' mascara and lipstick were smeared, and her eyes were red and watery from whatever Nick had inflicted on her, earlier. "They look cute, Baby," was all she could reply, given the the sensations her pussy was receiving. Delores still had a dreamy look to her, as she slowly wriggled her fat pussy to take Nick in as far as he could go.

Joey marveled at the sight of something so big fitting inside his wife, and took in the sweet look of satisfaction, while Dee raised and lowered her hips around the veiny shaft. "His cock looks so big, Dee," Joey blurted out.

His wife responded by saying, "Shhhhh," and pointing to the chair. "Just watch, Baby," she whispered in an annoyed tone. Nick took no notice of Joey, instead watching Delores' wide bottom rising and lowering along his abundant length. Joey took his seat as directed.

Dee's huge, now naked hanging breasts, bore nine or ten red welts, some nearly cutting through the pale, milky skin. "Is it good, Dee?"

Again, she admonished her cuckold with a shush. Her eyes met him with a look of disdain at his interruption of her most sensual pleasure. Dee's eyes closed once more, taking the large cock in, until it slammed against her soft and tender cervix.

Joey couldn't help himself, and interjected, "He has beaten your tits up good, Dee."

Delores' eyes snapped open, she stopped mid-stroke, and uttered, "Shut up, and watch! Or, GET THE FUCK OUT!" She closed her eyes once again to relish the fullness of her lover's dick. Nick pulled her nipples taut, twisting them, rendering a moan of ecstasy from Joey's wife.

Joey sat on his hands as a reminder not to disturb the two of them, while Nick released Delores' nipples, only to begin slapping them roughly. "Oh, God, Nick! Fuck..." cried Dee, pumping his slick shaft at a faster pace, and biting her lip so hard that Joey expected to see blood leak out from it.

Nick grabbed at Delores' hanging pony tail and forced her head back toward his, stopping her thrusts abruptly. He pushed her large body to the side, and rolled over on to his knees, spanking her ass hard. Joey noticed at least twenty strap marks on Dee's glorious white ass, when his wife turned over to her knees to present herself like a dog, to Officer Nick.

Nick positioned Delores so that she was facing her husband. He knelt tall behind her, sliding his cock into her flabby, wet folds, trying to locate the sopping vaginal entrance. Dee's reddened titties hung to the bed while she held herself up on her elbows. Nick, in a low and guttural tone asked, "You want this dick?" Dee just moaned and nodded.

Nick spanked an ass cheek with one hand, and yanked hard on her hair, demanding, "Say it! Tell him!" Before she could answer, he buried his weapon to the hilt, causing her first word of response to sound stuttered.

"Uggghhh! Yessss! I want his dick!" She opened her eyes and stared at her helpless husband, adding, "I need it, Baby..."

"Face down. Ass up," was her lover's command. Dee laid her head to the side and stretched her arms along the bed toward Joey, who reached out to take them in his.

Nick began a pace and force that battered Joey's wife, her breath in gasps as his dick struck her deepest recesses. Delores gazed at Joey as her head bobbled and her jowls fluttered with each poke of Nick's immense dick. Pleasured moans came from Dee while her fingers grasped Joey's for support. Nick stared down Dee's ass to where there bodies met, enjoying the rippling skin of her buttocks, each time his taut abs slammed into them.

After almost five minutes of his unrelenting siege of Dee's cunt, Nick slowed his pace, and soon came to a stop. He reached for the iced drink from the bedside table, and asked Dee, "Did you tell him what I came for?" He took a long sip and offered Joey a wry smile before returning to position behind Dee. Joey looked down at his neon panties that were shaded almost a dark green where his precum had oozed a large puddle through the thin fabric. He did not want to know what his wife was to tell him.

"I told Nick he could have my ass if he let you watch us. Is that okay, Baby?"

Joey was scalded by the question. They had never discussed anal sex. Joey was disgusted by the thought of defiling a woman in that way. "But, Dee. You know what I think about..." His thought was interrupted by Nick.

"Who is running this show, Dee? Tell him what YOU want!"

Their hands still entwined, Delores mouthed the word, "Please." Her eyes begged for his consent, and Nick seemed impatient for an answer. Joey sat back in his chair, the look of resignation on his face.

"That's it, cucky. Sit back and watch. You're very good at that," Nick offered, adding a short laugh after.

Dee looked down at his lemon yellow panty-covered cage, stained with his own excitement, then back up at Joey and whispered, "I'll suck your big dick, when he's done with me. Please? Please, can he take me?" Nick had already lubricated his cock with Dee's flowing juices, and was now prodding at her back door, his purple knob pressing against the snug opening. Dee moaned, Joey nodded.

12