Jessica the Slut

Story Info
Jessica goes straight from one guys house to anothers.
3k words
4.31
19.1k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Uncut90
Uncut90
12 Followers

Story 1 - My Slutty Day.

My names Jessica, I'm a 27 year old female who recently decided to embrace the slut that I am. My teenage years were a bit wild, I may get to them in future stories but they stopped when I met my ex boyfriend. Looking back I don't know what I was thinking, maybe I got with him to try and escape the lifestyle I was leading or maybe it was actually love and the anger of his infidelity has clouded that now. Things were great in the beginning but isn't that always the case in a new relationship? Kyle and I met through mutual friends when I'd just turned twenty, he was twenty two.

He was nothing special but he was unlike the men I was letting use me through the proceeding years and I think that's where the attraction lay. He was 6" and a little chubby with dark brown hair and a cute smile. The sex was average, he wasn't very big and quite vanilla or at least I thought so compared to past experiences. We were together for six years and everything had become very routine however I stayed faithful for the most part. A couple of naughty messages or photos sent to ex lovers but never anything further. It was just harmless flirting, I wanted to feel desired again. Kyle must have been feeling the same way but that's no excuse for what he did. I shouldn't be angry, I wasn't happy and now I'm free but I think it's a hit to your ego when someone is chosen over you. It's not a crazy story or anything, just messages found on his phone to his ex showing they'd met up and fucked a couple of times. We fought, I moved out and now it's six months later and here I am.

Over the months since the break up I'd put myself out there, well that might be an understatement. I'd slept with ten men so far, most were drunk hookups or one off meet ups with guys off apps. There were two guys I slept with regularly though and this is a story about them. The first was Matt, a guy I had slept with before meeting my ex. He was 6"4, pale with dirty blonde hair. I'd met him through his ex girlfriend and eventually ended up sleeping together regularly. He would always give me a massage and fuck me multiple times for hours. He had a 7 inch cock and suffered from delayed ejaculation which was a bonus for me. He loved to please and I was always left satisfied, we were friends but our whole friendship revolved around sex. He was one of the guys I'd send nudes to occasionally when I was with Kyle and didn't waste time before we were fucking again once I was single.

The second guy was Ryan. I met Ryan on tinder, he had a blank profile and it piqued my curiosity so I swiped right and we matched. He was slightly older at thirty two, married with two kids. He was attractive enough and I wanted to be on the other side of the infidelity this time so I perused it further. The thrill of a sleeping with a married man, him cheating on his partner with me felt amazing. He would finish work early one day a week and come over for the afternoon. He was very dominant and would use the whole afternoon to enjoy my body. He was shorten than Matt but his cock was bigger at 8 inches and he would have to stretch me to be able to bottom out in my pussy. It would be painful at first but would fade and eventually I'd take the whole thing comfortably. He was rough but I enjoyed it, he treated me the way I guess he wished he could his wife.

I've done a lot of slutty things but I'd never slept with more than one guy in a day and up until this point Matt and Ryan's days had never lined up. I'd seen Ryan on the Wednesday that week and planned to see Matt on Friday night. My work week was from Sunday to Thursday so I always had Friday off and I made the most of it when I rolled over and checked my phone and saw that I'd slept in to 10am. I didn't have much on for the day, just a couple of errands before going over to Matt's at 6pm. He only had a couple of hours free tonight, he had other plans later in the evening. It was nearing 11 when I finally rolled out of bed, showered and dressed in a pair of black shorts, a white singlet and flip flops. I was out the door at 11:45am and in the car by 12pm. My first stop was to pick up my prescription from the chemist, my birth control. I was on the pill but always took an extra precaution since I was sleeping around so much. I had always wanted a baby but now wasn't the time so I was very careful. The next stop was the supermarket where I grabbed some groceries for the week and some toiletries.

I was home again by 1:30pm and spent the rest of the afternoon watching Netflix and eating. My phone buzzed just after 4pm with a text message from Ryan, he was asking if I was free, he had the house free for an hour and wanted me to come over. I couldn't, I had to be at Matt's by 6, it just wouldn't work. I decided to play coy, he was getting a little too comfortable and I didn't want him to think I was available whenever he wanted me. I told him I already had plans and he responded immediately.

Ryan: What are you doing?

Me: None of your business haha

Ryan: Don't be like that. Come on, you could be here in twenty minutes taking my fat cock.

Me: Hmmm, I could be but I'm not. I'll send you something though to hold you over.

I stripped down and got on my knees, I used the mirror to get the right angle and snapped a photo of me looking back at the camera, I took three or four until I was happy with the result and sent them to Ryan. He responded quickly.

Ryan: Fuck you're such a good little slut. What time are your plans? Come now. Attached was a photo of his cock in his hand.

Me: 6pm

Ryan: Send me something else.

I sent him another photo, this time from behind with my legs spread, my pussy wet and glistening.

Ryan: Fuck you look good, I can be quick. Just come bend over and let me cum then you can be on your way to whatever you have on. Come on you have time.

Me: Sorry baby, I would love to but I don't have time and I've got my period so no fucking for me. Maybe next time.

I hadn't really got my period but I had a feeling he would be turned off by the idea. I was so horny but I didn't have time.

Ryan: just suck my cock then. Come now.

I didn't respond, I wanted to make him wait. I was going to see Matt tonight but I was tempted, would he really be fine with just a blowjob? I could bring mouthwash, Matt would never know. It was 4.45 and I had to get ready if there was a chance it was going to happen. It would take twenty minutes to get to Matt's. I put on a little make up and pulled on a black dress with white polka dots and a pair of white converse. I looked in the mirror and gave myself a little wink, I looked cute. I sprayed on some perfume and packed my purse before heading for the door. I stopped and ran to the bathroom quickly, I grabbed the mouthwash and my spare toothbrush, just in case I told myself. I checked my phone, it was 4.57pm. I was sitting in my car staring at my phone. Did I have time? I was so wet and needed cock. I was a slut but I couldn't just blow Ryan and go to Matt, could I? I looked at the clock again, 4.59pm. I opened up my messages and text Ryan.

Me: I'll be there in 15 minutes, get your dick out. I don't have long.

I started the car and I was there in 12 minutes, I sat outside for a couple of minutes trying to decide if I was really going to do this. I had already made my decision though, I was so horny and couldn't think straight. I had Matt but I wanted more.

I was at Ryan's door at 5:11pm. I knocked and waited for him to answer, he was quick and opened the door in just a pair of sweat pants, his cock causing the front to tent. I walked past him into the house, I could smell sex and could hear the moans coming from the TV. He had obviously been watching porn while he waited for me. I turned and looked at him as he closed the door behind me, his eyes were scanning me up and down hungrily.

Me: Just a blowjob, I need to get going.

Ryan: Yeah whatever.

He moved toward me, reaching for my shoulder to turn me around. I spun around and dropped to my knees as he pushed me to the ground. His hands grabbed my hair, forcing me to look up at him.

Ryan: You look so fucking hot, I've been thinking about your mouth all day.

I smiled and reached for his waistband, I pulled his sweats down to his ankles and his cock sprung free. It was rock hard, pulsing and ready to be sucked.

Me: Mmmm, I've been thinking about your big cock too baby.

I licked the underside from the base to the tip and he let out a soft groan. I ran my tongue over the head before taking the whole head in my mouth. I was eager and sloppy, saliva dripping down my chin. He grabbed my hair and was using it to move my head, using my mouth to jerk off with. It felt good, I love being used like a slut. I looked up at him, his face was a mixture of pleasure and anger.

Ryan: That's right baby, take my cock. Such a good little cocksucker.

He pushed his cock further into my mouth, the head hit the back of my throat. I gagged and pulled back but he had a hold of my hair, my eyes began to water. I gripped his thighs and tried to push away, I didn't want my make up ruined or Matt might know something's up.

Ryan: Oh no you don't, you're going to take my cock like a good slut.

He held me in place and fucked my face. The head of his cock kept hitting my throat but his cock was too big, tears were streaming down my cheeks. My jaw was starting to ache but I wasn't going to stop him. I loved how it felt. I was still in my dress, my nipples were hard and I could feel my clit throbbing, I couldn't believe how much this turned me on. I could feel my own wetness dripping down my thighs. I brought my hand up and squeezed my tit, letting out a moan. Ryan was still using my hair to control the pace but I was taking him as deep as I could.

Ryan: You love it don't you, being my little fuck toy. You can't get enough.

He was right, I was his fuck toy and I couldn't get enough. I moaned again and brought my other hand up, I slipped it into my panties and began rubbing my clit. Ryan noticed and pulled his cock from my mouth. He looked down at me, I must have looked like such a slut. Tears streaming down my face, make up ruined, hair a mess. He smiled, reached down and pulled me to my feet by my arm. He spun me around and I bent over the dining table. He lifted the back of my dress up over my ass, I looked back at him as he pulled my panties to the side.

Ryan: What a perfect fucking ass.

He rubbed the head of his cock over my wet pussy.

Me: Ryan stop. We agreed it was only a blowjob, I have to go.

He must have forgot I told him I was on my period or he just didn't care. I couldn't let him fuck me, Matt would be able to tell. I was running out of time. I was so wet. I needed it, I needed cock. He didn't stop, he pushed the head in and I let out a moan. It felt so good, he started to thrust and I couldn't help myself. I pushed back to meet his thrusts as his cock stretched me inch by inch.

Me: Oh god, fuck me Ryan.

Ryan: Oh yeah? You want me to fuck you with my big dick?

I just moaned. He pulled back and slapped my ass hard, I let out a yelp. He was being rough and I was enjoying it. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head up.

Ryan: Answer me you dirty little slut.

Me: Yes! Fuck me!

Ryan: I thought you had to go.

Me: Fuck me, I don't care. Please.

He released my hair and I put my head down on the table. I gripped the sides as he pushed into me again, this time he didn't hold back. He was fucking me so hard, my body was shaking. I was so close already. My grip on the table tightened as he pounded me. He was pulling almost all the way out before slamming back in. I could feel his balls slapping against my clit. He reached under me and squeezed my tit before pushing my dress up further.

Ryan: Take that fucking dress off, I want to see your body.

I pushed myself up and pulled the dress over my head. I threw it to the floor and Ryan grabbed my tits as they came free from my bra. He squeezed my nipples as his cock continued to assault my pussy.

Me: Oh fuck yes, harder baby.

Ryan: You're so fucking tight.

He was fucking me so hard now, his cock was reaching places I didn't know existed. I was almost screaming in pleasure, it felt amazing. I could feel my orgasm building, I reached for my clit and began rubbing it hard and fast. Ryan brought his hand down on my ass again.

Ryan: Fuck you're so good. Cum on my dick, cum for me.

I couldn't take any more, my whole body shook as my orgasm ripped through me. I screamed out in pleasure as my pussy tightened around his cock. He grabbed my hips and kept pounding me until I was almost collapsing on the table. I reached back and pushed him away, his cock slipping from my pussy. I stood up and turned to face him. He was stroking his cock as I bent over and took it back into my mouth. I wanted to taste my pussy on his cock. I sucked him hard, my head bobbing as he groaned above me. He grabbed my hair again and I could tell he was close. He was fucking my face, his balls slapping my chin. I looked up at him, his face was tense.

Ryan: Oh fuck I'm gonna cum.

Me: Mmmmm

His grip on my hair tightened and he pushed me down, forcing his cock into the beginning of my throat. He was still thrusting as he shot his load. I tried to swallow but couldn't take it all, it spilled from the corner of my mouth and down my chin. He was groaning loudly as he continued to fill my mouth. It was so hot, I reached between my legs and rubbed my clit, I could feel my juices running down my legs. He pushed me off his cock, I swallowed what was in my mouth.

Ryan: That's a good slut. You look so fucking hot right now.

He pulled his pants up and stepped back, he reached down and grabbed my dress before handing it to me. I wiped my mouth with the bottom of the dress before slipping it over my head. My panties were ruined so I took them off and threw them at Ryan and headed for the door. Fuck what was the time?

I checked my phone, it was 6:05pm. I had to go, I was supposed to be at Matt's 5 minutes ago. Ryan grabbed my arm before I reached the door, I turned to face him.

Ryan: Thanks for that, I'll see you next week.

Me: Yeah I'll see you then.

I turned and left. I jumped in my car and put my head down on the steering wheel. What the fuck was wrong with me? He was so rough and I loved every minute of it. I checked my make up in the mirror, I looked like shit. I was a mess, I couldn't go to Matt's like this. I looked at the clock, 6:08pm. I didn't have time to go home and change and I really wanted to see Matt. I sent him a quick text to say I was running late but was on my way. I grabbed my bag and pulled out the mouthwash, my toothbrush and make up wipes, I had to make myself look presentable. I quickly cleaned my face and wiped as much of Ryan and my juices off the inside of my legs. I couldn't let Matt go down on me, he'd notice the taste. I turned the car on and headed for his place as I brushed my teeth. My pussy was still throbbing, I wanted more. I arrived at Matt's soon after. I walked to the front door and rang the bell, I was so nervous.

Uncut90
Uncut90
12 Followers