All Comments on 'My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends Ch. 04'

by MySexyCurvesWife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot Fuck!

Hey Andy, I love this series and loved reading this next chapter, how you got to bang June, that sexy little lingerie sales chick! Man she sounds so hot and being about your age too, I really enjoyed how you were not only able to get to play with her hot little body and enjoy her steamy pussy, but how she loved it! She loved putting on the show for you and she loved how you made her cream her cunt twice! I really enjoy your writing and I can relate to your stories in many ways! Thanks again for another HOT Story, I can't wait for the next chapter, not knowing if it will be Sexy Yvonne or June getting her pussy pleased, thanks!

papagrizpapagrizabout 13 years ago
NICE STORY

I am not into the wife stories so hope you start writing more erotic stories. Enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I loved it!

Dude, that was freeking hot! I loved it! Had me going with all of your descriptions and adjectives about June, I have such a hot mental picture of that little hottie in my mind, so much it felt as though I was watching you fuck her and making me want to fuck her too! Picturing those perfect little tits and her round sexy ass! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your Sexy Wife too

June sounds so hot in this story, and that pic of your Latina wife in your profile, oh FUCK, Made me so hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like This Story!

The storyline is really fun to read....but here comes the but: The grammar is terrible and really stupid spelling mistakes...these mistakes take away from the pleasure of reading your story. Before submitting your stories get them proof read or do it yourself. Other than that keep up the good work!

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

Andy now you know how Vonny feels when she's riding Jeff.

It's the same difference as playing in the NFL and High School. I like that you found a teen bitch to phugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, he is not a cuckold as he just got some sweet young pussy. I wonder what his wife is going to think about this when he tells her?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

good story but doesn't fit with the cuckold hotwife theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I greatly enjoyed a story about a man who while sharing his wife, also enjoys nailing other women - especially a young hottie. This is much better than the usual wimp who can't perform sexually.

carvalho45carvalho45over 1 year ago

Reminds me when I met my 24 years younger wife & her Hot little tight pussy! She was 20 & hot to trot!

She is still a hot fuck 20 yr later!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous