All Comments on 'My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 02'

by Krista16

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No DNA

No DNA test because a cuck wouldn't care would he? We have our cuck story for the night. Steve tries his best to grow a pair and I'm sure he frightened Carl very much. Now they won't see him again, or will they? Say in about 5 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a letdown!

The first chapter had some potential. This chapter was a complete train wreck. Has she never heard of the "morning after" pill? Use it. After her little stunt, she's going to be divorced so the last thing she needs is a baby to raise by herself. Is anyone really THAT dumb?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She was upset and angry

But not so much as she let fuck and cum in her a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You seriously need an editor

way to many misspellings and incorrect word usage such as figure instead of finger. The cuck fetish belongs in fetish instead of LW. 1*

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 4 years ago
Haven’t they ever heard of the morning after pill?

No doubt the lady doth protest too much. She enjoyed the kinky situation, she knew she was not using birth control, she knew the sex was unprotected, and she was excited by the idea she could get pregnant — women say that’s sometimes the most exciting sex of all. She of course wants the security of her marriage to continue. But I think she did like the whole scene; after all, she had hubby’s permission, so no guilt there. She could have prevented the chance for pregnancy but didn’t.

She just had to act contrite so hubby wouldn’t leave her. Oh, and for those thinking that Carl could have pulled out before climaxing, there is a saying: “What do you call men who use withdrawal for birth control? Fathers!” The reason is, some sperm start to come out at the very beginning of ejaculation, just when a man starts to pull out. So it fails as a method of birth control. Good story demonstrating the principle that actions have consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not thrilled.

Kind of boring. Only thing to get a reaction out of me was the fact she wore the new lingerie set for carl. That pissed me off as i thought the wimp did it for himself. And why no dna test? He is a real whacko for deciding to wait until he can visually figure out who is father. Maybe years.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
More English cuck garbage

Hope you had fun writing this, but as a reader it was just a cucky stroke story, nothing compelling emotionally to be had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First, I hate to disagree with Lucy....

But you are a perverted idiot, without a doubt. Second please wait several years later to even think about continuing the story about Lucy the slut and raising Carl's offspring. As they you judt can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear....or Lucy's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lmfao

Man this story just went straight off the rails. Also, what is lengerie? Really bad way to get your old man fetish out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Upward

Pt. 02 was well written and had a few erotic twists. For next installment please don't age Lucy significantly. Thanks and onward and upward.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 4 years ago
Just a cuck story...

The husband and wife....if you can call them that were not very believable. I think this story more closely belongs in the fetish category. This section is for unfaithful spouses. Pretty sure people who like to be cucked stories go into fetish.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
More garbage

Have in raising a criminal’s kid

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just smelly garbage

No comment needed! Who comments a pile of shit?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
Actual legit question here...

The morning after pill doesn't exist in this reality?

I mean, those two idiots (Steve and Lucy) have money - yes, hard to believe, given how dumb they both are, but they did have enough resources to pay Carl and his crew for a job, in the first place. So, after what happened that night... given how sorry Lucy SUPPOSEDLY was about the whole thing... and since they said they wanted nothing to do with anything related to Carl any longer...

Too hard to go to a pharmacy for a morning after pill? They're available in all western countries, but, somehow, never used in any cuckolding stories here on LIT...

Bizarre, yet predictable.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

I am hoping carl comes back around and helps lucy realize his bigger cock is something she must have in her life. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great series

This story is amazingly hot! I hope there is another chapter coming soon. Thanks

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
CARL

My question, do you want to know and see and hear.

How does anyone handle a situation like this. My mind tells me she is really enjoying herself but how can Steve deal with this sharing. A nice touch with the cameras, Lucy showed her genuine enjoyment with Carl. Lucy would of been Carl's for a long time.

Of course I'll find pt. 1, to see what could possibly cause Steve to agree to any of this. Lucky Lucy gets twice the cock to enjoy, with Steve's approval.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was the minimal of using spellcheck too much of an effort for you?

For example, lengerie. Yeah, relying on only spellcheck is not a cure all, but something as basic and obvious as lengerie instead of lingerie is a clear indication that you didn't bother with that minimal task. It just is an indication you don't really care about your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent work

Please write the next part soon

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Its Cucksville...

"I love you, I always will. It didn't mean anything."

Then its off to "honey go fuck him so I can watch. He is probably bigger than me and I don't care if I take the chance you will leave me for him. After all you already cheated on me...of course I trust you not to lie to me. "

This is very original. I can't wait to see what is next...NOT.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Lucy's baby bump was the result of the fucking with carl. When he gets out of jail he needs to come back and put his cock in her cunt again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not To Worry

Because any child of theirs is going to be too stupid to survive breathing air. Signed: BTW

orater1orater1over 4 years ago
Smiles - nice work (5*)

I know you can't please everyone all the time...LOL. I think you did an excellent job (with sufficient detail) on developing the husband's fetish. I also think this (pt2) was believable as...the "heat-of-the-moment" type of feeling as Lucy was...involved in. Many of the critics thus far - fail to consider that Carl was both a manipulator and rather dominant - with an end-goal in mind. So - nice work.

A few hints -

first - like many others - an editor!

second - such things like cumming in her...weren't foreshadowed very well.

thirdly - you have what i call 'shifts' in the story - like Lucy just willing going with Carl for the night that might have been more plausible if you had developed those more.

The choices like - not doing a DNA, nice touch. We should all realized that both characters (Lucy and Steve) had agreed to that situation (in one way or another) so - what difference does whoever the donor was....make - would they have adopted with other circumstances (sure). So - I love the 'oneness' you indicate with the couple. Thank you - i look forward to your next submission. I hope you deal with the perplexing emotions that would go along with this (although...that would be complex...LOL).

wallace99wallace99over 4 years ago
Five Stars

Wow, this chapter didn't disappoint. I hope after Carl is released from prison, he moves in with them and takes Lucy for himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"a little more louder"

I agree with others commenting about your story being rife with errors. "Lengerie", "more louder" instead of "more loudly", question marks where there should have been periods and vice-versa, just to name a few.Your tale was erotic, but please find an editor.

premshankerpremshankerover 4 years ago
Old & young

FANTASTIC

It reminds me "old is gold"

Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like it very much: ☆☆☆☆ [(4) 3.9/5=78%]!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
pitiful

How disgusting. Literally perverse bringing an UNWANTED reminder of your wife's rape into a less than manageable relationship.

Perverts shouldn't have children, otherwise you end up with roving rape gangs running your streets or worse, turn into Californians

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
i liked chapter 1, chapter 2 not so much

plus you took too long to write it i almost forgot about it. probably would of liked it better if the husband didnt tell his wife he knew what happened

countercockwisecountercockwiseover 4 years ago
A five

A 5 from me..

Its still hot to remember that the seduction started back at her own home and hubby was getting aroused by it from the start

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

ciggybuttciggybuttover 4 years ago
Good

Good read.

I enjoyed the flow and the cabins being used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I’ve only known about five guys with overly big dicks and they all the same trait. They feel the need to fuck any girl they get into a hard , fast , deep , rough and totally abusive fuck . It’s like there goal to to show how big they are by making the woman beg for mercy. One always said he loves seeing a death grip on the sheets as he pounds into them . Another with his really fat 12” black monster would always go for white girls . He would joke that he was gonna fuck the racist out of them . He’d make the beg for it or to stop or he would pound as they scream for there lives and loved watching them limp away. Once he got the hottest blue eyed blonde that all the guys were trying for and put on a show of fucking her in front of everybody there. I’ve never seen or heard a girls being sexually destroyed is the only way to describe it. He finished off in her ass pulling her head back going as fast hard and deep as he could with her bent over the sofa arm facing everyone makeing her say she’s his black cocktail whore and his black cock belongs up her ass. He also pulled out and came all over her face slid it ass to mouth down her throat than dick slapped the shit out of her face . A the while taunting her and verbally abusing her to everyone. Two girl friends healed her to the bath washed her and locked themselves in a bedroom for the night . She was totally embarrassed and avoided everyone for a long time especially him because he was a arrogant dick who got his ass kicked real bad by her cousin who heard about it and even though it started as consensual he made a mockery of her in front of all . It’s s shame because she was beautiful, fun and well liked by both guys and girls . She went acrosss to west coast to school and moved there after she graduated. Good for her it wasn’t now with all the camera phones

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fool man

I think Steve is real bastard man. He do nothing to carl just say not to have any relation again. Chciken man

Ms_Mesh_MicrokiniMs_Mesh_Microkiniover 4 years ago
Good right until...

He took out the camera. At that point, the story was dead.

Despite the betrayal of trust, Lucy let him fuck her again (don't give me any "she was delirious with pleasure" stuff--that should have been a dealbreaker) and all Steve can say afterwards is "I'm very disappointed in your behavior, young man" like he's caught Carl stealing from the cookie jar.

At that point, the characters stopped acting like people and it was definitely a mood killer. Others also mention the lack of a morning-after pill as an option, as well as pressing charges for taping without consent. It's like they live in Stupidsville.

Shame, because the story was 4/5 before that moment, and 2/5 after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

I hope Carl's the real father

And that Lucy gives him her pussy again and again during conjugal visits in prison

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great until...

First and foremost I have to say the first part of the story I enjoyed a LOT. What got to me a bit was the fact that many sexual encounters were brushed off fasts, maybe to signify that the guy's experience isn't as important as what Carl wants to do to his wife, but nonetheless it gave me an air of laziness a bit, or perhaps you were writing this for a quick wank? I mean I don't blame you.

Still, I think you rushed way too much, you established the relationship with Carl and then took it away too fast. Hear my advice and if you want follow it.

1) The visits with Carl should have been more detailed, you should have described the small, 'innocent but not really' physical things he did with the wife. The moment where he touched her hip and kissed her cheek was really hot, you should have more moments like this. Maybe one where he innocently played with her shirt while complimenting her or perhaps him brushing his hand on her bare thigh while they were having a chat in the kitchen, things like this.

2) You focused way too much on Carl's physical superiority, our focus shouldn't be him, but rather his relationship with the wife and his attempts at seducing her. I think it would have been better and tasteful to give some detail on the things she does with Carl more as her relationship with the husband deteriorates because he has the fantasy but doesn't tell her, instead tailing her to see just how long it will for her to purse Carl.

3) Not cheating if. I believe it would have been really hot to introduce a 'not cheating if' scenario. Perhaps a night after drinks Carl escorts Lucy back to her home. Her husband is hiding, seeing what will happen and he witnesses Carl asking Lucy for a 'good night kiss' and her complying, thinking that just a small kiss isn't a big deal. Only for Carl to take advantage of it and in their tipsy situation he kisses her deeply and passionately and afterwards telling her goodnight, leaving her a troubled and turned on mess.

Please for the love of god, consider re writing this. You have an obvious skill here, don't throw it away, there's so little good cuckold/cheating stories out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Load

Load of garbage,with another wimp for an husband.No more is necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Got ch 3 finished yet?

Inquiring minds want to know :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyable Read

Having read all 3 installments found them enjoyable to read. cuckholdry is not for everyone, but Steve actually was the true controller as his fantasy drive the action. This is also true with submissive types as their desires and demands push the don into action. The camera bit was somewhat unrealistic. I did like how Enelope didn’t go into the stereotype bitch mode, lording over Steve. Also Steve is actually wife sharing as he still has fucking rights to her. Spouse sharing is awesome especially if the spouses get to have fun together. There is nothing like watching another man’s cock impale your wife’s soppy wet cunt. keep up the story but be true to the character’s established attitudes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The truth

Cindylynn knows that a woman like that can’t walk away from a big cock and a man that knows how to use it for long. She’ll be back, she cums good and easy for men that treat her that way.

The morning after isn’t legal everywhere. I’ve never heard such a batch of fucked up pussies in my life. Read something else if you don’t like it but I bet you’ve already made your 3 inch useless peter cum and now all that’s left is is anger.

She likes older men with big cocks that can get what they want. 1954Hall

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 4 years ago
A good follow-up was needed!

I liked the continuation of this wife sharing story, however, some of the factual aspects of the meet in part 2 left me cold. This is a pity as I usually like stories written about wives succumbing to older guys who are both dominant and well hung.

The camera incident was one example, all OK until the wife was made aware of the camera! This didn't need to happen as the hubby who benefitted from the show was asked to keep it secret. So the stud took pleasure in sharing this information and by doing so reduced the erotic nature of sexual intent from the agreed Hotel meeting.

Of course, I will read the next episode but not with the same enthusiasm as I had in waiting to read part 2. Such a pity, I only hope part 3 lifts the story to a good conclusion.

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 4 years ago

An excellent part 2 :)

betamale08betamale08about 4 years ago

Bravo!

Okay, you got me now...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like it very much: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆+ (4+). As regards sex scenes, this is five-star stuff, but Steve betrayed Lucy's trust when he accepted to watch her on camera unbeknownst to her. Carl exhibits sociopathic traits.

Lucy is a keeper. Full stop. Lucy is a keeper. Full stop.

Lucy is a keeper. Full stop.

In my next life I will marry a girl like Lucy.

I will read Parts 3 & 4.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 3 years ago
"Ignorance is bliss...."

I would agree with Ray Roberts, Would have expected the secret about the cameras to remain so......she would forever feel guilty about her pregnancy but, out of fear, would never tell..... Meanwhile he would regularly toss himself off to the footage....perhaps eventually getting found out, either by getting caught in the act, or, even better, via a copy of the tape in the post, years later, leading to another session with Carl !!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
THESE IDIOTS ARE BOTH AT FAULT

This has gone far far beyond wife sharing.. this kind of crap happens when you issue a free pass and let wife go off on her own..this slut should know better than run off alone without her husband being present.. And this stupid dumb ass husband should have STOPPED EVERYTHING immediately when he saw the list of demands / rules / mandates that was given him...so if you do stupid crap bad things are about to happen..I don't plan on even reading any further.. this should stop right now..let the bastard in jail..let this couple learn by their mistake..make amends..never ever see him again..and put their lives back together...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cuck a Doodle Do

Another one that reminds us there are worse things than Covid 19. Just another stupid and sad cuck tale. I think this one was written by a woman. Perhaps she is hoping that men will be weak and pathetic to let their wife become a whore. Just awful and ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage. It is perfectly fine. Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Or would we?

The story continues to be good, with the jarring realization that Carl is not who he seems to be - the compassionate, friendly gentleman. I like the darker turn the story is taking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Public School ...

... is recalling you. You have failed your intelligence and spelling examinations.

It's "LINgerie" not "lengerie". You must be the only person in the western hemisphere who doesn't know that!

"At this point ..." you've used that phrase at least a dozen times, many of them one right after another.

Excessive repetition demonstrates a feeble, uneducated person with a poor grasp of the language. In a narrative, it is disconcerting and off-putting, not to mention annoying and frustrating. Stop doing that.

Oh, and try writing a decent story instead of this garbled, regurgitated dog's breakfast.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Great different ending to the usual cuckold story!! Did not see that coming excuse the pun!!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was a great turn of events. Lucy sheated with carl but she told Steve that it meant nothing. They have not fucked yet in the beginning of part 2 but she already wants to fuck Carl and Steve has lost his wife. This is so sad but it is a consequence of wanting to share your wife. Then Carl becomes a true asshole at the end telling Steve that he just made his wife pregnant. We learn in the end of this part that Lucy does not want to have further contact with Carl but we learn that this is not the case. The prison sentence is an interesting turn in the story. I enjoyed the story and give it 5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Another pussy letting a old goat cuck him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess so far they finally removed their head from their ass and can't use their ship. Big boy would have to keep his eye looking back over his shoulder because I would get revenge. Trying to have a little fun and someone thinks they are in charge of Our Lives will not happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was good until Carl revealed his true nature then it went to hell. Neither Steve nor Lucy considered the morning after pill to prevent her pregnancy? While it's entirely possible that there are people in the world who are that stupid, it doesn't seem likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCK "DOG" SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

asultery story then cuck story if you had the ability to write two diff stories why not write two diff stories?

maddictmaddict11 months ago

Lucky had a wonderful time untill Carl shared the camera.

"Lucy wasn't around but on the bright side I had a free takeaway and beer to look forward to."

That was hot until it wasn't

irinmikeirinmike11 months ago

Another silly story that is about as realistic as a cartoon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ok first the husband says see carl occasionally and wife agrees the carl says he wants to date her regularly. Having his wife spend the entire night and going on dates is totally different than occasionally seeing him. So basically this author like so many terrible storytellers on this site can't even stick with the original premise. Hopefully many of you learn from this fiasco and never let the readers wild fantasy suggestions be added to your story. Because what started out as a good story turned to shit in the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Husband is a sick fuck to allow his wife to be impregnated by another man. A kind of mental illness maybe? Imagine them with an interracial baby clearly born of adultery, or people knowing him for what he is. And an innocent child would suffer too, except in particularly enlightened regions. Not my cup of tea thank god.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a stupid couple. Can you write any stupider?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Unplanned child due to Steve pimping out his naive new wife to a corrupt predator. Thrilling gamble but heavy consequences. The road to hell is paved with good intentions?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Even though the well is poisoned they keep going back to the well still thirsty. I guess they all deserve each other. The kids should have a bit of inheritance for school, eh?

doudouletasdoudouletas3 months ago

ça me rappelle ma femme qui se faisait prendre par notre voisin. Elle adorait ça et revenait pleine de sperme que je nettoyais après m'être habitué. La vie de cocu. Tout le monde est content.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKrista16@Krista16
I'm a British guy who is a fan of the cuckold/hotwife genre. I haven't published a story in a few years. Hoping to get the motivation/inspiration soon! Christmas 2023 update - aiming to make some strides in 2024. I want to wrap up current stories featuring Endo and Carl and...