All Comments on 'My Wife... Every Man's Dream'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
ChelieBelieChelieBelieover 2 years ago

Yummy. So glad she's swallowing your cum! 😛

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Pretty wide open invitation I think. Hmmm

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots do not die out neither in fantasy nor in reality. This author proves it to us with his story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cuck stories get 1*.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story really hurts.. I’ve lost at least 1 billion brain cells while reading this crap…

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. It built nicely from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You still have not learnt, put this cack in Fetish

JJ

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Not a cuck, swingers… cuck is fetish and mean spirited, one sided unless the hubby is some closeted sissy boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs sequel. I have a feeling it might not go the husband's way.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

When the husband said: "Yeah Carl. Anytime you want to come over, give me a call and if I'm not available you & Jenny can play together.", he killed his marriage! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The plot went from a wife's curiosity to her getting a blank check to pursue sexual gratification from a supposed "loving" husband. I deal with recipes for disaster in every day life; I don't need to read about another one in an "entertainment" site. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too ordinary and implausible. Well written, though, and much better than most.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Wrong category, this should be in fetish like all Cuck stories.

1/5

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Okay stuff. Just normal fucking around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every husbands nightmare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When it goes this way the marriage is done. He turned her into a pig and now she loves it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sooo this marriage is over looool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sequel is

“I am so sorry honey, but I just fucked Carl, Bob and the University Basketball team, I am a little tired and sore right now… maybe next week.”

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryover 2 years ago

Well written. Good story. It usually takes a bit longer for the lady to realise how much fun sex can be, but many do get there in the end

5 stars.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 2 years agoAuthor

For all you retards out there and I know who you are, if you don't like cuck stories why did you read this one, since I put upfront that the story contained cuck. So, either you can't read or just like to criticize stuff.

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

A quick road to a free-for-all wife. Good short story, minus all the stupid anon comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You all should do a little research and learn the difference between a Chuckhole relationship and a Stag and Vixen relationship. They are not the same. But that doesn’t make a difference does it? All that matters is that some out there have different likes and dislikes than you, and that makes them trash. Pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Writing needs a lot of work to fine tune.

Characters come across 2D

Allowing Carl unrestricted access is a recipe for disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife especially enjoyed your story, she was raised in a very religious background, just like the wife in your story. She loves seeing a newlywed wife get ‘corrupted’ and then live happily ever after with her husband.

The following from your story jumped out at us, “Jenny was now moaning in pleasure and said, "Carl, fuck me...fuck me in front of Mike...I want him to see what he made me... stick your cock in me...cum in my cunt Carl."

We think that a religious wife generally needs a husband who is willing to turn her into a slut, i.e., “I want him to see what he made me…” And she needs the cum of another man in her cunt, to make the experience real for her

Being religious, my wife knew it was her obligation to ‘honor and obey’ me, her husband. And after a few times of ‘obeying me’, she found out she liked it, and we became a hot wife-cuckold couple.

Finally, if God had not intended for wives to sleep around, he never would have made them multi-orgasmic.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i have cum without touching myself. just great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

He has lost his wife. No I am wrong he gave her to Carl who will be there any time he wants her. She will call him to come over anytime she wants him.

He( he husband is just there to pay the bills) is of know consequences to his wife anymore because he taught her how easy it was to replace him.

49ers6949ers69about 2 months ago

Good story, just don't have Carl over too often. Make sure your wife as well as Carl keep their emotions in check.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous