All Comments on 'My Wife at the Company Beach Party'

by clarkoverns

Sort by:
  • 295 Comments
MountainMan1336MountainMan133617 days ago

Well, the story was pretty well written although not a situation I would enjoy. I gave this story a pitiful 2 stars. In fact I would sue the hell out of the company and kick the cheating slut to the curb. This story just goes to remind everyone that American women are nothing but cheating sluts. A friend of mine has a nice faithful wife that he met overseas. He gets home from work around 6 every night, dinner is hot on the table, the kids are well taken care of. And at night when he reaches for his wife she has a smile on her face knowing her man wants her. Unlike American women who would ask him, "Is that all you think about?" And on top of that his wife works 40 hours a week. She does not flirt with other men and does not attend Girls Nights Out, unlike American women who are looking to live off their husbands wealth while having sex with other men. Gentlemen, do yourself a favor and find a beautiful sexy woman from another country and you will be happy, not a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WOW I guess some of the stupid chucks get embarrassed.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

wasnt a bad story at all

vikkicd16vikkicd163 months ago

Good story Clark!

This is for the commenters, all the cuck hating here is just so lame, if its not your thing-GO READ SOMETHING ELSE! jfc, what a bunch of babies!!!! The author creates and shares and you guys just talk shit. At the same time you probably aint sharing stories or creating anything but kink shaming people anonymously, real manly n tough. Im sure you would not like reading bad comments under your fav stories so be mindful and considerate of others. If everyone acted like you all do, no one would share anything and I wouldnt blame them.

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

I really wish LIT enforced Cuck warnings on stories here or maybe just have a specific category for them.

I accept it is a fetish, but for me, it turns my stomach.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well I liked it! Husbands can be clueless and overlook what they don’t want to see

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too stupid to be fun.

Fat_HomebodyFat_Homebody5 months ago

Hoo boy... This MC is written like he's mentally handicapped. No one could evrr be as gullible as this cuck.

RePhilRePhil5 months ago

I just cannot relate to your reality, nor would I want to. You female writers always castrate the male characters.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely fake

husband would divorce the prostitute the moment that happened

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My company (a huge company of 500+ employees) threw a big mid summer beach party. One employee brought his party boat. At one point he and a few of his friends offered rides to a number of the wives of coworkers. My wife seemed anxious to accept their offer. They stopped several hundred yards away and to the shock of the women's boyfriends, dates and (in my case) husband...the women, including my now ex-wife Brenda, stripped and fucked as entertainment. My ex-wife was passed from one man to another. I left before the boat returned to shore

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Degrading. Bitch had no respect for her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Write where he btb for being a fucking whore and sues her company and her co workers

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Opowieść o idiocie, czy tacy są faktycznie ?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Shameful slut wives

Dougger57Dougger578 months ago

I know this isn't book of the month stuff. Saying that, the story would work better with some editing. There are many who'd be availae to straighten up the writing. Because of the (admittedly minor) errors, it gets 3*. Would've been a 4 easily with editing.

Campus77Campus778 months ago

Been there and done that. For 20 years. She always came back to me...until she didn't. I only gave a 4 because it brought back some bad memories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks for heads up

Didn't read or vote as can't understand how any Man can be a knowing cuck

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

why did you change the wifes name mid story and the husband is a real gay creep

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story was very hot. I would love to see my wife enjoy herself at a party like that. I would even

cheer her on while she got fucked and would even lick her pussy while the cock was sliding in and out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nobody is ok with a cheating whore of a wife, and only manhaters give male characters cuck personality because of the insult it is to men

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Taking into account the genre and the kind of kneejerk reaction EVERY story of this type elicits from "lovers" and "haters" regardless of the quality of the writing or the fluidity of the plot development, all that really has any relevance for a writer is..."Did the story unfold/flow smoothly and did the characters resonate as "potentially" authentic. Well...yes and yes.

Entertaining and erotic. A definite 5. Thank you and keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It’s just too outrageous of a story. Even if your into this sort of thing. Something like this this just isn’t going to happen without the husband either blowing up making a scene (which in this case, he’s got every right to do that) or if he’s patient enough, he’ll record all he can to use for evidence. But he’s definitely not going back up their room to wait on her ass. He’s getting the fuck out of there. Maybe he leaves a note for her, but probably not.

sf_operative63sf_operative6311 months ago

Typical cunt for a wife.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't understand people that like this crap they must be a bunch of sissy. They need to have their nuts cut off so that they can be the eunuchs they really are.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My husband opens branch stores for his company. He is gone three...four...five weeks at a time at least three or four times a year. I use these opportunities to fuck men who have some measure of spite against my husband. I don't seek out strangers. No, indeed. I want men who want to fuck over my husband for some real or imagined grievance against him. I love it when they cuss him while that person is fucking me. I really love it when they buy me extremely revealing dresses that I wear for them on faraway dancing dates where everyone knows he will wind up fucking me. I particularly enjoy giving a date a blowjob not too long before I expect my husband's return. I have come pretty close to being caught by my husband a few times. I also thoroughly enjoy giving my husband "sloppy seconds" on many occasions. But, as long as he doesn't know or suspect, I don't consider him cuckolded...but so many people know he is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Ignore the negative comments! It's a fantasy, like most stories on Literotica. But even if it were factual, so what? Why does Annie need her husband's approval to play with her own coworkers? My wife and I have an agreement: At my office parties, I make the rules, at hers she makes the rules. Which means that usually at mine she might strip off and get felt up but not fuck anyone, and at hers she's free to do as she pleases, which can include fucking if she's up to it. She's only fucking guys she knows, so it's not like she's picking up strangers. And when she does fuck a coworker it's not in private, so everyone can see that they're not forming an emotional bond.

One of the commenters suggesteded Annie taking two cocks into her cunt at the same time. At one of her parties, my wife was challenged to do just that, and believe it or not, she and two fellows did manage it. One lying below her, the other above, and they did work both cocks into her. This was years ago, and they all still work together.

SomehowyouSomehowyou12 months ago

What a fun day and night with the wife. Hot wives are so much fun. I hate prudish faithful women. What a bore. Hot wives make the world go round. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"The rest of the ride I leaned over and watched Annie bounce up and down, wondering what could possibly be happening."

Are authors that portray the hubby as pathetic dumb bastards making a comment about their readers as well?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gee honey it was no big deal. After all the guys had taken turns fucking me, they wondered if I could take two dicks in my pussy at the same time, then they started wondering if I would let them all fist fuck me in the ass and pussy at the same time. Then after that we just kinda wound down by all the guys pissing in my mouth while I gargled it. It really was no big deal. What a lousy bull shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There seem to be a lot of lousy writers out here spreading this crap around without any reference to STDs. Sorry folks, but this kind of stuff's full of consequences and any author who's doing this to enjoy pushing their stuff is really doing a disservice to their readers By ignoring the dangers. But most writers are pretty selfish narcissists anyway so maybe that just goes with the territory with these things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Must have been written by another female man-hater anyway. To make up such a lame main character is just stupid - too pathetic to be referred to as a man. The so-called 'wife' is no better, certainly not deserving of the title of wife. Not really a woman, just another loose dog running around. This sounds like just another agenda being pushed by somebody with a real problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY

(SPOILER ALERT.)

Quote:

Annie didn't even wait for me to respond, she just walked over to the hot tub and pulled off her top. As the guys whistled, she pulled down her bikini bottoms, showing me her tight, curvy butt. The guys in front of her were getting a great look at her pussy, and everyone was staring at her as she slowly descended into the hot tub.

End quote.

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Over the next 2 years all 3 guys that had their way with my wife at a company awards banquet had gotten mugged. I don't have a clue who mugged them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife told me the only way I could watch her get fucked as if she was drunk and passed out we have been married for 35 years now and in the past I would get my wife drunk and when she passed out I was glad and would let everybody that wanted to stick their dick in my wife’s hairy pussy and fill it with their cum 15 years after I started letting strangers fuck my wifes Pussy, I got her drunk one night and I told her that she has been fucked by all of my friends. She did not believe me but when I showed her the pictures of all the come that was draining from her pussy and ass she got all red in the face and told me to bring the guys over that she wants to enjoy it. Two weeks later my wife was fucked by 26 guys. Some of my friends brought their brothers and friends. My wife’s pussy and ass was stretched out. She slept for a day and a half and now , my wife and I look back and enjoy the moments of her getting her pussy, stretched and filled with strangers cum there is nothing better than watching your wife get fucked hard and you get sloppy seconds after the guy fills your wife’s pussy. It’s such a great feeling.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

Is he really that stupid? This guy needs a pair of balls and a divorce. Lawyer?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think that they are both fools a should get a divorce. She should have her tunes tied at the very least. THE WORLD DOES NOT NEED ANOTHER GENERARATIONS OF SLUTS OR MALE WORES AND THAT'S WHAT SHE WOULD RAISE.

He has already lost his balls so he is harmless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dumb. Husband was a lawyer? Very little character development of husband. Didn't care what wife did. The wife and other characters did not show wasn't respect to each other. Was the husband the only non-employee? Whole story just flopped like a topless sun bather's tits.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good

Dklover56Dklover56about 1 year ago

Loved it love the cuckold life style. Very hot. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Annie is a hotwife.

She is married to a voyeur husband who loves to share his wife eith other men (the more the merrier!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In my book ANNIE is a KEEPER. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY (a vanilla one).

Quote:

I was about to suggest that Annie and I cram in the back, when Dave jumped into the front passenger seat and said, "Hey, Annie, ride shotgun on my lap! Then we'll all fit."

Annie didn't even look at me for approval. "Okay," she giggled, "but no funny stuff!" Then she climbed on top of Dave, still wearing only her bikini bottoms.

End quote.

This is a FIVE STAR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What I don't get is the negative comments from folks that don't like cuck stories. You said it was, and if you don't like them - don't read it. Then they read it and rag on ya. Now who's the stupid one? I'd rather it be they both get off on it. Just sain'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It no big deal right she asked. I threw her hand away saying not unless you and I getting divorced is a big deal. I will have my lawyer get the law suit together for you and the company. Just don't touch me. You are probably infested with a lot of bad things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good writing. Really, REALLY SHITTY substance. Why would such people even be married? What would be the point? Satire, parody, etc are understood but not point here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Think she may be fucking. Really. I would never let that happen with my wife. I'd put a stop to it ASAP. So glad my wife isn't like that period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so by the time she got home he had the divorce papers ready for the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why bother being married or even together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not badly done, but I hate useless spuds of a husband. He deserves to lose everything. I'm not a cuck hater, but this piece of shit just turns his head. I was expecting some action from him. He is a tremendous let down.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

You are so right, Clark, I do not like cuck stories. Annie’s husband needs to kick her to the curb right now. They have no kids and a divorce should be an easy matter of an even split. If he does not do this, he would forever be the cuckold husband of his hot wife. Annie will always be the slut she was during this beach party. He needs to make the decision to dump her or to accept his role in her life from now on. Poor bastard. I think he will make the wrong decision and will stay married to the slut. I know I would never have let things get as far as they did. Some companies are like this. I worked at a company like this for several years. We had many perks including overnights, conventions, fishing trips, and parties with no spouses. I remained faithful to my wife but I saw a lot of fooling around at the company events. That company does not exist anymore and most of the marriages of the executives do not exist any more either. Life is full of choices. I know accepting the role of cuckold husband would not be a choice that I would ever make. That is why I have been with the same woman happily for over fifty years. Good story. Clark is a good writer. Five stars for the story.

alan_deealan_deeover 1 year ago

Yup, I have to agree with all of the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCK WRITER

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. The haters can hate. Who cares? Your lifestyle choices are exactly that- YOURS. Hope there is more to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it. My wife just loved the 'game' where the girls all got to judge the guy's cock sizes by letting each guy fuck them. My wife has enjoyed her co-worke'rs cocks at her company's parties that we have attended. Of course, my cock was the smallest!

Great story! Annie not only cuckolded her husband with multipe men, she also got him to admit that he liked it! This is a great story for young, hot wives who want to learn how to enjoy other men!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After college my boyfriend( now husband) and I and a big group of friends when to a private beach resort. There was about 30 of us some single others couples . It was a week long party the first few days were nothing out of the ordinary. They things start to happen. The girls started to go topless on the beach and walk around . So I said to my bf . If they r going topless I'm going too . He said don't follow what they r doing let's both go nude on the beach nd see what happens. By late afternoon everyone was nude . My bf said we should all stay like this for the rest of the time hear. There was lots of touching each other. By the end of the week I had sex with all the guys at least once and few of the girls. My bf had sex with all the girls also. Right after I was have a 3 way with the 2 biggest cocks there . He ask me to married him because I was the type of girl he wanted. We been swingers since. That was 30 plus yrs ago. Love ur lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No you dumb bitch I didn't like it and if I'm smaller than any of them what in the Hell do you want to be married to me for? Because I love you. Really that's how you show you love me. Well you I knew you would like watching me with other guys. Well sorry to bust your bubble but I don't like it and will divorce you asap and sue the company also. No please don't divorce me or sue the company. Why not the way you humiliated me in public and then in private I'm leaving now. Wait she said I would like to tell them goodbye. You are not invited to go with me you decided that when you started showing me how much you loved me by F______ all of the assholes you work with. Goodbye and I walked away. Just as I was approaching the car one of her coworkers came running saying hey Joe where are you going why don't you come and have some fun have any or all of the girls you want they will F___ you blind. I would want any of your sluts especially the one that will soon be served. That pissed him off and he hit me knocking me down and I hit the front of the car I was out.I woke up and got into the car and drove to the hospital. I just got into the door and went down again. When I woke again I had been treated and there were 2 deputies with me. They started asking questions. I answered what I could then I thought about my dashcam and told them. I found out later that there were a total of 3 of her coworkers that had beat or kicked me. Those guys got to serve time and paid fines.I sued for divorce and the company. The district manager came in and cleaned house. I did get a good payment from the company and the coworkers that had beaten me. Some how my wife and I worked things out. She got a new job and works hard not only at her job but works hard to make it up to me. I don't really have to work but I enjoy it. We do get along great. I put the money in college funds and a lot in safe garrentied investment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another heartless Cunt and sissy loser husband pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a whimp of a husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like in exactly nine months she going to be playing wheel of father . And they husband if he like that stuff is basically going to be like they nanny for somebody else baby.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

if she can't control herself, she will cheat. Its not his job to take her away. If you gonna smoke crack, you gonna smoke crack. Someone dragging you away from the crack doesn't make you less of a crack head.

Why even write him into the story, its just narration and thats it. Cuck stories are just a person to base the perspective around as the story is told. It is heavy in the beginning, and when the author doesn't know how to finish it, he goes to bed, and she finishes it off. He doesn't add to the story. Is that what a cuck fetish is about? being a fly on the wall? Being insignificant? I think he should smother her with a kiss, and use a pillow to separate the STD's. Murder suicide ending. Done. Fucking cuck.

1/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the dude under this comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This really could have used a real ending, or a part 2 where she gets divorced and loses everything.

If I didn't know better, I'd swear this was written more as a stoke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting this comment:

"pathetic_cuck, about 1 month ago

What a fun romp! I love your work, I always shoot a load when reading your stories!"

Orbis4RebirthOrbis4Rebirthover 1 year ago

Look I'm a four time winner 🏆🏆🏆🏆 over the whole thing maybe I will post so you can read about a winner hot story

mfbridgesmfbridgesover 1 year ago

Why get married. Just live with a girl that likes screwing other men. Same difference except for paper. Don't you get tired of lining through things like forsaking all others.

I read these stories because my wife cheated on me and all I got was 50 50 split to include the retirement I worked 30 years for. I wanna read about the guy winning for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You do write well, but I hate this sort of story. What sort of nightcrawer gets off on this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic piece of shit deserves to be alone. My husband would have hauled my ass back to the room and trust me, I wouldn't be that stupid again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story, I read it as fiction. But it does remind me of how I first met the girl I'd later marry: As an outsider at her office beach party, I watched as she fucked 5 or 6 different guys, right there on a mat. We hadn't even been introduced, but I was fascinated by this take-command woman. Turned out she worked with all the guys she fucked, stayed naked the whole time, each guy stripped off just long enough for his fuck. I like that kind of woman, knew what I was getting.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 1 year ago

What a fun romp! I love your work, I always shoot a load when reading your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This pretty much what I do at the company I work with, I see which of the "married" women are down for fun, most of the times they're so depraved and unsatisfied with their sex life that it's easy pickings, I have a couple who have been DTF for years now but don't want to end their marriages, which is ok for me. But having the husbands know and say shit is just another level I have yet to accomplish. Good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And why didn't he punch the co worker who undid her top? Fucking wimp

Should have kicked arse straight away

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Silly story for any self respecting husband. Blanket disrespect from a woman who does not respect her husband. Works both ways. A divorce and or earned reconciliation would have been more interesting after he picks up his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a cheating slut time to divorce her and find a faithful wife. It wouldn't have taken me that long to leave with or without her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fucked up story. He sees his wife being felt up by her co-workers, even fucked on that car ride, & he does & says nothing? Even when he says it's no biggie he regrets it. What stopped him from being a man - during the time, & saying it IS a big deal, then going to his room, getting his clothes, & leaving. If his wife sees, he gives her a choice. But this guy is too much of a weak wimp to do or say anything.

BrookeTabbyBrookeTabbyalmost 2 years ago

I find it unbelievable that any guy would want to remain married to a woman who insulted and demeaned him by doing what she did in front of him. Maybe some of the authors here get off on imagining such things. Why remain married then?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a stupid story no lawyer is this much of a pansy. Frankly no one would act like her unless the relationship was already open and the husband knew what she did.

One star for it being in a resort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is to the one finding his wife cheating at the lake think if she is there with your kids it's not the first time and just because you know it's just the first time you found out 50 to 1 she is definitely getting it done when she is at work me I have a DNA test for all the kids bet you have some that are not your but a woman who is doing that and you kids are there will be down for more thing is she just got found out but if you love her that much just put up with it your a chokehold it's just not in front of you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit wife has to be dum or just a ho as the husband is a lawyer in the storey me be telling her byby or hun I just fuck some hot woman but you know I love you lol going out with her and fuck some people but it's just fun ok , Good reading liked it but thinking the wife is a ho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully she will get an incurable STD. He will wise up by morning and act like the lawyer he is and have the divorce papers ready and her shit on the sidewalk when the company part is over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Husband has no balls and wife is a piece of shit, whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

any guy that likes his wife fucking another guy needs their head examined.. these oh i like being cucked stories are ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 star slut/cuck crap.

"That's all that happened, hon. It's no big deal, right?" Yeah no big deal that she was essentially a free lay for all her male colleagues. no big deal that any one or all of them could have left her with an STD. no big deal that she did all this while she thought her hub was asleep.

And no big man anywhere in hub's psyche letting it all happen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is with all of the hate. I enjoyed it. Your male main character needs to get over himself. Your female main character had a wonderful time. I would only hope that she has more wonderful times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is with all of the hate. I enjoyed it. Your male main character needs to get over himself. Your female main character had a wonderful time. I would only hope that she has more wonderful times.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

Had some potential but didn't follow through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The comments were better than the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How do I read stories by "Jet Lag"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

what a load of crap, the author has the artistic license of a child

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Real life, hot. Writer could have made him participate.

Randomnumbers79Randomnumbers79over 2 years ago

This is exactly the kind of story I love. Slutty wife not really giving her husband a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's with all these commenters saying the husband was a fool, the wife was a slut, waah, waah, waah! Why not just enjoy the story as a work of light fiction? It's fantasy, folks! Enjoy or move on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a fuck-fest story. It gives us a hyperbolized version of things that may take place at big parties.

My wife and I attended a big ass outdoor party where we knew only the hosts. The hosts seated us at the same table with a rich and self confident man. We knew of him and had heard he was a divovorcee and a womanizer. To cut the long story short, I realized at a point that my wife and the rich guy were nowere to be seen. I was with our 3 y/o son in the swimming pool. I turned on the timer. She was AWOL for at least 25 minutes. The explanation i got from her 'did not impress me much,' but I did not qant to confront her there and then. Truth be told I never co fro ted her over that.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Here is where hubby gets the shotgun...

DOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous