Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
They need a special category for this kind of rot.

Just the usual pathetic trash which now is flooding "Loving Wives."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WHY

why on earth is the husband still around, he could have done several things to get away from this attitude of hers but yet he is still there. kill her, leave her or get her arrested because she is breaking the law big time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great stuff

Great stuff, hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What's the point of the husband?

If the wife needs to be made love to, the what's the point of the husband? He obviously doesn't provide her with any of her needs and she doesn't give him anything so what's the point. At least in other cuckolds stories you can see some love between husband and wife as they fulfill a common desire. Here it's just a cunt that always wanted to be a whore and never had the consideration to drop the husband.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
What marriage?

She is just a drugged out skanky slut whore and certainly not a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Needs A Touch Of Reality

six weeks, much less six months, of what you have described would have a forty year old MILF looking sixty or more, and the pimp would throw her away because she had lost any money value. And, Veri needs to find a good surgeon to do some work on and sew a set of balls on him, where he has apparently lost his.

VeriVeriabout 13 years agoAuthor
Why the hate

Explain to me the comments that threaten physical violence or wish her or me death? Why such hatred? You don't like the story, move on. You obviously like stories about wives sleeping with other guys, this has a different element to it. For my wife, it's her surrender of control. Many high powered executive men go to dominatrix because they like the surrender of control. For my wife it is this. If you don't appreciate it, just move on. I understand and appreciate criticism of the writing, but not of the topic or the story. If anyone can tell me how to post a picture or video of her on here I will do it, and you can make your own judgment of how she looks walking down the street dressed up and turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

You don't have a wife anymore. You don't even have any kind of realationship with her. So as someone said why stay married? reading the end sentence it tells the reader you have lost any connection you once had with your wife. She doesn't need you anymore she has proved to you over and over again that she cares nothing for you. Why not just end this nightmare it will be better for you in the long run if you tell her bosses what she is doing and she gets put away for a long time and disbarred from ever being a lawyer ever again. It's time you moved on with your life your marriage is dead. You know it is as does your whore wife, neither of you can admit it. You have outgrown each other.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
No ones hating!!!!!!!!!

You have written two pretty good pieces of garbage and entered them in Loving Wifes Catagory. I think it is time for Literotic to add one more category. GARBAGE this category would be for those who like to read stories with garbage story lines. "Good Luck" on your future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really?

"Somehow I realized that with everything we had been through, this was the greatest threat yet to our marriage. "

What threat?

You're done.

end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
oh now you sound what you are

a little whiney baby boy! cant' take it what you soad ? no wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I rarely comment on stories...

but I feel the need to make a few points...

1. For those of you slating it - this is chapter 2, if you didn't appreciate the storyline, why carry on reading?

2. Veri - if you are happy with what you have written, carry on.

For crying out loud people, take a chill pill and don't read if it offends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your pretty screwed up

To fantasize about crap like this your messed up beyond repair. Your clearly emotionally stunted.

Stop the writing and get a full time therapist.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
oh yes

i have wanted to do this , so hot such a turn on i must have black cock

smoothboismoothboiabout 13 years ago
Promotion

If she's a hot 40 y/o, then they should class her up and get her a more high level clientele. Quit the real job and I bet she could be making some real money.

ryu77ryu77about 13 years ago
Well Veri, here is my problem

In open marriages, there is still some boundaries that need to be established, but in your story your wife is doing whatever the fuck she wants and doesn't take any consideration to you, and you just let it be, like afraid to rock the craddle but look at what happened at the end.

What do they say? this is sex, not making love, but when your wife is making love to another person then the intimate bond you had with her just crashed and burn. I would like an explanation of how you two are having a "loving realtionship" with these things occuring.

Hahahahaha! What marriage?

swjayswjayabout 13 years ago
Where does she go next?

Love this series and wonder if she will ever recover. The sex is very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
give it a well deserved "1"

and move on.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
Biggest threat to the marriage??!!

THERE IS NO MARRIAGE BY ANY DEFINITION!

She is a slave and he is her caretaker. I might have missed it but dumb ass isn't even getting a cut of the proceeds. She is a straight liability...expenditure all the way! No asset to having this bitch at all. At least he should be getting a nice cut of the proceeds or she can sleep and eat elsewhere.

energystarenergystarabout 13 years ago
I under stand the need for losing control

But her behavior in this story - she would lose her job (if I missed that she quit, I apologize). Maybe I am taking this too literally. Please keep writing if that is what you want to do. Best of Luck.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonover 12 years ago
5 Stars

As we say in Boston "Wicked Awesome"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Heh

"Somehow I realized that with everything we had been through, this was the greatest threat yet to our marriage."

Ah, no, you passed that point a hell of a long time ago.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Say it Ain't So

Please tell me you are not really writing about your experiences. Threat to your marriage. Ha. You don't have a marriage. You just provide a place for the slut to rest between gang bangs. Anything resembling a marriage is long since gone.

Loving wives. I think not. There should be another category for this trash. Maybe something like Slut Wives and Their Wimpy Husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MMMMMMMM

I'm a 44 year old married mom who has alot of Dark Fantasies. One of which is to be fucked hard like a street whore. Your story made my have a wild orgasm ,thanks

Joan @ the Jersey Shore

jodiredjodiredover 11 years ago
Every woman's fantasy

There is not a woman alive who has not fantasized about becoming a whore...just casting aside all pretenses to do nothing but fuck, fuck, fuck. Michelle just takes it a little farther than most do. But god i envy her.

SegamiSegamiover 11 years ago
To Veri, if you read these comments

I'd really like you to continue this series. Your other stories of your wife, Michelle, and James are okay, but I see this one as the only one worth commenting on. The others seem too distant and a little cliche. This story, although sad, seems like there is a bit of life, if not truth to it. How does it turn out? Please continue the story; real or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awsome

c'mon man this is a great story you have to continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I never understand men like this

Why the fuck would you call a whore your wife as soon as she said she wanted to be with anybody else you'll leave that bitch the fuck wrong with you do you have any balls or manhood smh thins igga a straight bitch. Fuckimg soft ass bitch IMA take your cribs and whips lmao bitch nigga. SMH the fuck wrong with white people, BE A FUCKING MAN AT FIRST SIGN HOW U LET A BITCH DO THIS KIND OF SHIFI S DISGUSTING BITCH MADE PEASENT FUCK A

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue...

Write some more. This is getting good and the next chapter shoulder be this DJ going to buy her and she tries convincing her husband but he informs her that she lets herself be owned, he's leaving her or something to make her think who she wants

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is one of the stupidest stories

Honestly, what sort of man would let anyone touh their woman. If the woman willingly slept with others, it like this dumb bitch, then he shoul abandon her. Look, if your writing eroticas of this nature, at least be accurate. He would either be aroused seeing the traitor sleep with others, or he would abandon her. Seriously, that ending about being a threat to their marriage, so ridiculous. The only way you can save the story is either by killing her off ( therefore freeing him) or let the gang sell her and have him learn from this experiance so that he can have a meaningful relationship in the future. That is all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Take Everything

With the videos, if he had any balls, he could get everything, I mean everything. If she doesn't fold, send the video to her state's Attorney Regulatory Board, her license would be revoked immediately. Take all and walk away, the little twerp's "marriage" has been nothing for a long time anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star!

Why do you keep calling her "your wife"? Your wife died a long time ago. This person is a street walking skank assed whore, wake the fuck up!!!! Stupid!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF!

WHAT THE FUCK! What kind of man are you? If I acted like that around my husband-if I had one- my ass would be out of the door first thing. You aren't a proper husband or lover to your wife because if you were she wouldn't be on the streets asking to be fucked and you wouldn't let her act like that. Also, agreeing to her sending you videos of her being fucked, that's really sick. But if it had been a fictional story, it would have great. I really got off on that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF!

Just shoot this bitch, put her down like the sick fucking dog that she is. Then if you have any money at all get a few ex service mercs to hunt down her pimp and burn the motherfucker alive.

For fucks sake grow some balls you spineless wimp piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF For Life

U are so Fucking dumb it's stupid. Hang the Fucking slut, drown her, do some kind of death that is slow so u can tell her eat she did wrong. Ur so Fucking dumb. Like wtf

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Are You Serious,Asshole?!

This is 100% camel-shit! Why even waste the ink it's printed with?!

Even an actual whore wouldn't believe this shit! And you've got this piece of lizard-dung being a high-powered lawyer.

What to you use for inspiration,the turds hanging out of your ears?

Next time you decide to submit a story,do everyone here a favor and DON'T!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intense, Thoughtful, Provocative

Very well written; not shallow, has sufficient depth for this milieu - and certainly raises interesting perspectives on the infinite shades of complex libidos that make up the human animal. Leaves some questions in a sophisticated reader's mind - questions to be explored in the realisation of one's own morality and sexuality; which, after all, a good story should do. Not to mention the erotica - while quite well I done, could have used more detail, more elucidation. The description of physicality (dirty knees; smell of smoke; pony tail) was adequate, but the details of carnality which creates sexual tension and focuses lust in the reader were definitely lacking, in my opinion.

Overall, though, an above average presentation. Looking forward to further and better exposition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Friggin Idiot

No love here. Divorce the stupid, cheating, whore...she'll end up taking u for all u have, or better yet, sell everything and run, I repeat RUN!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

For ending this marriage, story the the characters lives. I hope youe computer broke and all your pencils broke their points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
POS

1* because sadly there is nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great

chapter 3 please ..!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Unbelively good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
whore

Pics and video?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it! So Hot!

Love the story, I would absolutely love it if my wife was a whore to a gang of young thugs & fucked others for money, I'm really envious! My wife also has 34DD tits that guys can't take their eyes off. Hopefully one day soon my wife will start fucking & sucking off young black guys.

BobNbobbbi43BobNbobbbi43about 6 years ago
Abused and raped . . .

. . . front and back, top and bottom; hubby can see that much. Then wifey begs her young black stud to share loving with her, but love must be private between two lovers, hubby no longer welcome - CLICK and all images and sounds gone.

I normally don't care for rape scenes, but the intensity level and the ending justify the violence/ Good job of storytelling, Veri.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great one dude..

Hey dude continue the story dude.. it's awesome..wonder what she is doing right now..I'm handy.. for any conversation u can contact me to handysiva@gmail.com.. just show the hottie through some link..

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
Hideous

I expected the husband to show some backbone in this sequel (fuck knows why I even read it), but no..this was sick, twisted, and fucking vile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
lol

It's a stroke story you morons.

"It's not realistic!"

Yeah? Then go back to your boring ass life.

Dear writer, fuck all these ass clowns and write what you enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Somehow I realized that with everything we had been through, this was the greatest threat yet to our marriage"?

Man, y'all passed that point soon as y'all let that greasy little Spic manhandle her tits.

Walk your ass away, boy. You're done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice job,

I am getting into it , don't let someone ruin your party man,.

When is th next chapter? I would add at some point that you are getting a percentage of the money made also.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
One shitty story

This is beyond bad. Only an ass like BobbnBooby could live the violence of a rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hey wimp

hey wimp .grow a set of ball;s there;s no way in the world i'd ever touch that nasty whore again . leave her and never see her again,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The last sentence

that last sentence is grand. What marriage lol. That marriage is already gone.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago

Straightforward depravity. I don’t see her getting many billable hours after this.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

If I had a friend like this author, or even BobNBoobi, I would make a sincere, thoughtful offer to put them out of their misery. How can anyone this mentally damaged want to live among normal folk?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This part brings nothing to the story. Nothing to salvage from 1st part.

Betrayal, pure and simple. Close curtains.

The most unrealistic stuff is "My wife Michelle is a high powered lawyer"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck…Veri Ven do u die of AIDS?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a teacher. I'd love to try out being a whore

Fungirl133@outlook.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sick crap. It is impossible to imagine that these people could be out there.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

It took 2 chapters for the husband to finally think there might be a threat to his marriage???

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Really? She’s having sex with countless men and she still has to do her fucking job as a lawyer which isn’t easy. Not to mention how getting arrested for solicitation while destroy her career and how is she supposed to be a lawyer, be an on call whore 24/7, have a side boyfriend AND stay married?

You do know that the mortality rate for prostitutes is high, right? From a bad “date” to drugs, to beatings and rapes from the pimps….it’s not called a high risk profession for nothing.

Are you a fucking idiot or were you dropped on your head as a child?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Whack, in reading this series again, I think you were much too kind to this author. His entire body of work indicates some type of serious brain damage or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but her husband deserves anything he gets, and besides lossing her, some STDs are painful, but he deserves them to. He has some kind of illness to let this happen to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF?! The husband is an absolute idiot!

pummel187pummel187almost 2 years ago

lol.. Yeah that's about right

johnstang2johnstang2almost 2 years ago

Biggest threat to their marriage, WHAT MARRIAGE?! She stopped being a wife in chapter 1 but the husband is too stupid to see that. Just have him divorce her so he can find a life without her if he can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yup, that is a woman alright

jennerbill6jennerbill6about 1 year ago

Biggest threat to your marriage? She's long gone, time to move on before you catch whatever STDs she's got.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, what a loving husband to take such good care of his wife. He keeps up the house and she is a good wife. What does she do during the day but work as a lawyer. I wonder what would happen if Jose, or one of his gang, ever got in trouble and she had to work with them? After she works all night, then he comes and gets her to take her home (well, sometimes). Weekends must be hard for him but he is making it work. There is no threat to their marriage as they love each other. Another chapter or two, please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story. I wonder what will happen in chapter 3? I'm sure she willl leave her husband and either quit or get fired from being a lawyer and she can be a full time whore while her ex husband will move away and marry a new girl who will love and show love that his wife no longer does. I wonder if she is having 2nd thoughts about living out her fantasy of being a hooker

BigDee44BigDee444 months ago

Her days as an “officer of the court” would seem to be numbered. Also, as a wife.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yuch

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

A little too late to worry about a threat to their marriage, as it died in chapter one. All that's left now is the divorce paper work and treatment for any STD's she has given him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous