My Wife Fran's First Black Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lil_prik
lil_prik
94 Followers

My buddy came out of the bathroom and saw me and laughed. He told me to take it home and said that it was about time I showed some interest in women, he said he was beginning to worry about me. We left for the ball game and I took the book home with me.

I found most of the ads to be some what of a turn off and was about to put the magazine away when I came upon your ad. I was immediately attracted to yours because you just looked so beautiful.

The look on your face was absolutely fascinating and very captivating. I don't know if I can actually go through with it but if you do choose to be with me, I will at least try my best not to disappoint you. It has been over two years since I have had any type of sex and I must admit, I am getting those yearnings.

Perhaps this is the best way, for both of us, to have a physical relationship with out the emotional baggage that comes along with it. I don't really know.

I can be reached most evenings between the hours of 8-11 PM, I work to 5:00 PM and then go to the gym for a couple of hours afterwords. I really don't go any where else except to a ball game with Jeff (the owner of the magazine) a couple of times a year."

He then gave his phone number.' No photo though!

As I was reading, I noticed that Fran was reading the letter, over my shoulder, once again. I could see that she had that finger at her mouth again and I noticed that she was moving her legs apart and back together continuously. When I was done, she asked me what I thought,

I responded that he never mentioned anything about himself, physically. She responded that she didn't care, she wanted him.

Oh shit, I thought, just what I didn't want, a sympathy fuck. I could just see this guy. About 5'4" and a 4" cock. Crap. I asked her if she was sure and said just shook her head yes, still with the finger and the moving legs. I looked at the time and saw it was only 9:30 PM.

I asked Fran if we should call him and her eyes widened as she said "Already?? I don't know. Are you sure that you will be OK with this?" Again, yes I would be OK!!!!

I got the phone and dialed the number. A male with a very deep voice answered (well at least that was encouraging, of course it could be a little guy with a deep voice, sigh). I asked him if he was Jack and he replied that he was and I told him who I was and why I was calling.

There was a momentary silence at the other end and finally he expressed surprise that we had answered him. I asked him if he would like to speak to Frances and he said that he would.

I handed the phone to Fran and listened as she commenced to speak in a quite tone with an almost giddy overtone, kind of like a school girl talking to her dream date.

They spoke for a few minutes and then she gave me the phone. I asked Jack where we could meet and make arraignments. He mentioned a restaurant about and hour away from us and about half way between where we both lived. I told him that was fine and that I would meet him that Saturday morning. I asked him how I would know him. He kind of laughed and said that he would wear a yellow shirt. I was actually shaking as we said goodbye.

After I hung up Fran pulled me to her and once again with the "are you sure." We made love and this time she almost continuously kissed me passionately while telling me over and over how much she loved me. Another sleepless night. What were we getting our selves into?

Part 3

Saturday morning, 7:30 AM. Getting ready to leave the house for my 9:00 AM meeting with Jack. Fran was very nervous and started to get second thoughts.

I told her that we could call it off and she said "Maybe we should. You're disappointed aren't you?. No lets see what happens. I don't know, what do you think?"

I responded, "Whatever you want to do." She kind of giggled like a school girl again and said "I don't know what to do?"

I told her that I had to leave and said that I would be back in a few hours. She told me to be careful and away I went. My hour drive was very stressful as I my mind played all the possible scenarios over and over again.

Several times I almost turned around but I forged ahead until I arrived at the restaurants parking lot. It was exactly 9:00 Am and I was concerned that Jack may not have arrive.

I waited a minute and then decided to go in. My knees were shaking, my mouth was dry and my head was pounding as I walked to the restaurant.

When I stepped in, I found that there where a lot of people already there. I stood by the counter and scanned the room. I saw a person with a yellow shirt sitting in the booth near the back.

As I walked toward him I could see that he had a broad back. When I got to him I almost turned around because he surely wasn't Jack.

He noticed me and stood up and asked me if I was Richard.

I obviously appeared to be stunned because I just shook my head yes and extended my hand out to him. Standing before me was a caramel colored black man, who stood about my height and was obviously built like a proverbial brick shit house.

His hand completely engulfed mine and I have large hands. I noticed that his fingers were as thick as sausages. He had an incredible smile and his teeth were a bright white.

As he introduced himself I noticed that he had a very thick neck and his bone structure also was very thick. This was one put together male.

We talked for about an hour and he told me the story of his wife and daughter once again. I could see the pain in his eyes and hear it in his voice. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to go through with this and he replied that he did.

He stated that he had not had any form of sex, not even with himself, since the accident. All he did was go to work (he worked for the government) and then to the gym every night (which explained the neck.) He said he wanted to move on and that he wanted to be with a woman.

I asked him if his late wife was white and he shook his head no. He stated that he had only been with two females, one in high school and his wife and that both of them were black.

He asked me if him being black would be a problem with Fran and I replied that the subject of race never came up and I didn't think that it would be an issue. He remarked about how pretty Fran was.

We agreed that we would meet in that town (actually a small city) the following Friday evening if I could find a hotel room. Jack said that he would pay for everything and I told him not to worry about.

After we left the restaurant I got a phone book and found a listing for an Adult Hotel. I drove over to it just to make sure that it wasn't some sleazy dive and I was mildly surprised to find a very upscale property with a very nice night club/restaurant. I went to the front desk and booked two rooms (one for Jack as per his request) for the following Friday and Saturday.

When I got home Fran was all over with me with questions. "Did he show? Did he seem nice? What did he look like? Did you like him? What are we going to do? You guys didn't decide anything already, did you?"

Her eyes looked as large as saucers as I answered, "Yes he was there, and He seemed very nice. I guess he would be considered very good looking. He certainly has white teeth and he smiles a lot. He is about my size and yeah, I guess I do kind of like him. He seems like a real nice guy. He wants me to call him so he could speak to you once again before."

Her eyes got even wider at that and she said "Before? Before what?"

"I booked a room at a great place for next Friday and Saturday", I replied, "And he probably wanted to make sure that you were OK with everything I guess."

Fran stood in front of me with her jaw hanging open. Finally she said, "So soon?? Oh my God, I don't know. Two days? We don't have anyone to watch the kids. I don't believe this is happening?"

I told her that I could cancel everything if she wanted but that right at that moment I really, really had to go to the bathroom. I left in a hurry with her standing in the middle of the room.

I came out of the bathroom about 10 minutes later expecting to make the cancellation calls when Fran informed me that her mother was going to come over and stay at our house Friday through Sunday to be with the kids while we went away for a well deserved mini -- vacation.

Now it was my turn to stand there with my mouth open and speechless. I kind of muttered "great."

Later that evening I called Jack and put Fran on the phone. They spoke for about 20 minutes. From what I could hear most of it was small talk and about things in general. I did hear her respond that she was very nervous and she too didn't know if she could go through with it.

I held my breath the entire 20 minutes hoping that he would not mention that he was black. I kept going back to the Behind the Green Door movie and every time I would tease her about setting up that scene should reply "OK by me, but with a white guy!"

She finally handed me the phone and I gave Jack all the info on the hotel and the nights. He was somewhat surprised that I had reserved them for Friday and Saturday and I told him that was in case Friday was nerves and Saturday they cleared up. He agreed and we made arrangements to meet in the lounge at 7:30 PM that next Friday evening. I hung up and I found that my palms were sweating.

Fran just said, "I can't believe we just did this?" She wanted to fool around but I said that I was a little tired. Actually, I wanted her to be celibate for the next 6 days so that she would be on a razors edge so to speak.

Part 4

Friday evening. Fran had been getting more and more nervous as the week went on. She was practically begging me to fuck her, but as hard as it was, I kept putting her off with one silly excuse after another, I could tell she was getting hornier by the second.

The work week was a blur. Scenarios racing through my mind. The very real thought that Fran would take one look at Jack and run screaming from the lounge. Well anyway, too late now. Friday was here and I was on my way home from work. I walked through the door and found that my mother-in-law was already there and was in fact getting dinner for the kids.

Fran was coming down the stairs with a suit case and told her mother that we had better get going. I was really getting quite nervous and could feel my mouth going dry.

I thanked my mother-in-law for watching the kids on short notice and she just replied that it was nothing and she hoped we had a good time. She had no idea, how good it would be if it all came off.

Fran and I left and started our drive. It was about 10 minutes in when she started with the doubts. Each time I told her that I would turn around if I wanted.

Finally she said that we should just go and if things didn't work out, we could at least spend the two nights at he hotel. The rest of the ride was eerily silent. I could see that glazed look in her eyes as she leaned against the window staring out at the road ahead.

We arrived at the hotel at about 6:00 PM. We went to the desk and got the keys to our room. 69, what a strange coincidence!! When we got to our room and went in Fran went to the powder room while I walked into the bedroom (there were three rooms to this suite, a sitting room, the large bathroom area and a very large bedroom.)

There was no doubt what this hotel was about. The bed was a circular bed with circular pillows at the head board. There was a red satin sheet set on the bed and on three sides there were mirrored walls. Above the bed was a mirrored ceiling and a gas fireplace in the corner.

I noticed a row of switches by the beds headboard and I went over to see what they controlled. Each one had a small label under it. One controlled the fireplace. Another controlled the lights on the ceiling another, the stereo system and finally one simply said bed lights.

I turned that one on and found that all the walls had floodlights in them about bed level. When they were turned on the bed was completely bathed in a soft light. You could look directly into them from the bed and they were not harsh on the eyes.

I did notice that you could not see the chairs that were about 8 feet from the foot of the bed. In fact you could not see anything beyond the bed.

I quickly went over to where the chairs were and sat there. The sight was amazing. The entire bed was illuminated and you could look at every mirror and have an unobstructed view. Again this place was made for one thing and I hoped that would be what we used it for.

I turned off the bed lights before Fran came out of the powder room. When she came into the bedroom all she could say was "Wow." I showed her the fireplace and the stereo. She was really impressed. So far so good.

At 7:00 PM we went down to the lounge and ordered a couple of hamburgers. I asked Fran if she wanted a drink and she declined. Damn, I was hoping to get her loose before Jack got there.

While we sat and ate Fran said that she thought that Jack would not show. The music was playing and everyone was dancing. I know Fran wanted to dance but she had long ago gave up asking me, I just didn't dance.

At exactly 7:30 PM I saw Jack walk in. My heart stopped. It was Showtime. Jack spotted me and waved.

I waved back and Fran stiffened as she asked "Is he here?" She had her back to the entrance. I told her that he was and I could feel my pulse in my neck as he came over to the table.

He saluted me and said. "You must be Frances" Fran turned to greet him and kind of stuttered as she turned in her seat put her hand out.

"Uh yes, I am. Are you Jack?" He replied that he was and I asked him to sit down.

Fran shot me a quick angry look. Oh boy, here comes the shit hitting the fan.

Jack sat down and started small talk. He was continuously looking into Frances eyes while he talked, even when he talked to me.

I could see that she was loosening up a little. Jack asked Fran if she would like to dance and I wasn't really that surprised when she accepted, seeing how she loved to dance and her prospects of doing so with me, were non existent. It was quite a sight to see the two of them dancing.

I was also a little relieved to see a few other black and white couples on the floor (perhaps a few more adult rendezvous?) They were actually a stunning couple on that floor.

Fran had a red dress that really showed off her petite figure and Jack looked like he was poured into that suit he was wearing.

They danced several dances and Jack asked Fran and I if we wanted a drink.

Fran said that she would take another coke and I told him that I would have another rum and coke. He also ordered a plain coke. Crap. Neither of them were going to drink anything.

After they danced another slow dance together. They came back to the table and Jack said that he was, as he put it, very ready to proceed on with the evening. He found Fran to be stunning and extremely desirable and he felt that he was about to explode on the dance floor at any moment.

He told us that he would leave us alone to decide what we wanted to do and he then left.

I looked at Fran and she shot a dagger filled stare at me. She said, "You didn't tell me he was black!!"

I replied that I didn't think it mattered. I told her that I would tell Jack that we were sorry but we changed our minds. I told her that I would actually say that I couldn't go through with it.

Fran replied, "Wait a minute. He seems like a very nice guy and I do like the way he has treated me. If you are sure, I'll do him with my hands but he can't go all the way. I don't think I can go all the way with him." Crap again.

I agreed and when Jack returned to the table we made arrangements for him to come to our room in 30 minutes, this gave Fran time to take a bath and get ready. We shook and I could actually feel him trembling. I took that as a good sign.

We left for the room and all the way there Fran was saying "I can't believe I am going to do this." As we turned a corner, we saw a black gentleman knock on a door.

As we were passing the room, a white gentleman opened the door and the black guy stepped in. I turned to Fran and asked her, "and just what do you think that was." She just looked at me and gave kind of a nervous smile.

Part 5

We got back to our room and went inside. Fran took her small suitcase into the bathroom and I could hear her running her bath. I was getting extremely nervous at this time and beginning to have serious doubts.

I went into the bedroom and drew the curtains shut (the far wall, behind where the chairs were and facing the bed, there was a large series of windows the entire length of the wall).

I turned the stereo on and set the volume to low, the fireplace and then I turned on all the "special" lights. I turned all the other lights in the rooms off except for the dim hall light that adjoined the bathroom. The room looked extremely exotic and just heightened my anxieties to an even greater level.

About 25 minutes later I could hear Fran come out of the bathroom and as she turned the corner into the bedroom she stopped in her tracks at the sight before her. It was the first time she had seen the room in all its glory, so to speak. She kind of walked into the lights with her mouth agape, staring at the bed.

This was the first time that I got a glimpse of my wife's chosen outfit. She looked stunning. She had applied her makeup and was wear a floor length, sheer black robe. It appeared as though she also had a shear nightgown under it and as she walked into the light, I could faintly see her body through the material. My heart started pounding and I was getting a raging hard on to boot.

Fran finally located me and said "Oh my God. Are we really going to do this?"

I wanted to scream no but I was able to choke out the response, "Yes, unless you want to stop it?" Fran said she still didn't believe Jack would come to the room because he seemed so nervous.

Just as I was about to answer, there came a knock on the door. I looked at Fran and I could see that she had taken a deep breath and was holding it. I looked her in the eyes with an unspoken question.

After a second, she lifted her eyebrows, exhaled and simply shook her head, yes. As I walked toward the door, my legs feeling like jelly, I heard Fran softly say, "Remember, not all the way!" Ahhhhhhhh!

I opened the door and there stood Jack. He had taken off his suit and was in a short sleeve shirt and trousers. I shook his hands (damn they were huge) and let him in the room.

We walked into the bedroom and he stopped abruptly when he saw Fran standing by the bed. He told her that she was stunningly beautiful.

I could see him standing next to her with all that light bathing them. He really filled out that shirt. His arms were extremely muscular. He took Fran by the hand and began to dance to the music that was playing softly. I kind of stumbled back into the chair.

Fran asked me where I went to (she couldn't see me very well because of the lighting.) I told them both to just forget that I was here and be themselves. They went back to dancing, all the while seemingly staying in the lit part of the room.

They danced, about ten minutes or so, to the continuous tunes that played in the background, when Jack placed his hand under Fran's chin and raised it up towards his face.

They then kissed, softly at first and then more passionately. I could see by the way that their mouths were moving that they were swapping tongues.

My heart was racing about 100 MPH. Jack was softly feeling Fran's breasts, through her nightgown when Fran stepped back from him.

I thought that she was about to call a halt to everything, but instead she undid the tie and took the robe off and let it fall to the floor.

She did have a floor length black sheer nightgown on under the robe and you could now clearly see much more of her body through it. Oh boy!! Her very erect nipples were erotically visible.

lil_prik
lil_prik
94 Followers