My Wife and The Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick motioned toward his duty belt and told Joey, "Reach into my back pocket and pull out a condom." Joey lifted the thick leather belt off and pulled the black pants out, reaching into the pocket and finding four condom packets. He took one out, reading 'Trojan Magnum' on the label, and reached out to give it to Nick.

"Hey, cuck, I don't handle condoms. If you want me to wear one, you need to put it on for me. Otherwise, I'll just plow your wife's ass without one." Nick's eyes showed his defiance, and Joey knew that he wanted Dee to have protection, if Nick was to fuck her in her ass. Joey climbed next to her backside, tearing off the corner of the packet and taking hold of the bull's hardness. The other hand placed the latex over Nick's pee hole and rolled the oversized prophylactic down the length of his formidable cock. Joey moved back to his assigned position on the chair, when Nick added, "It's a good thing for you that I'm already hard enough to fuck Dee. You won't have to fluff me at all... this time." Joey had never heard of the term 'fluff' before, but based on Nick's comments, Joey had a good idea as to what Nick meant.

Nick applied more pressure to Dee's sphincter, trying to fit his pronounced head inside. "Breathe out, and relax, Dee. Push out like you're trying to let go, and I'll fit in there easier. Dee tried to relax her anus, breathing in long, slow breaths. Then, through gently pushing against the pucker, Nick's knobby head plopped inside, and Delores experienced the overfilled sensation in her ass, for the first time. Nick would go slowly, for now, until Dee could accommodate his girth. Joey had returned to his chair, barely able to look at his loving wife being defiled like this. Dee's eyes locked on Joey as Nick pushed his cock head another few inches past the puckered opening.

Joey watched his wife pull at the sheets, cooing moans showed both agony and delight. Nick pushed another inch or so, then backed out until the knob contacted the clenched muscles of Dee's anus. Ever so slowly, another inch and then back, until her rubbery lining accommodated his pressure. When Nick pulled back next, he spit a thick, mucous gob onto the cleft between Dee's ass cheeks, watching it seep between his shaft and her stretched anal orifice.

Nick looked to Joey. "Do you have any lube?" Joey got up and pulled out the top drawer of the night stand to retrieve the gel they use when Dee wants a toy inside her. After Nick slathered the gel onto his dick, and some around Dee's anus, his cock seemed to move more easily. Dee looked up at Joey, her face looking as though she were dreaming of this joy and pain.

"You like my thick dick in your ass, Dee?"

"Yeahhhh," was her soft reply, her eyes focused on her life partner.

"Well then, let's go for a ride!" Nick puncuated the end of his comment with a forceful push into her bowels. Dee shrieked and winced, and bit her lip to temper the pain of the intrusion. Dee lowered her face into the bed while Nick fucked her deeply three more times. Joey was sure he heard his wife sobbing into the sheets, but he couldn't move or speak.

"Hubby doesn't fuck you this good, does he?"

Delores shook her head, no. Her hands held a death grip on the crisp, white sheets.

Nick took a better hold of Dee's hips and impaled her again and again. "Let's show him what he's missing!" Her grunts and Nick's groans filled the bedroom, and Joey's cock began to strain once more. He tried to get a finger inside the cage coils, to bring some feeling of relief to his throbbing dick head.

Joey could not believe the lengths of the strokes that Nick was using, as he took Delores' ass for his own pleasure. Joey could hear her groan with each stabbing thrust. Delores buried her face into the sheets while Nick's balls slapped her fat thighs and taint. Nick was going full tilt now, and Dee was able to take it all, at times even pushing back into the invading dick. Nick announced, "I'm gonna cum!" and pulled quickly from Dee's ass, leaving the orifice pulsing at the sudden release of pressure to stay stretched wide.

Nick ripped the base of the condom up and off his blood red shaft, and began to jack himself off over Dee's full, round ass. His cum jetted out as he painted her cheeks, asshole and labia with impressive squirts of creamy, silvery jizz. Dee reached again for her husband's hands and took them in hers. When their eyes met, Dee whispered to Joey, "Thank you for this."

After his quaking orgasm subsided, Nick smeared his waning cock up and down Delores' cunt lips and pulled back. He said, "Are you cleaning me up, Dee? Or is your cuck going to do that?" He let go, and his flaccid cock dangled between his legs, while Dee immediately turned to her knees and took Nick's cock into her mouth.

As his wife lapped up Nick's creamy cum, Joey saw that her anus was still agape, not yet returned to its pre-fucked tightness. The pink pucker twitched, the lining of her rectum clearly evident in between spasms. Joey noticed the precum puddle in his panties had grown in size, and he could not stand his release not being met. Nick held Dee's head during her cleanup, and then yanked his cock from Dee's warm, wet mouth. Nick got up next to the bed to start getting dressed.

"Did you enjoy that, cucky?" he asked, not waiting for a reply. Again, the stinging comments hurt Joey as much as watching Dee submit herself to Nick's whims.

Joey thought, "Am I a submissive cuck, or am I just someone who wants the best for his wife, even at the cost of my own humiliation? But it is one thing to give your wife what she needs, and another to hear another man degrade you like that."

Dee knelt on the bed, looking up at Nick and asked, "Was I good, Nick?"

"Sure thing Dee. Next time I'm horny and don't have anyone else to get me off, I'll be back. You took my dick like a trooper." He reached out and spanked her ass hard. His smile punctuated his comment as he hitched his duty belt around his hips. Nick turned, and before leaving, said, "Gotta get to work." No escort to the door was required. The heavy footsteps of Nick's work shoes faded and the front door clicked shut. Dee was still on her knees, smiling at Joey. "Do you want me to suck your cock now, Daddy?"

Joey stood and approached the bed, where Dee reached out and fondled his cock cage through the yellow panties. He watched intently as his wife cupped his steel-clad package and smoothed her fingers over the frilly cloth. Joey realized that the key was still in his pants downstairs. "I need the key," he moaned as she played with him.

"Well, go get it. I'm waiting," Delores commanded. She began playing with herself as Joey raced back down to retrieve the key from his pants in the living room. When he returned, Dee was lying upside down on the bed, on her back, her chubby face hanging off the edge. Joey pulled down his girlie panties, and stepped out of them. He fumbled with the key in the lock and released it. The coiled end slipped off easily and his penis began to unravel the previously jammed up wrinkles.

Dee opened her mouth wide, awaiting his semihard cock. "I'll suck you, but you're not cumming this way. It's just to get you hard again." By the time she finished speaking, Joey slipped his hardening dick in her mouth and groaned at the flick of her tongue around his cock head.

"Fuck my mouth, Baby, Facefuck me." she begged. Joey started to pump into his wife, to take her as she wanted, but soon his cock began to betray him. It softened as his strokes eased, unable to maintain his hardness by using his wife as a sex toy. Dee did her best to lick and suck at him, but Joey only became more flaccid.

"Well, you're no good to me like that," she said, without realizing how those words cut Joey. She pushed away and turned over onto her knees and offered her husband a view of her sore and reddened ass. "Does this help?" Dee asked, spreading her ass cheeks with her hands. "See what he did to me?"

Joey instinctively tugged at his recovering cock, gazing at how inflamed Dee's labia and anus were from Nick's abuse. She looked back at him, smiling. "Do you want to add your spunk to Nick's? You can fuck me bareback if you stay hard!" Was she encouraging her husband to fuck her ass? If she was, Joey was having none of it.

Joey pushed his cock into the warm and loose folds of Dee's pussy. His hardness quickly returned and he watched his cock becoming wet with her juices. Dee reached between her thighs and began to play with herself. Just the sight of his wife's dirty sex, and hearing her moaning beneath him, was enough to set Joey off. He moaned, and then groaned as he felt the inevitable surge that was about to take him over.

Joey pulled from his wife's wet pussy and began to jack himself off in a frenzy, pointing his cock at Dee's cum soaked sex. Joey's next grunt brought the first torrent of semen to spurt from him and land on Dee's backside, on top of Nick's smeared streams of cum. Four or five more ropey jets targeted Dee's ass cheeks, anus and thick, wet labia. Lesser dribbles spotted the bedsheets and her flabby thighs, until his fist could extract no more.

While Joey's breath returned to normal, he stared at the spunk, both smeared and drying all over Dee's back end. His wife laid her head onto the sheets, arms outstretched, and called out, "I need to cum, Baby."

Joey looked at Dee's angry, red sex and found himself drawn to it. He knelt behind her and kissed and licked the large white globs of his semen from her ass. He kissed the pink pucker with soft, caring kisses. Then more kisses, lower, along her perineum and onto her cream covered labia. "Ohhh Baby," groaned his wife, knowing he would soon tease her clit. Joey forgot about everything else but satisfying Delores. He rolled onto his back and Dee squatted lower, until her erect clitoris was positioned between her husband's lips. Joey sucked and kissed on the engorged nub until Dee began rocking her hips up and down his face, riding Joey like a banister. She moaned loudly as her pussy began to pulse with the onset of her next climax. Joey's tongue entered her labia, licking her abundant secretions while Dee grunted through her orgasm, and then raised herself from Joey's unrelenting stimulations.

Dee flopped forward, exhausted from the evening's play. Joey's flaccid cock dribbled the last of his sperm onto his right thigh. Dee soon got up and came around to lie beside her man, cuddling into his armpit, kissing his face. As Joey accepted his wife's nuzzling, he realized that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. She is his and he will do whatever pleases her. Joey kissed Dee on the lips and said, "I love you, Dee."

The two got up and went into the bathroom, appreciating each other in the warm rain that the shower provided.

12