My wife enjoys her first, Other guy

Story Info
Another Man likes my wife....
2.3k words
4.06
20.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jason40
Jason40
16 Followers

I know most writings on here are fictitious, this is a first-time story for me, but it is real. What I'm about to tell you happened this Midsummer 2022.

My name is Mark and my wife is Tammy, we are both in our early 50s. We have a traditional marriage and our sex life is still good to great, at times. But after 6 years we both, I believe have our unfulfilled fantasies.

We are both physically fit especially for our 50s. Tammy is 5 ft 6 with a fit figure works as a physical education teacher for high school kids.

The only thing I would change on her is to have smaller/firmer breasts, her breasts are 34 C /D, she calls them very springy. They have a sag that seems out of place for her otherwise Firm body. Yet, her nipples are to die for, long protruding and very sensitive. I am physically fit genetically, 5'10" tall. I don't work out but look like I do. Average in the private parts but always told have a great shape and size. I am also semi-retired which allows me much time to fantasize and watch pornography.

I have in a roundabout way brought up a desire to see Tammy with another guy. I believe it's called a 'Cuckold' fantasy. She always laughed it off or gets serious about wondering why I would desire that. Tammy is a little reserved/private with her fantasies, but we have role-played or fantasize about movie stars and her while having sex or even a guy she had seen at the grocery store that appeals to her. She also has a fantasy of lesbianism with an androgynous woman, which kinda turns me on also.

She often says "Mark, your sick that you want another guy to have sex with me, you must not love me very much anymore...". That hurts when I here it from her, but I deal with it and tell her I love her very much.

This last summer we were doing the normal daily chores, yard work, house cleaning, laundry etc... We decided to have an evening out, go to dinner, have a few drinks and relax the evening away. Tammy said she wanted to play pool, which is a sport she just took up and is somewhat of a natural at it. She can almost beat me in a good game of 8-ball Billiards.

We decided to go to Bill's Pizza, which has 4 pool tables in a private room near the dining room.

We sat down and had a nice dinner. Afterwards we went to the pool room and played a few games. We play about 5 or 4 games I want every single one except scratching one time on the cue ball. We decided one more game and we're going to head home. Just as we were finishing the game I felt somebody grab me from behind and give me a bear hug, it turned out to be my work friend John. He said he was there to play some games himself. I introduced him to Tammy they shook hands and talked for a little bit while I was finishing shooting the rest of the balls on the table. Game won on my part!.

Tammy and I decided that it was time to go home and watch a movie and then go to bed. But Tammy came to me and said John was in a fight with his wife, and wanted to drink the night away. So Tammy suggested that at least we have a drink or two with John and then we could leave.

The only real surprise there was Tammy's is not a drinker, she will order a beer and sip maybe half of it's the whole evening. So I thought it was strange that she said she also wanted to join us to have some drinks. We sat down at the bar and ordered a drink or two talking about more so John's problem with his wife. And it seems like Tammy and John got along as friends great.

After about an hour and a couple drinks, might have been three I might fart and surprisingly Tammy ordered mixed liquor for herself and had 2 full drinks, which was amazing to me, last time I have seen her drink more than one drink was probably five years ago. It seemed like she loved the gossip John was telling her about his life and his wife. Just as we were leaving my ask Tom what are you going to do here stay here and drink until 3 a.m.? He said I'm going to have a few more and probably hit that Motel 8 down the street. I'll be okay... He said

Tammy pulled me aside and said why not invite John over he can sack out on the couch. We have some beers and vodka in the refrigerator.

John said that would be great I wouldn't mind doing that if you don't mind me drinking all the liquor in your house. I just need to relax the night away.

We all agreed and got in our individual cars and went back to Tammy in my house...

Once we get home I told John where the liquor was and he poured himself a nice big glass. Again surprisingly Tammy also grabbed a beer from the fridge. And we all sat down on our two couches, except my cat needed his IV fluids given to him, so I sat on one couch and John and Tammy on the other while I gave our cat his IV fluids.

I suggested why not make some popcorn and we can find a good movie to watch, which we all agreed upon and Tammy went to the kitchen and started a pot of popcorn. I sat and talked to John more about his issues with his wife.

John had mentioned that he thinks his wife is cheating on him with the neighbor down the street, and I told him not to be paranoid about it let's try to get some proof and see if it's true.

"...but Mark she hasn't allowed me to touch her in 3 months, WTF? She has to be getting satisfied by someone."

"Lets just take this one step at a time John, lets just have a nice evening."

"Ok, Mark, I'll try to let it go for now, Thanks."

Tammy came back from the kitchen with two bowls of popcorn, she gave me a bowl and then sat down next to Mark with the big bowl and we started going through the channels to see what good movie was on.

The one thing I need to tell the story, is John is a very nice guy 6 ft about physically fit, but he is also a colored gentleman. I am not at all racist at all as you can tell because he is a good friend of mine. That's just a side note. One other side note I would like to mention is Tammy and Who she reminds me of as a celebrity. If you all type in Mia Ivanova, That is probably how I would describe her. But actually Tammy's in better shape. But physically and emotionally Mia is very similar to Tammy

We flipped through the channels and picked up decent movie, and started watching and eating popcorn. I could tell John Tammy we're getting along they were laughing and looking at each other at the funny parts of the movie.

I decided to get another drink in the kitchen and asked both of them if they would like Another. They both said yes we do thank you and I went to the kitchen to make our drinks. Just as I have been getting done mixing John's drink Tammy came into the kitchen and whispered into my ear,

"John is so lonely ya know, he seems like a great guy"

"Tammy I know he is, the best, great friend at work, why you telling me this?"

"Well... John told me he hasn't touched his wife in months, I just feel for the guy and thought I would tell you that."

"Okay thanks for telling me, I already know he is going through problems."

"Well, Mark you had said you wanted to know how I would feel with another man."

"Tammy, what are you implying?"

"Didn't you see when he dropped the popcorn on my legs?"

"No, I guess I missed that. Did he touch your leg?"

"Well, yeah he did. Not just to pick up the popcorn either."

"I know I said I have a little fantasy of seeing a guy pleasing you. But this is John, my co worker friend. Also he's a black man."

"I know Mark and I will respect whatever you wish. John told me something though."

"Okay, what did he say?"

"He said he finds me very sexy, and he asked.. LOL, he asked something."

"Tammy, why don't you just come out and tell me!?"

"Mark, he Asked if it would be okay if he tasted me and touched me a little."

"OMG, are you serious Tammy?"

"Mark, don't take this the wrong way, when he touched my leg and rubbed it a little. I got very excited. It would just be that, him pleasing me which pleases him I guess. What do you think?"

"Tammy I wasn't planning any of this, can we just finish the movie and I'll let you know later?"

"Okay, that's okay with me. Is it okay though if he drops more popcorn on my leg?"

"Yes, that's okay. As long as I'm in the same room."

Tammy and I Both grabbed the drinks and proceeded back into the living room to watch the rest of the movie.

When Tammy sat down next to John she whispered in his ear something probably to do with the conversation we had in the kitchen. I was fine with it but a little paranoid. I can't believe my wife would want another man to touch her, especially a friend of mine. But at least she was being respectful and asking my permission. I pondered the whole situation for the rest of the movie.

The movie had just ended, and Tammy said she was going to take a shower before going to bed, so she excused herself and went to the bathroom. When she said that it shocked me again because unless she has been sweating in the yard working or working out, she never takes a shower until the morning. I think I knew what was going on. She wanted to be extra clean for John.

I went over to John on the other couch and talked to him about knowing what they were talking about. And John graciously sad "Mark I just find your wife very appealing, it's been such a long time for me to even touch a woman's skin"

I told John, "Listen! I like to make Tammy happy, and she said she got very excited when you touched her legs. So, If I allow this, touching her is all it is, understood?!"

"Mark, I totally agree and would never disrespect you guys."

"Just touching and tasting John, you keep your pants on! That's the agreement!"

Just then I heard the shower shut off. I look straight into John's eyes, and told him behave and respect me please.

Tammy came out of the bathroom with her sleeping attire on. Her silk long shirts, and silk boxer shorts. It was a white shirt that she wore often. But without a bra on you could easily see her nipples poking through the thin white lace of the clothe. And tonight was no different, it was clear she wasn't afraid to expose her luscious breasts to anyone.

She immediately peaked around the corner in the living room where John and I were. She asked us both would you like a drink while I go to the kitchen and make myself one? I responded "sure honey I'll take a beer.", and John quickly responded "I'll take my vodka mixer, please make it a double Tammy, thank you."

My heart was racing... I was going to watch my wife with another guy. Not just any other guy but a close friend of mine, I really didn't know what to expect.

Tammy came in with the drinks and handed both to us. Her nipples were as erect as I've ever seen them. I knew she was getting excited herself. As she handed John his drink, she leaned over just enough exposing her cleavage and her breasts sagging and pushing on her silk shirt. John's eyes I could see were locked on her breasts and nipples piercing through her shirt.

Tammy sat down next to John and they chatted about the movie we had just watched. They seem to get a conversation off quite well, but I could see John's eyes were focused on Tammy's breasts. Just visually seeing another guy staring at my wife's breasts and nipples got me aroused. I could feel my own manhood tingling and getting rigid.

Just then, Tammy came over to my couch, and said John and I would like to go to the bedroom.

I told her, "Okay, let's go..."

"Mark, Just me and John honey. He said he's embarrassed to have you watch."

"WHAT? That was not the plan!"

"I know honey, but don't you want me to experience this?"

"But, what if you need me to intervene or something?"

"Honey, I think everything will be fine. John knows the ground rules and he seems like a sincere guy, please honey?"

Reluctantly, I said "Okay, but please behave and respect what we talked about, Please!"

"I/we will, I promise...."

Tammy gave me a peck of a kiss, and stated "Everything will be fine Honey.", and gestured for John to walk with her to our bedroom.

To be cont......

Jason40
Jason40
16 Followers