All Comments on 'My Wife and The Cop'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out. Neither in imagination nor in reality. This author proves it to us with his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As soon as you mention a cage it's Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First person title. third person story.

.

Are you capable of understanding the stupidity of that?

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Cuckvoyeurfan, I read this story this morning but a few things didn't sit well so I came back to write down my thoughts.

Cuck, you answered that age old question, does size matter. You wrote, 'No, his downfall is that he fell hard for Delores and loves seeing her pleasured, always giving into her every whim.' So a loving husband just doesn't fuck a wife, because he makes love to her.

But, Joey always made sure that his wife would have her orgasm as well.

While his cock could never do the job, Joey was sure to complete the task using fingers, toys, or his tongue.

So she knows that with Joey, she will always cum, but not with big dicks.

Officer Nick turned out to be amply endowed, thus Delores offered him restitution. And she would repeatedly respond to Nick's demands for sex, time and again, usually on a deserted road in the back of his cruiser.

I'm glad you're home, Joey. I really need a good cum.

It must be rough to be plowed and still not cum or really enjoy it.

Maybe her big dick lovers should learn to make her cum to make it worth what she is working towards losing. Oh wait, When Dee opened her eyes again, she caught sight of Joey standing in the VS undies. Nick said, "So, that's what a cuckold looks like, eh Dee?"

Joey isn't just a cuck, he's a true wimp dick.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Same lame ideas from the Cuck template. Its like the wimps cant even function outside the box.

Remember when you write shit, thats what you'll get in the comments.

Want decent, constructive criticism? Try putting some actual effort into what you write, stop using the exact same, worn out, pathetic cuck cliches and maybe someone other than the usual mentally ill fans, you'll get something that might help you. Sadly, as with most of your ilk, you dont recognize your illness ie badly wired cranial region, so this will have little effect on you. You'll keep using the same old same old in your stories and wonder why no one likes your stuff.

Equals87Equals87over 2 years ago

I hate cucks who lie. You won’t do everything you can to please her because you won’t treat her like fuck pig she is. It’s not like this is some classy lady who deserves respect, she’s cum loving cunt. So please just tell the truth.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I echo the other comments

Take this crap where it belongs. Anywhere but here.

wandereyewandereyeover 2 years ago
Not surprised

Despite the title and description, the hate commenters still appear. They must really like it despite their saying otherwise as they always read the stories. For me, I really enjoyed the tale and I'm hoping that there is a follow-up, possibly with the neighbor getting in on the action.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Dear "wandereye", it is important that I answer your comment! You complain that the "haters" read the story even though the title says enough about the content.

I want to tell you why we do this: It is important that you keep telling the idiots that they are idiots, otherwise they will eventually believe that they are the normal ones! The best example is D.Trump !!!!

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Magnificent. I can see why all the closet cucks are angry at you, keep up writing such amazing stories hopefully one day you will break these closet cucks out of hiding and self loathing.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the imbecile whining like a little bitch about theses stories and claiming they should be in the fetish category, you sir, are the biggest rucking moron ever to grace the comment section. Worse even then Iameasel, whackdoodle or 26thNC. Take quick moment to read this category’s description on the main Lit page. What do you know! It supposed to be filled with stories of wives having sex with others. Your comments make you look like the stupidest fool ever. Clearly you won’t see that, but everyone else here does.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

What a lovely, sexy, erotic, dick hardening story of love. It’s wonderful when two people find true love as it fits their needs. They are obviously very much in love. They’re both getting what they want, while at the same time getting their needs met. How can anyone fault this relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I laughed when the chirping, scampering little husbands was told << “Shut up and watch! Or GET THE FUCK OUT!"…Joey sat on his hands as a reminder not to disturb the two of them >>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous