All Comments on 'My Wife Becomes BBC & Bi Slut'

by Numnuts4U

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What school does she teach in? I would like to be sure she doesn't teach my kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So....drop the "true story" bit. It does nothing for the story, we don't believe you and it just makes us laugh at you. Next - put this drivel in the right category. You're just trolling the readers in the LW section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How is this a loving wife? She completely ignores her husband by being selfish for her own needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fantastic fun ahead. I have a prim and proper teacher wife by day and a bare BBC slut by night. No dull moments round here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Stop now, find a new hobby. You are beyond terrible at this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The minute I read, "this is a true story" I knew that it was bullshit. Typical first story. The guy fucking his wife has to be black, the wife secretly wants to be with another woman, and the husband is wuss personified. I didn't read it, the title was enough to make me wanna puke. Do you really hate yourself so much that you would publish such garbage?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 month ago

What use would your wife have for a weak and pathetic husband who has no self respect and no backbone? Just allows himself to be manipulated and ordered around like some doormat. Yes, he asked. What about me? Why didn't he assert himself and TELL not ask, his slut wife that if he wasn't included in the extra games then neither is she. Be a fucking strong male FFS. Not a limp dishrag. Vomit material. So, next the slut gets all the black cock she can handle plus bi gals... and dumbo the husband gets to wank his pathetic cock, all alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What a terrible idea. You don't help a marriage by injecting disrespect and deceit.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 month ago

I saw this story contained 1,600 words, or so. It must have had at least 1,000 errors in grammar, spelling and syntax. It also seems that English is NOT your first language. If you continue, find an English speaking editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

TBC...

.

No chapter # in the title to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it always earns an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Your a cuck she's lower than trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Let me boil it down, the husband is at must a walking wallet/comfort blanket that is it. Does she show any real concern his way, shit no. Let us be real he is only a nat's breath from being a complete cuckold. Soon it will be BBC all weekend and lesbo all workweek. What can he hope to gain from staying in this relationship, nothing.

I would to to see for once one of these husbands go out and get two or three hot fuck buddies with features that the wife could never have; tall, asian, outdoorsy, inteligent.

DivaDyfiDivaDyfiabout 1 month ago

Is that it? Boring!

Where's the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"NB these stories are all 100% true"

.

And to say the we have always heard that these "Loving" wives tales, are "just fiction".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More of these "realistic" fetish-cuck fantasies: about 4000 of these ones every year is not enough.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 month ago

So your husband character isn’t just a worthless moron and fool he is also either gay or bisexual. Your wife character is just a total and shellfish slut. Neither one is likable or could ever been in a true relationship. Just awful from the start to the finish.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 month ago

Hot story.. but I agree with hubby... this adventure was never ever meant to have him alone or asked to leave the room.. he better get that shot stopped right away or it will be too late

rushman1ukrushman1uk18 days ago

My husband and I are both Bi and often watch each other with the same sex with out joining in with the fun!

Nice read so far,

S xx

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Reads like ChatGPT wrote it.

AmbulAmbul18 days ago

“100% true”

Unlikely, but it is possible. In this fantasy the husband probably has calluses on his hand from all his jerking off. It seems that his slut wife’s free hours are entirely consumed with pussy and black cock. The wife has a job, so she doesn’t need her husband. They must be incredibly kinky to stay together. I found this tale surprisingly engaging, told from the POV of the masturbating voyeur husband. She seems very open about her proclivities, and shares everything with the husband. As a fantasy, I look forward to the next chapter as the husband gushes about his slut wife’s sexual adventures - after she finishes grading her sixth grade students’ work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous