All Comments on 'My Wife Entertains My Friends'

by lustdarkly

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GreylocGreylocalmost 4 years ago

How EXACTLY is this a LOVING WIFE story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unless the next story is

A Bully's Obit, ... thke up a different hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Garbage

You that seems to be all you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

How exactly is this a... story? I'll give you 10/10 for persistence. But that only averages to 1*.

If you want fantasy, read Saddletramp, he takes things totally overboard but still makes it believable within his universe...

Oh and get some engrish lessons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Simply awful

Both the premise of the story and the writing are complete trainwrecks. Please stop posting this garbage. You are obviously trolling the readers by posting the worst trash imaginable. Does Literotica have NO standards?

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He's not a husband

He's the personal assistant of a sex worker.

Pathetic, pitiful and nearly asexual rube...little resemblance to the male of the species.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1#

Based on scores for your previous entries I didn't waste my time. You just don't learn do you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@Greyloc

It's a perfect "Loving Wives" story because it follows exactly the description of the category..."Married extra-marital fun. sharing, swinging and more..."

.... But I suppose you are looking for romance. Try the sissy, wimp romance category then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

stupid wimp when the bully took her with him it was time for the hubby to pack his bags and disappear should not been there when they got back once she was made into a whore it was time to leave

BeastofbothworldsBeastofbothworldsalmost 4 years ago

Once again, I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm guessing this has to be a troll account for a name-worthy writer, posting these just to piss off the majority of the readership.

There's no other explanation for this continuous parade of shit.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Budding writers are often advised to write about what they know, draw your own conclusions.

There appears to be a number of readers who enjoy this genre so giving this its own category would allow them not to have the inconvenience of wading through the BTB and RAAC to find the cuck shit.

When I was younger, in an admittedly less enlightened time a couple of words would be used to describe this loving couple, but because of the current climate of not being able to offend anyone I’ll let you ponder on which set of words I’m thinking of, just don’t say them out loud or you’ll have the PCP (Politicly Correct Police) after you.

Using part of a joke from a famous comedian I would ask the author this simple question.

Son, can you stand some constructive criticism?

YOU’RE CRAP!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Traditional marriages and gun racks are bad now. ViceaRoni must be Joe Biden’s Lit account.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous