My Wife Finally Relents Pt. 02

Story Info
My previously timid wife opens up for more sexual adventure.
3.3k words
4.29
35.3k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had led a great life. We raised three kids, got them off to college and watched them start good careers. Our sex life had taken a hit with all the time we spent with the kids. Not that I regretted it one bit, but I was more than excited to see us return to the days of our young marriage, when we chased each other around the house naked. I would do anything to bring back the excitement in our sex life, but I wasn't sure how to get that done.

All this changed when our friend Rick came over for dinner one weekend. I had the fantasy of watching her have sex with another man for years, but Sandy wasn't receptive at all to the idea. Then Rick showed up. He and Sandy had amazing sex while I watched in the shadows that weekend. Sandy seemed to open up and I was very excited to see where this might go for us. Was she really ready to embrace her sexuality or was that a one time event? I hoped it was a new beginning for us.

The phone rang just as I stepped out of my evening shower. Sandy had gone for a girls' night out and since there wasn't much on the TV I had planned to hit the sack early. I wrapped a towel around my waist and made it to the phone on the third ring. Sandy asked if I felt like meeting her and the girls at a local club. She said several other husbands were coming so I agreed. By 10:45 I was pulling up a chair to the table with everyone else. Three other husbands made it and soon we were all having the times of our lives dancing and throwing down drinks like water.

Our party of 10 began to shrink at 12:30. One couple and one of the single girls left first. By 1 am the group had dropped to five. We didn't mind; the dance floor was ours as the crowd continued to thin. "Last Call!" the bartender bellowed and the crowd moaned its displeasure. In the parking lot the other couple said their good-byes. Sandy's best friend Tracy didn't want to go home and had asked Sandy if she knew of any late nightclubs that were still open.

"Tracy, I am a married woman with children, I hardly make it out at all anymore!" Sandy laughed. Sandy stands 5'6" and is maybe 125 pounds. She has the consummate hourglass figure, 34-24-34, with lovely wavy blonde hair. This evening Sandy wore her favorite pair of pants and a long sleeve cotton top. Her ample breasts shook as she laughed. They remained as firm at 51 as they were at 25.

Tracy has great curves, brown eyes, curvy blonde hair that falls just below her shoulders. And then there are her tits. Magnificent to say the least. She wore a tea length white dress that fit like a glove and showed off her cleavage nicely. She looked like a Frederick's of Hollywood model. Damn, she made my mouth water and my groin stir! Tracy was quite playful that night, teasing me by bending over to let her cleavage open up for me to see. Clearly she saw me looking and seemed to enjoy it!

I left the girls talking to go and get Sandy's SUV. When I pulled around both girls slid into the back seats. They giggled like school girls, the ladies had a lot to drink! Sandy asked if I would mind Tracy coming over to watch a movie and have a few more drinks and since they were both tipsy would I mind if they left their cars. I agreed knowing full well that I would have to bring them tomorrow to retrieve our other car and Tracy's. Given the amount they had drank already, I was sure it would be late morning before I needed to deal with them.

Once at the house we all went down the stairs to the basement and poured some more wine. I listened to them as they set to male bashing. I had had enough, so I wished Tracy a good night with a hug that lasted quite long, kissed Sandy goodnight and went to bed. I could hear the movie sounds drift up the stairs until I dosed off. I am not sure what woke me, but when I looked at the clock I had only been asleep for about 45 minutes. Sandy was not in bed and I could no longer hear the hear the movie. My curiosity ran wild. Unsure of what was happening I decided to go check.

I could hear dance music playing on the radio before I made it to the top of the stairs and then heard a nervous giggle waft through the open door to the basement. I had assumed they were making more drinks, but this giggle didn't fit. I quietly walked down the stairs to the basement and stuck my head around the corner. Tracy and Sandy were dancing. Each woman was in bare feet. It wasn't the girl dances you see at the clubs when the men won't dance. It was a slow, close, grinding type of dance. Tracy seemed to be leading and encouraging Sandy. I pulled my head back and decided to see what the hell else was happening. I went to the other end of the basement and hid behind the bar. From this particular vantage point I knew from experience that the girls wouldn't be able to see me. Somehow I doubted that they were concerned with my welfare at the moment. 😊

Sandy giggled again after Tracy reached up and kissed her on the lips. You taste yummy Tracy said. "C'mon Sandy, I dare you. Tom is asleep. It's just you and me. Give me a real kiss." Sandy was quite nervous but she parted her lips and kissed Tracy. Tracy's quick contact with her tongue caused Sandy to flinch in shock for a moment before the kiss became a mutually consenting and by the looks of it, mutually satisfying French kiss. My cock began to stir at the site and thought of my wife being seduced or tricked into her first lesbian encounter. Blessing my luck at having two beautiful women standing before me I watched intently. I never thought or asked if Sandy would go for something like this. I had just assumed that due to her conservative nature, she wouldn't be into it. But I was seriously turned on by what was happening. More nervous giggling and close dancing followed the kiss.

I saw that Tracy's dress had worked up to the bottom of her ass as she spun Sandy around. She was wearing a thong and her ass cheeks were on display. Man, what an ass it was. Tracy had come on to me during one of our parties at the house. I didn't act on it out of fear it would blow back on my relationship with Sandy. I did however often wonder what it would be like to get it on with her.

Tracy moved up closer to Sandy to continue their erotic dance. She put her hands on Sandy's waist and was fumbling around with something. Sandy put her hands on Tracy's and said "no, what are you doing" when it became apparent that Tracy was trying to undo her pants. They stopped dancing for a moment and Sandy separated from Tracy to get her glass. She drained the wine and poured some more. Sandy looked very nervous and perplexed. Tracy took a refill at the same time. I wondered if it was over. Would Sandy put a stop to this?

As they drank their wine, Tracy encouraged Sandy to drink up. Sandy seemed to be reluctant to down her full glass. But Tracy encouraged her with "drink, drink, drink" and Sandy emptied her glass again. My god, I had never seen her drink this much! With a smile on her face, Tracy grabbed both glasses and place them on the bar. She then walked back over to Sandy, embraced her and slipped her tongue into Sandy's mouth. Wow! Sandy seemed shocked but I think she enjoyed it. I saw her tongue meet Tracy's in a very erotic exchange.

Tracy's hands once again moved down to Sandy's pants and were again met with further resistance. This time however she didn't say anything to Tracy, she just held on to her hands as Tracy's tongue continued to ravage Sandy's mouth. Sandy moaned and I got harder! Tracy pulled her hands free of Sandy's and slowly moved them up her body. Damn was she going to rub Sandy's breasts? Yep, her hands reached Sandy's breasts. Sandy gasped, but didn't try to move Tracy's hands. Seductively Tracy rubbed Sandy's breasts round and round. Her fingers found Sandy's nipples and squeezed them soliciting a wild groan from Sandy.

Without her tongue leaving Sandy's mouth, Tracy once again reached down to Sandy's pants and I watched in amazement as Sandy didn't fight her this time. Quickly her pants were unbuttoned and hit the floor. Sandy's pink panties was exposed, my favorite. The girls kept dancing and kissing for several minutes as I watched in silence, wondering what would come next. Would Sandy allow this to go further? I hoped so. She was so drunk!

Tracy pulled her dress above her hips. The girls kissed and ground their pubic bones together. Tracy moved back slightly and in one quick motion pulled her dress over her shoulders and tossed it on the sofa. Sandy stood staring momentarily with a combination shock and quizzical look on her face. Tracy's magnificent tits were stuffed inside a lacy bra. I wondered if Sandy had ever seen them uncovered. I just hoped she would lose the bra and I would get to see those awesome orbs......and then I got my wish. Tracy starred right into Sandy's eyes, blew her a kiss, reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, dropping it onto the sofa. They were truly outstanding tits! Large areolas framed bright red large nipples that I just dreamed of getting my hands/lips on. Then her thong dropped to the floor. Fuck! Tracy was partially shaved with a little tuft of hair left on top. Her pussy lips were rid of hair and looked luscious. Damn she was naked in front of me. Oh how I had longed to see this! What would Sandy do?

Tracy blurted out "C'mon Sandy. Join me. It's just us girls." Sandy didn't respond as Tracy continued coaxing her to take off the rest of her clothes. "It's such a free feeling. Besides, Tom is deep into sleep, it won't bother him". Sandy just stood there in a sort of drunken daze, smiling but not doing anything. Tracy refilled the glasses with wine and gave Sandy hers. Tracy said cheers and downed the glass....encouraging Sandy to do the same. Sandy sipped hers for a moment and then drained the glass. Wow!

Damn, my innocent wife was being seduced by her best friend and a woman that I had fantasized about a number of times. What could be better? I just hoped that Sandy didn't sober up or got scared to proceed.

Tracy pulled Sandy tight to her body, restarting the erotic dance. Sandy seemed to be in a daze, with Tracy in complete control. Her hands rubbed Sandy's ass and stroked the sides of her boobs. Tracy's tongue once again invaded Sandy's mouth. Sandy's tongue responded, reaching out and dancing with Tracy's. It was very erotic! Suddenly, Tracy reached up and pulled Sandy's top off of her. Sandy didn't object or didn't have the capability to object at this point. Tracy spun Sandy around, grabbed her from behind, wrapping her hands around Sandy's waist and kissing her neck as the dance continued. Tracy kissed Sandy's neck again and again as her hands rubbed Sandy's tits from behind. I could hear Sandy's moans getting louder and more frequent. She was definitely turned on! It appeared Tracy had Sandy just where she wanted her. I couldn't wait for the next act!

They continued dancing with Tracy's enormous tits poking holes in Sandy's back and her hands roaming all over Sandy's body. Sandy's eyes were closed, her breathing deep and a smile on her face. Then Tracy pulled back and unsnapped Sandy's bra, dropping it lightly to the floor. She embraced Sandy once more, her hands wrapped around to grasp Sandy's tits as she moved to the music. Tracy pulled on Sandy's nipples, eliciting a sharp gasp from Sandy. She turned Sandy's face toward her and slipped her tongue into Sandy's mouth. Sandy's eyes were closed as she met Tracy's tongue with her own. Slowly Tracy slid her hands down until they reached Sandy's panties, grasping them and pulling them down to the floor. My wife was completely nude and I had a good idea what would come next. My anticipation was overwhelming. Damn I had a fantasy of watching two women for years, but never thought I would see my proper and shy wife being a participant.

I watched Tracy's neatly trimmed bush brush lightly across my wife's ass while they danced slowly. If there was any doubt left in Sandy's mind about what she was getting into it seemed to evaporate immediately when Tracy applied gentle pressure to Sandy's back with her tits, causing Sandy to lean forward and place her hands on the sofa. Tracy put her legs in between Sandy's and forced her legs apart. Sandy's legs parted, giving me a clear view of her shaved pussy. I could see her wetness from my vantage point. She was excited! Tracy put both her hands high on Sandy's thighs and was pushing the lips of my wife's pussy together with her thumbs and rubbing.

Sandy loved this. Her moans were frequent and loud. Tracy then slid down to her knees behind my wife all the while keeping just the slightest contact with her nipples to Sandy's skin. Tracy moved her hands around her thighs and with a little pressure made Sandy spread her thighs even further apart. I had been stroking my cock the whole time while watching my wife being seduced by this pretty vixen, but I nearly gave myself away when Tracy pushed her forehead up to Sandy's ass and began to tease her pussy with the tip of her tongue and her fingertips. I could just imagine the heat and wetness of Sandy's pussy as Tracy pushed her tongue further inside. It was clear Tracy had done this before as her tongue and fingers continued their assault.

I shot a load. dribbling down onto the floor in front of me and held my breath hoping to not be heard. I tried to calm my breathing while Sandy lay her tits down on the sofa, raised up on her tiptoes, and began to moan and quiver her pleasure at having Tracy lick and suck her pussy. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" came out of Sandy's mouth. I know she was now a slave to Tracy's tongue, only able to react to the pleasure. "So good" she kept saying until she couldn't say any more....she could only moan and gasp as Tracy's tongue found her erect clit. Sandy's orgasm came moments later as she humped her ass back onto Tracy's face. "Oh God" she screamed as her orgasm rocked her. Her body shook all over as Tracy's tongue continued to stroke her clit until it was over. Tracy stood up and lay her head down on Sandy's back and hugged her close while Sandy gasped and caught her breath.

"I'll understand if you want to stop." Tracy said. Sandy said nothing, just starring at Tracy in a daze. Tracy took the opportunity to spin Sandy around and kiss her with lips that were covered in Sandy's hot juices. The tongue that had been licking Sandy's pussy was now in her mouth. A familiar stirring began below my waist again. Taking charge, Tracy took Sandy's hand and led her around to the other side of the sofa. Embracing Sandy, she kissed her and pulled her down on top of her on the sofa as she laid on her back. They continued kissing as their bodies merged and Tracy's huge tits caressed Sandy's chest. Tracy guided Sandy's head down to her tits. Sandy seemed to resist but was reassured by Tracy. "It's okay honey, just let it happen" she said. Tracy grabbed one of her tits and eased Sandy's mouth to it. Sandy hesitantly opened her mouth and a nipple immediately filled it up. "That's it, suck my big titties" Tracy said. Sandy appeared to suck and then began to lick the nipple as Tracy groaned loudly. Dang I wanted to run over and suck on the other tit...maybe someday.

Sandy was really into it now, continuing to lick, suck and caress Tracy's tits. Then I heard Tracy softly ask Sandy "please lick my pussy". I wasn't sure Sandy would do it, but in her inebriated state anything was possible. Tracy spread her legs wide and asked Sandy again to lick her pussy. She didn't react. I was sure she wouldn't do it. Then Tracy pushed her shoulders downward. Sandy moved down and her face was quickly even with Tracy's pussy. Damn this was going to happen. My wife was going to eat pussy!!!!

Initially Sandy just stared at Tracy's pussy, then she timidly reached out to rub her fingers over the wet slit in front of her. "Oh that's good, please lick me" Tracy said again. Sandy stuck out her tongue and licked up the insides of Tracy's thighs. Tracy encouraged her until Sandy finally brought her tongue into contact with Tracy's clit. "Lick me, fuck its so good!" Tracy yelled. Tracy's breath came in gasps as she built toward a crescendo. Sandy enthusiastically licked her clit. Tracy reached down to grab Sandy's hand, brought it up to her pussy and inserted two of Sandy's fingers fully into her pussy. Tracy's moans became louder and louder. She pushed back against Sandy's fingers and tongue, shouting "yes, yes, yes". I shot a second load onto the floor as Sandy brought Tracy to a gasping orgasm.

I was looking for something to wipe two loads of cum off the floor when the ladies began to get up. Sandy was saying that she needed to wake me and let me know Tracy was spending the night so I wouldn't come downstairs in the morning wearing only boxers. I forgot about my mess, snuck as quickly as possible upstairs, and had just barely gotten laid down when Sandy came in. I jumped up to a sitting position as if I had been startled.

Sandy laughed and told me Tracy was staying the night. After going back down to get Tracy situation in the basement bedroom, Sandy finally came to bed. I didn't know what to say and thus chose the chicken shit answer and said nothing. Sandy reached across the bed and kissed me goodnight. The flavor on her lips was heavenly....so that's what Tracy tastes like.

I rose early and was surprised to see Tracy in the kitchen. She had already made coffee and was sipping on a cup when I came in. We exchanged pleasantries as I went about getting coffee and the morning paper trying not to let on that I knew what had happened. I took my usual seat at the breakfast counter and Tracy was saying she was in no hurry to get back to her vehicle as she took a seat at the counter. Sandy came into the kitchen and kissed me good morning. Then with a smile and a sparkle in her eye, hugged Tracy and wished her a good morning.

Later, I took the girls to get their cars. As I drove I wondered if they would do it again? Would get the nerve to ask if I can join? Should I? Fucking Tracy while she ate Sandy would be awesome!!! Damn, I like this new Sandy!