All Comments on 'My Wife at the Company Beach Party'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 295 Comments (Page 2)
seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
If you share your car, you get less miles out of it; if you share your wife, you lose nothing, she may even last longer.

There is absolutely no empirical evidence to support that outlandish statement. It comes straight from the Lounge Lizard recruiting manual.

If you share your wife you lose everything of value. Your marriage is torn assunder and can't be mended. You lose your opportunity to fulfill your commitments to each other and you take one step closer to adopting the bonobo lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Story's not believable

The endpoint of this story is so diametrically opposed to its beginning, that it becomes unbelievable. He says at the beginning that his conservative workplace has made him MORE prudish/reserved, and then he lays back and watches everything with what you could say amounts to a moron's shit-eating grin.

And that's precisely what Annie's co-workers feed this guy; shit in his mouth.

If it's my wife, the guy in the lobby and I come to blows, and if I still end up staying, he has to leave. If he does leave, then I chew my wife a new one in the room, and I definitely don't let her out on the deck without ripping the towel off to see what she has in store with her new bikini.

Then, if she refuses to wear something else to the pool, at my adamant insistence, I inform her that the married portion of her marital union is leaving the resort in five minutes, and that if she wants to remain in that union, she will be leaving with me, and her resignation better be on the desk of her boss the morning she is to return to work.

Decision time, bitch!

What the hell do you think you're playing at? Just because others are doing stuff does not mean it's OK! When did it seem OK for you to carry on like this, and how far has this stuff gone already?

Oh...and marriage counselling is DEFINITELY on the agenda as mandatory as well! WTF were you thinking! Get in the fucking car!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Agree

I definitely agree with Anon. from 4/15 about the course of action I would take in this case. I know that it's only a story, but this only goes on in a relationship as long as you allow it to. This so called "Wife" is a real piece of work for sure. This man should just cut his losses and get the hell away from this piece of lying, philandering trash and sue "her" company on moral reasons & alienation of affections for what went on at this "party" and the workplace in general (after all he is a damned Attorney for God's sake). Even if he didn't win, I'm sure no company would want the "publicity" and the attention that a suit like that would bring.

I also concur with LOL by Anon. a few comments ago about his views on these occurrences. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
??

Sick but made me so horny to get screwed.... and wanting to give a blow job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf

Why would any husband want a cheating slut for a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wanna marry Annie

This is one of my all-time favorite cuckolding stories, and I think one of the ones that really cemented my own attachment to the fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
naughty wives rock

I love when my wife gets drunk and acts naughty. I have even guided another guys cock into her pussy. The feel of a big hard cock in your hand while sliding into your wife is unbelievable and makes me want to lick her cum filled cunt after he pulls out.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

Boring... Yeah because guys are so clueless and wouldn't go grab some ass for himself while wifey was cheating... Would make a good base for a BTB though.

HotGirlWifeHotGirlWifeover 8 years ago

This is very hot story.Great one.. Love it...

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Erotic story?

This is an erotic story? Full of drunkness, disrespect, cheating, no self-esteem, no love, just animal sex between amoral people...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Do Not Get It

If wife pulled such a stunt, I would spank her ass so red that everybody would know that she was my slut, my slave, and my wifey-toy, not theirs. Of course I would have fucked Nicole into tomorrow. Oh and my wife could spank me even harder because I'm her hubby-toy! Oh, and you better believe I would have my cock out showing it and my red ass off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yummy!

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seriously?

No offense, but if I did that, my husband would spank me so much...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†+ (4+) I AM RATING THIS STORY BASED ON ITS MERITS WITHIN A GIVEN LITERARY CATEGORY...

...I do not think we should pass moral judgements, or the life-style ones for that matter, about the actions of fictional characters.

The author simply wrote a pornographic story. Quite a few porn videos are borderline vanilla in the first scene and then they change into a hardcore fuckfest orgy. This story is rather mild in comparison.

THIS STORY HAS HAD ALMOST 1,013,000 VIEWS BECAUSE IT OFFERS SOMETHING FOR THE RATIONAL AND THE IRRATIONAL IN MANY OF US.

If slut wife scenarios turn you on, this story for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unreal!!

You have such imagination there, if my wife disrespected like that by letting a guy touching her boobs and saying "it was and accident, it was bumby and his dick slip into my cooch" and also "it's all just a GAME" Fuck that!! She doesn't have self respect, she's and femaledog (bitch!) it turns me on but I imagined my wife doing this shit and it's unacceptable.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 8 years ago
Cuckold stories are a turn off

Yeah, I read it...my bad. I like characters to have values somewhat similar to mine. This husband is too forgiving and too clueless and Annie is too much of a slut. She knew that the party was going to quickly turn into an orgy and she acted too much like a single girl. (Nobody in her company had respect for her husband.) I don't want to complain too much, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Women that stupid

Deserve husbands that worthless... no grandkids for these idiots.

chauncygardnerchauncygardneralmost 8 years ago
awesome

pure cuck gold

stroking hubby during confession is classic

it's a shame hubby came though

does anyone else share the feeling a cuck enjoys being cucked infinitely better when he's denied his own orgasms? for as long a time as possible!

post climax, my cuck thoughts turn to doubt, regret,

but the longer I'm edged, the hotter the cucking

might just be me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Silly...

... And NOT all that realistic. Worst of all, it's not all that erotic either!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nicole Myers

focus more on girth, i love flirting with my coworkers and get wet when they say dirty things to me

best line

" So he pushed his cock in me. He was definitely the biggest one - it was so thick, too! And I was feeling really horny after the first few guys, and I was the last girl for him anyway, so I let him fuck me for a little bit."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story for kids (sort of)

He stuck his huge thing up my cooch....then he squirted his stuff in me...you don't mind do you? C'mon...this is the language of an adult woman! Give me a break...the husband must have been about 14 or so I guess... This is just utter cuck rubbish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cheat

Her husband should wonder what happens at the office all day.without realising it he has become a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why is it...

Literotica won't allow characters to be under eighteen, but allow fifteen year old authors to submit work? This train wreck of a story is a perfect example!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is 127th comment! I liked the story very much & gave it [5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A)

Cuckold husband/slut wife stories are a sub-genre.

People either really LOVE or passionately HATE scenarios where a married woman does four guys before her husband's naked eyes.

This is a story (erotic fiction) & some exaggeration is totally acceptable. But in terms of psychodynamic between the husband and wife, this story is more realistic than many readers are redy to acknowledge.

I am a VOYEUR HUSBAND/CUCK-WANNABE. Here is MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE:

You are not aware you have any voyeur tendencies. You marry a very pretty, sexy woman (a knockout). Once she is married she gets additional self confidence & starts dressing well & wise, & her vlothes show her legs and her boobs. When she hoes to work she wears tight skirts or dresses. She wears thongs underneath supposedly because she hates when people can see her panty line thru her garments.

All kinds of men stare at her as you two enter a bar grab a lunch. If at big-ass parties you two are not sitting together, she gets asked out. She tells you, "you remember the tall divorced guy who works in adverizing... yes the one with two kids... he asked me out..."

"What did you tell him?"

"That i am flattered but i am married & i must say no. I told him that with his looks & personality he can have most single women and quite a few marfied women."

"Did he say anyhing to that?"

"Yes he did. He said he wants me."

"Was that it?"

"I yold him i eould never hurt my husband's feelings... He said he would keep the secret. He insisted we exchange phones, he called my on my cell on the spot & insisted it would be just a lunch... "

"What do you feel like doing?"

"We will fiscuss it some other time... i can not have secrets from you..."

As we spoke i felt mesmerized, hypnotized, paralysed, unable to say what i feel, unable yo devide what i want her to do...

I hated myself but i wanted her to have a thing with him.

(Fadt gorwsrd one year)

He is her boss & our family friend... we dpdnd several weekends a year in his cottage... She works long ours...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Missed opportunity

He should have licked her pussy. Probably some cum still in there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please!

Great story...can anyone let me know of other such stories....please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How

How could any writer think that a man would like what happened let alone let it get past the first topples. A real husband would have stopped it right there and gotten her out of t h er and made her quit her job. The author must be female because no man would write this tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my slut wife

I took my wife to New Orleans and talked her into wearing a thin t-shirt and short skirt no panties. I got her tipsy and encouraged her to flash her tits. She drank more and got bolder in exposing herself. While she held her shirt up, I held her skirt up exposing her shaved pussy. Several guys and girls crowded around and felt her and fingered her. She giggled that it was all harmless fun then guys pulled out their cocks and rubbed them all over her so I grabbed one and held it to her pussy and he pushed it in her. She asked me if this is what I wanted and I was so hard I said yes as I held onto his cock as he fucked my wife. Having a wife that is willing to do things to excite her husband is the best. Thanks to the best slut wife ever!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lost Opportunity

Why didn't he plow at least one of her female co-workers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife's company.

My wife works for a large commercial real estate firm. They have a huge company retreat every year at some tropical location or another. Every year she and the other women try to outdo each other with their bikinis. She probably should own stock in Wicked Weasel.

Things have progressed to where the women have a competition to see who can fuck or suck the most men. After they go through all the coworkers and husbands, they tend to consider the hotel staff fair game.

I love these parties as not only do I get to watch my sexy wife flirt, tease and fuck....but I get my fair share of pussy from all her coworkers.

Life is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As Soon As She Falls Asleep

I'm out the door and on my way back home. I put my clothes and important belongings in the car, set fire to the house, go find a hotel. Then at my earliest opportunity, I empty out everything we have in the bank, hire a divorce lawyer, quit my job and head out for parts unknown.

samio00samio00over 6 years ago
Very hot

I keep coming back this story, does anyone know any similar stories?

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
This is just sad

For a wife to repeatedly saying, "Don't be mad, honey" or the like, and the husband accepting her slut behavior, this story is just sad. I can only feel mad at Annie for being a slut for everybody else and then sad for her husband at his acceptance of everything she does and then continues to do.

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43over 6 years ago
Hit or Miss

Miss! Normally I enjoy your stories and comments Clark but this on flew well under my radar pattern. Annie's actions were over the top in practice but her treatment of husband as a witless child spoiled the story. This story called for an explosion by hubby either as he left the hot tub party or certainly when Annie finally straggled in fucked up and fucked inside out.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
It hasnโ€™t happen, but i can dream!!!

One for all, all for one GOOD FUCK. I want to have a woman do this trick for me with her friends!

writerjabwriterjabover 6 years ago
Great fantasy!

Kudos to Annie!!! "Nothing happened ... I just let a guy shoot his cum in my couch ..."

Ha! What a hot slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
VERY VERY EROTIC. LOVE THIS STORY. IN MY MIND, THE WIFE IS A KEEPER

Bravo

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 6 years ago
Pretty good story.

jThere was less dialogue than I prefer, but you did a nice job conveying the husband's uncertainty. Personally, if he really wanted to do something about who was doing what to his wife, he should have been more actively involved in what was going on.

Clearly that wasn't his style. So, he gets what he gets.

A fair few Commenters complained about what you warned us about in your opening remarks (thanks for the tip, btw, sometimes I'm in the mood for it and other times not). So silly. It's the Loving Wives category, where about half the stories are about wives cheating or swinging or something similar, so don't get all offended because the guy doesn't take her head off or some such BS. One would think they liked it, since they read it all, and chose to comment. They should look in Erotic Couplings or Romance.

Anyway, please keep writing.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
Ace tale, or piece there of/

Totally turned my crank specially how she ramped it up, Would go wild to se my wife do that, butt she's too prudish. Maybe the lucki husband could also get some cock, freely, or 'highly encouraged'

tom_guesstom_guessalmost 6 years ago
My wife enjoyed the same at company holiday party.

Great story. Loved the how you described it all. Definitely hot to read. Reminded me when we were at her company's holiday party and by the end of the night she had been fucked by 6 of her coworkers. I had no problem with her enjoying those guys at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HI CLARKOVERN, THIS STORY IS A MASTERPIECE! I GAVE YOU A 5+

Slutty wives make this world a happier place!

Sometimes a storyline is a composite based on a number of true events.

The wife of a good friend of mine is very pretty. I helped her get the job in the company where I worked. She used her beauty & her sex appeal to get ahead. She was in sales & she got the most lucrative district. Whenever the VP (Sales) visited the area, she traveled with him. She did things, but her husband did not witness it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES IN THE LOVING WIVES CATEGORY: ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
When Annie woke up in the morning

And found his wedding ring on the kitchen table, Iguess she thought, it was no big deal right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cum licker

I would love to see my wife do the same but then she would climb in bed with me and let me lick he cum filled pussy. Yum

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
These two deserve each other

The way the author wrote Annie's dialogue she came so dumb that I am not sure how she even hold down a decent job. The husband hates what she is doing, but has so little self control that she just touches him and he is hers to command. I wonder how she would have reacted had hubby gotten into the swing of things and started fucking all the other women? Would she have thought that it was alright then?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
***** (5)! Your story has got 1,464,646 & 1115 favorites (0.76 fav. per 1,000 views, which is way way above average)

๐Ÿ˜Š

DDs4MeDDs4Meover 4 years ago
HOTTT story

This story gets me rock hard!!!

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY, GAVE YOU A 5.0=100%. This story is fiction, fantasy, everything is exagerated for a good reason...

... he wanted to emulate vintage porn movies which often ended with an orgy or a gangbang.

The husband is a good guy and a loving husband: he knew how his fafe had behaved, yet he did not make any scenes. I thonk that he is not a wimp, he is kinky. He has a kinky personality. I do not think it is a "personality disorder" - it is a "personality type". Trust me I know, I recognize his personality traits in me.

As regards my wife, I saw her once on the dance floor with a guy who squeezing her ass several times. He then started to kiss he on her neck. My mind became too foggy, i was almost paralysed. Addmittedly what i saw was turning me on BIG TIME.

I saw my wife groped by a friend of a friend; they were a bit away from the camp fire but i saw everything.

Roughly at that time my wife started to aggressively flirt with my best buddy. She once gave him a lap dance in front of me. (She was in her bikini, he was in his speedo's. It was dry humping. Period.) He looked at me & asked me whether all of that was fine with me. "It's OK, bud, on condition it stays our secret," i answered. My wife said, "You are the best husband in the world. I love you." That day we opened our marriage to my best buddy...

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago

Nice to read and having fantasies, Based on fantasy I rated. In real life divorce is the only consequence, Not even one single moment this slut will lie beside me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Story

but the husband is portrayed as a moron. Then he knows things he can't - for example he is in the rear of the van but knows the guy up front is holding his wife's hips , then moves his hands to her breasts. Have a shared wife if that is what is wanted, but don't have the guy be stupid about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I can't believe it that somebody actually would get "off" ont his Shit.

Willing cuckoldry equals Garbage reading. No man in their right mind would act like this, but then these guys don't have a mind. They're mindless wimps without a set of balls, that get off turning their wives into sluts and whores. My God if people like this exist, they should be neutered so they can't reproduce. ONE STAR for this TRASH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Commenters need a hobby.

Story was ok. Sad and hilarious to see one anonymous person get upset about this story and write 5 identical comments one after another! Did the story hurt your feelings and you had to be a big bad bully to make yourself feel better? STFU and deal with your own insecurity.

kiteareskitearesabout 4 years ago
It's the bizarre logic that gets me

He was so angry at suspecting her cheating on him

1) He couldn't make a scene... why not? Didn't even make a scene in the bedroom.

2) He said nothing to her about going without him or stripping at the pool

3) He said nothing after suspecting her fucking someone else and slunk off to his room.

4) A handjob is enough to distract him from his anger at her being a slut.

5) All this doesn't make him wonder what happens the rest of the time at her work that they all seem so familiar with her body.

These stories can be fun and titillating, but they really need an internal logic and consistency to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horny wife

Reminded me of my passed on wife Karen - She would wonder off from home, be gone a few days, come home a total wreck - I would let her rest a few days, clean her up and get the house tidy - when she hinted at things that happened that were "beyond her control", I would help her tell her story and get so fucking hard and she got really hot retelling at my persistance - She would say, "what could I do?".

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 4 years ago
Another % Star Rating

I loved the way the story developed. A bunch of free spirits and her husband. One by one the guys reached their objective and had a good fuck with his wife. By the end of the day, she admitted that everyone had fucked her at least once and semed darn proud of it. What a wife!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

It was a good read. Love the willing/unwilling cuckold husband. Yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravissimo. Love it: โค = โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜† (5.0).

You are an excellent erotica writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Free husbands and wives, yes!

Great story, absolutely this kind of thing happens with certain free-spirited women, my wife included, especially when the drinks are flowing freely. Most recently for us, this happened at a backyard hot tub party with her co-workers, I watched as she flirted, and eventually, fucked, four other husbands that night. All of them came bareback, in her pussy. I did for my own part have fun with two other of the men's wives, cumming in one ass, and the other's puss. I know she still continues to fuck a couple of the guys at her work on a regular basis. No problem, and love hearing about it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Party on

My wife Tammy and I were at on of her companies parties and you would not have known that I was even there after a while I went outside to set. It took about an hour to be missed when one of her beautiful coworkers Ariel came out and set down beside me and started to talk. I should say she is single beautiful very caring and had not dated anyone for quit a while. After a short Ariel asked what was wrong? I just said I don't know I thought I treated Tammy like a queen and she has not even acted like I was even here or as mater of fact like she is even married. I am about to just leave and go to the house because I am not sure of it being a home. Ariel said come on buddy.. After talking a while she got up asked for a hug kissed me on the cheek and said she was sorry we were having marital problems and walked away. I sat there for a bit got up to leave leaving through the yard gate instead of going through the house so not to cause any attention when Tammy came out of the house looking around I turned paused just enough to maby spot me going through the gate when I heard her call my name pretty loud I stepped on through the gate and stopped. She came running asking what was I doing I said I was going to the house that I would just walk that it was only 4.5 miles and she could have her car reaching in my pocket. She asked why I said really you are with all of them six and half days a week plus overtime I come to a party with you and haven't seen you in three and a half hour's except when I seen you and Dick down the dark hall what looked to being pretty intense so I thought I best leave. She said you should have waited a another minute and would have seen her slap Dick in the face. I said what with her tits because I did wait 15 minutes and you didn't come down the hall did you go to a bedroom and jump out the window? I bet Ariel warrened didn't she? Yes she did and that Ariel said she had better be treating me with a lot more respect or she would be competing for me. So I just said what now? She was apologizing and said she had enough for the night and that there was no one there for her except me would I please take her home? The ride home was quiet once home cleaned up and in bed she was trying to put the moves on me and I said I don't think that is a good idea because I wouldn't know if it was me or Dick she was thinking of that brought this on. That made her cry and apologizing more while I just said think about what I seen down the hall. I was upset for several days and could tell she was to. Low and behold I was getting gas the following Wednesday after work when Dick pulled up beside me at the station got out of his car apologizing about what happened and to not be to hard on Tammy that it was mostly his fault pushing drinks on her. I just asked have you apologized to Jodie his wife and children? He said no why not I asked? He said it might cause a divorce. I asked what about my family don't you give a s___ about my family. He said f___ you and tried to hit me I went to backhand him with my left he ducked it chuckled but my right fist was already on it way when he straightened back up hitting him in the jaw putting him down. I hung up the hose and drove to the house. News travels fast because when I got home Tammy came running out to meet my asking if I was ok I said yes why I asked? Another coworker called and said I had attacked Dick I just said believe your coworkers and forget me because I must not be worthless lieing peice of s___. and walked around her to the house. When in the house she asked if I would please calm down and talk. I just calm as I could said I will not play second fiddle and she had better figure it out quickly before I take further action. Please Steve listen I don't want anyone but you I said you have a funny way of showing it don't you think. A lot of theropy her leaving that job actually getting a better one more pay less hours and better bennifets we made our way back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****!

My wife & I attended a big-ass housewarming party at a huge farm property.

We were invited by the real estate broker, who was my wife's high school bff.

While I was with our toddler son in & around the swimming pool, my wife's BFF introduced my wife to the new owners & to the "Architect" (he was the developer for those estate homes & rich). Then i saw my wife, her BFF & the Architect sitting in the shade and talking. The Architect was explaining something to my wife while his hand was ever-so-lightly touching her bare knee. I looked in their direction 5 min. later, his hand was touching (caressing?) her thigh some 3 inches above her knee.

What I was witnessing rendered me paralysed, mesmerized; i had a feeling all of it was happening to someone else. My mind was foggy.

Thereafter the BFF was still in sight, but my wife & the "Architect" were AWOL for more than 30 min. probably 45 min. I was jealous, of course I was. However I was very happy to see her come back. She gave me an explanation, an account of what she had been doing while "AWOL", which I accepted at face value; I did not voice my reservations, let alone asked some probing questions. Believe it or not, I was still in a hypnotic trance.

All I could tell her was: "You look outright stunning in your Daisy Dukes. You are the sexiest woman at this party & I am very proud of you. You know I love you."

In hindsight I realize that at the party I had my first encounter with my own strong voyeur side, which was hitherto hidden from me. My voyeur side must have been there for years & years but it was either in 'its latent state' or it was 'dormant'.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Not for me

Not for me, nothing erotic, nothing sexy, just a drunken orgy. Pathetic husband whose got a wife who is going to cheat all their married life, what a prospect to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Honestly I donโ€™t mind the cuckold stories where the guy enjoys it at least. He didnโ€™t actually enjoy it. He was sickened and upset. He is going to divorce here and this relationship is destroyed. Hard to enjoy a story like that. Kinky fun is only fun as long as no one truly gets hurt and everyone is honest about expectations. Sheโ€™s just a cheating chick taking advantage of a situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, this story

brings out the defective male commenters. What idiocy. Any man at all, except the latent homosexuals here, would have tried to drown the fuck who took the wife's top off in the first place, and then he would have taken her home and told her that she has a choice: the job or a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My wife's company party

I went to my wife's company party last year and damn near ended in a divorce. When I seen what was going on I got up from the lounge I was setting on doing my best to make sure my wife Dawn seen me leaving. I had already called my best friend Tom and filled him in on what was going on and my plan. I hadn't been in our room very long before there was a knock I was quite looked through the peep glass it was Dawn I hurried up to silence my phone shure enough she sent a text asking where I was. I texted back saying no harm but I was not welcome in her group so I was heading home and the big black bull she was hanging all over was her choice. That started it back and forth come back please nothing going on please come back. Me no did it already happen why. She left the door she didn't have her key with her I snuck out headed home. Dawn showed up about an hour after me. I was in bed as she tried to craw in bed with me I said get out I can smell his stink on you get! She got madd saying nothing happened. I said you stink like the big black bull I mean it get out. Finally she took me serious and got up. When I got up the next morning she looked a wreck. She kept telling me nothing happened and I needed to believe her because she wouldn't ever lie to me. Ok I said has he ever came on to trying to get in her pants? She said he had but never got anywhere with her. I said maby the way you acted last night he thought you were his at least for the night. She said that was because he put his arm around her and she didn't want to cause a seen. O but a seen with your husband leaving with out you was nothing right. She said she didn't think I would leave like that. Well now you know for sure I won't tolerate that behavior. She was crying saying yes and that she was sorry. I said if you want out of this marriage let me know because I will spend every last dime to get them and get out of her way if you want to stay there had better never be another man touch her again. Life goes on we just had our 40th.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horny

OMG, I wish my wife would do that and tell me. Such a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Kick her to the door... she has to grow up. A slut forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is the stuff

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… (5). ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘! โค. Hot! Hot! Hot!

This story is very popular, readers like it very much.

The story has so far got 1,294 faves out of 1,618,538 views, which is 0.8 faves per 1K views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

He should have kicked her to the curb and left her to get back to their hometown by herself. Then when she did arise there would have been a big fire at her house where all the stuff was burned up, excluding his. It would suck to be her, when served with D I V O R C E papers ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She is a major s*** move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gone Soon

First thing to do is see a divorce attorny. Annie isn't interested in getting permission, she just wants as much sex as she can get. Not worth keeping except for fun and her games,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Why let her touch you again

Leave count your loss and leave. Sue her company if that doesn't work get revenge a lot later and be sure to cover your tracks.

bigeightguybigeightguyabout 3 years ago

First, learn to say NO! If that doesn't work, pack up and leave by yourself, let her find her own way home. Immediately find a megaladon attorney, file for divorce, and file a lawsuit against her employer, then send photos to the wives of all the married guys! One star for the wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story was good,reminds me of my slut lol I mean wife,my slut has fucked and sucked her away from secretary to office manager.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

At my wife's work party I caught her bent over and a coworkers putting it to her. When she smiled at me I gave her the middle finger the first time ever I did anything like that. She must have thought I was joking because she said I got all I needed. I said just don't fight the divorce or neither of us would have anything left. I walked away and she was trying to get away from her coworkers so I vedioed it. I called 911 and reported a rape. When the police arrived I showed them the video they arrested 7 men. You talk about stirring the pot. I thought it was funny I contacted the district manager. I threaten to sue them because I had read their handbook. I got a very large settlement and the rape charges were dropped. The seven men involved they were fired the four women or on probation. My wife was begging for me to forgive her and for us to keep our family together. I said the only way I would do that she would have to sign an agreement if she ever cheated again she would walk away without the children or anything other than personal items. Plus she had to agree to go to therapy. We work things out but they weren't like they were before.

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

Okay if I were married and I found men doing that to her ... First I would be sitting in a hold cell a CFCF awaiting arraignment in either attempted murder or multiple homicide...

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Foolish. If you wanted erotic story you should have sticked to the role of observer instead of a character telling the story to another character. You are trying to make hubby look both as a cuck and unwilling while doing nothing. That is not erotic, it is simply moronic.

Frustrating a reader while giving nothing in return is not a good writing. You still did not learn how to write these groupsex stories, go read newbie2008 stories to learn how to make them erotic if this is your goal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupidest story ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I had been offered job's from 2 different competitors . I didn't really turn them down telling each I needed time to think. It was time for the company that I worked for to have it's annual awards party plus they handed out bonuses. At the party we were having fun Dolores my wife and I. A coworker asked to dance with Dolores she looked at me I said it's ok. I was visiting with another coworker when I seen another coworker stopped her as she was heading toward me and back to the dance floor she went. This happened a total of 6 times when I thought it was time to stop it. As I was approaching her and Bill on the floor Henry cut in and started dancing with her but that didn't stop me. I cut right in saying sorry but it's time for the husband to have another dance with his wife. Dolores asked what was that remark about? I said I thought we were a couple and came together. We did and don't be getting jealous. I'm not jealous I'm protecting my marriage. She said come on I'm just having some fun. I just said ok I'm just saying I know how some of those home wreckers work. We visited with friends and off she went again dancing. When I noticed she wasn't on the dance floor I went to look for her and she was with a coworker of mine that was known for being a womanize and he was putting the moves on her trying to pull her to him for a kiss. He had his back to me and she was facing me . I got her attention and as I waved by I mouthed the words by I'm out of here I turned to leave. Before I got to our car she had caught me and asked what was going on? I said I would not tolerate any behavior like her hanging around a womanizer like the guys she was dancing with and them taking her away from the crowd. Also I'm quitting my job and going to work for blank and blank co. Dolores said that's over in blank. Yes you didn't think I could walk back in to my old job on Monday with what happened here today with you and my coworkers do you? Nothing happened. I took my phone and showed her a picture of a coworker kissing her. Actually just trying but it looked like they were kissing. She said that's not right I pushed him away. What ever I got ny bonus I turned in the paper work taking my week vacation then starting my new job is that ok with you? As far as I'm concerned as long as I'm with you and I'm sorry for acting the way I did today and I promise not to act that badly again. Will we be moving she asked? I said actually I was wondering if we might be interested in looking for something in the country between so it would help us split up the driving. She said it sounds good to her. We did find a small farm 32 acres with a barn and some other buildings. We fixed up the barn got horse's and started a family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is ok but the comments are unbelievable. Divorce, lawyers, rape charges - are you lot for real?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope she likes being divorced.

theAdventurabletheAdventurableover 2 years ago

This is one of my all time favorite stories. I love how casual the wife is about justifying everything. The more, the better. I've been looking for more stories like this for years since discovering this one, but they're not easy to find. Please write many more and let me know if you know of others too. Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this story :)

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Same cuck theme as many of the other stories....

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Typical cuckold story...needs a btb sequel.

Would love to write it...with or without permission...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A husband that becomes a cuckhold & lets his wife get manhandled, fondled & fucked by several guys while she's saying most of it is no big deal isn't a man, but a complete moron. I'll never understand how some men actually like seeing their wives having sex with others while they do nothing but accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved this story....i'd love it if my wife did this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Our trouble started at my wife's Nancy summer July 4th company party . It started Friday evening and we enjoyed it together. Everyone had rooms. Later in bed she seemed more aggressive than normal. She was normally aggressive but she was a lot more aggressive even let me have annual that was rare. I asked what brought that on? I don't know maby the girls talking about different things. What kind of things? Well Michelle talking about a guy she had a fling with. Becky taking on 2 guys one after the other. Really I said and that turned you on? Well yes I guess. You are not madd at me are you? No not as long as you don't disrespect me I'm fine. Saturday was different games swimming hiking ect. We played volleyball swam and hiked. I had worked 35 hour's overtime that week and I was beat so I sat down in a lounge chair. Nancy asked if I would mind her going around visiting coworkers and spouse's? No go ahead enjoy. A little later Bill one of her coworkers sat down beside me and we had a good visit. Later he said omy. I asked what? He asked if I knew who Nancy was talking to? No who? That's Allan Webb the guy that caused Anne and Richard to split. Really aren't that them over there? Yes and if you watch when Richard walk towards Allan you will see him go away quickly. Really I said. Yes when Richard found out he beat Allan pretty bad. Good for him if I talk to him I will pat him on the back. Bill said keep an eye on Allan he is a snake. What I have done was act like I was asleep with sun glasses on and watched my wife Beth. Has he ever tried anything with her? Once that I know of and she slapped him across his face. Good girl you have there. I think so he said. Later I seen Nancy walk away from that group and move around the the corner and I couldn't actually see her. Shortly I seen Allan walk in the same direction and couldn't see him. I got up and went through the hotel and looked out a window and she was talking to another group. Allan eventually walked up beside Nancy and put his arm around Nancy. She gave him a dirty look and pushed it away gently. In a little bit he put it around her again. This time she walked away but was coming my way. I thought what do I do? Then quickly I stepped behind a large post I wanted to see what she would do. As soon as she came in he was hot on her trail. I knew that look she was pissed and the dumb ass hugged herald she was telling him to let her go. Just then Richard came through the door as I came from behind the post. He was there first and grabbed Allan slugged him knocking him down. I grabbed Nancy and she looked scared. I asked are you ok? Yes she said I didn't do anything. Richard said no Steve she didn't it's this bastart should have learned a lesson we he messed with my wife. I thanked him for protecting Nancy. Richard looked at Allan and said you just might think about relocating it would be of your best interest. He did leave his job and moved. Richard and I became good friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, well written. Of course it's just fantasy, which fact some of the commenters may have missed. Liked the hottub scene, reminded me of a game weve played often, with six naked men sitting on the circular bench seat and the six naked wives/GF's sitting on the men then after a few minutes rotating to the next, until each got fucked by all. (the elevated temperature of the water kills the sperm, so minimal pregnancy worries.) After the six rotated full circle, any interested singles, both men and women, could come in as replacements, because most dicks were fairly limp after 3 or 4 penetrations, but the women showed much greater endurance. My GF, now wife, always lasted until the final round and came away very happy. I never felt like a cuck during these group fucks, although I think her fucking another man 1 on 1 would be different--don't know, never tried it and don't want to. With a group, there's less opportunity for emotional attachment to develop, so seems safer.

If in your story the wife had paired off with just one man, I wouldn't have liked it. But having her fuck and fondle several made it easy for me to relate to. Always safety in numbers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The company my wife Tiffany worked for had a big 4th of July party every year. She had worked there for 9 years they had really good benefits and a really good retirement plan. The one that this true story happened was 2 years ago. I was called into work for trouble shooting and I was gone for 2 hours. When I returned I was looking for Tiffany and the children. I spotted the children all 4 and was headed towards them to ask where their mother was. As I was approaching them I seen Tiffany going into the bath and shower over towards the lake. William one of the manager's was hot on her trail. I thought what was happening. I redirected towards her. As I was walking Betty grabbed my arm saying hey Jack how you doing I haven't had a chance to talk to you. Later Betty I'm sorry. What's going on Jack? I'm trying to save what I thought was a good marriage now I'm not sure. What are you talking about Jack I thought you and Tiffany were a great couple and your 4 children. So didn't I. Betty if you want to be a witness follow me if not stop. She followed. I got my phone out put it on video and put it in my shirt pocket. William and Tiffany were going at it and Betty took in a breath loud enough that it got their attention. They looked at us and William asked what the Hell are you 2 doing. Betty said you 2 are in trouble. William yelled don't you say a word to anyone or you will have more problems than you can handle. Betty I said you don't have a thing to worry about I'll do all that is needed to be done. I looked at Tiffany and said get cleaned up and William you also then you are going to kiss you wife's ass and treat her like a queen and if I ever hear different I will show this recording to your bosses my dad is good friends with Jack Thompson. That knocked the wind out of William. When Tiffany was straightened up I said come on lets join the party. William you wait for 15 minutes and you better get to your wife and remember what I said. I didn't tell Tiffany to treat me like a king but she had treated me very well after that. We talked a lot about what happened and I told her it would never happen again without me divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the last comment. I love it when a husband stands up for himself even if the asshole thinks that he is in control and powerful. I would like to see more stories about real men standing up for their rights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He secretly took video footage with his phone. Then on Monday started a civil suit against the marketing firm and all the employees and had divorce papers delivered to his wife at work.

It really was a 'good' weekend when the lawsuits settled. He never had to work again if he didn't want to and got rid of a slut in the process. Overall a very satisfying weekend.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I agree with BobNBoobi on this one, it just plain sucked. Silly cuckold shit always does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would not dare my wife to be such a slut if she did I'm sure I would be in one Hell of a fight. It happened one time with my wife Tonya and I beat the shit out of 2 guys before they stopped me.the later while I was with some friends the guys that stopped me were mugged. I just laughed. Tonya and I were at a party I was the DD so I wasn't drinking much Tonya was drinking more than normal but I didn't know until I seen one of her coworkers taking her in the house. When I noticed that she didn't come back I went looking. I found Jack holding her tight and screwing her. Jack had long enough hair so I grabbed him and pulled him outside slamming him down on the patio. One of his friends came at me and I put him down with 3 quick hits. Then the lights went out. I woke up in the hospital. A policeman was there and questioned me. He also informed me I was being charged. I said okay I can play this game and I pressed charges against the guy who had hit me. All charges were dropped. Tonya quit her job.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Here is where hubby gets the shotgun...

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a fuck-fest story. It gives us a hyperbolized version of things that may take place at big parties.

My wife and I attended a big ass outdoor party where we knew only the hosts. The hosts seated us at the same table with a rich and self confident man. We knew of him and had heard he was a divovorcee and a womanizer. To cut the long story short, I realized at a point that my wife and the rich guy were nowere to be seen. I was with our 3 y/o son in the swimming pool. I turned on the timer. She was AWOL for at least 25 minutes. The explanation i got from her 'did not impress me much,' but I did not qant to confront her there and then. Truth be told I never co fro ted her over that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's with all these commenters saying the husband was a fool, the wife was a slut, waah, waah, waah! Why not just enjoy the story as a work of light fiction? It's fantasy, folks! Enjoy or move on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Randomnumbers79Randomnumbers79over 2 years ago

This is exactly the kind of story I love. Slutty wife not really giving her husband a choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous