All Comments on 'My Wife Found My Chastity Cage'

by LemonSkater

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 2 months ago

Great begining, definitely needs more expanding to see how they both learn from the experience

pdw1234pdwpdw1234pdwabout 1 month ago

very nice beginning. I'm sure 1 week will only be the start :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

that man is very lucky plus he has some delicious eating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very hot !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love reading these stories of loving femdom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Little did she know that the cage came with three keys, and I'd hidden that third key very well. But for the time being I want to see how far she try to take this, and I really do love eating pussy. Hell I was only get to have sex with her 2-4 times a month before. So I'm figuring this may not be to bad, but I'll sure miss Masturbating everyday. If she make it to bad, like keep me locked more then 2 or 3 weeks at a time. I may have to use the third key an tell her I cut it off and Threw it away..

idoasshesaysidoasshesaysabout 1 month ago

I love when a women takes charge and the man has to wait for his rewards when she allows it

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 month ago

5/5! Amazing!!! The best description of a non-reluctant wife! The sentences between the two spouses are cheerful and sparkling, you are really very talented!

Don't stop this tale, the two characters are perfect and deserve more episodes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is the best story I have read on this site. It is so lovely the way the Wife takes charge elegantly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Please write a part two of the week and how it goes.

HarstHarst29 days ago

Fun, light-hearted, very cute, loved it. I hope there are more parts in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous