All Comments on 'My Wife Finally Relents Pt. 03'

by CreekSwimmer_12

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

maybe this is a loving husband story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why is this couple married? At the very least the cuck should be paid for loaning out his skank wife. Who doesn't care or love him anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a guy. He couldn't wait to coerce his wife into fucking other men. A stellar example of devotion to the one he supposedly loves. Puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck alert ⚠️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds like a gay husband story, actually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What comes next? An incurable STD and a life as a pathetic, cowardly piece of shit that would rather be fucking a gender-neutral asshole than a woman's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Another visit by our friend Rick results in more surprises....yup the biggest shock is that the writer admits its time to leave the closet and let his wife find a straight man to love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What comes next is Sandy staying at Ricks all weekend and you only get her on weekdays but there is no sex after Wednesday so she’s primed for Rick . And you start do housework bringing them food and drinks dressing her for her dates being her wingman getting cocks ready for her fluffing so they stay hard , clean up detail cock cage for you that you can’t access at all and sexy lingerie and hormone replacement estrogen , breast implants, surgicL hair removal , and makeup with French maid outfits but no wig so at a glance everyone knows your a guy and you must go public like that including work your menswear has disappeared and you only dress in lingerie or women’s fetish outfits and you must speak in a faux woman’s sexy voice , subservient and obey everyone no matter how demeaning and humiliated you feel ! That’s where your relationship is heading one orgasm at a time ! Enjoy !

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteabout 2 years ago

Well written but I agree with everyone the story would have been better titled “How I turned myself into a cuckhold”. I hope that was the plan all along and can you send Rick my way. 😁

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Quote from Anonymous oveer 1 year ago, "That’s where your relationship is heading one orgasm at a time ! Enjoy !" I agree, and its just what anyone who wants to see his wife with another man deserves. As anonymous says, "Enjoy! You earned it. You deserve it."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry but this was like reading 3 different stories, missing was the discussions between husband wife over them locking the door and wife giving her butt pussy away in PART 1 where's the conflicting emotions between the husband and wife after the two encounters that her husband was more or less forced to go along with otherwise I would wonder if he was the village idiot. PART 2 never should of happened it was simply to unrealistic and with PART 3 there should of been the same regard to her husband thoughts with with her new sexual relationship with his "friend," as there was on PART 1 which was little more than acknowledgment i would think.

dary4247dary42474 months ago

Excellent. Further adventures, please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

AROUSING. ENTERTAINING FANTASY. To the reader's who are getting hung up on morality. - give it a rest ! This is not TRUE CONFESSION ! 5 STARS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCreekSwimmer_12@CreekSwimmer_12
Enjoy reading the stories. Trying out writing for the first time. Thanks for all the constructive feedback. The stories are fiction but based on some real life experiences.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES