My Wife Entertains My Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to need one of your cocks in my ass when this comes out." Karen smiled at Steven and Craig. They leapt to their feet, naked in seconds.

Steven was directed to take Graham's place on the table and Karen mounted him, easily taking his hard prick into her well-used pussy. "Fuck me in the ass." she told Craig, parting her cheeks with her hands, her asshole puckering invitingly. Karen reached out and grabbed Sam's hips, pulling her close so she could bury her tongue in her beautiful asshole. Sam let out a girlish squeal. "You really want to get it nice and wet first." Karen explained through a mouthful of ass. Kay inserted the plug slowly as Karen continued to lick all around it, running her tongue over the plug and Kay's fingers. Kay licked her lips at the moist juices. Sam let out a small yelp as her rectum sucked it in and she rubbed her clit like crazy. Karen and Kay shared a deep kiss but broke it off as Craig entered Karen's ass and both men started fucking her.

Michelle and Kay ripped off their knickers and started furiously wanking. Three beautiful wet pussies all sat on the edge of the couch in a row. Fuck! It was the most beautiful thing ever! The sparkling butt-plug looked excellent in Sam's ass.

I was the only one left with my clothes on. Fuck! How had that happened?

Karen was thinking the same thing, looking at me while the guys pounded the hell out of her. Her eyes, half-closed, tongue curled, she was in paradise. She tried to smile but it flickered like a candle flame; lust had entirely taken her over. Her small arm muscles bulged as she used them to force herself back onto my two friends. She flicked her head towards my groin and opened her mouth in a sexy "O" shape, beckoning me with her tongue. This was it! She wanted me to fuck her mouth! God! She wanted all three cocks in her at once!

I ripped off my shirt, buttons flying God-knows-where and squirmed my way out of my trousers. Man, releasing my solid dick at last was divine, but just when I was about to get out of the armchair - calamity struck!

Fucking Craig fell off the table!

He had one foot on the floor and one on the table, his hands were using my wife's hips to slam into her glistening, gorgeous arse. Maybe the cause was sweat or some other bodily fluid, but the foot on the table went sliding out from under him without warning and my friend went catastrophically tumbling sideways, banging a knee and slamming full on his back on the floor. Craig's a big guy so it was a pretty dramatic moment. The girls froze with shock - we all did - except Karen who, with a little yelp of fear, clambered off Steven and leapt down beside Craig, full of concern, her little hand on his chest, the other on his ribs. "Oh, God, I'm so sorry! Are you okay? God!"

Craig exhaled a long groan which turned into a chuckle, which turned into a laugh. Graham, who had been sitting on the couch and was now standing, leaning over them, grinned, "Mate, you're lucky your dick didn't snap off!" to which Craig started fully laughing. "Are you sure it didn't?" he asked.

"No mate, it's still there."

"Thank Christ for that. Phew!"

And that was it. We were all laughing hard. The girls as well, sagged with relief.

"Karen babe, you trying to kill me?" Craig grinned.

She kissed his lips, "God, no. honest! I'm so sorry." peppering his face with tender little paper kisses. "Are you alright?" she asked, taking one of his hands.

He nodded, reassuringly. "Yeah. I'm good."

"Let me get this outta the way." said Steven, wrenching the considerably-sized coffee-table up over his head. Everyone followed him with their eyes, noticing the muscles in his abdomen strain and how marvelous his erect cock looked as it swayed from side to side.

"Karen." Craig said.

She turned her attention back to him, concerned. "Yes?"

"Can I fuck you in your pussy?"

Karen let out a little pretend gasp and a radiant smile that made everyone else smile. She sat back up on her heels, ripping the corset off her middle, spreading her knees wide and arching her back for him to revel in the sight of her open pussy, belly and boobs. "You can fuck my pussy as much as you want, babe." she said, placing his hand on her flat belly. "You can even cum in my pussy if you want. How does that sound?" She straddled him, parting her labia and lowering herself onto his stiff erection that he pointed up for her. Her cunt sank onto it with ease and she started sliding up and down his shaft, her pussy lips stretching and contracting around his cock.

Karen reached for Steven's stiff cock and he stepped closer so she could suck him into her mouth.

The girls were rubbing their cunts again, legs open wide, loving the exhibitionism. Karen's tits were bouncing wildly up and down; she tore at her nipples with her fingers. She made gagging noises as she forced her throat onto Steven's dick, fucking it with her face. Tears squeezed out of the corners of her eyes as she gagged but she kept thrusting, encouraging the drool to gather, massaging it into her breasts as it dripped in long strings. Sam couldn't take her eyes off it and knelt beside Karen, still rubbing her clit. Karen broke free just long enough to ram her tongue into Sam's hungry mouth for a quick make-out session before returning to Steven's cock. Karen placed Sam's hands on her breasts, holding them while Sam pinched and twisted her nipples. Karen let out a groan of delight as orgasm took hold of her and her muscles spasmed, her pussy clenching tightly around Craig's cock, making him ejaculate into her womb. And Steven couldn't hold out either. He started exploding inside Karen's mouth but pulled it out so he could wank his cum all over her face. She tilted her head back to receive every drop, eyes closed in ecstasy.

God, it was beautiful.

She slid his cock in and out of her cum-filled mouth, rubbing it all over her face. Michelle started yelling and grunting as she came hard, spreading her legs as wide as they'd go, her fingers plunging in and out of her hole with frenzy.

"In my mouth Karen," Sam begged, "Please, please! I want it in my mouth!" Still rubbing her clit madly Sam leaned under Karen who now spat Steven's cum into her open mouth. There was a fucking lot! We couldn't look away as the massive glob of sperm and saliva snow-balled into her mouth before Karen clamped her lips over hers for a passionate snog.

Sam broke free and went to Kay who had by now ripped open her dress revealing her incredible naked body, her hand thrusting at her pussy. Kay tilted her head back, opening her mouth as Sam stood over her. Kay started cumming as the disgusting mixture tumbled into her mouth. She ejaculated all over the floor not caring a fuck for the carpet. Michelle ripped her dress open and yanked her bra over her head, hurried around to Kay, and kneeled in the wet patch between her legs; hands on Kay's thighs, head tilted back so Kay could let the cum tumble down into her mouth. Kay's lips clamped shut on Michelle's and enthusiastically they French-kissed. Kay broke free and holding Michelle's chin, took her time spitting the last of the cum/saliva into her friend's mouth. It was both disgusting and beautiful.

Michelle turned to me with bulging cheeks and came over on all fours, climbing up between my legs, pointing her delicious breasts at me and holding my solid-cock in her hand. Kay followed and Sam did too, tearing off her clothes as she did. Relishing the moment, taking her time, Michelle kissed the tip of my prick and slowly dribbled all of the slime onto my penis before sucking me into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down. Sam and Kay leaned in to lick and suddenly, all three girls were sucking my cock at once, their faces glazed with juice.

I looked at Karen who was watching me, smiling. She was sitting open-legged on top of Craig, who was still on his back on the carpet. His flaccid cock underneath Karen's red, puffy vagina. She was slowly sucking on Graham's cock which was hard again. He sat on one arm of chair beside her, Steven on the other. Her tiny hand was wrapped around his flaccid penis, tenderly toying with it. Her face was still covered in sperm though most of it had dripped down onto her breasts.

Sam climbed into my lap and her cunt swallowed my cock whole. Feeding her nipples into my mouth, with her hands in my hair, she started grinding and fucking me, building momentum. Michelle turned my head so she could close her lips onto mine, her hungry tongue probing, devouring. Kay stood over Sam, kissing and licking her as she bucked and thrashed.

I was in fucking Heaven.

Sam and I came at the same time.

Ejaculating inside her convulsing, incredible body, made everything worth it. All the anxiety I endured sharing my wife with another man, this made it worth every bit of it.

I glanced over and saw Steven ejaculating his second load onto my wife's upturned, smiling face, loving the way his thick ropes of cum coated her nose and cheeks and teeth. God, she's so fucking beautiful, I thought, my heart bursting.

Sam continued to rotate on my cock until we came down, savoring the euphoria, sharing the bliss. I closed my eyes as she milked me, feeling like I could easily slip into a coma perfectly happy.

Karen brought me out of it. I opened her eyes to find her beautiful smile beaming down on me, her arm round Sam's shoulders, Sam's arm around her waist. Karen's face had cum all over it and Sam started licking it, working her tongue around Karen's. "Wanna stay the night?" she asked Karen, turning at the same time to Michelle and Kay, including them. They agreed unanimously without hesitation.

Sam gave me a peck on the mouth and climbed off me, pausing only to enjoy watching the cum trickle out of her vagina onto my balls. She took Karen's hand and Michelle's, who took Kay's and they literally pranced gleefully across the room, wiggling their asses for us as they went.

"You guys sleep on the couches, okay? We're taking the bed. See you in the morning." sang Sam, the other girls giggling. And they were gone!

A second later Karen appeared once more in the doorway, her hurried tiny steps making her boobs wobble and ass bounce. She ran over to me, bent her ass high for the others to see and kissed me hard on the lips. "I love you." she smiled happily, making me grin. "I love you too." I managed, before she went scampering off again and out of sight. The bedroom door slammed shut somewhere deep in the house.

The four of us looked at each other, too contented and worn out to bother about hiding our flaccid, well-used cocks. God. We were shell-shocked! In our wildest dreams we couldn't have predicted what had just happened.

Our inhibitions were gone, banished by our friendship and consensual participation throughout. Sam and the other girls had given their permission to fuck with wild-abandon for one night only and it had been beyond satisfying.

Of course, no one had planned a sleep-over and when the four of us men woke up in the morning sporting massive erections, we weren't quite sure what our next play might be but we could hear the girls making encouraging noises through the wall and decided to take a chance. Naked, we made our way to the bedroom and opening the door, found the four of them wrapped in each other's limbs, kissing and sucking on one anothers breasts, fingers buried in each others writhing, wet pussies. They beamed at us, eyes bright with delight to see our hard cocks. "You took your fucking time!" Sam reprimanded us, laughing. "We've been waiting ages for you! Get over here!"

The End.

12