My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krista16
Krista16
490 Followers

I could see Carl's eyes fixed on my wife as she stood, and saw an opportunity.

''You don't need to go to the bathroom Luce, just remove it here. It's only me and Carl," I suggested.

She gave me an uneasy look and glanced over to the kitchen area where Carl was preparing the drinks.

''I will close my eyes, honestly,'' Carl assured her.

Lucy turned slightly away from Carl, unhooked her bra but in the process of pulling it out, her dress fell to the floor, exposing her half naked body.

This was more than I had bargained for. I was only hoping that Carl would catch a glimpse of my wife's 34d breasts but never thought he would see my wife wearing nothing but her black thong. I was speechless.

''Oh shit!" Lucy screamed as she frantically covered her breasts.

''Oops,'' said Carl with a giggle. Had he been watching this whole time?

Lucy looked amazing but what really got me excited was the way Carl looked at her.

'I'm so sorry both of you' said Lucy as she reached down to the floor to pull her dress back out to her shoulders.

'I'm not complaining!' shouted Carl. This triggered laughter from all three of us.

We sat down, finished our drinks and both left around midnight to return to our cabin. Although I was fairly drunk, I was completely turned on by what had happened. Carl had actually seen my wife almost naked. 'He must have caught a glimpse of her breasts surely?' I thought to myself.

Later that night, we had sex in the cabin. Probably not the best sex we've ever had, due to being intoxicated but still wonderful. Lucy being less drunk than me did all of the work. She gave me a blowjob on the bed before climbing on top and rode my cock cowgirl until we both climaxed together, shooting my semen into my wife.

The next morning I woke with a naked Lucy in my arms. I felt a little cold and realised the outside window to our bedroom was fully open. Once we were both up and Lucy was preparing breakfast, I closed the bedroom window but noticed several large footsteps in the mud leading directly to the window. Someone could have been watching our love making. I was both shocked and excited at the same time. I hoped it was Carl but with Lucy's loud volume it potentially could be anyone staying in the village.

Later that afternoon we hired a boat to cross the lake to a castle on the other side. We were having a lovely day until I told Lucy that Wales were playing an important rugby match that night and I needed to watch it.

We argued all the way back across the lake to our cabin, late that afternoon. After confessing I wanted to watch the rugby each night and some harsh words from each us, I stormed out of the cabin.

I made my way into the village, found a nice pub where I stayed for a couple of hours. After a while I started to feel guilty about the way I had spoken to my wife. I sent her text apologising but had no reply.

At around midnight I returned to our cabin but Lucy was nowhere to be seen. I found her phone on the bedside cabinet so I knew then she hadn't seen my messages.

At this point I was worried. ''Why would she leave without her phone?'' I thought.

I stepped outside and noticed the lights were on at Carl's. I wondered whether he had seen her or knew where she had gone.

As I walked towards the entrance to his cabin, I noticed the window curtain to his lounge was slightly open. I changed direction and peeped through the gap.

There she was. Both Lucy and Carl were sat on his sofa. Lucy wore a black dress and had arranged her long dark hair into a ponytail. She looked absolutely stunning but had a subdued look on her face. Carl was turned facing my wife and was very close to her, resting an arm along the top of the sofa, behind where her head rested. The window was slightly open so I could also hear what they were saying.

''Im glad we had this chat Lucy, you can come to me anytime," I heard Carl say.

''It's late, I'd better head back to our cabin,'' Lucy responded.

''You can stay longer if you want to. I've got plenty of drinks in the fridge," Carl asked.

''Ok I will have one more. Steve won't even be back yet anyway. He'll be too busy getting drunk with his precious rugby," She said with sarcasm.

I remained peeping through the window as they drank and talked more. Carl was moving closer and closer to my wife as he made her laugh to his jokes. Suddenly in the middle of their laughter he placed a hand on my wife's thigh.

''You're a beautiful young lady Lucy. Not only that, you're smart and kind. Steve doesn't know how lucky he is," Carl whispered as he moved his head to towards my wife before kissing her on the lips. At the same time, I had my fastest erection ever.

Lucy responded momentarily before moving away.

''Look Carl, I'm sorry. I can't do that. I'm married and I love Steve," she declared.

''No I'm the one who should be sorry, I have just thrown myself at you, only because you're so beautiful and you deserve to be happy," replied Carl.

''Lets just forget about that. It was a lovely evening. You rescued me from being sat in on my own," said my wife.

Carl looked a little sad when Lucy rose to leave. At this point I ran back to the cabin and into bed, pretending to be asleep and having no knowledge of what was said between my wife and Carl.

Lucy entered the cabin shortly afterwards, joined me in bed and we both fell asleep.

The following day we both kissed and made up. Lucy admitted she had gone to Carl's cabin for some food and drinks but didn't admit what took place.

I felt no jealousy or anger towards Carl and Lucy. The whole situation turned me on. The fact that Lucy hadn't admitted anything told me that she either wanted to explore with Carl or she was ashamed or embarrassed after what happened.

Carl invited us out onto his fishing boat later that day. We both accepted and enjoyed a 'fishing for beginners course'.

Whilst Lucy was down in the hull obtaining more bait for Carl, we got onto the subject of the previous night.

''Steve, I hope you didn't mind Lucy coming to mine for drinks and food last night. I noticed she was in on her own and asked her to come over," said Carl.

''No, not at all Carl. I'm grateful. I'm not the best husband and last night I made a bad call to leave her and watch the rugby. Thank you for looking after her for me," I said, patting him on the back.

''It was a pleasure Steve. Your wife is gorgeous and a brilliant conversationalist. Look, I know you love the rugby and you want to watch it each night while we are here," Carl paused before continuing "how about I take your wife out while you are watching the match in the pub? I could do with the company being here by myself,'' he asked.

I was stunned but it didn't take me long to realise it was a great idea. If Carl can look after Lucy each night, I could watch each match and also get excitement from the fact my wife was out with somebody who fancied her.

''I will have to ask Lucy," I uttered before Carl cut me off. ''Ive already spoken to Lucy about this, she is happy to have some company too. This will keep everyone happy. You get to see the rugby and both myself and your wife have some company in the evenings. There's lots of great restaurants around here that I can take her to. She will have a good time. Trust me Steve," He assured.

''What can I say, you're true gent Carl. Thank you very much,'' I replied with enthusiasm.

When Lucy came back with a tin of bait, I asked her about spending time with Carl.

''I know you love the rugby Steve and I don't want to argue again otherwise it'll ruin this week. I think it's best if I stay here with Carl whilst you're out. He will be alone too otherwise.'' She answered.

''Ok, as long as you're ok with that, I'm happy,'' I said before giving my wife a kiss and a hug.

We returned to the cabin that evening following hours of fishing. Lucy took a shower and prepared for her evening with Carl. All I could think about was the kiss I saw last night and wondered what Carl had in store for my wife tonight.

Lucy emerged from the bedroom dressed more on the conservative side, wearing heels, tight jeans, a white top that showed off her cleveage perfectly and her open leather jacket. Again, her dark hair was tied in a long ponytail 'Carl will love that' I thought.

When it was time to leave we said our goodbyes before Lucy asked me again to check I was ok with her going out with Carl. ''Yes it's totally fine. This way I get to see the rugby and you spend time with a kind gentlemen tonight.'' I explained.

''Ok I will call you later babe'', She said as we left our cabin. We kissed and hugged before my wife walked carefully in her heels towards a waiting Carl. Carl wore a smart shirt and pants. His sleeves were rolled up uncovering his huge forearms. ''I've booked a place a few miles away so we'll travel in my Bentley'' he explained. ''Enjoy the rugby Steven!'' he shouted as my wife climbed into his car.

I made my way into the village, visiting the same pub I went last night. I met many friendly locals, drank many pints of beer and enjoyed the rugby but I couldn't help but think about Carl entertaining my young wife.

3 hours later, the rugby had finished and I was sat with some local rugby fans. I was having a great time and could have stayed all night but I made the decision to walk back to the cabin and see if Carl and Lucy had returned. Lucy hadn't called me like she had promised.

My luck was in. Carl's Bentley was parked alongside his cabin and I could see the lights were on through the windows. Quietly, I tip toe'd to the lounge window.

It was almost a repeat of the previous night. Both Carl and my wife were sat close together on the sofa except this time Lucy looked happy and at ease with the situation.

Again the window was slightly open allowing me to hear what was being said inside.

From what I heard initially, it was a normal conversation. Lucy was telling him more about her job in the school. Carl then probed her about everything from her childhood up to her marriage with me.

Then, after making more drinks, Carl started making advances. He complimented my wife's appearance and personality before moving his hand onto her thigh. Lucy seemed unfazed by this, giggling whilst Carl flirted with her more and more.

By this point, my cock was fully erect. I wanted him to take this further and see if my wife could be seduced by another, much older and larger man than her husband. I continued to watch and listen, protected by the outside darkness.

''Lucy, you probably know by now that i'm very attracted to you. You're beautiful and somebody with a kind heart. Steven doesn't know how lucky he is'', said Carl who now was moving his hand gently back and forth along my wife's thigh.

Lucy started to blush and responded shyly with a nervous nod. Now she looked a little more uncomfortable. 'Does she want this?' i thought to myself.

''Steven agreed that I would take care of you this week and I intend to do just that. You're a special young woman'', he said slowly with a seductive tone. I could tell both his eyes were locked on Lucy's eyes.

I nearly came in my pants right at that moment. Suddenly a noise came from the path that bypassed our cabins. I quickly moved away from the window and hid behind a large bush not wanting to be caught staring through Carl's windows.

The noise was from two men carrying fishing rods, walking to their cabin further into the complex. A minute later they were gone and I was able to return to the window undetected.

Carl and my wife were both sat on the couch and it didn't look like anything intimate had occurred. Although Carl was still touching her thigh. 'I bet he wants to rip those jeans off right now' I thought.

It seemed like they were talking a little more quietly now and it became more difficult to hear what was being said although my wife was visibly nervous. 'Was she tempted? Does she feel guilty?' I thought to myself. I wanted this to escalate so much that I considered knocking on the door and telling her to accept Carl's advances.

But that wasn't necessary. Suddenly, after a few quiet words. Carl leaned in and kissed my wife full on the lips. He pulled back and said something else which I couldn't make out. Lucy responded only with a nod. Then suddenly, Carl stood up reaching a hand down towards my wife. She looked up at the giant older man. The nervous look remained. 'What did he say?!?!' I thought.

Lucy took his hand and he pulled her up from his sofa. I had to admire how beautiful she looked. Her bubble butt ass in those jeans and her big breasts bouncing in her white top as Carl hoisted her up. Still holding her hand, he lead her into his bedroom and out of sight. I couldn't believe it.

After they had gone I stood there for a few moments in shock. I quietly tip toed around to the other side of Carl's cabin. This took me out of view of the path that passed along the lake so I knew I wouldn't be spotted by any passersby.

I peeped through hoping I wouldn't be seen. Carl and my wife were facing each other up close and this time I could hear what was being said.

''I want this to be special for you Lucy. This will be your first time with an another man, a much older man. A man old enough to be your father.'' I heard Carl say.

''I want this Carl. I want you. But I don't want to betray Steven.'' Lucy replied.

''You aren't betraying him Lucy. He wants you to have this experience. that's why he's happy for me to take you out." the large man responded.

Carl began to unbutton his smart white shirt. What he revealed would even leave most straight men mesmerised. Carl was built like an athlete. Big shoulders and muscular arms, accompanied with a hairy torso. He dropped the shirt to the floor.

I then focused on my wife's face. She stood still, looking nervous but eyes wide open, surely admiring the topless giant of a man towering over her.

He then placed his hands on her hips. ''Do you like what you see Lucy?'' he asked. My wife nodded in response. He then rotated her so that she faced away from him. He moved up close and began kissing my wife on the side of her neck. She accepted his kisses, leaning her head back against his hairy chest allowing him more access to her neck. She gave a couple of light moans. Carl ran his hands up and down her petit frame as he continued the assault on her neck.

Then suddenly, he pulled her blouse over her head, dropping it to the floor and smoothly unhooked her bra. This almost tipped me over the edge.

Lucy was breathing heavily with I can only assume was nerves or pleasure or both! You would have thought this was her first time. The bra dropped to the floor infront of her, leaving her beautiful breasts exposed. She squealed a little when her breasts were uncovered.

Carl wasted no time. He unzipped Lucy's jeans before pulling them down revealing her bubble butt. I was shocked to see Lucy wearing no panties. She was now fully naked as he kissed her all over from behind.

After a few moments, turned her to face him again and a passionate full on kiss followed. Lucy responded, accepting Carl's invading tongue and also giving him her own.

Lucy removed her bobble, allowing her long dark hair to fall halfway down her back as Carl started to kneel and maul her breasts with his tongue, making loud sucking noises as he took in her thin nipples. Lucy flinched several times.

How I didn't ejaculate there and then, I have no idea.

Then, standing up straight, he whispered something into her ear, which made her look at him in disbelief. 'What the hell did he say to her?' I thought.

Carl lifted my naked wife and held her like Superman would to Lois Lane. He took her to his bed, laying her gently before laying next to her, initiating another passionate and soppy kiss.

Fully in control, he sat up, raising her with him and effortlessly turned her around so her back was against his hairy torso like a big bear guarding it's cub. Now both were sat up with my wife leaning back against the big man. Carl's attention was now on my wife's pussy. With his right hand he reached down, beginning to massage her clitoris with one of his thick fingers. My wife could only look down at the finger running up and down her labia. She was breathing heavily now and Carl was only just getting started.

''Oh god,'' she squealed as Carl massaged a little quicker. I could see him whispering into her ear again but couldn't make out what he was saying. She kept nodding in response and breathing more and more heavily. Then came an almighty scream when Carl inserted his thick middle finger into my wife's pussy. It sounded like a scream of both anguish and pleasure. A scream I could never have gotten from her.

The big bear kept her in his grasp, moving his finger in and out. ''ohhh god, ohhhh fuck'' was all she could say. The room was filled with the sounds of my wife's moans and her soppy pussy engulfing the thick finger.

Carl continued the assault and only stopped whispering to kiss Lucy on the neck. Now he upped the pace, aggressively fingering my moaning wife. Then as he brought her close to orgasm, he turned her head with his left hand to face him and gave her another intense, passionate kiss before she came. This topped off an epic, intimate moment.

''Ohhhh ohhhh god'' she squealed after she broke off the kiss and passionately embraced her first orgasm with another man. A beast of a man.

Carl held my wife tight to him, groping her breasts and playing with her erect nipples as she panted to the pleasure. Seconds later he licked my wife's juices from his middle finger. ''Delicious" I heard him say.

Without realising, I had been masterbating subconsciously and was having a climax of my own. I shot my load at the wall trying not to make a sound.

I could not believe what I had just witnessed. I could not believe I had masterbated to my wife being pleasured by an older man.

END OF PART 1 - Part 2 to pick up immediately from here

Krista16
Krista16
490 Followers
12