My Wife and the Older Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Taste your pussy. It's delicious." said Carl, pushing the wet middle finger into my wife's mouth. Lucy sucked his finger eagerly, with a '"mmmm".

She then disobeyed the big man and turned around to face him. "I want to taste this," she said quietly, gripping Carl's large cock.

"Be my guest," he replied.

My wife then kneeled, eyeing up the large organ before her and the only the second cock she would have ever sucked.

She held his cock with two hands, probably due to the weight of it and began slowly licking the large thick head.

She then grew in confidence and started running her tongue along the long shaft before furiously wanking him with both hands.

With swift movement, Carl raised Lucy from her knees and lifted my wife onto the bed, gently placing her on her back.

He then kissed her all over and committed what can only be described as a licking frenzy, tasting every part of her body. Then he focused on her pussy.

Carl began the oral assault licking up and down the clitoris, drawing passionate sounds from my wife.

"aahhh, aaahhhh, aaahhh," Lucy screeched over and over as Carl played with her outer folds. Then without warning Lucy had her first orgasm. "Ohhhh shit, ohhhhh godddd! Yes!!" she screamed, as Carl used his strength to subdue her as she panted and twitched through her wave of pleasure.

Taking charge yet again, Carl maneuvered Lucy so that she was now on top. He spun her effortlessly, so that they were in a 69 position. Lucy went to work on his cock, taking as much of the large tool in as she could without choking. Carl used his middle finger to please her again, dipping it in and out at some pace.

Both of them moaned in unison, almost in a perfect harmony for a few minutes before Carl flipped my wife on her back.

I knew what was coming. Carl lined up his cock to take Lucy in a missionary position.

"Are you ready Lucy? You feel ready. You're fucking soaking down there," I heard the big man say with a giggle.

"Well whose fault is that!" replied my wife, looking like a sexual goddess resting on her back. Carl grabbed one of the pillows, lifted my wife with one hand and placed the pillow under her. He spread her legs and began to penetrate slowly.

I felt a little uneasy about him not using protection but at the same time I thought "what the hell! This is the best thing I've ever seen!"

Carl seemed to be patient, probably knowing my wife would need to adjust to his length and girth. "Ohhhhhhh god," moaned Lucy as Carl pushed further inside.

"Its... ohhh...so... it's so big," she moaned.

"And you're so wet," Carl replied as his giant shaft disappeared inside my wife.

Carl leaned forward, planting his fists either side of Lucy's neck and began to slowly thrust in and out causing her to moan loudly but it was hard to know if it was in pleasure or pain.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes...just fuck me. Fuck me hard Carl!" Lucy demanded.

Without hesitation, Carl increased the pace and began to slam into Lucy hard and fast causing my wife to screech loudly.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" screamed Lucy, as she seemed to have another orgasm as the hands of the beast.

Carl slowed thrusting and rolled Lucy over onto her side. He then positioned himself behind my wife, spooning her with his large body and re-inserted his cock into her pussy.

At this point I changed cameras to the side view so I could see Lucy's face as the big man pumped her hard from behind. Lucy was still moaning loudly, responding to Carl's aggressive fucking.

With his free hand, he groped her breasts and played with her nipples before moving down to her pussy, massaging the top of her pussy as he fucked her.

"Ohhhhh Carl! ohhh fuck!" She moaned as the spoon fucking continued.

At this point, I could also hear the four poster bed creaking loudly. "Wow it must be old! Or was Carl breaking it?" I thought.

At this point, my mouth was dry due to all the excitement and I needed water. I ran to the kitchen quickly had a quick drink and returned to the sofa. More shockingly, my cock on this occasion was not hard and I didn't feel the urge to wank like I had the night before. I was enjoying the show but maybe there was a small part of me that knew this was wrong and no man should fuck another man's wife.

When I returned Carl had already manhandled Lucy and she was now riding him in the reverse cowgirl position. This time it looked like Lucy had taken some control, riding his cock eagerly with Passion. Carl just lay there, watching his cock disappear inside my wife over and over.

I changed camera view to looking downwards onto the bed from the tall bedpost. I could see a lot of wetness and dampness on the bedsheet. Whether it was sweat, pussy juice or both, I didn't don't know.

Regaining control, Carl pulled Lucy backwards so she now lay with her back against him. Carl began pumping her pussy and turned Lucy's head to face him as it rested on his shoulder. He then ignited a passionate kiss lasting for minutes as he fucked her.

Lucy couldn't moan out loud but her squeals weren't exactly quiet.

Then when Carl broke off the kiss, he made his announcement. "I'm Cumming! I'm cumming in your young wife's pussy Steve!" he growled.

Lucy seemed to panic at this point, feeling Carl's semen shooting inside of her and attempted to lift herself but Carl denied her escape.

"Carl no. We aren't using protection. I'm not on the pill!" she screamed.

Carl did his whispering thing again and it seemed to calm my wife. He withdrew his large glistening cock, rolled Lucy off him, left the bed and then grabbed one of the cameras, revealing to Lucy that they were being watched.

"Say Hello to Steve hunny," Carl said with a sadistic tone, pointing the camera at my wife. Lucy's face dropped.

Carl then pointed the camera up close at my wife's pussy, where ounces and ounces of his cum were spilling out onto the bed. "I've just put a baby inside of you." he proclaimed.

I found Carl's behaviour both disturbing and devastating. I now knew, he was a psychopath and not the nice gentleman he seemed to be. He had taken advantage of both of us simply for his own sadistic entertainment.

Carl put the camera back in it's original position. He picked my confused wife up and placed her on the cushioned top of the chest at the end of the bed.

"You've dropped some cum there Lucy, let me fill you up again," said Carl.

Carl inserted all 8 inches inside her yet again, pumping like it was the last sex he would ever have.

"Ohhhhh fuck, ohhhhh shit," moaned Lucy loudly. I could hear Carl's balls slapping my wife's ass with each thrust. Then seconds later he filled her up again causing a big overflow. Carl withdrew, saving the last spurts for Lucy's face.

In a rage, I ran out of the house. Got into my car and drove to the hotel. When I arrived, a hobbling and half naked Lucy appeared, struggling to walk following the hard fucking session. She quickly opened the passenger door and climbed inside.

"I'm so sorry Steve...I didn't know he was going to cum inside me... let's just go. I want to go home." said my wife sadly.

I drove back to the cabin to quickly pick up our things and we began the long journey back to Wales.

Lucy did not want to have any further contact with Carl again but I briefly spoke to him on the phone about what happened and the extension work being done.

"Carl, I'm really disappointed in the way you behaved with Lucy. We both feel let down." I said immediately.

"Steve, what can I say. I get carried away at times. Look, despite what happened, I hope you both enjoyed the trip to lakeside. I know Lucy enjoyed it, even though she may act like she didn't." he said provocatively.

"You're out of order Carl. We don't want to see you again. Once the extension is finished, I want no further contact with you!". I ended the call there.

The extension was finished by Carl's workmen and to be fair, he stuck to his word and didn't charge us anything.

Two months later, we discovered Lucy was pregnant with our first child. In the back of our minds we knew there was a possibility that Carl could be the father but we decided to not take a DNA test.

Around that same time, we received some shocking news in the local paper. It turned out that Carl had been in trouble with the law and was on trial for fraud. He was sentenced to 5 years in prison.

Both us felt relieved that we definitely wouldn't see him again...or would we?

End of Part 2

***

Note for readers: Thank you very much for your feedback on part 1 and for any feedback left for this latest edition. I've enjoyed creating this story and there will be a part 3, set years later.

12