My Wife and the Truck Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, honey," she pleaded. "You are killing me. Stop it!" But I knew she did not expect to be obeyed in the least. I went all the way down to the crack of her ass, then reversed back up. "Oooh, honey!" Her juices tasted wonderful. Up I went until I bumped into her clit. I lapped it sideways and then toppled it the other way. Then I pulled it into my mouth and out between my lips. Her fingers gripped the edge of the bed as if afraid of falling off. Flattening my tongue I licked her like a doggy all the way down and up a few times. When I came to the clit I held it between my teeth while massaging it with the tongue. The sounds at the headboard had lost all coherence; she was just moaning.

I decided now was as good a time as any. I sucked the whole clit into my mouth. The combination of warmth and pressure conquered her and she flew into a thousand pieces, screaming, thrashing her legs as her orgasm took control of her being. I quieted my sucking to a faint pulsing, while listening to her breathing. When it was no longer a breathless rasp, I resumed her sweet torture. She was not expecting anything like this.

This time my tongue went fast from ass crack to the top and down again. On the way up I delved into her vaginal entrance. This brought other sounds from her mouth. Then the trip north continued until I felt the clit. I sucked it in and out quickly, before pressing it with flattened tongue. She came again, trembling from head to foot. I licked her cunt clean of all her juices and my saliva. I slowed down without leaving her cunt. Lips stayed in contact with lips.

Then I quickly slid up and lay on her, pointing at her intestines with my cock. I thrust gently into her very wet cunt, filling her with my erection. In one stroke I was all the way in. She lifted her legs onto my back, sort of pushing me deeper into herself. I needed my own release so badly by now. Fast, short strokes were interchanged with longer ones, causing her walls to clench around me, and covering me with her warm wetness. I could only increase my speed, thrusting into this delicious cunt. When her walls clenched harder than before, I lost it. I opened my mouth wide like a hippo, and brayed like a big father donkey. My sperm shot out feeling like a cannon ball, searing me on its way out. What I did not know was that Sue was also coming at the same moment. We writhed against each other helplessly as the most powerful orgasm overtook each of us.

I rolled off her, utterly spent. She was panting like a sprinter, which she most resembled at that moment. We hugged each other tightly as we returned to the land of the living. I was convinced we had left this earth for a much better land. Heaven is the only name I could attach to it.

I woke from my slumber some time in the dead of night, to find her body wrapped around mine. My cock was lying between our bodies, and was coming to life against her navel. Nothing ever felt so good to me. I started moving my cock in the space between our tummies fucking it as if it were a cunt. She stretched herself awake and finding matters already under way, she kissed me. I lifted her leg over my hip making way for the cock to go where it could do the most good. I felt her wetness with the helmet of my cock and drove into it. She was ready for me. She pushed against me, effecting an entry into that sweet land. We caught a rhythm, whose speed increased as our excitement mounted. We erupted into each other suddenly, panting heavily. I knew I was going to be fucking this lovely woman again and again.

But I had no idea that I would be caught so soon. It must have been the following month that Sue and I had spent the night at the Comfort Inn in Nairobi and were just leaving our room very early as I needed to catch my flight back to Mombasa at 7am. As we started down the stairs there was a couple ahead of us in the gloom of the night light. We gave them no heed, until we got to the ground floor and turned towards the reception desk. The woman turned round and I came face to face with my wife. She was visibly torn between the desire to tear Sue limb from limb, and to flee my presence. Tim followed her gaze. He too, wanted to attack his wife but was prevented by a desire to get away from his employer's presence. Sue was shaking, whether in anger or fear I had no way of telling, but my hand did not leave her waist. Instead of the fear of being caught in flagrant delicto, I felt a sense of fulfillment. You see, I was the only one of the four who knew the full extent of our joint 'misdeeds'. Pretending a calmness I did not feel, I lay my keys on the reception table. I turned to Prudence my wife and said, "So we have come face to face, finally!"

"You want to leave me for that old bag?" she curled her lip in feigned disgust.

"You are welcome to that old skinny bag of bones, yourself!" It was Sue who got her word in before I could, pointing a disdainful finger at her own husband.

I said, "I am going to the airport. You others can do what you like. Come and drive me, Sue!" And I turned on my heel, followed by a still-trembling Sue.

"Don't you dare come home this evening!" threatened Tim.

"Don't say anything to him." Off we went to the hired car. On the way I told my darling that I had all the evidence against Tim and Prudence since they began their trysts. "They have been at each other since before Tim took the truck job."

She was thunderstruck that the truck was mine and that I had employed him in the mistaken belief that it would pry them apart. "You are a cold-hearted man! How did I end up with you?" She asked me to stop the driver.

"Where would you go? Home? Now that they know we are together, it cannot get any worse. Tim has a trip down to Mombasa this afternoon and Prudence is flying down in the evening. By the time you get home, he will be on the road. Or they might just decide to ride on the truck together, stopping to fuck each other silly!"

She sat sullenly looking out of the window. I knew she was torn between wanting to confront her husband, which she had no moral authority to do, and shouting at me for taking her for a ride. But she had come to love me with all her being and neither of us wanted to be without the other. After this morning, I did not know what she wanted but I wanted to keep her. How that was to be managed, I did not have a clear idea. Tim could not confront me, because he was guilty of sleeping with Prudence at Comfort Inn (though he did not know what other information I had on him and Prudence). So it looked as if no major battle was going to be fought.

I told Sue to go back to the Inn after returning the hired car, and pass the time of day as she chose, then go home in the evening to await Tim's return two days later; I didn't think he was likely to create a karfuffle, since he had blood on his own lips.

12