All Comments on 'My Wife at the Beach'

by fredferguson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lorishub791lorishub79110 months ago

my fantasy for me and my wife

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

I would have sucked their cocks clean and eaten their cum out of her in front of everybody

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

Standard: super hot wife treats hubby like dog shit and does things with other men she won’t do for her husband. Wow. How original.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

POS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good for you tell the world how pathetic and limp dicked you are. Tell the world your skank wife is a whore and better yet sell her services on Ebay im sure she will get picked up by some one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Have you ever heard of paragraphs that don't read like a book of constant run on sentences?

Wilderness1Wilderness110 months ago

Nice job ! Love it when wife used roughly.

sf_operative63sf_operative6310 months ago

Typical cuckold and crap story...

DIL

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No kink shaming, just advice; no one likes to read gigantic paragraphs. They really need to be broken up to make it smoother.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She is going fast to her second divorce! All the respect she had for her husband is gone! Love for her husband and for herself couldn't be much.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant! I love true cuck stories as I have experienced this many times with my wife of 34 years many years ago now sadly passed some 12 years! I have only my memories as an old man!! Thanks Fred for divulging your secrets! Love to have known where Exactly the beach was!!??

louiseacdlouiseacd10 months ago

why didnt you suck all that cum out of her ? i would have

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That is my longest most favorite fantasy. I’d love to have another man talk my wife into going to a private place so he can fuck her while I wait there. Love the humiliation of my wife being easy and hooked on big cocks .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great job describing a shameless slut and her witless loser husband. Men who talk their wives into the nude beach scene probably do so in order to lend some twisted sense of legitimacy to their own nude watching. After all, they can't just say to their wife, "Back later babe, going to the nude beach to girl watch!", can they! No, the wife would bean them with a rolling pin! That the wife would be initially reticent seems unlikely since the husband described her as promiscuous during the time between her 1st and 2nd marriage. She was all to eager to break her bond and vows to her second husband. Oh well, maybe the third times a charm?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just another whore and stupid wimp story garbage

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Lots of sand on that beach. Just plant the abusive whore and her lover above the high tide line and you should be fine.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

HOT story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous