All Comments on 'My Wife Climbed Mountains'

by Ephesus14

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah, I don't like it

Why bother

DaruneAlbaneDaruneAlbaneover 2 years ago

Looks like she had to grow up more before she could adult properly

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

What aDisgusting vial stupid badly written story .... What's even worse is that as a general rule this particular author is one of the best of the loving wife's authors out there.

.

The story that came to a complete stupid collapse when the main character is working at his bar restaurant. sSe comes in with her new husband and they have that big fight. When the main character is consoling her she says quite openly and without any anger..... That you are a joke. That marrying you was a publicity stunt That you were a smock and a fool and something I could boss around.

.

And a couple of paragraphs later she's sleeping at his place when she gets too drunk.?

.

Is wow this is a bad story

decathlondecathlonover 2 years ago

Was her name Julie or Lori?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

I guess "Lori" was her bad self and "Julie" was... 5+++/5!!!

.

Loves me some 'a dat so'thn Louisiana!

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

Pity he turned out to be a cuck

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 2 years ago

This was a nice read. I know it probably won't score well because of the reconciliation of sorts, but it sounds as if she's learned her lesson. Sometimes it's the ones that have been around the block a few times that make the best partners when they settle down. I gave this 5 stars and enjoyed the read. We need more like this.

jazzharpjazzharpover 2 years ago

Julie or Lori? Apart from that a fun read.

Thanks. Looking forward to more.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

You know a really good writer gathers up to 10 followers per story published. Here you are with your 3rd story just published, and about 80 Followers per story. I was not surprised to learn it was word perfect, and very nicely done. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I love it!

Short and sweet! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Julie, Lori. Who is who

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Friends with benefits just might work!

5

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Damned good story, E! Still miss some of your older stories. Keep the new ones coming and just know how much they are appreciated!

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Good story, E! Love your writing!

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

The guy lucked into a decent situation. But I hope he knows enough not to count on it as forever. D

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

The ending for this one sucked.

Why would he get back together with a gangbang slut? She let herself be used as a cum dumpster for years. Lori was a disgusting whore.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Ahhh! (No sarcasm intended - no, really!)

.

Poor little rich girl grows up - nice story of redemption.

.

I’m thrilled to see your submissions page repopulate. Thanks for sharing your words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the husband finds out his wife has been cheating on him through their marriage and decides to divorce her but since he wasn't "heartbroken" it means that he "didn't love her any more than she loved him, so in a way, we probably deserved each other???" Dont you understand how ridiculous that sounds?

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

Couple of errors

You refer to Lori as Julie a couple of times.

MC did not send pictures to Mikey's wife. And it was John's wife who got sent the pictures.

You change Ferrari to Maserati

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

not for me. it's not a reconciliation, it's just a fucking RAAC.

From one day to the next, everything is going great.

no more problems of betrayal, trust, doubts, ego, self-representation and her, resentments.......

And of course the sex is better than before, that goes without saying.

Dumb.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Good story. Maybe she has finally grown up

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I liked it.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear author, I wanted to ask, when will you start publishing your best previous works promised to readers? You have a pretty good legacy, and we would really hate to lose it

Hello from Russia

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

Revenge porn is illegal in almost all states. In Louisiana, it is a felony and in Colorado a misdemeanor. So don't anyone try this shit in real life. You could go to prison and she and everyone else on the pics and video can sue you for everything you got. BTB fantasies can cost you in real life. Your best bet is to walk away and never look back. Hopefully, you don't have kids to worry about.

PS. Also sharing the revenge porn with the spouse of the guy she cheated with can get you sued and cost you all you have. Like I said, be a man, accept that it happens to most of us and move on.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Sometimes wimpy pieces of shit end up with a good piece of slut ass... but it doesn't last long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn it is nice having you back, great tale - 5 stars!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We have to assume that Lori and Julie are the same person. Had the makings of a better story than it turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The boy is apparently a slow learner.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I couldnt finish this drek.

They had nothing in common. There was no reason for them to be together, at no point did you tell us how or why they loved each other. What tou did say is that he was tired of listening to her talk about mountain climbing. He hated her talking about mountain climbing yet he never once told her to stop.

All he wanted was her money and her body….not her. So why was he upset that she cheated? Why wouldn't she cheat on him when he hated her, hated her passion, hated her friends?

Why wouldnt she cheat when she didnt love him? She liked him but that was it. He had nothing she wanted.

If i were the author, i would delete this crap and start over.

jamesapplejamesappleover 2 years ago

You are going to get a ration of shit about this being a cuck story and the like, but I rather enjoyed it. You are a very talented writer and this was a well crafted tale. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3.5-4* for the writing. -5* for him being a moron and even talking to her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great build up, energy in the MC life after Lori followed by a flat reconciliation. I still love this author's work but was slightly disappointed at the ending as it seemed to "boilerplate". I'll still jump on the next story written by the author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Complete nonsense. Why the hell would he feel bad about her and her fuck buddies being stranded on a mountain? And just what did that part of the story add to this? Somehow the fact she was only fucking just the 4 other guys makes the cheating more palatable. Such a weak excuse for a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who the hell is Julie? She keeps popping into the story with no explanation.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 2 years ago

Well done except for confusing Lori and Julie. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who the hell is Julie???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can buy into this reconciliation. She treated him horribly, but never publicly humiliated him. She was young, immature and stupid. Several harsh lessons could have matured her and made her realize what a good man she had. Because he is a good man, he was around to observe the change and decide if it was real and lasting or not. Good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"I felt I could change her." - You're never going to change someone's passion. Even Giselle Bunchen couldn't get Tom Brady to give up football until he was ready.

\

"I went on a safari while she and her friends climbed the mountain." - Her friends came on the honeymoon?! Did she spend the entire honeymoon climbing? Did they have any time just the two of them? I would have had the marriage annulled as soon as we got home.

\

How do the four blue collar workers get the time off for all the trips. I assume that the two wealthy members subsidize the costs.

\

"she wanted me to not work and just travel" - What's the point of him traveling if she's spending all the time with her friends?

\

Why didn't she just marry one of the three single guys? They ARE single, aren't they?

\

The didn't call until three days after she got home?

\

"No, that wasn't supposed to happen. It was a mistake and I never cheated after that." - It was on the fucking HONEYMOON! That's one hell of a mistake!

\

"Julie and three of the four men in her crew came in." - Who's Julie? His ex is Lori, and the other woman was Liz.

\

"I also heard that her groups' mountain climbing had been curtailed. In large part, I assumed, because of the two women being pregnant." - I would assume that a lack of money would also be a factor.

\

If he had no chance of her stopping, why did she want to talk?

\

"until you sent those pictures to Mikey's wife" - I thought the rescue crew sent John's phone to Kris?

\

You keep switching Julie for Lori.

\

Sorry, I can't accept her turn-around, it's so contrary to her proven nature. As long as he doesn't re-marry her or knock her up, have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good - I appreciate that you found a new definition of ‘Mile High Club’

But Lori became Julie at least once (and more unforgivably, her Ferrari briefly became a Maserati!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

😂😂😂😂😂😂 what in the entire fuck is this bullshit?🤭🤭🤭... why is he back with her? Does he really think a cum slut can change their spots? .. I don't know. I'm just grossed out. I've never fuckd an ex who cheated on me. I wouldn't be able to look at them let alone spread my legs for them. I guess it's OK to fuck her, as long as he doesn't remarry her. I personally wouldn't want anything to do with her but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another excellent report.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At least being a fool paid him well. I got 18 months for what i did to her lover, hes not a lover anymore unless hes giving oral. We divorced of course, i won the lottery, no just $18000.00 but it got me moved across the country to Washington state. I got a decent job with fair pay. My life still sucks some but the light at the end of the tunnel might not be a train. I think things are looking up. Take care all. Good story, well written, no confusion at all. I enjoyed deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmmm. Liked it….but…..

.

He seemed unreal. TOO “normal”. Got pile of $$$ from divorce…and worked as a delivery guy? Then spent 2 years on the riverboat? And never any more girlfriends?

.

Lori (Julie? Her name kept flip flopping 😎) was portrayed as a stereotypical rich spoiled twit. The explanation for why she bothered to marry him was very flimsy. That he himself figured out he didn’t really connect with the twit was realistic at least.

.

Getting them back together was a real stretch. But hey….why not? Both appeared to have grown up some. Enough? Jury’s out.

.

BTW…he should have climbed Kilimanjaro with her. That climb is NOT technically hard. What it requires is being in shape and altitude adjusted. With preparation and trading, any healthy person can do it. Thousands do every year. A plot feature might have been to have had him understand this and try to accompany them…but get rejected because his presence would have messed up their mountain sex games.

.

Entertaining 4 ****

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Interesting story. Really didn't think him getting back with her was a good idea but she did really seem to change.

imhaplessimhaplessover 2 years ago

Really weird -- I like weird! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A pleasant enough read, but she’s fucking guys on her honeymoon, photographs herself with them while holding a sign “ suppose you had a honeymoon and your husband never came.” Then later on tells him she only married him because he was a schmuck she could boss around, and they reconcile?

I’m having a little trouble with that one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will never read another of your stories after you murdered a baby shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since you are reposting stories, this would be a good time to carefully read through them for those errors you missed the first time around. The Lori/Julie switch confused me the first time you did it. After that, I just ran with the name changes. With that said, I enjoyed reading this one again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story. Thanks. The mountaineering element was a nice, fairly unusual theme.

It was difficult to believe that Lori/Julie ever loved him. At the end he was just a stable fuck-buddy in her screwed-up life.

Poor old Randi strikes out again. So often associated with stories which, like this one, have many proof-reading/ editorial errors. Now let's go through this one more time-what does 'disinterested' mean?

Bebop3Bebop3over 2 years ago

As always, so much better than the normal dreck in LW.

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Pretty cool tale.

The more I reflected on it, the better I liked it.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Whatever" about the writing, character development, etc. This is a pretty original story, which is quite rare. Nice.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Eph,

My customers went back to their now cold burgers and fries, while I stayed with Lori to make sure she was okay.

It was several days before Julie came back. Sammy was on break and I was behind the bar.

"Seeing him again after what he did to me made me realize how badly I must have hurt you. I am sooo sorry, Jamie.

Sometime later, one of the servers came into the kitchen. "Lori's drunk again. Want me to take her upstairs?"

Maybe your editors need to spend a little more time time on the editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't be serious??? She uses him, aborts her child and then comes back and uses him again when all other options don't work? How stupid can this guy be?

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 2 years ago

5* story - liked it a lot.

green117green117over 2 years ago
Good to see you are back

This one was pleasant, and ended sweet.

You did miss Maserati verse Ferrari, at one point.

A bit Candide, I think - the protagonist was a bit clueless, and the emotional shifts were not gone into enough for my taste, but what the heck.

Good luck with the writing.

Green-something

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Pretty good tale. I hate her character, especially being so self centered as to end a life, but it was your good writing that got my attention. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story a lot. Thanks. Kilimanjaro is really just a hike. Three days up, two down. The other two, especially Denali are serious climbs. Cowboy100

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

could not get in touch with any of these characters. And the ending was equally uninteresting,as if to say,we are done let's get a burger, fries, and a beer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay I guess, but RAAC looks little forced and far-fetched given the initial premise of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lori?

Julie?

Cuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Some mistakes like when she's driving a Ferrari, then a Maserati, then back to a Ferrari. And I'm here to tell you that the mountains you mentioned are mostly "Peak Baggers" and not technical climbs. All you do is put one foot in front of the other and you're on top. But that's a climber's lament. I didn't much care for the RAAC, but it didn't hurt the overall story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

It was ok.

At least he got some money out of her.

Still, it really isn't wise to hook up with exes.

Especially with the cheaters.

I suspect they would get the itch now and then.

Hurt time all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice simple story, loved it, short and to the point, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good as always. Only issue... is her na.e Lori or Julie?

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

So glad you're "back," Ephesus! Thanks for the story!

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

She married him on false pretense and used him until he bailed. She threw money at him to cleanly end the marriage. She lived her selfish life until the selfishness of her fuck buddies overtook her own selfishness, then professed her love for the MC. She’s slowly reeling him in again. Probably will spit out a kid or two then, once he is saddled with their responsibility, she decide to start “climbing” again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is her name Lori or Julie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I echo the comments regarding Kilmanjaro. Like Pike's Peak, one of the Colorado fourteeners, and Mount Fuji, it is merely a tough hike. It would have done the story better to have Lori actively discourage Bill from joining her team on their fairly easy trek up the mountain.

I'm okay with Bill's comment that maybe he didn't love Lori. The story is from his perspective and he could easily have rationalized his interest in her money as interest in her as a person. Did you intend to have Bill self-deluded himself as to his motivations? I think you did. You had Bill express an absolute lack of interest in her main passion, and a disinterest in her friends. He also never expresses any real care for Lori. I hope I didn't read more into the story than what you intended to put there.

Finally, I am okay with the ending. Bill obviously has no long term interest in Lori. I know plenty of men like him. They will screw an ex, but refuse to have a relationship with her. For some reason, the men's aloofness combined with their willingness to use and discard them really hooks those types of women. So I took Bill and Lori's "relationship" to be like those.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

early stories were better. you need a better editor, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this, and I'm glad you're back! I think Lori was a more interesting character than Jamie, because she grows up and changes. I would have liked to see more of that process, but that's hard from Jamie's POV. I think someone with your skills could have worked it in, though. Thanks for writing and posting!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Good ending and reconciliation

Barest1Barest1over 2 years ago

Not what I expected as a hot sex story but compelling. It was a good read and satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suspect there are lots of relationships like this out there.

One cheats. Divorce.

Move.on with life.

A circumstance brings you back together years later. And it just works.

No marriage plans. No plans on bringing children into the mix. Just two people together. And happy. I liked it. It felt real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the maturation process for Lori (Julie) as she finally grew up. Love your literary style.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

marriage was built on a lie, null and void. think u messed up with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely story that I enjoyed. I like 'happily-ever- after" , and imagine that for this tale. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always seems off to me that when a man cheats everyone goes for ‘cut his balls off’ take him for everything and such bit when s woman it’s forgive her and stop the silly make ego.

There’s millions of single women out there, more than single men why go back to someone who would betray you, laugh about it, confess she only married you for her family and generally treat you like crap, until things went bad for her?

It’s a sad reflection of moser men that their weak and pussy whipped only suitable as cash cows and providers to women more interested in men with no morals or principles.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

no it was jullie that had the Maserati and lori that had the Ferrari

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO this was patently ridiculous and shockingly it turns into a willing cuck story.

Gee color me surprised, well I was by the fairly decent writing but beyond that the end came as what was to be expected.

jflindersjflindersover 2 years ago

She wasn't relationship material when he married her and she wasn't relationship material when he reconciled with her.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

That was a great story, very nicely told. It could have gone several ways, but I like the route you took. 5*.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

Harry hated it. That's sort of a Literotica Seal of Approval! 😁

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Why handicap your story with such low emotional and dramatic stakes?

.

She doesn't love him. He doesn't love her. She cheats. He shrugs. The reader yawns.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Decent story, but come on now. You can't come back from that level of disrespect.

This pussy is only yours.... now that everyone else is gone

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Kind of flat, it was okay, but honestly the reconciliation was flat, too.. Obviously he is in love with her,and she with him, but they have the emotional range of Steve McQueen and Ali McGraw in The Getaway. It just kind of fiddles out in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am so tired of stories of men whose tender feelings are abused and they cry themselves to sleep.

This one i liked. Keep it up.

BELOW TAHOE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand your thinking when you wrote, "I was also told that I would spend a week in bed either at home or in the hospital." You know you have a choice, right? What are they going to do, handcuff you to the bed?

My wife, who had Alzheimer's, was taken to the hospital once and they wanted to keep her and run some tests. I knew what was going on and told the no. They asked me to sign a LOT of forms. About 1/4 of the way through I pushed the stack of forms to the nurse and told her I was done. I turned around, went to my wife's room, paid the bill and walked out the door.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Heartwarming story. 5 stars for the writer.thanks

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Ephesus#

You can do (much) better than this! After you finish your first draft, put it down for 3+ days, then read it carefully, pretending you never saw it before. When things appear ambiguous (like Jim seeming to be pregnant) fix those things. Make a list (alphabetic order) of every named character along with his/her rolem, and every unnamed character. If there are two cops, record CopA and CopB. Each time you see on, put a tally mark by them on your list.

3.6 = 4* just barely.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Only 3 stars because he let her back in too easy after the many years of betrayal she laid on him. Should have made her grovel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice to read a good ending, well written story. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting. Three stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

i would have never believed that Ephesus14 went RAAC/WACC in a story. Reconcile with someone worthy, yeah but that slutty assed whore......never

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEphesus14@Ephesus14
Just recently returned to Lit. after my name and stories disappeared. Several readers have copies of my stories and I am working on getting them re-posted. I am a Retired Army Vet who enjoys writing, wine, theatre and travel; especially cruising. Some of the people I've met h...

SIMILAR Stories