My Wife Entertains My Friends

Story Info
Bully instructs my wife to entertain my friends.
5.6k words
4.13
106.9k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bully Instructs My Wife To Tease My Friends."

by Lustdarkly.

A follow-up to - "Bully Introduces My Wife to the Executives."

Looking good, smelling great, I arrived at James Thompson's apartment at seven and dashed up the stairs with a spring in my step. I hadn't seen Karen in three days! The Prick had taken my wife to Milan on a business trip. Tonight though, Karen and I were expected at our friends' house. We'd promised to meet them ages ago and having literally just returned, I'd been ordered to pick her up here. God how I'd missed my tiny wife.

Of course, James Thompson's apartment was fucking incredible, wasn't it! It had to be.

"Willy! You fucking cocksucker! Come on in." He cheered, slapping me hard on the shoulder. And there she was. Karen beamed her radiant smile when I entered the room and I didn't care in that moment that she'd been off fucking another man for three days - I love her. She squealed and came charging into my arms.

"Sheesh." James rolled his eyes and grumbled, "For fucks sake."

Karen looked amazing! All prepared to leave, she had on a very classy short length, fitted, tweed jacket and a voluminous matching knee length skirt - vintage looking, like those skirts you see on pin-up girls from the forties. In three-inch maroon heels and stockings, she was stunning! It was an entirely new outfit I'd never seen before.

"Hey, come see this Willy." said James, breaking us apart, dragging my arm.

"Oh James! Don't show him!" Karen giggled.

I followed James through his apartment, taking in his various luxuries and pretentious abstract paintings. He threw open his bedroom door and asked, "How do you like my new artwork?"

God!

My heart stopped.

Hanging above his bed was a gigantic framed print of my wife, wearing tennis shoes and nothing else. She was in "The Full Nelson" position where, lying on his back, James had her on top facing the camera. Her feet were dangling uselessly up in the air because he had his strong arms around the back of her knees, pinning her legs to her chest, his fingers locked round the back of her head. His massive cock stuffed in her tiny pussy took up most of the shot. It was fucking degrading! In it though, Karen was smiling.

"Oh fuck, no."

How many people had seen this? Fuck! He must've got it done at a Printers!

"Nice, isn't it?"

"James!" Karen laughed, playfully shoving him. "You'll give my husband a heart attack. Come on Thomas. We need to go - oh! I nearly forgot this!" Hanging on the bedroom door was a laundered outfit in plastic. A long black skirt and transparent white blouse. The pearl silk teddy was there too, shining good as new. It was the outfit she'd worn to the reunion - the one where she'd been stripped on stage.

"James recovered my clothes for me. Isn't that sweet?" She gave James a quick peck on the mouth. "We really have to go. We're late."

"Hang on a sec. I've got something for you." James told her. It's on the living room table.

I took one last look at the vile picture and followed them.

"What's this?" She asked, taking the small box. She yelled gleefully and bounced on the spot when she opened it and saw the butt-plug. It was silver, with a sparkling Swarovski crystal.

"Oh, for fucks sake." I said. It was my turn to grumble.

"It's beautiful! Thank you! Can I wear it now? she giggled, bending over the table at the same time, pulling up her skirts revealing the most beautiful ass in stockings and suspenders and thong. "Let me suck it first." she said, putting the plug in her mouth.

James shoved her tits down onto the table making her ass stand high and exposed. He pulled her thong aside revealing my wife's now completely bald pussy - he'd shaved her!

Before, she'd always had a nice little bit of manicured bush but now she was completely bald!

James couldn't help sucking on her delicious little clit. Pulling it with his lips and flicking his tongue on her bud. He parted her cheeks wide, giving me a mischievous sideways look and started rimming her asshole. Taking the plug, he inserted it slowly, Karen groaning with pleasure, leaning back to meet his pressure. It slipped inside and she wiggled her ass at us, grinning. "How does it look?"

"Fucking incredible." said James.

Biting her lower lip, she turned to him, "Can I quickly suck your cock again? Just one last time?"

He laughed. "God's sake! No! You've drained my balls dry! I told you."

"Well, can I just see it one last time then?" she begged, unzipping his flies.

He sighed, relenting. "Hurry up then."

I remembered the night of the reunion, how she wouldn't let me kiss her 'cos she'd spent an hour doing her make up. She didn't seem particularly bothered about her make-up right now though, so long as she could get James Thompson's penis in her mouth!

Even flaccid, his cock was rather amazing, I begrudgingly admitted. I could see why she liked it so much.

"Honey," she said to me. "Get my phone outta my clutch. I want a quick selfie."

Fucking hell.

Not only did I have to find her phone, but she made me take the photograph while she kissed his cock and balls, pressing his member against her cheek, licking the tip. It twitched, responding. "Okay, that's enough! Time to go. Fuck!" James demanded, wrestling his snake back into his trousers.

"Don't forget your box." he told her, pointing to a small shoebox on the dresser by the door. Karen snatched it protectively up and hugged it to her chest. "And follow my orders exactly." he warned, pointing his finger in her face. She playfully sucked it, grinning. "Yes. Sir!"

In the car I asked, "What did he mean by orders?

"You'll see." she said coquettishly.

"Is that thing comfortable?" I asked.

"What thing? My butt-plug?" She wriggled her ass on the seat. "It feels fucking amazing! I wish I had a cock in my ass right now!"

God... what had become of my wife?

When we arrived at Graham and Samantha's, I found myself feeling fluttery and anxious and thought, if anyone should be nervous it should be Karen. Be she was just eager to get inside. My three best friends from school, Graham, Steven and Craig, and their wives, Sam, Kay and Michelle, had watched me become cuckolded. Had watched open-mouthed as James Thompson carried my bare-ass wife right past them, taking her upstairs to his room to fuck. They also knew she hadn't left James until two days later. AND they also knew she was still fucking him! I wasn't sure how this night was going to go.

Graham opened the door and beamed a welcome, genuine smile at us both. "Hallo, sweetheart." he crooed, embracing Karen in a gentle bear hug. "Come on in you lovely people. It's lovely to see you. They're heeeere!" he called into the house, closing the door behind us. Five wonderful adults came clambering into the hallway, the girls made me grin, tottering in their heels. I relaxed immediately, thanking the stars I had them in our lives.

The girls embraced Karen all at the same time and Steven said, "Karen, is that you? I didn't recognize you with all your clothes on!"

All eyes snapped on him, the three girls looked like they were going to murder him when he chuckled, raising his hands. He winked at Karen and mouthed the word "sorry" to her. "I'm only joking."

There was a mere flicker of pause and then we all started laughing. The ice was broken.

"He's a doofus, Karen." said Craig, and so are the rest of us. Your Thomas most of all."

Karen nodded in agreement. "Oh, I know that!" she chuckled.

"What do you have there?" Sam asked, looking at the shoebox in Karen's hands.

"Oh! It's... it's... well actually," she said brightly, "Do you mind if we talk in private? There's something I wanted to..."

The girls didn't wait for her to finish. "Don't drink all the wine, you filthy animals." Michelle warned us, as they all dragged Karen away to the bedroom to talk. Kay grabbed four glasses and a bottle of wine off the counter. Then thought better of it and grabbed another bottle.

The guys chuckled. "T.V?" Graham asked, and we all agreed.

"Hey." Steven said, passing us beers as we sat. "Just wanted to say... to get it outta the way... the reunion, fuck, Willy. Your Karen is fucking incredible! That was the sexiest thing I've ever seen! When we got home, Kay and I had," he lowered his voice, shooting a look at the door, "We had the best sex of our lives!"

"Same here." added Craig. Graham nodding too.

I didn't feel particularly comforted. "But..." I nervously confided, "You know they're still... at it? James Thompson and her."

"Pfft!" they all went. "It's only sex though isn't it? It's not like they're in love or anything?"

"No, no. It's not like that. She enjoys being... God, I can't believe I'm telling you this. She likes being submissive to a domineering man."

"And she's not getting that from you." Graham said, rubbing his hand on my back. "I mean that as a compliment. You're a nice guy. James Thompson? He's a fucking dick!"

"She said, " I told them, "That he uses her. But that's what she craves. I reality, she's actually using him. And I believe her. It's just sex, as you say."

"Okay. And you're all good?"

I nodded, feeling a great weight beginning to lift.

"So. We're done then?" asked Graham.

"We're done."

"That's that settled. Let's get the game on. Looks like it's gonna take the ladies a bit longer to talk things through." said Craig, nodding towards the room.

We could hear their muffled chattering and laughing. Then the three girls suddenly shrieked and I gathered Karen had just shown them the photo of her kissing James's cock.

"Hey." said Steven, "Your Karen, she really is flaming astonishing. You're a very lucky man."

"So's James Thompson!" added Craig blackly and we all snickered.

"He's just lucky he's got a big cock. I remember him in the showers in school. Tiny baldy half-incher." he snorted.

The girls were gone near enough the whole night. About two hours they were in the bedroom, talking. One of them would come in for more booze and snacks from time to time but we were enjoying our own company and left them to it.

When they did return, there was no sign of Karen and to our surprise, the girls ordered us to switch off the TV and come into the lounge. "Karen's got a nice surprise for you." Sam told us. "You three. Sit there. Thomas, you there.

There were two sofas in the lounge facing each other with a coffee table in the centre. And two armchairs, one of which I took as the three boys sat on the couch.

Kay was flicking through a playlist looking for a song.

"What's going on?" Steven began but Sam cut him off. "You know Karen's fucking James Thompson," she said bluntly. I nearly choked in my drink. "And if it's fine by Thomas, it's fine by us. we support Karen. She's just using him for his cock. That's all. Her sex thing is..." she searched for the right phrase.

"Submissive."

"Thanks, Thomas. Yes. She likes to be told what to do. And James has given her instructions for tonight. Okay?" The guys leaned forward with interest. "He bought her some expensive underwear and she's going to parade it for you. To see if you like it. Sound good?"

The guys nodded as one. I did too. So that's what she meant earlier! It was no doubt some sexy lingerie piece like you see on the catwalks in Victoria's Secrets. That was fine. How bad could it be?

"We've all agreed," said Sam, taking the hands of Kay and Michelle, who were seated on either side of her, "To give you boys a free pass for tonight. But for tonight only! And we're doing this for Karen. Not for you. So enjoy yourselves, okay? One, night, only."

We nodded again, keeping our mouths shut for fear of saying something stupid and fucking up.

"Found the song?" Sam asked.

Kay nodded. "Yeah. We're ready when you are."

She pressed play and the music started. I sat up, recognizing it immediately. It was the tune Karen had danced to for the men in James Thompson's office. The dirty one.

"Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me, suckin' on my titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, calling me, all the time like blondie,"

And Karen appeared in the doorway, wearing only her underwear.

With a small sultry smile at the girls, Karen stood there for us to enjoy, weight on one foot, her hip high, elbows back, chest up, head bowed seductively forward. Her heels were the three-inch maroon ones and her stockings were white; stopping high up on her gorgeous thighs. She wore blue panties with pretty white bows, very elegant - no suspenders. Around her gorgeous little waist was a kind of corset but small, covering only her belly between her hips and the bottom of her rib-cage. It too had pretty bows matching the panties. Her breasts were naked. No bra. God! Fucking God! She was topless! The eyes of us men were bulging out of our sockets! The women too! Her tits were incredible! Shiny and smooth, heavy and full, her nipples high and fucking mouth-watering. Inviting. She let us drink her in.

The beat was building, repeating the word titties over and over. Karen's hips started moving with the beat, her breasts moving hypnotically. Building more and more and more,

"Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me, what. Suckin' on my titties on my titties on my titties on my titties like you wanted me, suckin' on my titties on my titties on my titties, titties, titties, titties, titties, titties.

She raised her arms over her head, rotating her hips, stepping on each beat encouraging her breasts to bounce. Her gorgeous silky long hair swirled out as she spun, coming towards us with a hungry fucking look in her eyes.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me, suckin' on my titties like you wanted on my titties suckin' on my titties on my titties like you wanted

Gyrating her hips expertly, she danced into the space between the table and the guys who were understandably on the edge of their seats. Hips moving in time with her shoulders, she jiggled her boobs for them, running her nails over her nipples, causing them to harden. They were within licking distance!

Her hands circled around Steven and Craig's neck and she leaned forward, feeding her nipples into their mouths. Fuck! Ohmigod! Her mouth opened as she exhaled erotically, tightening her grip. She flung her head back, rotating her ass for the girls. Graham's eyes were glued to his two friends, his mouth hanging open. Karen plucked his shirt collar, making him stand up and thrust her tongue into his mouth, closing her eyes and snogging him. The girls gasped.

She straddled Craig's lap, pulling Graham back down and started French kissing each of the men in turn, one after the other, her hips gyrating to the song. Their hands pawed at her boobs and she arched for them. Long strands of saliva connected them as she moved between them, licking their tongues and lips, making them wet.

The chorus kicked in again and she sprang onto her feet, smiling down at the trouser tents. She danced around the table and straddled Sam in the same way, who, without any resistance, allowed Karen to kiss her too, deep and full of passion, their tongues intertwining. Kay and Michelle leaned closer and Karen kissed them too, cupping their breasts through their dresses; rubbing their nipples with her thumb. They snogged for a long, long time and then Karen put her feet on the floor, parting Sam's knees so she could stand between them. Still kissing the girls, loving the touch of their hands on her breasts, Karen stood with her heels together, legs straight, ass high and slowly teased down her knickers letting them fall to the floor. She straddled the girls again, but this time her legs were splayed wide open for the boys to enjoy the sight of her amazing, bald pussy. The girls' hands roamed over her ass cheeks and Karen groaned with pleasure.

"Ohmigod!" Michelle cried out, leaning to get a closer look at the crystal-tipped butt-plug. Sam and Kay did likewise, caressing her ass. Karen couldn't help herself and started playing with her clit. Sam tugged at the plug, fascinated. Her fingers exploring, enjoying the smooth bald pussy. Her fingers joined Karen's as they massaged her clit together. Michelle and Kay were sucking her breasts, their hands caressing Karen's buttocks.

"That feels so fucking good!" Karen breathed into Sam's mouth , breaking the kiss. "Watch this." she whispered to them intimately.

Karen broke free from the girls and slid onto the table facing the guys'. She lay on her back and raised her knees to her chest opening her legs fully. Looking directly at Graham she used both hands to part her soaking wet pussy-lips, exposing her hole. Through gritted teeth she grinned, "Oh, this pussy's ready for some cock!"

Graham glanced at his wife who nodded and he was naked in a flash. He undressed like his clothes were on fire. He had a good, toned abdomen and extremely nice cock and we all loved the sight of Karen's hungry cunt sucking it in.

"FUUUUUUCK! That feels so fucking goooood!" Karen wailed. She pulled her knees back as far as they'd go, granting Graham full access as he fucked her roughly. His balls slapping her ass loudly. "Oh fuck! Fuck me! Pound my fucking cunt!" God, the sight was incredible! My cock actually hurt; it was so hard.

Everyone watched them fuck, spellbound. Graham's stamina served him well as he pounded into my wife unrelenting, juices glistening brightly. Karen was being hammered and she was loving it. She slowed him though by holding his arms and said, "I... want to... show the ... girls." Graham stopped, removing his incredible dick and Karen guided him onto his back facing the girls. She rounded the table bending at the waist, jiggling her gorgeous ass in the girls' faces. It was impossible to resist. Their hands probed her, slipping inside her glistening open pussy making her moan and press back onto their fingers. Then Karen climbed on top of Graham and parted her cheeks with both hands so they could see the full glory as her cunt slid down his pole. The girls' mouths watered, jaws hanging open as they watched her pussy lips stretching up and down the slick shaft. Her ass cheeks bouncing open and closed around the butt-plug as she fucked. Sam couldn't stop herself from touching the butt-plug. Kay let out a little erotic moan, squirming in her seat. She obviously wanted to touch herself. Everyone did.

Karen wanted to look at them as they fucked so she reversed her postion, climbing off and sinking back onto Graham's cock in reverse cowboy, facing the girls, giving them full exposure as she rode up and down. Her eyes were locked on Sam's as she fucked. Graham's balls started to twitch and he tried to warn them but Karen rode him harder, stuffing his prick into her cervix. His cum exploded deep inside her and she started cumming too, still maintaining eye-contact. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she grunted over and over.

When Graham stopped thrusting, Karen slid his slick, used member out of her hole and positioned her hand, catching his cum as it poured out of her. She scooped his seed into her mouth, making sure to get every drop. Sam pounced on her, ramming her tongue into Karen's sperm-filled mouth. God, it was so, so fucking hot! The pearl-white seed mixed with their saliva. Sam was moaning, delirious, her eyes closed. They both swallowed the cum between them then Sam asked, "Can I have a shot of your butt-plug?" making Karen giggle. "Of course!"

Sam leapt to her feet and yanked her skirt up around her waist, practically ripping off her panties. She leaned over the back of the couch with her legs spread wide, her pussy on display for everyone. Karen clutched her own ass cheeks, pulling them apart and asked Kay if she'd do the honours. Kay dropped to her knees unable to take her eyes off Karen's gaping pussy. Michelle knelt too, wrapping a hand around Graham's flaccid cock, loving its slick touch.

12