My Wife Finally Relents Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved slowly as the head of my cock began to enter her. It was a lot tighter than her pussy. Wow, this is what it feels like. Having never experienced this, I was amazed and so very excited about going deeper. I slowly pushed, an inch at a time, giving her the opportunity to adjust. Sandy cried out little whimpers and her breathing became deeper as each inch worked my cock further into her ass.

Sandy struggled with the pain of the anal sex, but the feeling of Rick's cock buried in her pussy seemed oddly comforting. As her husband pushed deeper, she began to enjoy the feelings coming from having two cocks in her. Was it really going to be great like Rick said?

After 5 minutes or so, I was all the way inside. I held in that place for a couple minutes to get her used to the feeling. Her ass was clinching my cock, it felt amazingly tight. Sandy no longer complained and instead was softly moaning. I felt better sensing that she was enjoying it and not hurting her.

Rick began to fuck her from below once again. Sandy moved her body with his movements. Then I began to slowly move in and out, fucking her ass. We had to coordinate our movements, but were able to do so after a few strokes.

Sandy gasped as we moved together filling her with cock in both her holes. She felt a fullness she had never experienced. Two cocks inside her! It had moved from pain and fear to pleasure. She finally said something. "I can't believe you are both fucking me!". "Is it ok, is it good" I asked. "Yes, wonderful" she said. Rick was moving faster and deeper so I did the same. I could feel his cock penetrating her pussy as mine went deep into Sandy's ass. It was quite the erotic sensation.

"Fuck me harder you two, pound me" she yelled. I was in shock. My shy wife was taking two cocks at the same time and was demanding we pound her harder. It was so exciting. I could feel my orgasm building as Sandy yelled "Harder, deeper". I was going as hard and deep as I could. "Cum inside me" she ordered. I had not intention of doing otherwise as my cock began to spurt and I had the hardest orgasm in my life. Sandy felt my cock spurting and throbbing inside her and screamed "I'm cumming". Rick was bucking as hard as he could. Sandy yelled 'Fuck, fuck, fuck" as her orgasm took over. I stayed embedded in her ass until she finished shaking and then slowly pulled out.

Sandy was breathing so hard, it took a few minutes for her to recover. I move back over to the chair to gather myself, what a ride that was!

Sandy pulled herself up off of Rick and laid on her back on the bed. "That was amazing guys" she said. Rick got up, his cock still hard and looking over at Sandy, he said "It isn't over yet". She looked at him questioningly. Rick got up on his knees, grabbed his cock and began stroking himself. I had in mind what was going to happen. His cock was aimed at Sandy's face. Damn, Sandy had never taken it on her face. But then again, it was a night of firsts. Why not get sprayed by cum all over her face?

In a minute or so, Rick yelled "here it comes" and he began to spurt cum. It flew through the air and landed on Sandy's face. Spurt after spurt piled up on her face, covering her nose and dripping into her mouth. Sandy was never one to swallow, but Rick told her to do so and I could see her throat swallow. Then her tongue swept around her mouth, pulling more of Rick's cum into her mouth. Wow. Rick moved his cock to her lips and told her to lick it clean. Sandy proceeded to lick him clean and swallowed again. My Sandy was amazing!

I was exhausted and suggested we hit the sack. Sandy looked at me and asked if it was okay for her to sleep in the basement bedroom with Rick that night? I answered "Sure, just don't do anything I wouldn't do" with a smile. I was sure they were both done for the night as it was after 1AM, but who knows what the morning might bring?

I wondered if this gave me carte blanche to take Sandy's ass any time I wanted. I hoped so as it was an incredible experience for me. My wonderful wife was giving me the time of my life. What would come next I wondered?

12