My Wife Expands Her Love Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers

They went into the living room. As she sat down her skirt slid upwards exposing a lot of leg. She asked him to sit beside him and she kissed him again, this time their mouths opened and they enjoyed a long passionate french kiss.

She went out to prepare dinner and he followed. Collin remembered that he did not know why he did it, but he walked up behind her and reached around her and cupped her breasts pushing his hard cock into her backside. She moaned aloud and made no move to dissuade his advances. She said to him if he wanted dinner then he'd better stop, and she giggled like a schoolgirl.

After dinner she blew out the candles, leaning over the table to do so, and he was nearly mesmerized at the view of her cleavage. She took him by the hand to his bedroom, and proceeded to instruct him on how to eat her pussy, finger her clit and lick

and fondle her breasts. Collin was an eager student. Mrs. Pears an able and active instructor. At one point in their lovemaking, while he was on his back and Mrs. Pears was sucking his enormous hard black cock, he was almost positive he heard someone on the stairs.

*********************************************

Collin had to be downstairs in the hotel. His reminiscences had left him horny and frustrated, and when he saw Erica waiting in the lobby he almost came in his pants.

Robert had suggested Erica wear something sexy, and she had outdone herself. She wore a red dress with a push up cup bra which emphasized her amazing breasts to create cleavage that was almost impossible for any of the men not to stare at. She and Robert had discussed the seating plan, and Robert wanted Collin seated between the two of them so that he would not engage with representatives of another company.

There was a spare chair to Erica's left in the table set for ten.

Robert introduced himself to the other men at the table, and said Collin and Erica's names as if they were his employees, and were a married couple. This happened very quickly, and his comments appeared to be totally missed by Collin, who could not take his eyes off Erica. She looked around the table, and except for one black man, all the other men were white, and a few appeared to have been drinking quite a lot.

After the opening remarks, they were seated, and Erica immediately was aware of Collin's leg rubbing hers. The three of them discussed business, and it appeared that Robert was close to having paperwork prepared for Collin's senior executives to approve. There was quite a bit of speculation whether the executives would come to New York to execute the documents, or if they would want some or all of them to travel to Botswana. The discussions often required Erica to lean across Collin to speak to Robert, and she was certainly aware that Collin was crazy about her, and that Robert did not mind in the least.

When the two men were engaged in talking to each other, she suddenly thought that James would be excited to know that she had three black men lusting after her. She wondered how he was, she really must call him tonight, she thought.

At that moment, Nicole, the hotel supervisor, quietly slid into the open seat beside Erica.

She smiled and asked if Erica had enjoyed her massage at the Spa. Erica's face flushed at the memory, and Nicole touched her arm and the two women looked deep into each other's eyes. Erica felt a rush of passion as she asked Nicole innocently if she knew Linda, the young Irish girl. Nicole allowed as how she did indeed know her, and that she had had a massage by her as well. Nicole said she would book another appointment at the Spa for Erica the following day, and she was quickly on her feet and moving through the crowded tables.

wunderboi
wunderboi
695 Followers
12