All Comments on 'My Wife, Anyone's Slut...'

by Pornpal

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
Waste of Time

Another wimp husband/cuckold story. Of course this site needs another story like this - NOT! Ever heard about consequences? Is this story believable? No! Any redeeming qualities? No! Can anyone explain why it was written?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
TRASH ! ! ! !

Hey Chucky. Too bad you did not tape your humiliation. That way you could have wet dreams about eating another man's cum, yuck.

The author did a good job in writting this story and it proves that he likes and thinks about this lifestyle a lot.

Next comes the part where he takes Dave's cum directly from the source rather that from his wife. Happy Eathing, Chucky...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

..an excellent example of this hot genre ....only for fans of the genre however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
HOT!

And well written, I really enjoyed it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Is This Who You Are Writer - A Cuckster Male

Why do many new writers start off with this humiliation self cuckolding sick shit - it isn't erotic just a deviancy of 10 on the worst scale of subhuman crap. The sicko's will appreciate your depraved musings but is that who is to be your audience - those few?

Get some help before you hurt someone close - stay away from the children warped sick one! This is scum bag stuff or lower and against all human convention!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A good cuckold story

What I can't understand is that this story was well revealed that it was a cuckold story, yet some stupit asses read it and made negative comments about it as if they were forced to read it. If you don't like these type stories, don't read them or comment on them. You don't see me reading, or commenting on the type of stories that I don't care for, and believe me there are lots of them. USA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Sad story and man

I'm sorry I can't belive any MAN would ever stand for that sort of sad cuckolding. You are a sad little man and your wife is a fucking whore. Maybe the body builders like her but the husband should shoot her. No court in the land would convict him!

batjac69batjac69almost 19 years ago
some pointers dude

Look, if you are going to try this self depricating punishment which you get off on...leave the double D tits, cocksucker and the endless weeny hubby comments off your keyboard.

Drop me an email and remind me who you are and I can help you write alot better so the readers like it and still get your thrills.

Otherwise all you are going to get is bad feedback and that ruins your fantasy.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudalmost 19 years ago
Incredible

I'm not a big fan of cuckold stories myself but this was an incredible venture into that well traveled area of Literotia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
oh well

Thanks for writing. I am sure your story will have an audience, but I am glad that people do not really behave the way you describe them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
THE SAME RIGHTS TO WRITE IS THE SAME RIGHTS TO COM

IF A WRITER WRITES YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO COMMENT,GOOD OR BAD.FREE COUNTRY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

This is the most disgusting piece of trash that I have found on this site. Normally, I would give at least 25% just for spelling, and to encourage the author. This is an author that no one should encourage in any manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SICK BASTARD,WHORE WIFE

THAT SAYS IT ALL. AND NO I DIDN'T READ IT ALL.I SKIPPED TO THE END HOPING THERE WAS SOME TWIST AND THE HUBBY WOULD GROW A PAIR.GUESS NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Reeally good read. I'm sick of all the idiots who say they don't like the material of the writers know aht it is and the keep reading it and making negative comments. Either get over your small mindedness and lack of imagination or get off the site and read your newspaper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Some just don't understand cuckold

This was a great cuckold story. There are just some folks that totally don't understand the whole concept. This is a whole different area that needs its own recognition I guess. That might prevent the misunderstandings.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
The perfect ending to a cuchold!

...and the people who write about them is to be taken out and summarily executed. You know what that is: "performed speedily and without ceremony". That means no trial, no court of appeals, nothing. You are just taken to a wall, stood up and shot.Gotta say, I think the Muslim world has a couple of good points to make.

No, I didn't read it all. What is the point? like the others I skipped to the end hoping for a twist and there wasn't any. How the hell is this a Loving Wife?

BANG!

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just more BDSM/Submissive no love at all

NOt loving wives or anykind of love. It's just submissive and wimp time for a weak man type human.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a cockold is a mentally sick person

that i understand,its'a sickness.ask your dad or your brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Have you thought of a sex operation?

I guess I like a man to be a man...and this one definitely isn't one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sick

SICK!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a nonny mouse

Absolutely nothing redeeming about this story, and definitely NOT a loving wife.

PurpleMonkeyDishwashPurpleMonkeyDishwashover 15 years ago
This is my favorite piece on this site

Seriously, great job. Perfect mix of light sadism and light masochism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH SHIT!!

Damn good jack-off material--- Want to date a woman that loves cock as much as she does!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Disgusting, sick, and lacking any redeeming characteristics. Must take a real lack of self respect to fantasize about such a story...even less for those who enjoy that type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
get away NOW

husband really needs to get out of the acceptance of humiliation, and get away from her, even supporting her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
100% correct... it is a perfect mix..

light sadism and light masochism" unfortunetly Pornpal is obviously a fucking moron. Obviously someone who doesn't know what a "Loving Wife" category would be. Instead of posting this in the correct category... he would much rather let us all know that HE IS TOO FUCKING STUPID TO READ!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ITS TIME TO RE-EVALUATE OUR RELATIONSHIP

and this time in my favor. TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Let's introduce this couple to S&W counciling

I'm sure it will have all the readers desired results

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
both of them are worthless

if i caught my wife i would divorce her and kick her out there was nothing erotic about a whore.

i wouldnt have touched her again at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No problem

Tell the stupid wife NO! Either throw her out or pack up and leave. Next stop, the divorce lawyer. In the house or out, you get your share and the slut can be free to pick up social diseases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
See a shrink.

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugly

1 slut plus 1 idiot = waste of time of read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not a brain between them

But that's what divorce is for - no need to think about it, just do it. No more problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just plain awful

Between them they have the IQ of a rock. What a waste of space this was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrong pseudonym..

...cuckpal..would hit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
cuckold party

That was a great story, enjoyed it immensely, anyone interested in attending our party is welcum

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The site needs a new category: Sickly stories...

The site needs a new category: Sickly stories...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

just another stupid hubby we aren't all like that just some dummys

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
Just don't understand it...

Nope - I do not understand cuckoldry.

Don't understand the appeal, the lifestyle...

Really don't get how any marriage could survive decades with one partner getting all the sex she wants and more... and the other, getting absolutely nothing.

I mean, at the basis of it all, we have a woman - Geri - genuinely dissatisfied with her marital sex life; so she is getting strange with hung guys, with hubby's full knowledge... why not just divorce him? Some people would say that financial security would be the main reason for it, but, given who tiny-dick presented himself to be (a man so unimportant, he didn't even bother giving himself a first name!), it's doubtful he makes enough to make her sticking around worthwhile. And, even if he does, the guy's such a worm, she could probably walk away with the house, the cars, all the money in their bank account, his 401k, and still end up paying alimony to her for the rest of her life! What about love, you say? Does Geri ever sounded like a woman who's the least bit affectionate to her husband? Good sex, for her, is love, therefore, she doesn't love the man she married at all... makes you, once again, wonder how & why the fuck those two ended up together.

That's a huge reason why I read those stories, by the way. Because I understand of cuckoldry, I always hope to find an actual explanation as to why anyone could find such a lifestyle attractive. Sure, sure - the sex scenes depicted in these sad tales are usually very erotic (not the case here, by the way...), but understanding what could have damaged a man, any man so much, that he would not only be OK with his life partner humiliating him by fucking outside of their marriage, but finding true sexual gratification out of it... yeah, that would be great! Never happens, though... There's a author - forgot his alias - who left around here what he called a true account of how his wife forced him into being a cuckold when they started dating in high school, and he himself couldn't find a valid explanation as to how he let that happened, other than the pathetic standard "she's the hottest girl I've ever dated!" The guy set up what sound like a three decades long relationship, but he quit on the story on the second chapter...

I already gave a big ol' 1* at this sad attempt at erotica, but I will give Pornpal at least did: how he depicted Dave and his actions toward Geri was refreshing. Usually, in these types of stories, the bull always fall in love with the wife, and want to have a real relationship with her - which is hella-stupid. Why would he want to have a meaningful relationship with a woman he fully knows to be a slut? Why would he want to marry a woman he gave to his friends as a sex toy? Why would he trap himself in a monogamist relationship with a skank, when there's so many much better women out there? The fact that Geri seriously think Dave would agree to move him with her and her husband, after he used her like the cheap slut she is, is kinda hilarious - why would he settle down with her, regardless of how hot she is? Way too many sexy, younger and single gym bunnies out there to start getting serious about one, especially one that is married...

Anyway... cuckoldry remains the dumbest acceptable fetish out there... And this shouldn't have been under 'Loving Wife'. 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MightyHorny

I have actually spoken to people in this kind of lifestyle and it's nothing like this I doubt anyone can live like this full time I think the author either just wrote about what he's seen in porn, or what he thinks he wants to experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Keep Waiting For The Story Where...

A cuckolded husband is told that he cannot participate in his wife's cheating actions for the night. So he goes to an all-night diner for coffee, or he drives around all night, or he goes to a late night movie. Somewhere that he has no witness or alibi. He returns home and finds his wife has been murdered. He has no idea of the identity of her paramour. He is arrested as the primary suspect in the murder of his wife. He is tried and sentenced for the murder of his wife. While in jail he is repeatedly molested by other inmates.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

A good cuckold story is like a good case of the flu. They both make you very sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I sat on our bed as Geri walked past me

on her way out of my life. My applause drove her crazy. I cared not a bit.

My Reader's Digest version is quicker and cleaner.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Ugghh! More cuck wimp drivel!

PornPal

I'm sorry but I found your tale unoriginal and highly derivative in both the main theme and development. It mirrors many of the proffered cuck wimp stories that infest the site generally. I also do not understand the obsession with this particular lifestyle choice. And, frankly, I don't want to. It seems aberrant to me for any partner in a marriage to seek disrespect and utter humilation by the other partner. Why do cuck wannabes sign up for marriage in the first place? Why do their supposed "hot wives"?

The whole thing seems to be predicated on the dominance submission deal. What a wonderful basis for a long term marriage. With a bit of luck, these sluts and their wimpy limp dick hubbies will not procreate and infect the next generation with their bizarre sexual behaviours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worthless cuckold garbage

Not a single cuckold story has ever explained why any man would touch his wife with a ten foot pole after her lover fucks her. She has an unknown number of diseases, possibly aids and herpes and you want us to believe any husband does anything but throw her out of the house and divorces her? It's just stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Next time Dave comes over

Put a couple of shotgun slugs into both of them. See how Honey and her man like that.

Tiger27Tiger27almost 5 years ago

Remember, most stories like this are written by males who misrepresent the female of the species. Does anyone really think there is a female on this planet who would act and talk like that? I think not!

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
Wish my

wifw would go out for fuvkings, maybe she's d be less bitchy, I hear about and maybe watch some good xex as my cock does;t work, Maybe I'd get to ATM a real cock, and Vacum her anus after the ATM

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 4 years ago
Written by males?

In answer to the comment above, I'd say the stories written by Mistymorgan, a woman, on this site, are just about par for the course.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Nothing but troll - fodder! !!

This story was hard to finish, but I forced myself against my better judgement. I agree with some of the very disappointed commentators. If I was a betting man, I would suspect the gender of the writer, and his/her/it's agenda. Crap wimp hubby bullshit like this steaming turd seems designed expressly to cause reactions from readers, especially male readers. Demeaning, humiliating, dominating female character suggests some author is attempting to peddle their own take on the cuck wimp hubby merry go round. Best advice..avoid this particular reader in future.

Don't give he/she/it the respect they obviously do not deserve.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Bullshit story, give it a miss

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

hate stupid cuck stories none of the hubbys have any balls must be a lesbian man hater to write shit like this

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 3 years ago

There is really no point or anything interesting about this story. Wasted my time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Got to be a fag that wrote this story. I didn't read much once I started it. I truly wish this site had the functionality to block writers.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Total pass on this ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really wish there was a no star or a minus star rating for this shit.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

If it is not loving consensual cuckolding, it is not truly cuckolding. She is just a power drunk cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pornpal must be a man hating dyke to portray any man as disgusting as this husband.

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

Even a woman into serious lifestyle cuckolding (which I find disgusting) would not demonstrate such utter disrespect for herself as well as her husband. She’s not loving in the least, she would make an abominable Dom, and she is at root nothing but a soulless slut. This story makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It appears that not only does the husband’s cock no longer serve a useful purpose, but he doesn’t either. This story is pretty unbelievable, unless the wife is a sociopath and the husband is a psychotic masochist. It is hard to imagine any kind of relationship between these two, which I think is important even for cuck tales.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too over the top for me. The husband is not believable at all and the slut wife is a caricature. Too bad, there was some potential here, but it was impossible to suspend disbelief. The absence of even slightly real people made it impossible to relate to them or find them appealing. This undermined was otherwise were pretty erotic sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am not positive but i guess from my stand point i find it so hard to believe that any man can be such a pussy. No woman is worth that type of humiliation. I would fuck that whore and then dump her ass on the street in some city with not money.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Autor powinien wybrac się do specjalisty

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Powiem krotko. Opowieść o idiocie a ten kto pisał to ....

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 2 months ago

So ridicules it's almost stupid. Never mind. It is stupid

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Get help, dude.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous