My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 02

Story Info
Steven deals with what happened at Carl's cabin.
5.2k words
4.11
131.2k
186

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krista16
Krista16
489 Followers

'Oh fuck...oh god', Lucy moaned, panting to her first orgasm at the hands of our large friend. Carl kept my moaning young wife leaning against his large hairy torso.

I quickly had to deal with my own orgasm, taking off my t shirt and using it to wipe my semen from the wall of Carl's cabin.

30 seconds later I peeked through the window again, wondering what was to come next.

'I...I need to go back,' I heard my wife say.

'That's ok Lucy' said Carl, still holding my naked wife against him. She continued to lean against him as he comforted her, gently playing with her dark hair and giving her the odd kiss.

Then suddenly, my wife grabbed Carl's hand and pulled it down to her pussy, leaving the big man looking as shocked as I felt. ''Please,'' she uttered looking up at him. ''Put your finger in me again." She requested.

Carl smiled, then obliged.

''Ohhhhh yeah,'' Lucy moaned as Carl slipped that long, thick middle finger inside the soppy pussy. Again, Carl rotated his finger quickly, creating as much pleasure for my wife as he possibly could.

''Ohhh fuck! oh yes!'' she screamed in a high pitch as Carl moved his finger in and out at a fast pace.

Although I stayed to witness this pivotal moment in our marriage, my cock did not become erect again. Maybe because this was the first time I had seen my wife get pleased by another man. ''Maybe the first time is supposed to make you uncomfortable?'' I thought to myself.

''Ohhh god Carl, Yes! Yes!" She screamed loudly, reaching her second climax of the night.

Carl whispered into her ear again as my wife twitched and panted from the pleasure yet again.

Again, Carl comforted Lucy through her orgasm for a couple of minutes, holding her and sharing the odd kiss.

"I need to leave," Lucy suddenly announced, rising away from Carl and looking frantically for her clothing.

"Lucy, you're an amazing young lady and I enjoyed what happened tonight. I hope you did too and it can happen again if you want it to?" said Carl still sitting on the bed as my wife quickly slid into her jeans.

Knowing Lucy would leave any moment now, I left the window and headed back over to our cabin, in a state of shock at what had occurred.

Before I could enter the cabin, I changed my mind and decided to head back to the village pub for last orders to consider the events of tonight.

My thoughts were scattered. On one hand I was feeling betrayed and bitter but on the other, I was so turned on by seeing another man have sexual contact with my wife. I knew I had allowed this to happen. I had served Lucy on a plate to Carl.

After sinking the whisky, I headed back to the complex continuing my mental battle. After much deliberation, I asked myself two questions. Firstly, "Do I still love my wife?" and secondly "Do I want this arrangement with Carl to continue or escalate even further?" The answer to both questions was yes but I needed to talk to Lucy about her feelings.

When I returned, Lucy was asleep in our bed. I quietly climbed under the sheet and lay beside her. For several minutes I gazed at her face, admiring her beauty.

Lucy resembled one of my favourite porn stars Karlee Grey, except my wife had slightly larger breasts and was a little more curvy. I gave my wife a kiss on the forehead before I passed out.

The next morning, I woke earlier than usual and served Lucy with some breakfast in bed. She woke as I entered the bedroom.

''Wow, you've never done this before for me," my wife said with a yawn. She lifted herself so I could lay the tray on her lap.

"Good morning. I've been thinking, I don't show you how much you mean to me enough. I want to start now, on this holiday. I want to be honest with you. Can we go somewhere quiet after breakfast and talk?".

"Yes, I think that would be a good idea," said my wife with an uncomfortable smile. It was obvious she was feeling guilty about last night but she had no idea I saw everything Carl did to her.

When we left the cabin, I noticed Carls Bentley wasn't outside and remembered he had arranged a fishing trip with his friends that morning.

We left the complex on foot, walking further North along the lakeside. Once we reached a quiet spot, I decided to break the ice on the subject of last night.

"I'm not going to ask about last night because," I paused.

"Why?" Lucy asked with a puzzled look.

"Because I saw everything...well I think pretty much... everything." I stuttered.

"Oh Steven," said my wife. Tears began to emerge from her eyes. "I'm so sorry you had to see that." She stressed. "I love you, I always will. It didn't mean anything."

I felt so relieved hearing my wife say that. Carl had fingered my wife's pussy better than I ever could but he didn't have her love.

"No I'm sorry. I'm sorry I've left you to watch the rugby. Everything that's happened up to now is my fault," I admitted.

"What? Why?" my wife asked.

"Well besides letting Carl take you out and look after you, I've been having certain fantasies... involving watching you with another man...more specifically watching you with Carl," I stuttered again.

Lucy looked speechless.

"I could tell he fancied you when we first met him. I think you are attracted to him too?" I asked.

"Well...yes... I'd be stupid to not admit that now. He's old enough to be my father. In fact he is older than both of my parents but he's just so seductive and charming," Lucy replied.

"I know. I've seen the way he talks to you. The fact he excites you, excites me. I know this isn't normal. I know you probably think I'm a perverted idiot but I've been thinking about this a lot...and if you wanted to continue the occasional meeting with Carl, I would allow you to do that... I would enjoy it."

"You're not a perverted idiot Steven. I don't know if I would like to continue a relationship like this with Carl. I suppose I would need to think about it. Why haven't you told me about these fantasies before?" Lucy asked.

"I never fantasised about this before we met Carl. Only since he gave us the building quote." I responded.

"Just to be clear Luce, I love you so much and I think this is something that could make both of us happy," I continued.

My wife pulled my face to hers to ignite a passionate kiss.

"Steven, let's go back to the cabin. I want the man I love to fuck me right now".

We returned to our cabin quickly, kissing, knocking into the furniture and ripping off our clothes.

Once we were both naked on the bed, Lucy began to suck my cock furiously, almost bringing me to climax. She then got on top and rode me, screaming like she did with Carl the previous night.

"You want...to...oh... ride Carl's big cock oh... dont you babe?" I asked whilst Lucy intensely rode my cock back and forth.

She didn't seem to acknowledge the question until I asked her again a little more louder. The only response I had to the mid-fuck question was her beautiful grin.

I could only last a couple of minutes before I sprayed every ounce of cum I had inside her pussy.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't last that long babe," I said to my beautiful naked wife sitting on top of me.

Lucy did not say anything. With a smile, she removed my leaky flaccid cock from her pussy and rested her head on my chest. We both lay on the bed cuddling for an hour before taking a shower.

We spent the afternoon shopping in the nearby town and having dinner. On our way out of town, I noticed the Ann Summers store.

"I know you don't own lengerie Luce, but would you ever consider wearing it. You'd turn me on even faster wearing a full lengerie set in black," I said.

Being completely ignorant about women's underwear, I didn't know what the correct term was.

"I've never really thought about wearing lengerie Steve, but if you want, we could go in and i'll have a look."

Lucy picked up various bras and thongs before I found a particular black lengerie set with suspenders and garter belt. Lucy agreed to try it on and made her way across the shop to the changing area. I followed closely but a strict store assistant spotted my attempt to get into the changing area with my wife and insisted I wait.

10 minutes later, she reappeared with the set.

"As this was your idea, you are buying!" my wife demanded.

"£60 well spent as far as I'm concerned!" I replied.

We left the store and returned to the lakeside complex. As I parked next to out cabin I noticed Carl's Bentley. He was home.

Lucy went upstairs to shower whilst I tidied around the cabin. Whilst Lucy showered, there was a knock at the door. It was Carl.

"Hey Carl, how are you? Good fishing trip?"

"Hi Steve, yes a splendid trip. Caught a few big ones today," said the big man, standing in the doorway.

"Great, we went out shopping in the village today. Treated the wife to some bits with my small wallet." I responded.

"Sounds like we've all had a productive day. Your extension is almost finished by the way. The lads will be putting the final touches to it tomorrow." said Carl.

"Great, come in. Do you want a coffee?"

"Yes please Steve. The real reason I came over was because of last night. I think it's time we stopped pretending what is going on here. I know you peeped through my windows last night and the night before." The big man revealed.

I didn't know what to say and allowed him to continue.

"I know you enjoy watching your wife with me. You want to be cuckolded, don't you?"

I was still unable to talk and could only nod in response.

"Well, you know what I think about your wife. She is an amazing young lady. She's so innocent, sweet and not like most young women." Carl continued.

"I think we can put an arrangement in place here. Firstly, I would like your permission to occasionally date your wife. I will take her out, cook for her, buy her things and of course, I would like your blessing for me to continue exploring a sexual relationship with her. I do not want to harm your marriage in anyway. You are her husband and she is your wife and I hope you will still be together long after I leave this earth. Secondly, I will arrange any building work you need at your home or your future homes free of charge. You'll never need to worry about that ever again. Thirdly, Lucy will be offered a well paid job working for me as a building manager. I've seen the way she handles the lads at your place. She's perfect for the job. This will obviously help both of you gain a better standard of living in the future. Fourthly, I would like Lucy to be my date tonight at a business leaders event a couple of miles away. It's at a nice exclusive hotel. I've booked a room and I would like to ask Lucy to stay the night with me."

Before I could say anything, Carl had more to say in his seemingly never ending monologue.

"Now, Steve, for you I have a great idea. The wifi here in the lakeside complex is superb as you know. I have arranged for high definition camera equipment to be setup in the room. I want to live stream everything that happens in our hotel room directly to you here in the cabin."

This was a lot to take in. "Carl...I don't know what to say. I suppose if Lucy is happy with this then so am I. We did talk today and I admitted to her that I saw what happened last night. We are fine with it." I said.

"Wow, great. Both of you are really mature for a young couple and understand each other really well. One favour I would like to ask, can we not tell Lucy about the live streaming? I would like her to feel natural, that's all." Carl said.

Again, I just nodded with a polite smile. He took a seat on the couch whilst I prepared his coffee. I then heard the shower stop and as I presented Carl with his coffee, my wife emerged from the bathroom wearing only a towel around her body and another around her head. She looked nervous when she realised Carl was here.

"Lucy, I think I've just arrived at the right time!" Carl joked.

"I've been having an interesting conversation with your husband and I think we are now on the same page. I will break the details to you later on but for now, I have a proposal for you...would you like to accompany me to a business leaders party tonight?" Carl asked.

"Oh ermmm ok, yes I will go with you". Lucy answered shyly.

"Great. Pack a bag. You are staying the night with me. Be ready in 20 minutes". Carl quickly drank the hot coffee in one gulp and made his way out of the cabin.

I exchanged an uneasy glance with my wife after Carl left. "I suppose you'd best get ready then. We can talk more about this tomorrow."

"Ok," Lucy replied nervously before running into the bedroom.

I then received a text message from Carl instructing me the name of the app I needed to download to my tablet and the code I needed to enter to access the camera in the hotel room. I decided I would set that up after Lucy had left.

15 minutes later, Lucy came out of the bedroom looking stunning. As it was a bright summer evening, she chose to wear her black summer dress. It had a side ladder cut out on both sides, revealing a lot of her olive skin on her torso and thighs. At the top, it barely covered her large breasts and was held up by thin straps over her shoulders. It was my favourite item in her wardrobe.

"Wow babe. You look amazing." I said proudly.

"I'm just relieved I can still fit into it." replied my modest wife.

"Carl will love it." I said.

"We'll see won't we." replied Lucy with a nervous tone.

We kissed before I escorted Lucy to Carl's car. The big man had quickly changed into a smart tuxedo. "I'll take it from here Steve," announced Carl has he emerged from his cabin. He strutted around the car to greet my wife and kissed her on the lips as if they had been lovers for years.

Carl opened the door for my wife and calmly closed the door once she was inside. He then pulled his wallet out of his jacket.

"Steve, I want you to enjoy tonight. I'd like to think this is as much for you as it is for me and Lucy. Use this to get yourself a takeaway and some beers for the show," said Carl as he handed me a £20 note.

"Thanks Carl. You didn't need to do that." I replied.

"No, have a comfortable night. Once you enter the code on the app, you'll see the hotel room but it might not be until a few hours. I need to conclude some business deals before we retire for the night," replied Carl with a wink and cheeky smile.

He then walked around to the drivers side, quickly entered his prized asset, ''not for the first time tonight", I said to myself.

Lucy has been staring at both of us from inside the car as we spoke, unaware of what Carl was saying.

The Bentley moved off very quickly, leaving me in a cloud of dirt.

I returned to the cabin feeling a little lonely. I never really felt the same when Lucy wasn't around but on the bright side I had a free takeaway and beer to look forward to. I ordered two large pizzas and bought some beers from the lakeside complex mini market.

For the next 3 hours, I used up the time by watching random YouTube videos, some rugby highlights and consuming the two large pizzas.

Close to 10pm, I received a text from Carl. 'Get that app open buddy' it read.

I quickly accessed the app and entered the code. Once the camera screen appeared, I noticed there were three different camera angles. Carl had setup one camera looking at the bed from the bottom side. Another looking at the bed from the side of the room and a third attached to one of the tall bed posts on the headboard looking down.

It seemed nobody was in the room yet, so I was able to have a digital tour.

It looked like a big room, possibly a room the hotel would use as a marital bedroom. Everything from the decor to the carpet looked old but well maintained. The lamps beside the bed were on making everything perfectly visible. I realised it was an old 4 poster bed. There was a large chest cabinet at the bottom of the bed with a cushion top.

A couple of minutes later I heard the door open. In walked my wife looking beautiful in her dress. She sat on the chest at the bottom of the bed and placed her small handbag beside her. She had the same nervous look on her face.

I heard the door close and Carl followed. He went out of view of the three cameras to another side of the room. Seconds later he returned with what looked like a glass of rose.

"For my gorgeous date," he said, handing Lucy her drink.

"Thank you," replied Lucy.

"Would you like to get changed now?" Carl asked.

I wondered what he meant. Lucy without saying anything, put her glass down and went into what must be the ensuite bathroom.

"What could she be getting changed into?" I asked myself.

While she was gone, Carl began to undress, taking off his large jacket. He placed it carefully on a chair in the corner of the room and then proceeded to remove his bow tie, followed by the removal of his shirt, shoes, pants and socks. Then when he came to remove his boxers, he looked directly at the camera that was facing down from the high bed post. He smiled and slowly removed his boxers revealing his giant erect manhood. Unlike me he was cut, revealing the large bulbous mushroom like head. His cock was thick, possibly as thick as a cucumber.

He climbed onto the bed, causing a few creaks and started to lightly wank his cock. It looked about 8 inches long, standing tall and solid.

I am not gay and have never found guys attractive but I could not help but admire Carl's physique. I would describe him as an older and better looking version of Brock Lesnar, the wrestler and UFC fighter.

I then heard the bathroom door open and Lucy came into view. To my surprise, she had changed into the black lengerie set I had bought for her earlier.

She slowly walked to the bottom of the bed, looking on in amazement at the naked beast before her.

Carl moved off the bed and came face to face with my wife who was shaking with either nerves or excitement. He placed his hands on her hips and started a passionate kiss, moving his tongue in and around Lucy's mouth for about 30 seconds. Then in a repeat of the previous night, he rotated her around so she had her back to him. He then gently and sensually caressed my lucy. Feeling her over, groping his prize and kissing her neck over and over again on both sides. My wife, now looked a little calmer and began to rub her hands on the sides of the beast devouring her from behind.

Lucy started to let out light moans as Carl kissed her neck, shoulders and back. Again, like the previous night he was whispering things into her ear, which seemed to be getting her more and more excited, judging by her facial expressions.

"Surely, his big cock must be poking Lucy in the back?" I thought to myself.

Then, without warning, Carl reached both hands around Lucy's chest and ripped the bra apart, gifting him full access to my wife's breasts. Lucy gave a little scream of pleasant surprise before Carl massaged her stiff nipples.

"Ohhhhhh" she moaned as Carl continued to play with her big breasts. Then he ran his hand down her belly to her panties. He gripped the panties from the front and tore the material, ruining another part of the gift I had bought for my wife earlier that day. Again my wife, screeched, knowing her pussy was now at his mercy.

"I'll buy you better lengerie Lucy. Good lengerie doesn't tear away so easily." I heard the big man say. "Maybe that was a message to me?" I thought to myself.

Carl wasted no time and began massaging my wife's clitoris while they still stood with her back against the big man. At this point, Lucy only wore her stockings, suspenders and garter belt.

With both of his long giant arms around her, he used one hand to continue massage around her clitoris and the other he used to slowly insert a figure into Lucy's pussy.

"Ohhhhhh god yes," lucy squealed as Carl pushed the thick middle finger further inside, rotating as her pussy accepted it. He then pulled it out and raised his hand to Lucy's face.

Krista16
Krista16
489 Followers
12