All Comments on 'My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 01'

by Krista16

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
philsevenphilsevenalmost 5 years ago
Omission

You missed a bit - who won the Rugby?! Good to have a cuckolding story set in Wales & the Lakes. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
well...

seemed pretty well written. But it's a cuck story, so -4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What a lucky bastard to have a bigger real man satisfy your wife. Carl is going to own that pussy and Steve will gladly eccept it like a good little cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WOW.

Absolutely brilliant.Nice,subtle approach,superb progression of narrative and highly erotically charged.Top draw writing,great scenario.May I humbly suggest that Carl gets more daring in his pursuit of Lucy and starts doing things infront of what he thinks is her unknowing husband,hidden,but in plain sight.Anyway,whatever path this story takes,well done on a stunning piece of writing.I'm a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!

Can't wait to read part 2!

rgsm100rgsm100almost 5 years ago
Wow

Just read this can not wait till the next instalment

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

Time to shoot Carl, and divorce the wife. No necessarily in the order. You old na pan to disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

You're going to get bad ratings just because of the category but it's a good story and I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Oh my god!! That was fantastic! Can't wait for part two as this left me hard and hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you,

a lovely story so far. Looking forward to the next part.

Personally I do hope it become more of an openly cuckold story instead of just a husband watching his wife through the window, almost cheating.

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1almost 5 years ago
No surprise but this belongs in Fetish category

Chapter 2 Carl shows her the largest cock in the world and fucks her better than her husband could ever hope to do so she can’t resist him. They fill ch 2 with hot sex as hubby watches.

Chapter 3 hubby is in panties sucking Carl to prepare him for sex with wife. Only suspense is will she be satisfied with Carl and still be a “loving wife” or go seeking others while hubby waits at home for cream pies?

When husband character starts immediately with fetish to be cuckolded the story belongs in Fetish category. Then I and others wouldn’t skim through and 1 bomb it although it is well written.

KSBerryKSBerryalmost 5 years ago
Great start

Why did you leave us hanging? You really drew it out well. Can't wait for the next installment. 5 stars.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 5 years ago
This one was ok, but . . .

. . . check out "My Wife and an Older Man" by CleoRa. Much, much hotter, in my humble opinion.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Somebody

Somebody hacked timriv's account. I find myself agreeing with him again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
part 2

Can't wait! Great start.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 5 years ago
*5*

Enjoyed your very sexy story. I like how you got your fastest erection ever as you watched Carl kissing Lucy for the first time. I find when watching my wife with another man, the kissing between them is one of my biggest turn-ons. Looking forward to part two. Thanks for a good read.

KnahKnahalmost 5 years ago
Not Bad at all!

I like the guy just being an undetected observer don’t make him a such a wimp in the other guy eyes. Keep on punching good story.

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
As far as the wife's concerned she's cheating

It's one thing to talk about and share/be shared even letting Carl think he's getting one over. But to push them together like that? First, it's stupid it endangers her, does he know Carl isn't a rapist or doesn't take rejection easily? It shows how much her vows mean to her, even just passionate kissing. Now if she pushed back and refused, told her pathetic excuse for a protector and then they agreed, different ball game.

Carl doesn't care about their marriage, why should he, but he knows she is married, fuck agreeing with tmriv and 26th...shoot him.

In her head she's cheating and is happy to do so...shoot her, hey, why not, she's just destroyed your life, a man with nothing to lose is a dangerous beast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Easy to see why this story is getting such a good rating

Can't wait to see the second chapter.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Excellent version of a wife being seduced by an older more experienced stud

This story is hot and just so believable. Keep up the good work let us all know how he continues to give pleasure to this gullible wife who has been well groomed to accept the studs advances. The hubbies admitted respect for the studs size and the fact that he secretly desires his wife to be taken all help build up for the inevitable sexual crescendo of lust in episode 2. Bring it on, this is 5* reading that "loving wives" gives us MFM Lovers is what the Doctor ordered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Part 2

I bet Carl will get her pregnant

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

I can’t wait for chapter two, a very believable story line with good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Typical willing cuckold, fetish trash.......

Written for the cuckolds or want to be cuckolds, turning their wives into whores and sluts for other men to enjoy. Are you really that sorry of an excuse of a man to enjoy this type of fetish. Where are your balls? Oh, sorry, I forget, you don't have any. This story gets the same score (1*) as any willing cuckold tale would get posted in this category. I feel sorry for the wimpy guys that have been castrated and lost their manhood.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Garbage

No matter how well garbage is written, it still remains garbage. 1* Fetish, willing cuckold stories are not well received in loving wives. Who wants to read about wimpy husbands who turn their wives into slut whores for other men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yes!

Fuck you to the twits who didn't like the story. You don't like the storyline then stop reading. It's a matter of personal taste. Ugly comments from ugly people. To the author...More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Story! Can't wait for more!

I love hot wife/older men stories, because I can relate. Older men dominate and get what they want because they do so without being obnoxious and acting entitled like younger men who see themselves as "studs." They read the husband and the wife correctly and gently take charge. Carl obviously read Steven correctly when he told Lucy that Carl fucking her was what Steven wanted, because Steven stood there watching and ejaculated. And the young wife realizes that her husband would not leave her to spend time alone with another man, unless he was willing for her to fuck him.

My husband is a corporate leader, but sometimes defers to other men when we are out of town and he sees a certain look on my face, which usually occurs after he has allowed me to dance with another man. (As the saying goes, dancing is having sex with your clothes on.) It's then that he knows it's all right with me if he invites him upstairs to our room, where I will get a proper seeing to, and he will enjoy watching me getting pounded into the mattress.

It only happens occasionally, and it's fun and hot. If my husband asked for reciprocity, I would certainly give it, but he doesn't want it. He says he's happy sharing me once in a while. And it certainly makes for our own hot sex when the stranger has left.

All the comments on stories like this where readers say that the couple will end up divorced are crazy. That's as silly as the people who went to court trying to stop gay marriage saying that their heterosexual marriages would be damaged, if gays were allowed to marry. It's sad that people can't accept that there is a great variety of human behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Agreed and additional

Good story, very hot and handled slowly and well as to seduction. I think Lucy has come to realize that she has Steven's unspoken desire to share her, by the many times he finds her alone and increasingly entranced by Carl. She gets it...Steven wants her to, Carl seduces slowly and well, and Lucy buys both men's prefs. I agree with Ray Roberts and Anon-hot story. I was a bit surprised that Lucy "wants Carl" of her own volition, but the key was the bra removal in a white summer dress...while she claimed discomfort, she was actually teasing Carl's desire and Steven's prurience. Bring on Part 2!!

sober71sober71almost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Great slow seduction, well written and believable, looking to chapter 2.

5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Want to be Lucy!

Slow, and subtle and sooo sexy seduction. Want to be Lucy. Want to be seduced like this. Can't wait for Pt 2. Anna x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
part 2

where is part #2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
damn cliffhanger

cant wait for chapter 2! hope it comes soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Add the second part fast. Your stories are great. Slow seduction. I just have to maturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What Anon 6/24/19 said

Ditto!!!

Krista16Krista16almost 5 years agoAuthor
Part 2 under construction!

Thank you all for reading and providing feedback. Part 2 will be here soon. Good things come to those who wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Waited too long to read the second part of the story.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
To normal hetero males

this story is ridiculous, the husband character unrelatable and incomprehensible. And it is written with a certain glee that denotes the author's deep interest in this fetish. Just garbage.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
CARL

So it takes 3 to tango.

Steve might be turned on watching his wife flirt with another man. How could anyone but his reassuring wife think she might not want just one lover in her life, not just for now, but for the rest of their time together. How ever long or short that might be.

Definitely twisted thinking, Steve

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago

So it takes 3 to tango.

Steve might be turned on watching his wife flirt with another man. How could anyone but his reassuring wife think she might not want just one lover in her life, not just for now, but for the rest of their time together. How ever long or short that might be.

Definitely twisted thinking, Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVE IT ❤! LOVE IT ❤! ☆☆☆☆☆ (5). Bravo! This story is very, very EROTIC & 100% REALISTIC.

I am into voyeur-husband/cheating-wife stories, & I am glad I came across this one. 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

I love it

You write really well, keep it up !

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 4 years ago

It seems the British still take like taking another man's wife.

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 4 years ago

Great story, will be reading part's 2 & 3 next. I have had the pleasure of watching m y wife being fucked by many tradesmen, normally to get a cheaper price lol. My wife isn't as skinny as yours but sex is sex.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 4 years ago
Moderately . . .

. . . interesting story, but, sorry to say this, you need an editor. What immediately turned me off was that first sentence. Grammatically it was just awful. And your writing, while adequate, is cold and emotionless. For an incredibly good example great writing in older man/younger married couple situations, I strongly recommend "My Wife and an Older Man" by CleoRa. It's a classic.

betamale08betamale08about 4 years ago

Great start!

I always applaud any one who gives this a shot and fuck the haters and grammEr nazis lol

Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I really LOVE this story. Period. ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0 = 100%). My kind of sex story! In my book it is very very erotic (but not pornographic) and totally realistic.

❤❤❤❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Nicely done

Your pacing was very good, and you made these characters believable. With the others, I'm looking forward to the next part.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Wow awesome story can't wait to read chapter 3 4 5 Lucy didn't jump in like a sex craved woman

but go back when ya ll was over Carl cabin and she said her bra was bothering her she needed to take

it off in front of Carl and her dress dropped to floor I believe that was planned so with that I thought

Carl had done fucked Lucy wish with in the next chapter Lucy confess to you how long she had sexual

feeling for Carl Steven seems to hold his self together watching this but every time after Carl left she take a shower before bed to clean her pussy out before suckling your cock and fucking you taking your cum mix

with Carl's deep inside her. Hope to read the other chapters soon.

Regards

Jimmy bridgesjames175@gmail.com

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Non Sequitur

Hunh? What happened??

Hubby goes from being jealous and protective of his wife, deciding to keep "an eye" on the big bully, then suddenly after watching one porn video he's desperately in favor of this "older" asshole seducing and fucking his wife?? Give me a fucking break!! Bullshit nonsense!

This is the kind of female "logic" - or complete lack thereof - that pisses me off. Shit doesn't just happen out of the blue! Grow up, get an education, take courses in english composition and writing, THEN try and put a story together.

I can't stand magical occurrences nor holy heavenly interventions - makes me want to puke. Sayonara - I'm outta here...

1* star, just to say I was here and tried.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another heartless cheating CUNT and a sissy loser husband pile of shit. Licy's been cheating with Carl for a while and clearly doesn't care about her sissy weak hubby.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Good belieable storyline happens all the time has done to me several times with my wife

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i enjoyed the story and give it 5 stars. Steve now has lost his wife Lucy to Carl and it is just to satisfy his fantasy of watching another man fuck her. But now he is a cuckold and she prefers fucking Carl to fucking her own husband. This is the risk of permitting another man to fuck your wife

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Wimp piece of shit loses his whore to some old dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At least my wife Ann was respectable that as far as I knew no one had seen them do anything that I heard of. We were both virgins and I thought we were both on the same page boy was I wrong. 9 months after we married we had a girl. 2 years later a boy. Things seemed great to me. She was a stay at home house wife and that was fine with me. I was self employed. Our children got in 4H. There were 4 advisers. I went to a few meetings and was introduced to the advisers that I didn't know. I had known 2of them for years. When things were as normal as could be I noticed that Ann wasn't getting off. We talked about it there wasn't any Docters or therapist in our area. So we ordered books. That didn't help. I picked up a copy of Penthouse Letters and the things we were reading was unbelievable. She had discomfort in her female areas and found a out of town Dr. She had some kind of infection. Then later while we were making out she pushed me down to and encouraged oral sex. This got me to thinking before she didn't care for me doing it. Later I asked her? She thought it was a good idea to try it. It wasn't long till she came in really late one night from a meeting and woke me up giving me a bj. Of course I thought I was in Heaven. Then I began having issues in my private area and went to the Dr. I was given 2 to prescriptions and told that I needed to tell everyone I had sex with that they needed to be checked. I said I have only has sex with my wife how d I get this? Then it hit me and he didn't have to answer my question. He said that I should talk to my wife about that. I did and it wasn't good. I asked her about her encouragement with the oral sex both me going down on her and her waking me up. The SOB was one of the advisers in the 4H club. I demanded that our children change clubs and her to stay away from that SOB that was a F___g homewreacker if not we would be divorcing for sure her choice. We worked through the hardest times of my life. What really bothered me the most was it bothered me a hundred times more than her. One night in a heated argument I told her so and and said I guess that comes from your family of several cheaters. Wow that went over like a lead balloon. I haven't seen that guy for years I'm really thankful and to believe I actually thought he was a friend. Go's to you really don't know a person no matter what you really think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife had an affair with a man who was old enough to be her dad. It just about ended our marriage. When I confronted her I knew she was sorry but she was determined it wouldn't break us up. It was just sex. So to show her it could break us up I showed her the papers from the lawyer. That woke her up. The SOB was supposed to be our friend but he damn sure wasn't my friend and I told her if she wanted to be with him just go I'm sure his family would be proud. She said she it was a mistake and she didn't do it to hurt. Then why did you do it? She said there was no good reason. We are still together with 6 grandchildren.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Hot Story. Hubby found Carl's footprints outside the window, wonder if Carl will find Hubby's footprints outside of his window! 5 stars, the thrill and mixed emotions of watching another man fuck your wife. To watch your wife when she don't know your watching her, to see the real person she is when you aren't there. Sometimes that can be a real wakeup call. Will she regret her fall? Will she throw it in Hubby's face for going to the pub so she could get laid? It seems to me that the wife knew what she was doing and wanted to do it with Carl since all the flirting at her house. This Vaca was prob just so she could fuck Carl more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Lucy admitted she had gone to Carl's cabin for some food and drinks but didn't admit what took place."

always the sign of a trusted loyal wife S/

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch7 months ago

just why are most westerners obsessed with having their wives get fucked by other dudes?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can't say that I liked the story it reminded me of my wife when she had an affair with an older man. He was actually old enough to be her father. I didn't persuade her to be with him either. Actually I asked questions that I thought would let me know if she was cheating. He was supposedly a friend. He was a snake. I trusted both of them what a dumbass I was. I confronted her and she actually confessed that they did have sex.I took a ride and returned 2 hours later. I was glad that our children were about to move out to college. We started talking she claimed that they didn't really have an affair. They worked together on different projects. So I said you cheated on the children and me plus your boss. No we never cheated on the boss. Really so you respect him more than our children and the man you claim to love. Hell she you screwing him too? OMG no I'm not screwing him never have never will. Besides I haven't screwed anyone but you for 2 years and I only had sex with him three times. Well that is so thoughtful of you to inform me. I said you should never say never because after we divorce you might want to screw your boss he's older than your lover. He's not and never was or will be my lover. Who started this cheating shit? Neither it just happened. Really Who decided to call it quits. Same thing I think that we both knew that it was wrong and it just stopped. Does his wife know? No. Who should tell her? No one. Why? She said that enough has been hurt. So I'm the only one that should be hurt. No we were wrong and you shouldn't have been her and no one else needs to be hurt. Well either he tells her or I will. That SOB was just in Boogers store the other day he and old Booger was laughing. Booger said that he would have closed his store years ago if it hadn't been for your lover buying rubbers. Must have been a lot of sluts around back then. Are you calling me a slut? Did you get money from him are you a whore? No I messed up 3 times and it's over are you still working with him? Only when I am told to. So you are still talking to him then. That's really assuring for me that nothing ever happens don't you think? Nothing will happen again I'm so sorry please forgive me? I think we need a break. Please don't leave please. Why not? Because I love you and it will hurt the children. Why didn't you think of them and me before you screwed the asshole? I told you that it just happened. Stop the stupidity. You are lucky I said and paused. She said I know. I will be sleeping in the basement for now. I would prepare for bed and go down after the children were in bed and be up before everyone else. She was asking every morning and night when I was going to sleep in our bed? I would say not sure. Finally she said Wayne if you don't want to make love to me again I might just have to find someone who wants me. I said if you do then I know for sure that I will divorce you as soon as possible. I'm sorry she said I was just trying to scare you. That won't work because I know for sure that you are capable of cheating. I will never tolerate you cheating again. She hugged me and I let her. She said I miss you please. I have missed my faithful wife for a long time. I was back in our bed. No it wasn't easy it took me a long time but I do trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why does jock head play with fire using his virtuous wife as live bait? As an accountant his risk assessment skills are lacking due to his fantasy lust. I guess they don't plan to grow old with a family together. (Immature?)

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Hubby is a real dumbass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKrista16@Krista16
I'm a British guy who is a fan of the cuckold/hotwife genre. I haven't published a story in a few years. Hoping to get the motivation/inspiration soon! Christmas 2023 update - aiming to make some strides in 2024. I want to wrap up current stories featuring Endo and Carl and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES