My Wife becomes my FemDom Pt. 02

Story Info
Final following on from part 1 of this story.
1.8k words
4
1k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 01/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,306 Followers

This is an update on my Fem Dom Wife Susie and I, and how things have progressed. Susie as you know is now so stretched out my own cock is useless for fucking her with, she is being used by so many big cocks now not just big black cocks of Leroy and his friends, but has also found further men from my her own work who have Big white cocks. I seem to spend most of my time on my knees or on my back these days, either sucking cleaning up or being fucked myself. This is how it progressed to this point after the previous story ended.

It took very little encouragement for my own part in our new life of fem-dom wife and sub hubby to expand to the point where I was not only servicing my wife with clean up duties, or Leroy's cock for that matter but also all the other big black cocks my wife Susie now enjoyed almost constantly were being given the sub hubby treatment of being licked, sucked and cleaned up by myself after being inside my wife's pussy or ass.

My own cock was now constantly caged and hardly ever came despite the constant urge to do so, but there were times I was permitted to cum and I will explain later. The pain and suffering that situation causes is so wonderful it is hard to describe in writing. You wish to cum, you want to cum all the feelings in your body are there but there is nothing from your trapped, caged and restricted family jewels!

Anyway as the weeks passed, Susie introduced several new 'situations and ideas' to our life. One was my being pegged by her whilst still caged, the feelings this incurred were exquisite and to start with she used a thin one which didn't do much other than fill my anus. But once she found the right strap on dildo, well! Let me tell you it stimulated my prostate like crazy and even in my cage I came! God did I come, it was a really weird experience because with my cock encaged, it obviously couldn't grow but when I came it seemed to bulge out through the gaps in the cage and then huge dollops of thick cum dropped to the floor.

My whole body shook in an unbelievably strong orgasm, like I had never experienced before. Now when Susie feels like rewarding me this is what she does. Pegs my arse until I orgasm and always gets the same result a big cum from me as I grunt, scream and yell as the pain, pleasure and satisfaction goes of the scale everywhere.

The other thing that has happened is Susie now dresses me or rather she permits me to dress up in woman's clothing. Well stockings, silky Lacey panties, suspenders and stilettos. She says it suits my situation! I don't know about that but it feels bloody nice and so sexy to be dressed like a slut!

This coupled with the strap on experience led almost inevitably to Leroy then his friends to enjoying the pleasures of fucking me up my arse.

The first time was so exciting and it didn't take much effort from Leroy to get his big black cock balls deep in my arse. Susie had by then been using an ever increasing size of dildo on my arse for weeks so accommodating the big black cocks became almost second nature. I loved the feeling in my arse of those big thick pulsating cocks emptying their seed in my bowels then feel it dribble out of my ravaged arse only to scoop it up on my fingers and greedily eat it all up.

At present, Susie can no longer be stimulated by my cock as her Lover Leroy and his friends have so stretched her pussy and her ass out that even if I were permitted to fuck her which I am not, I would not feel anything. Susie has now been used DP in her cunt and her ass on numerous occasions, and in doing so ruined any chance I ever had of satisfying my wife ever again. The number of men she can accommodate has grown to the point that on several times a week she is being gang-banged by several men at a time. The biggest was six men in one afternoon, my ass and jaw ached almost as much as I imagined my wife Susie's ass, cunt and jaw did as well. I know my stomach was full of black seed, and my own wife's cum I could feel it sloshing around for hours afterwards every time I moved. My stockings, and panties had been torn, and hung like rags from my legs and hips respectively covered in my own and others love juices and cum.

So basically unless Susie chooses to peg my arse I never get to cum, it's not even cum denial any more it's just that without prostate stimulation I can't get it up as I am permanently caged day and night twenty four seven. I assume my cock and balls are now so damaged that they would never be able to respond as a normal cock or balls does anyway, so being caged is a pleasure in itself to be honest.

Just after Christmas was probably the most embarrassing moment I have had since having to ask Leroy to fuck my wife that first time. The second Sunday in January, we had been fucking like rabbits, well Leroy and two of his friends were doing all the fucking, Susie, who is a big black cock dominated wife anyway and myself who is both dominated by the wife and the same big cocks, were enjoying a mid afternoon session when my mother in law arrived, let herself in and found us in what is best described as a compromising position.

At the precise moment she entered the house (we forgot to lock the door) I was on my knees sucking Leroy's cock clean whilst Susie was sat on top of Sam's cock up her arse and Tom was just in the process of shoving his cock up her arse also. Her mother, my mother in law stood open mouthed for a few minutes as we all froze momentarily, then her mother Wilma started pulling off her coat before saying something along the lines off,

"Don't stop on my account I had no idea I had such a dirty filthy son in law or daughter just let me get undressed and I will join you ...my oh my such big cocks and you seem to like sucking on them Darren does he take it up the arse?"

"Sure does!"

Leroy grunted as everyone commenced with enjoying their personal pleasure. It was something along those lines anyway. Wilma then spotted the strap on lying on the chair and proceeded to put it on before positioning herself behind me and then beginning to fuck my arse with it. I was in absolute heaven, one cock in my throat, and a rubber one up my arse at same time. What could any self respecting Sub Hubby want more than that!

That was only the start of an afternoon of my mother in law fucking me, being fucked by Leroy, Sam or tom, me cleaning her, my wife and all those cocks u time and time again. I really was a fully fledged Cum eating, cock sucking sub Hubby to the fullest. That line has extended fully now to Wilma regularly using me as and when she likes, even introducing some of her friends who were only too happy to fill my holes with strap on cocks, or get me to eat their big swollen cunts out after being fucked by the same rubber cock as I was.

I was now servicing almost a dozen big black cocks. Four of my mother in laws girl friends and my wife. The introduction of three of her work colleagues who were all white and also had very big cocks was the icing on the cake so to speak. My own arse was beginning to feel and look like my wife's arse too. Stretched, loose and always wanting more and bigger cocks to fill me up.

The situation at home with my wife is that basically I am now her maid. I do all the housework. She does all the financial stuff including control of my income etc. I am still permanently caged as you know, and Susie has even suggested castration to ensure I am unable to cum ever again,but that option would allow me to be released from being caged permanently.

I think this idea of hers, is probably the ultimate turn on for me, the complete 'cum denial' option. Yet it is a decision that requires some thought. Do we or rather I, have my balls removed, which would of course remove the cum option but that would reduce my testosterone levels which would ultimately kill my libido and sex drive, but would be a very submissive act, and therefore showing my ultimate willingness to be a submissive husband to Susie.

Or do I, or should I rather, have my cock removed but leave my balls intact. I'd still have a stump left to urinate out off. But that way I would still have my balls and the testosterone they produce. I would also still have my libido and sex drive but I wouldn't be able to masturbate and therefore couldn't or wouldn't be able to make myself cum, which is ultimately what Susie has done to me up to this moment.

That option would leave me very frustrated, however it would more than ever make me extremely eager to please my Hot-wife, Wilma my Mother in Law and all my wife's Bulls, as well as Wilma's 'friends'. The more turned on I would get, then the more cum I would still produce but I would find this option probably even more frustrating as I would not be able to make myself cum through masturbation. Thus making me even more willing and eager to please everyone involved. Not that I will in reality get any choice in the matter, Susie is boss in our house except when she is being a dominated wife by her big cock lovers and bulls. She will ultimately make the decision for me.

But for the moment I allow myself the pretence of 'Oh the dilemma what option should I choose' but what a pleasurable one to face as I fully accept my position as a married cuckold and Susie's Sub-hub!

PS -Update Susie has since informed me it is the latter option I will be enduring, the operation is scheduled for end of March in America. I now look forward to my life as a man with no cock!

The End.

easyballs
easyballs
1,306 Followers