My Wife Gets a Girl

Story Info
Unexpected encounter in the city fulfills my wife's fantasy.
1.3k words
4.26
26.4k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a mid-forties couple and were looking forward to getting out for the night, a rare chance to get away for some adult fun and try to relax after a hectic week. Caren had always flirted with the idea of a threesome or exploring her bisexual curiosities, but so far things were just a fantasy. She liked the taste of her own pussy and wondered how another woman might taste and how well she would do at licking her?

We got dressed and headed out for the evening. We decided to stay in a hotel downtown so we can drink and not worry about having to drive back home as it's not an inexpensive Lyft. The downtown area has great bars and music near the hotel, so it worked perfectly. Caren had high heels and a short skirt with crop-top tank top, tight enough that it showed off her amazing chest. Her nipples standout in this top which is my favorite part. We got plenty of attention from both men and women as we walked down the street and into our first bar.

We sat down for drinks and chatted while music played in the background. As the night went on, we started eyeing the two groups of people sitting near us. Two couples with the guys talking about football and the ladies talking about what the women were wearing. On the other side were two women doing shots. The band started playing a few songs the girls love to dance to and off they went. The drinks began to flow and Caren got a few of the football guys out on the dance floor. It was like a mosh pit out there with Caren right in the middle! She's quite an instigator when it comes to getting people to lighten up and enjoy themselves.

The two women beside us were just watching but that soon changed as Caren took them both out on the dance floor and got them smiling and getting their groove on! When they came back to cool off and get drinks they introduced themselves as Cindy and Valerie; Cindy was a young tall blonde beauty, with a great figure, wearing a very short black skirt that just hinted if the ass cheeks it was hiding. Her legs were amazing and long. Had on a halter which left very little to the imagination! while Valerie was our age with a curvy figure and very large breasts. Valerie was wearing a sun dress with a low cut 'V" that exposed some amazing cleavage!

The couples had to call it a night and were all hugging Caren thanking her for a fun evening, and that left us with Cindy and Valerie. The decision was made to move down the street to a small bar where Cindy used to work and see what the band there was like. At the new place, Cindy ran into a friend, who was tending bar there that night. She started talking with him and we could tell there was some sort of history there. Cindy spent most of her time at the bar and came by when we needed more drinks! The bar here was great and we were having fun, Caren dancing with both Valerie and I.

Caren told me that on the last couple trips to the bathroom that her and Valerie had been kissing and that this last time Valerie had managed to get a nipple in her mouth! Before they were interrupted. I couldn't believe this was happening so fast and that Caren was not freaking out? Her fantasies are one thing and they always make for amazing sex , but, she always brushed off actually trying to make it happen. She put my fingers in her pussy and she was incredibly wet and told me she took off her panties at the other bar! We invited both girls back to our hotel for a drink, but Cindy wanted to stay at the bar to wait for her friend to get off work and they would catch up. We all walked the short distance back to our hotel and once in our room, we relaxed and opened the balcony window, shut off the lights and opened a bottle of wine.

We all started chatting as we looked out to the other rooms in buildings across the street. In some we could see figures and laughed about what we thought each may be up to.

Valerie seemed to find ways to touch Caren as the night worn on. With some music playing softly in the back ground, both women felt the need to dance slowly together and they were getting themselves very excited.

We were out of wine so I had to go across the street to a liquor store to get a another bottle. While I was gone, this is what Caren said happened; girls sat talking and their bodies moving slowly closer together, they kept touching each other running their fingers over any exposed skin.

With the last glass of wine finished off Valerie had some dripping from her lip and Caren moved in to lick it off and they kissed. Caren immediately felt Valerie's hands wrap her up in an embrace as they continued the kiss. Valerie had Caren's shirt pressed up over her breasts and was playing with her nipples gently, more adoring than a man had ever touched them. Caren rubbed her chest on Valerie's, and Caren knew there were some very full breasts under that thin material. Caren pulled the straps on the dress and exposed the huge tits that she had been thinking about all evening!

As I entered the room, the girls had been busy having already pulled their tops down and I was greeted with some spectacular breasts being fondled and licked between kisses. As Valerie had her head deep into my wife's chest Caren caught me watching and nodded toward the chair in the corner to have a seat and enjoy the show!

As they came up for air I jumped up and opened the wine, re-poured the drinks and sat back in my quiet corner, just watching what would happen next. The skirt got tossed and the dress fell to the floor along with Valerie's thong! They played with each other's pussy so slow and teasing making it special for Caren's first encounter with a woman! "Mmmm" Caren said. Having stuck her finger in Valerie's pussy and tasted her juices.

My wife kissed her way down Valerie's body and spread her legs wide to get better access to her very first pussy! She dove in and licked Valerie's pussy like she was an ice cream cone and it had a very enthusiastic gasp come out of Valerie! I could tell my wife was enjoying having a girl to play with rather than trying to get Valerie to cum. Valerie had other ideas, she grabbed my wife's head and said. "You are amazing but enough teasing " With that she spread her pussy lips and held Caren's mouth right over her clit and yelled "keep licking it ..faster! ..faster!"

"iiieeee" she came and came with convulsions holding my wife's face against her until she shrieked "no more, no more, too sensitive!" She pulled Caren up to her lips and kissed her rolling around on the couch!

Valerie came up for air and looked at me and said: "You have been a really good boy and it takes a really great man to sit back and let his lady get her girl on" Valerie grabbed Caren's hand and led her to me and said "Give him a huge wet kiss" and as they walked to the bedroom I could taste Valerie's pussy on my lips. Valerie looked back at me and said "When you hear your wife cum, get naked and join us, we will both need some cock!"