All Comments on 'My Wife Claims Her New Role'

by JNBPUB

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, but there are some grammar issues here & there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would you please finish a story before you move on. You have some wonderful starts but they need to be finished since you have said more to come.

diane92374diane92374over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I hope it was more fact than fiction.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Nice story, you should continue on w the story of Portia and her wife, nice to see a couples story that doesn't devolve into nastiness

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish…

Michell408Michell408over 2 years ago

Loved every bit of it and can’t wait for part 2 and hopefully more , 💋

dawndavis66dawndavis66over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Every married gurl's dream.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 2 years ago

Loved it .. so lucky to have a wife like that 💓

heyrockyheyrockyalmost 2 years ago

Sweet story I wish my wife would do that for me

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

I need a wife like this one.Hot story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's true, Not all cross dressers are gay. Something happened early in their life which got them hooked on cross dressing... for me, it was a skit in cub scouts... a skit that required four gypsy "men" and four gypsy "girls"... I resisted my role as a girl. My mother got a call and she said no problem. she now knew what my role was supposed to be.... she marched me over to her best friends house who had Three daughters. explained to her daughters to "doll" me up. they did... Upon going to the meeting. I was shocked that the other three girls were still in their uniforms wearing women's head scarfs and material wrapped around their waists to simulate skirts. Me, I was fully dressed from head to toe....wig included... I remember seated with my group and overhearing a man behind me asking his wife... "I thought it was supposed to be all boys... this group brought in a girl?" I had to admit... up on the stage twirling, skipping about... I liked the feel and movement of the petticoats, skirt, etc. I was hooked... and so, I became a cross dresser only in the privacy of my room and later only inside my apartment. The hard thing in my life was finding a woman who could accept my feminine side... I did finally find the woman of my dreams... She had been divorced three times...to alpha males... they treated her like their private slave... How did I meet her. We worked on the same production line side by side... She was single. I asked her out... and... realizing I was no alpha male... we dated... I confessed to her about my crossdressing, she wanted to see me... I dressed for her...in the privacy of my apt. she got to know me, I got to know her...and she accepted me as I am... We've now been married for ten years... I now only dress up on Halloween... or when she wants me to... I'm not a demanding person... We have no children... basically because when I was young I had a horrific accident that left me literally sterile....

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

This story was very good, but once again it was a story that deserved to be much longer. I would have enjoyed a tale of enlightenment as the wife took a journey of acceptance, slowly leading to a D/s relationship with the husband slowly becoming a true dickgirl. To many of these type stories involve a wife that becomes mean, cuckolds her husband and humiliates him, turning him into a slave…or the marriage slowly falls apart with both people cheating on each other and finding happiness elsewhere.

I want a story where the wife becomes dominant and turns her CD husband into a shemale, yet their love and happiness grow as they rediscover each other and their fantasies and fetishes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJNBPUB@JNBPUB
See more by this author for free on Amazon Kindle Unlimited: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09LVLG8N9/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=ebooks+for+kindle+erotica+crossdressing+part+two&qid=1637020878&sr=8-3 Find this and many other stories in my ebook at amazon kindle; Erotic Cross-dressing o...

SIMILAR Stories