All Comments on 'My Wife Brings Home a Friend'

by LoveBurns83

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your "go to" fantasy? That's sick puppy shit. And it belongs in FETISH. Or the garbage. Can you say "STD" or "Stupid"?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star without reading

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Your bio says that you are a straight man. After reading this story, I would question both of those assertions.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

You should get into the habit of washing in the shower, then you don't have to write such crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Chasity devices = Fetish, NOT LW!

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

Thank you for clearly describing your story as voluntary cuckold. Those that complain of the content only have themselves to blame for reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I disagree with the negative comments, I liked the story, and the fantasy for what it is. I like the way you write too.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but you clearly need to speak with a psychologist about your "fantasies" .

I have two in my family and you and other closeted males that think as you do, actually do have issues. They can tell you its NOT a kink, its a self image/low self esteem issue and yes, in many cases, a man not accepting of his true sexuality.

Like it or not, you, along with many "writers" (And I use the term VERY loosely here) safely fall within those parameters set forth above. I wish you luck.

katibkatibalmost 3 years ago

And the point of the story is?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Short as a fart and stinky too. Your lack of talent compensate by the ability to provoke a spontaneous convulsive vomiting attack. Have a can of it. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic. But thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolute Crap!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love when the husband becomes the bitch just like me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why don’t some folks realise that everyone is different. If this rocks their boat - go for it

WillieTurnerWillieTurneralmost 3 years ago

Ignore the assholes, write what moves you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you enjoyed writing it, I certainly enjoyed reading it. Ignore the negative comments (why do such people read a story and then do nothing but criticise -beats me, but then there are idiots everywhere.)

Thank You and I hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Husband is lower than a garden slug!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He filed for a divorce the next day. What a bitch!

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 2 years ago

My own complaint is that the story is a bit quick and could have done with a slower build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope all 3 die of AIDS.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Must suck to fantasize that and still try to tell yourself you're straight.

Ignore the negative comments (why do such people read a story and then do nothing but criticise -beats me. Because these stories are always badly done, in fact the writers tend to be the worst on Literotica. Thats way. And also I personally try to get you cucks to understand its ok to accept the repressed homosexual desires you tell yourself you dont have.

So write better cuck stories and open the closet doors. Then you wont have to wet your diapers when we give you factual comments on it. Deal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was bad. The cage is a toy that he can remove at any time without the key. Better yet, his wife can be divorced at any time.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

in a 5o yr happy marriage your wife is going to want a big cock and you are her cuckold be happy if you love her. what the fuck is wrong with everyone a wife is going to most likely going to make you her cuckold so if you have a good marriage you might as well grab a seat and watch the good wife enjoy a big cock

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Having my wife's boss cuckold me has been the greatest thing sexually in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoveBurns83@LoveBurns83
My wife asked me to describe my fantasies, and since I'm a better writer than a dirty talker, I wrote her some naughty stories. My stories are fantasies, not actual events, and they are told from the first person perspective with no identifieing names, so you can picture yours...