My Wife Finally Relents Pt. 03

Story Info
Another visit by our friend Rick results in more surprises
4.6k words
4.24
28.2k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first story, my wife Sandy finally fulfilled my 25 year fantasy of seeing her taken by another man. While she was reluctant to do so and had some misgivings, she now seemed fully engaged and I couldn't wait for what might come next. Would she go further and explore more of her sexuality? She certainly did with her best friend in the second story. Although alcohol certainly played a role in her willingness to have sex with her friend, I had to believe she was much more open to it than ever before. With the kids gone and approaching age 60, I was more than ready to see her spread her wings.

In our 50's, our sex life had become a bit stale. Sex every couple weeks at best was the norm, much to my dismay. But after her weekend with Rick, she seemed much more interested and even initiated sex. I was quite pleased with her renewed interest. At times I would be working and receive a text from her -- a picture of her partially or fully nude. Wow! One picture was of her at a local coffee shop where she exposed one of her boobs. It was so hot. My old Sandy would never have done something like that! I wondered who took the picture as both her hands were occupied. Was it Terrie her best friend? She wouldn't tell me but instead keep teasing me about it. I couldn't wait to get home and have my way with her.

It was getting cold outside, the time of year I don't like. We did however have a great hot tub under the back deck to give us some respite from the cool weather. We both enjoyed sitting in the tub, drinking wine and basking in the quietness of the woods behind the house. In the past, we would go into the tub nude, as the deck shielded us from our neighbors on both sides and the back of the house faced into a large wooded area. Sandy enjoyed teasing me by lifting up out of the water and showing off her great rack. What a lovely sight! We would always get worked up and end the evening making passionate love upstairs. Oh how I enjoyed our hot tub sessions.

One Saturday we invited Rick over for a cookout. When I brought up the idea, Sandy couldn't hide her enthusiasm. "Absolutely" she said. I wondered where the evening would lead. I definitely had visions of wild sex, it was very exciting to think of seeing Sandy get plowed again. Her legs wrapped around Rick's back as he pounded his cock into her pussy. A nice steak, good conversation and wild sex...what a night!

Rick arrived at 630PM with 2 bottles of red wine in his hands and a smile on his face. After shaking my hand he gave Sandy a nice but brief kiss on the lips. I could see her eyes light up, she was definitely excited as well. We hadn't discussed how the evening would proceed but my guess is she wanted him again. After that first weekend adventure together, we had talked about Rick and I had explained to Sandy that I was not only ok with the situation but also encouraged her to continue it. As long as she was enjoying herself and she always shared the details with me. Her reply was an enthusiastic yes.

We went into the kitchen and opened the wine while we talked about the weather, some politics and football games. Sandy was prepping veggies and setting the table in between sips. It was going to be great dinner of steaks, green beans, salad and apple pie for dessert. My job was to do the grilling and I had work to do there. I stepped out onto the patio to stoke the Green Egg and prep it for the steaks. I adjusted the airflow somewhat to reduce the heat a bit...didn't want to burn anything. What was Rick and Sandy doing while I was gone? Not wanting to interrupt whatever might be happening, I tiptoed back over to the windows looking into the kitchen and spied the two of them embracing. They kissed and Rick rubbed Sandy's rear. I couldn't hear what they said but it elicited a smile from Sandy and another kiss before they separated. Game on!

Making a lot of noise so they could hear me, I opened the door and walked back into the kitchen. Rick asked me how the fire was going. It would be ready in 5 minutes or so I said. Looking at Sandy, I saw that her face was flush and her nipples were poking out of her blouse. I had noticed earlier in the evening that she had not worn a bra. Another indication that she was looking forward to some action that night. Oh boy.

When it was time to put on the steaks, we all grabbed our wine glasses and went out to the patio. I opened the Green Egg and smelled the hickory wood chips that were creating smoke. Dropping the steaks on the grill they sizzled a bit and the grill started working its magic. The aroma of the steaks cooking in the cool winter air was fantastic.

Rick looked over at the hot tub and asked if we used it. Sandy said absolutely and suggested perhaps we try it after dinner. Rick liked the idea but said he didn't have a suit. Sandy replied that it was ok with a smile. I offered a spare set of swimming trunks for Rick to use. "That sounds good" he said. Sandy left to turn on the hot tub while Rick and I continued talked. As she walked away, we both starred at her lovely ass swaying in her tight dress.

Dinner was fantastic. I really enjoy grilling on the Green Egg. Sandy sat across from me and next to Rick. As we ate, I noticed Rick's left hand seemed to disappear under the table. Was he stroking Sandy's thighs under the table? She initially didn't give indication of anything happening until I saw her face get a little red and a couple times she let out a gasp. His fingers must have found her pussy. Damn, was she going to cum right there at the table?

After a small serving of apple pie ala mode, we were in great shape. We had finished the two bottles of wine Rick brought over, so I went down to the basement to get some more. Sandy went with me to make sure I pulled the right ones. In the wine room, she turned to me, kissed me and asked if it was ok for her and Rick to have sex tonight. I said it was absolutely all right with me as I pulled her to my growing cock. Kissing her again I rubbed her tits, squeezing the nipples and getting a deep groan from her. You seem ready for action I said. "I'm soaking wet already" she responded. My hand moved down and under her dress to see if indeed that were the case and it was. Rubbing my fingers over her pussy, I slipped two digits inside her. She pushed up against me to embed more of my fingers. Damn, she needed a good fuck. I asked her if she wanted to cum and she said yes please. So I started strumming her clit as her breaths become more rapid. Her pussy clinched around my fingers, wanting them to go deeper inside. I could sense her build up to orgasm and I stopped fingering her. Her eyes opened wide and she grabbed my hand trying to pull it back to her pussy. Nope I said, you will have to wait. She pleaded with me, "I need to cum" she said. "Nope, you will have to wait my dear, now let's go upstairs to our guest." Getting her on the brink would make her wanting sex even more I figured. It would be exciting to see her scream as she came all over Rick's cock later in the evening!

When we moved to the den, Rick sat next to Sandy on the sofa. I took the chair across from them. The next two bottles of wine went down real fast as we sat chatting. I left to go to the bathroom and peaking back around the corner I saw that Rick was rubbing Sandy's tits as they kissed. He pulled her blouse out of her skirt and ran his hands under the blouse, reaching for her tits. She let out soft moans as he pinched her big nipples. She was ready for sex for sure. I have no doubt she would strip down right then and let him take her if he asked her. Wondered if she asked him to fuck her right then. I snuck back around the corner to the bathroom and flushed the toilet.

When I returned, I suggested we try out the hot tub. Rick and I went upstairs to get on a swimsuit (I loaned Rick one of mine). After grabbing another bottle of wine and glasses, we headed out to the patio and the hot tub. Sandy was nowhere to be seen but I was sure she would show up shortly. The hot tub was perfect! About 31 degrees outside and 100 degrees plus in the tub. We eased into it and poured wine. What a lovely evening for basking in the warmth of the tub. Nothing but cool air and the sounds of the forest behind the house.

I heard the door open and out walked Sandy in a warm robe. She looked radiant. She strode up to the tub, opened the robe and dropped it on the patio. To my shock she was fully nude. I asked where her swimwear was, that we were wearing suits. She smiled at us and said "sorry, but I didn't get the memo, do you want me to go inside and change?". We both quickly yelled NO as she smiled at us. Stepping into the tub she lowered herself into the water and grabbed her wine. The evening was just getting better and better.

We soaked in the hot water for an hour or so, talking about just about everything. The dinner, the kids, our retirement plans and even our plans for going to Florida for a respite from the winter weather. Sandy was gulping her wine, refilling her glass a number of times. I wondered if she was nervous and trying to deal with that. Every time she reached up to refill her glass, her boobs poked up out of the water and we got a great look at them. Rick finally broke the sexual ice by saying that Sandy's boobs looked fantastic and that he would like to see more of them. Sandy smiled and sat upright in the hot tub, exposing her tits for us to see. By now my cock was rock hard and I expected Rick was also.

"So you like my breasts? " said Sandy. I looked at her and laughed. "Of course we do honey, they are fantastic". I asked Rick what he thought. "The best I have ever seen" was his response. With that, he moved over closer to Sandy and gave her a little kiss on the lips. Were they going to go at it here in the hot tub? The thought of watching him bend her over the side and taking her from behind was flashing through my mind. But it was very cold out and probably not practical. Drats!

Rick whispered something into Sandy's ear and I saw her look at me and then shake her head yes. Apparently Rick asked her if it was ok to rub her tits as his hand came out of the water and began stroking her left boob. Sandy moaned and reached over to kiss Rick with passion. I could see her tongue slip into his mouth. It was definitely going to happen. Sandy was definitely going to get banged tonight!

I interrupted the moment by suggesting that we move things indoors as I was anxious to see things proceed. Sandy and Rick both responded with resounding yeses. But as I started getting up out of the tub Sandy told me to stay put, as she would go up to get ready and we could join her in 10 minutes. She gave Rick a brief kiss and then kissed me and sauntered over to the door wagging her nice ass. I looked at Rick and he smiled. "Looks like we are in for a great evening" I said. Rick agreed with me. Then he said he had something in mind and suggested they discuss it before going inside. So we spent the next 10 minutes talking about his idea before turning off the hot tub and going inside. I was initially shocked at what Rick was telling me. Then I decided to go along with it. Damn, this was going to be exciting!

When the time was up, Rick and I got out the tub. We were both sporting hard on's. We grabbed towels and hurried inside out of the cold. I dried off quickly, wanting to head up the stairs as soon as possible. Rick seemed to be of the same mind as he aggressively toweled himself off.

Up the stairs we went to the master bedroom, wondering what Sandy was doing. Our thoughts were quickly answered by the view of Sandy laying on the bed in red lingerie. I had not idea she owned this stuff. Apparently she had bought it recently and it looked outstanding on her. The bra barely covered her perky tits. While the thong was skimpy at best, just covering her pussy. My cock got even harder.

Rick went over to the bed and laid down beside Sandy. "You look ravishing" he said. "I hoped you would want to ravish me" she responded as she began to kiss him. I sat on the chair near the bed watching this play out. Rick continued kissing Sandy as his hands roamed over her body, touching every place. Sandy's deep breathing accented the action. She was incredibly turned on.

Rick started stroking Sandy's tits and then pulled the bra aside, locking his lips on her nipples. Sandy squealed with delight. "Suck my tits" she commanded him. Rick took orders well and worked on both tits equally, leaving a glistening sheen on her nipples. He took her nipples in his teeth and pulled outward, extending her nipples. I wondered if it was painful for Sandy but her moans told me she liked getting that treatment. Oh how I wanted to go over and suck on her breasts...but I had to wait. The plan was in place and we would follow it.

I was so captivated by Rick's attention to Sandy's tits so I missed his hand working its way down her belly to her legs. He rubbed her inner thighs, teasing her and making her moan loudly. Not to be too quick, he continued stroking her thighs getting dangerously close to her pussy. She grabbed his hand and brought it to her pussy as she anxiously wanted more attention. Rick broke his hand free and continued rubbing her thighs. She lowered her hand to her pussy and began rubbing until Rick grabbed her hands and held them at her side, preventing her from rubbing herself to climax. "Oh no" she said. "Please, please I want to cum". "Please please" she said over and over. Rick looked at her but did not speak. He kissed down her belly, arriving at her pussy with a kiss on her outer lips. Was he going to give her what she wanted? She kept begging again and again "Please let me cum".

"Lift up your butt" he directed her and she did so quickly. Rick pulled down her tiny thong, exposing her pussy lips looking puffy and red with expectation. A glimmer of moisture shined on her pussy. I would have loved to dive into her and lick her, but Rick beat me to it.

His tongue traced a path from her inner thighs upwards. She moaned with anticipation expecting his tongue to caress her clit and bring her to her desired release. But Rick wanted her to wait. He slipped his tongue into her opening, caressing her pussy walls and reaching as far as possible inside. They he moved his tongue in and out as if he were fucking her but with his tongue. Sandy's moans indicated she enjoyed it. Her urgency was very apparent as she moved her hips around, trying to get more and more of his tongue into her pussy.

When she couldn't take it any more she reached down with her hand and started feverously rubbing her clit. Rick immediately grabbed her hand and held it down against the bed. "No, no, I need to cum" she yelled. Rick seemed to ignore her pleas and continued his domination of Sandy's desires.

He pulled out his tongue and began to gently bite her pussy lips. Sandy gasp as the pain and pleasure merged into a very desirable experience. He then eased a finger into her pussy, reaching to her pussy wall and finding her G spot. Pressing upwards he pulsed her G spot as he continued to nip her labia. Sandy seemed to enjoy this but was getting desperate to cum. "Please make me cum, please, please" she screamed out. Rick didn't answer her. He just continued licking her pussy lips and flexing his finger inside her pussy. Sandy began moving around on the bed, moaning as her body sensations took control. Her hips pushed upwards, trying to get more of Rick's finger into her pussy and to reach her clit to his mouth. Her gasps of breath signaled her impending climax. A climax that she desperately needed. I was in awe of the way Rick built up her orgasm and wondered if Sandy would pass out with the force of her orgasm.

Rick finally moved he tongue up to the top of Sandy's pussy and began licking her clit. Sandy immediately started to scream. "Yes, Oh, Oh, Oh....I'm going to cum" she blurted out. She yelled out "I'm cumming" at the top of her lungs as her orgasm took control of her. Her body shook and Rick had to grasp her thighs to keep from being bucked off of her. He continued assaulting her clit with his tongue despite the movement of Sandy's body. Sandy screamed some unintelligible words again and again. Her orgasm seemed to go on for minutes with screams of passion. She finally was able to buck off Rick and curled up into a ball trying to recover from her massive orgasm. It was amazing! She almost passed out from the pleasure peak. Little moans and groans emanated from her mouth as she stayed curled up on the bed.

Sandy was able to gather herself after a couple minutes and looked over at Rick with a broad smile on her face. Rick spoke up "Now you are going to get fucked like you have never been fucked before". I wonder if she had any idea what he had in mind. "I'm ready for you -- anytime" she responded back and winked at him.

Rick stretched out on the bed and told Sandy to mount him. This was getting interesting. Sandy straddled Rick's legs and reached down to grab his cock. She rubbed it up and down her pussy and then stuck the head inside. Slowly she lowered herself, impelling herself on Rick's cock. "Oh God" she uttered as she took him deep. "It's so good" she said.

It was just like the first time I saw him enter her. I was mesmerized by the sight of my lovely wife riding up and down on another man's cock. Her moans drove me crazy. My heart was pounding with excitement and anticipation of what would happen next.

Rick took the opportunity to push upwards and start fucking her from below. His cock glistened with pussy juices. Sandy caught the rhythm and moved her body to the same motion, enjoying the penetration. "Oh god, fuck my hot pussy" she yelled, spurring on Rick as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. Sandy's tits bounced up and down as she rode his cock. How long before she would cum again?

They continued fucking for a few minutes before I got up from my chair, my cock hard enough to etch glass. My anticipation was killing me. I grabbed a bottle of lube off the dresser and applied a liberal amount to my cock. I also put a large amount in my hand. Would Sandy go along with this? This was new to both us and I was extremely excited to try it.

Sandy's eyes were closed as she fucked Rick, so she didn't see me climb on to the bed behind her. I reached my left hand out and rubbed her ass. Her eyes opened quickly as she turned to look at me. I smiled at her, continuing to caress her ass cheek. She turned back to refocus on fucking Rick when I reached my other hand over and began to rub lube into her ass hole. Sandy yelled "what the fuck" and tried to turn back to look at me but Rick held her tightly against his body. "Calm down, you are going to love this" he said to her. She continued struggling and yelled "No, no, don't please!". I was concerned but Rick continued to soothe her. She tried to push off him but Rick's grip and my position prevented her from moving. "Oh God no, I don't think I will like it, please don't" she wailed.

Was it wrong to continue? Rick seemed convinced she would eventually like it but I was still concerned. Perhaps she thought it over as she finally stopped objecting and I was able to insert a significant amount of lube into her hole. "Relax and enjoy this, you are going to have the time of your life" Rick said. I could tell she wasn't completely bought into this but Rick's encouraging words seemed to calm her.

I straddled Rick's legs and moved closer to Sandy with my cock in my hand. It was aimed at her butt hole and slowly made contact with her. "Oh God, honey, are you going to fuck my ass?" she asked. "Yes I am and you are going to enjoy it immensely" I said in response. "Do you have to? I'm not sure I want this" she said. "Yes you do, it will feel great" I responded. "Oh please go slow, it's going to hurt" she said. We had never tried anal sex together and I believe her first time ever was with Rick previously. I wanted to be careful but I was so ready to bury my cock deep in her ass.

12