All Comments on 'My Wife Got Rocked in Hawaii'

by Cuckvoyeurfan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Christ, not again. Can't any of these women understand what love entails in the way of self-restraint?

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

WOW. I wasn't surprised as you were already one of my favorite authors. Perfect in every way. I have fallen in love with Jen. Your bio doesn't indicate where you are from, but even tho these people lived in Cali, I noted the telling Brit use of the word 'sat' where an American would has said 'seated'. Keep 'em coming.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

AMAZING and super HOT story!!!!! Well done!!!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

This was fucking hot!

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Another February Sucks story in disguise.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I thought this was going to be another version of "February Sucks," instead it was "August Cucks."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
What the

How on earth is this a loving wife category story. I’m sorry but what I’m saying is that the story was worth more if it was in a different category. You had a choice of interracial category or voyeur/exhibition category and maybe a celebrity category story. Now if you had picked one of them category’s then this story would probably have taken off aka would have been great. But in the loving wife category all you have got going for this story is the fact you have got a wife in the story. If I broke down your story your best category would be the interracial category then you would have then noticed the difference. You would have more likes etc , . All you need to remember is check your work not everything has to go into the loving wife category because you used the word wife in it . But I’m not slamming your story just trying to help you make your story even better all it was is the fact that you used the wrong category ok .

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 1 year ago

Well written. It would be interesting to learn how they fair after this adventure.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x

I thought this was going to be another version of "February Sucks," instead it was "August Cucks."- How clever you are!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

definitely a hall pass situation. I would have done the same as Gary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unless this is a true story, I would question the integrity and wisdom of the author to use a real celebrity in a story like this.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

Great Story for 10 big stars! Yet all the asshole complainers want to not pic about which cat story shud be in. I bet they eat their own buggers. Loving wife cat is exactly for this story morons!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous