My Wife Found My Chastity Cage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "The longest was 3 days and 3 nights once but that was hard, er, it was tough. I've tried to do that again other times, but I usually can't make it for more then a whole day and/or night. Usually, it's just for part of a day or afternoon."

She says, "Weeeell, I think we can do better than that." And she looks up from my cage at me slyly. 

"Wait. What?" I stutter out.

"Ya. Don't worry though, we'll start small. Like I said, it's tucked away in a neat little package, safe, until I need it again. I think I'll be able to get by without it for longer than three days. Don't you?"

I just reply with a blank stare.

"I think I can get by without it for..." She pauses for a few seconds. She put her hand on her chin and looks up acting like she is in deep though thinking about. ".....For, at least a week." She continues. "Yeah. A week.....at least to start... with your help, I don't think that will be any problem for me." 

"For you?" I ask, getting nervous.

"Oh yes! Not using your cock will be a big sacrifice for me. I love this thing. But since I still have access to that veeery talented tongue of yours, there'll still be plenty of orgasms for me. I'm sure you'll be able to keep your lovely, sexy wife satisfied so I should be alright." She furrows her brows at me in mock concern. "Not so many orgasms for you though. Don't you worry my sweet hubby. I love you so much so you can share all of my orgasms. I promise I won't have without you so all of my orgasms we can have together."

She giggles as she explains to me. "Since I'll essentially be cumming for 2 now, we'll make sure I have at least double the amount of orgasms I would in a normal week. Since I love you so much, I promise, I won't cum at all without you. You can share all of my orgasms to make up for yours. It'll be so much fun!" She squeezes my cock and balls as she says this.

"And same goes for you too. No masturbating of any form. You are allowed to cum anytime if you're with me, if possible, but I imagine that'll be...kind of.....hard....or not exactly hard." She giggled. "And since I have the key, I know your cute little cock will still be nice and safe and tucked away waiting for me like a little gift at the end of the week.  A gift for me, you're so sweet." She giggled. 

"I think this week will be a lot of fun but in your case, it might be a big problem. Actually, in your case, with your big cock stuffed into this tiny cage, it'll be more like a small problem." She teased. "I intend to make it quite difficult for you."

"Oh no." I thought to myself.

"Speaking of your talented tongue I'm so excited I want to go again."

And without waiting for a reply, she just hopped right back on my mouth facing me so she could look down at my face and into my eyes as she started grinding right away telling me how great my tongue is and how much she loves how I lick her.

Then she just stops again and scoots back onto my chest and just looks down at me. I can feel her wet neatly trimmed bush on my chest. Her wet pussy just inches from my face. I look at it longingly. Just out of reach.  

She just sits there not saying a word looking at me. Finally, I look up at her and ask, "What?"

"Want to know a secret?" She asks.

"Sure." I reply a little confused. 

"I found that cage a few months ago in our closet by accident when I was cleaning. I've been waiting for you to tell me about your new toy ever since. I waited for a few weeks but then you never did.  So, I did a little research on the internet and figured out what it was and I couldn't wait to lock you up. So, I told myself, if I ever saw it again, I was going to take full advantage of the situation. You've kept it pretty well hidden up till now. Don't worry your cute little cock off though.  All this time has given me plenty of time to research and learn all about how to tease and torment you. I'll be your perfect key holder. This will be so much fun."  

I was just plain stunned. My jaw dropped, and I just stared at her, blown away by what she just said.

Before I had a chance to even say anything, without a word, she scooted right back up and slide her slick pussy back onto my wide, open mouth and said, "Your locked cock makes me so wet. Get that tongue to work. This is the beginning of a very long week for you. We're going to keep that tongue busy and that cage full all week. I'm not sure about you, but I know I am going to enjoy it immensely."

She grabs on to both sides of my head and starts riding face. I'm bulging in my cage as I start licking and think to myself, "Oh fuck! What did I get myself into?"

12