All Comments on 'My Wife and the Monster Cock'

by wightsquatch

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

The bright lights of the invitational are extinguished now and the cucks are crawling out of the walls again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

What is this? National cuck day????

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Why bother getting married? I don't get men or women wanting to do this. Stay single and explore all you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?

Another sexually illiterate, inexperienced, closeted cuck writing nonsense. Why not just write in gay male so that you can come out instead of pretending to be hetero. We all know that the big cock fetish is the province of homosexuals. Gay male is where you audience is.

kuroneko_dkkuroneko_dkalmost 4 years ago
If hubby...

If hubby love big dick’s sooo much. Why don’t the cuck not blow the cum out of the cock himself? 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nothing the least bit dangerous about having a porn star fuck your wife

Really? A 13" cock and you have to pay him; wow you're just the luckiest husband in the world /s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot

Really enjoyed. Ignore the critics. They are idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another husband pimping out his wife

Is he really that stupid or is she just a huge slut? Why are they married? Is she really that careless? And ask any woman you know and she'll tell you that some giant cock banging off her cervix hurts like hell and is anything but pleasurable.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If you are a man and you are obsessed with your wife or girlfriend having "big cock"

I think it's time to look in the mirror and figure our what exactly YOU want. I am not even remotely kidding here. I understand how some men are self conscious about their penis size. Every woman knows this. However when your partner, husband, boyfriend is intent on you HAVING a big cock.... that's ALL about them. They will dress it up and frame it as them wanting YOU to experience pleasure but that is a ruse. THEY want to see the big cock and THEY want a vicarious experience through you.

Trust. It's about their either repressed bisexuality, homosexuality or their inherent submissive obsession to be humiliated. It's the same with men who want their wives to have sex with men of a different race (almost always black if the husband is white) they have a humiliation kink. You are being used for real life porn.

Now, there are one other type and I left it for the end. It's the men who want to humiliate and degrade their partners. These will be the guys who want to break their women because they are masochists. For them it's about breaking and shaming women. They don't get off on the sex, they get off on the woman doing acts they DONT want to do

I know this will piss off the crowd. I don't care. Man up and admit you are into being made to look pathetic or admit you want to suck that cock yourself. If you are an abusive asshole who wants to break your wife, well you should die in a fire

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago
Good description of wife taking a biggie

Some readers just can't stop handing out unfavorable comments when it comes to a big one. The truth is some guys do have cocks at the top of the size graph and the other truth is many ladies enjoy taking on that upper crust of male members club.

This was a good brief story of how a couple indulged in their own fantasy to make it happen. I like these stories and will try and make up for all the others with 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC: Disabled, invalid white american war criminal is back again!

So now 26thNC tried to patrol and terrorize Literotica like an off duty white american killer-cop moonlighting as security guard at a club like a Chauvin. Now he wants to put his knees to the neck of all writers who dont churn out sadistic psychopathic BTB shit! But he is running scared. He is a mouth-breather and he is a trump-sucking anti-mask brigader, but now Covid virus is in the air. He is a cop-sucker but now the whole country is taking a knee, and looting and burning that rubbish country. Now, useless invalid white american war criminal cant sleep, because of fear of the future, and nightmares of his horrible war-criminal past. So, he flees to Literotica but fuck, only cuck-stories no BTB! Fuck! Poor white american jerk-off psycho. Screw you, creepo!

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
That's not nice, Anonymous

Dear old 26thNC provides as much entertainment with his comments as the most prolific writers do with their stories.

Disagree with him all you like, but please, don't be nasty in your responses.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I see we have

a headcase in the Anon below. I hope he enjoys living in mommy and daddy's basement.

As for the story, the big cock stories always indicate one of two things: 1. The author lacks significant experience with women or is otherwise sexually insecure or 2. he's closeted bisexual or homosexual. This really ought to be in gay male.

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
You didn’t get any

So that drives the story firmly into cuckstown.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Gee, folks ... My Wife and the Monster Cock.

Almost certainly not Hubby praising his OWN endowment! Thus, it must be a cuckold story. And, since the author/Hubby knows about it, almost certainly it is something he accepts, if not arranged. So, if a reader hates that kinda shit (and that is certainly a reader’s prerogative) WHY the FUCK upset yourself by reading something that distresses you. LIT does NOT require that We-The-Readers read every story posted! Nor expect that we will comment on everything we read! Why waste one’s time reading something that is highly likely to be distasteful ... then waste even MORE time racking every aspect of the author’s work AND personality through the coals.

Reminds me of the bear-hunting story where a hunter shoots a very large talking (male) Grizzly who is minimally injured and who catches and anally rapes the hunter. The hunter proceeds to purchase a somewhat larger rifle to hunt that bear, but gets a repeat reaming. After the fourth such episode, the bear tells the hunter “This isn’t about bear-hunting any longer, is it?”

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

Author you might want to do a little research of the size of cocks. Otherwise your writing craft isn't all that bad. Constructive criticism: try to get a little more drama into the story--read Ohio's work also RichardGerald's fine stories. If you have a Kindle, I highly recommend RG"s "What the Spider Did" or something like that, it's been awhile.

It's too bad we aren't mature enough to judge and score a story on the quality of the writing; we could also make a statement about the plot, but why do we have to get so downright insulting? Guess it's a sign of the times where so many have been supported by parents or Uncle Sam for so long they think they must have things their way, and if they don't they will throw a tantrum.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryalmost 4 years ago

@Anony RE: 26thNC comment

You should pray that someday you wake up with a pinshead amount of honor that he and his Brothers/Sisters in Arms have. I do not know him nor do I agree with the majority of his comments here. But the fact that he and millions of others like him sacrificed to serve their country so you have the freedom to spout your bullshit is enough for me. Grow a set and put your name on your post.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

Re: Anony's 26thNc comment:

Sir I don't know if the powers that be will allow this post, but someone should tell you just what an ASS you are. Assuming 26thNC picked his pen name because he belonged to a NC Reserve or National Guard unit, You should bow your head when he walks by. I did my time as a Marine and while there are some 'shit heads' in every outfit, the vast majority are doing their best to keep our country safe--often at the cost of their life or limbs.

Unless you or the other cowards, who don mask and set cities afire, have strapped on arms and put your ass on the line you really should just continue sucking your Mama's tit and thank God for men like 26thNC.

Now you can go back to one bombing every story while degrading your betters. (And everyone who can write more than snide comments are your betters.) Have a nice day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@y Lickideesplit 06/12/2

Excellent comment. 5 stars and 3 stars for the story.

And as always no stars for 26thnc comment.

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 4 years ago
Time for my wife to get a surprise

Great story, very good concept. I think all wives need that monster cock experience at least once. I’d like the same for mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

America's past time- writing stories about worthless whores

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There is nothing lower on this earth than a woman who cuckolds her husband/ If my wife ever did this i would beat her brains in with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok but not for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Ignore the idiots who hate these kind of stories but read them anyway and then rip them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like the story. In fact could help but feel I would have wanted to do more than just watch. It was certainly a cock big enough for two to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another worthless piece of cuck shit. Probably written by a dickless moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To me it's better to be tickled than stabbed

animal99animal99over 1 year ago

I liked this story - Ahusband who loves his wife so much that he arranged her to meet and fuck the cock of her dreams, while he watches. Reminds me of a girlfriend who loved me so much that she arranged for a threesome soon after she learned of my happyrmories of one in my past. Of course I thanked her again and again for the next couple of weeks. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What is it about a large member that makes a straight guy want to watch it in action???

I suggest that probably 90% of us males would like to do exactly that.

I've never had a GAY moment where I though about it and acted upon it.

In the same breath I probably would experience it if offered.

I would NOT mind if my wife enjoyed this activity. If the man or my wife ask I'd help

Help them if they did anything to hurt me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Cock this large is very rare if ever. Our minds makes things larger than they are.

It's like the fish my buddy caught a nice Bass, 8 inches becomes 24 inch one.

Reading this story makes my brain happy, but my brain recovers to reality later.

Let me tell you-all I am a very straight Man, but reading this story made me consider

helping my wife by sucking his cock and getting my ass fucked. That changed a couple of minutes after I read it. Real life I'm normal healthy male that likes pussy.

I never have been tempted into Bi

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Does anyone write an interesting story to go along with all the sex, or does the female always get fucked simply by walking to the nearest deli? This is yet another stupid story used just to frame the sex with. How 'bout this instead; "Hi, hon, I walked to the store a bit ago and got fucked on the way, but take this, he wrote down everything we did. What's on the TV?" As for 26thNC (26th peek, No Cock) He loves to read what he says he hates, SO WHY FUCKING READ THEM, asshole?????????????? I no longer think you are a cuck story hater, I think you get off on these stories and then criticize 'em 'cause you are a negative and insecure asshole. Thanks for reading this

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6926 days ago

The writer is either a woman or a full.blown cuck. Either way the story is a standard cu k and slut tale. Hubby character is twisted and a sad little pervert. Wife is a wannabe whore so always well well she gets hammered by a big one. Getting giddy because your wife is having srx with another guy is twisted and clearly abnormal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous