My Wife Got Rocked in Hawaii

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Dwayne had to let go so as to eat his food, and I noticed that Jen's breathing was settling somewhat, but I peeked at her lap and watched her thighs rubbing against each other, moving oh so slowly. When I looked across to Dwayne, he gave another wink.

While we ate the last few bites, Dwayne suggested, "I have a table waiting at the club next door, Gary. Do you think that we could go there so Jen can show off this lovely dress of hers?"

Jen's eyes grew wide, and she looked to me for approval. Her hand touched my thigh as she asked, "What do you think, Gary? Can we?" Things were getting all too real for me. I was about to witness my wife in a very revealing dress, dance with her heartthrob in front of probably dozens of people. I swallowed hard.

"Sure. We can't turn down Dwayne's hospitality, can we?" Dwayne gave me a confident look, and I caught him sneaking another glimpse at Jen's undies when she shuffled along the leather seat of the booth.

I followed just behind them as we made our way through a few back halls and to a rear door of a very noisy room. The reverberation of a Latino dance tune coming from the other side of the wall, was nothing compared to the sight as Dwayne opened the door. Neon lights and strobes flickered through what had to be a crowd of five hundred patrons; most of whom looked to be in their twenties.

A guy in a shirt emblazoned SECURITY led us to a table for three with a reserved sign on it. A single rose in a vase was the centerpiece, and we were met by a waitress in a tight, black miniskirt. Dwayne ordered Jack Daniels for three, and security obstructed those who recognized Dwayne before they could bother us.

When the drinks arrived, Dwayne held his up in a toast, "Here is to our adventure, Jen." We all shot back the whisky, and Dwayne signaled for another round, before standing up and asking, "Gary, may I dance with your wife?"

Jen broke into a wide grin and stood up before I could get out the words, "Go for it."

They were gone in an instant, with Dwayne's large hand cupping my wife's narrow waist where it flared into her rounded hip. They went straight to the DJ, and in the crazy noise of the crowd, Dwayne leaned in to the DJ's ear. The man nodded and began adjusting his equipment while Jen and Dwayne danced to the rigorous Latin beat. Jen lost all sense of timidity and moved her body in gyrations timed with the music. The Rock was all smiles and matched Jen's lithe movements; his eyes devoured her sensuous body as they danced. Jen's face was pure bliss as the crowd gave way to the couple in the middle of the dance floor.

Some people just watched while the two of them writhed, and Jen's face looked angelic as she admired the body of her dance partner. A few took pictures of them, and I realized that I had not yet taken a picture of Jen and Dwayne together and I knew she would want something to remember this evening with him. I would have to do that before we left. When the song ended, the next song up was more of a love ballad.

Dwayne took Jen's hand and his other hand reached around her slender waist, pulling her body into his. The two ground their bodies together; Jen's face buried into Dwayne's broad chest.

As they moved in circles, I saw his baby finger strum over the thin waistband of Jen's thong, through the thin layer of her dress. It traced its way along all three corners of the tiny triangle that joins the waistband to the single strand that glided its way deep between my wife's rounded globes. Jen held Dwayne close, as if she was in heaven, while he surrounded her in his arms. The song played on and it was obvious that he had won her over; she was putty in his hands.

When that song was over, Dwayne kissed Jen's hand, while many in the crowd applauded. Jen was turning red from all of the attention. As they approached, something drew my eye to Dwayne's crotch. It was the long, vertical, tumescent shape in the pleating of Dwayne's slacks. I felt my mouth drop when I recognized that Dwayne was responding to Jen's closeness as well. His pants were, from the crotch to just beneath his belt, unable to hide his excitement. I guessed that the enormous man was packing nearly eight inches of erection. I could barely believe my eyes.

As they approached our table, Dwayne sat down first, and before Jen could sit, he grasped her tiny waist in his thunderous hands and pulled her down on top of him. If Jen hadn't noticed while they danced, she definitely knew right then that Dwayne was fully aroused, and that she was the target of his excitement.

I stood immediately and pulled out my cell phone. I opened my camera app and said, "Smile, Jen!" The first picture showed my wife with a 'deer in the headlights' look, as Dwayne ground his cock into her bottom right there in front of me.

Dwayne leaned forward so their cheeks were touching, and he offered, "Show Gary what a good time you are having. Smile for me, Jen!" Then he grinned broadly and nestled into her.

Jen smiled as big as she ever has. I snapped a few more, and then said, "Stand up and show me that dress. Jen stood up and fixed the hem, which had ridden higher when she was sat. I was so pleased with myself as I made sure to include Dwayne's tented trousers in the frame. "Perfect!" I announced, and put my phone back in my pocket.

Dwayne's phone buzzed just as Jen sat down beside me, looking quite distressed. Dwayne looked at the screen and said, "I have to take this," and walked away into the throng of people to answer his call.

Jen put her hand on mine and said, "We have to stop, now."

"What?" I asked. "Why?"

"I can't do this to you, Gary. I love you."

"Can't do what, Jenny?"

"He is, I um," she offered, trying to put her feelings into words.

"You made him hard, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry."

"For making him as excited for you as you are for him?"

"But I feel like I am cheating on you." I saw a tear in her eye.

"Jen, you have experienced other guys before me, right?"

"Yeah..."

"And you never went back to any of them after you married me."

She stared at me, not knowing where I was going with my questions. "Of course not," replied Jen.

"Then, why would I think that you won't come back to me tonight. We have two great weeks in Hawaii, and a lifetime ahead of us. This is just one night, and it's your night. We will have thousands of nights together after this one."

Jen pulled her hand from mine and asked, "So you mean that this wouldn't change us?"

"It will change you if you don't live out the dream that Dwayne is offering you tonight. Just let it happen, Jen. I know that you love me."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dwayne returning to our table, but when he saw us still talking, he stopped at a nearby table and engaged the four people sat at it.

I stood up and kissed my wife and said, "I will be in our room, waiting for you when your evening ends, okay?"

Dwayne appeared next to me, and Jen mouthed to me, the words, "I love you."

"Dwayne, I think my beautiful wife would like more than just one dance with you. Can I leave her in your good hands? I'm pretty tired, but Jen is raring to go."

The handsome man placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "Gary, l will bring Jen back to you, personally, when we finish this adventure." Jen was an absolute blush, her idol being given the green light from her loving husband. I kissed my wife on the lips and said, "I love you, Jen. I will see you in a while, okay?" I walked away, never looking back, and felt as though I had just set a bird free and was going home to await its return.

It was just past midnight, and I was watching a late night talk show, when I heard whispers outside our room. I went to the door and looked through the peephole as my wife and Dwayne French kissed goodnight. I stepped to the side to allow Jen to finish their kiss, and heard the knock a few seconds later. I waited a bit and then checked the peephole while I unlatched the door. There stood my wife, giddy-faced, along with her escort.

Dwayne looked me in the eye, smiled broadly and offered, "Thank you for letting me dance with Jen."

"You are welcome, Dwayne. And, thank you for taking such good care of her. She looks radiant." He and I shook hands, and he turned toward the elevator. Jen was stepping inside, but would not take her eyes off of Dwayne until he disappeared down the hall. Then Jen reached her arms around my neck and kissed me full on the lips.

"Does The Rock dance well?" I teased.

Jen's eyes closed for an instant, and answered, "Oh, yes. He is a good dancer." We kissed again, much more passionately this time. "Shall we go to bed? I am exhausted."

"I need something first," I said. Jen looked inquisitively. "I've been waiting for this since you put that on," I said, eyeing her new dress from cleavage to hem. I turned Jen around at the door, and began to unzip her from the confines of the skintight outfit. I eased the fabric of one arm over Jen's shoulder, then the other, and tugged the hem from her wondrous hips until it fell to the floor. I released the catch of her bra and it too, joined her dress in a pile. My wife was wearing only that lovely white thong and a pair of stilettos. I placed one hand on the flat of her back and pushed Jen toward the door, where her fingers spread wide across the door panel as she leaned forward into it.

I dropped to my knees so I could enjoy my favorite part of our foreplay, and gently pulled her thong down. I savored the thin string as it pulled free of Jen's ample buttocks and before I released it to the floor, I noticed the gusset was coated in silvery goo. I let it go and plied Jen's cheeks wide so I could relish her puckered anus with my tongue. "Don't go too far down," she warned, "He made a mess down there."

"I see," I replied, feeling my cock growing more rigid in my pants. I gave the first upward sweep of my tongue over Jen's dark brown hole, and then made slow, sensuous circles over the tight opening, before firmly entering to lick the tight muscles. Jen was moaning, and both gobs of sperm and her own juices drizzled down her thighs as I ate my wife's sexy ass out.

"Enough," Jen begged, "I need your dick inside me again." I got up, and Jen took my hand and led me to our palatial bedroom. I lay on the bed and Jen snuggled into me. We didn't exchange words for a few seconds. Jen broke the silence.

"Gary, I have nothing to hide. You gave me the evening of my life. So, do you have any questions for me?

I thought for a moment, and then the most obvious one begged an answer. "Well, I think you already answered my first question," referring to whether they fucked or not. With Jen's tubes long since been tied, I had no worries about a surprise in nine months. And, I was fairly certain that a guy with the celebrity that Dwayne Johnson has, would not have engaged with someone if he weren't clean. I did have another burgeoning question though. "Jen, after you two danced, I saw what looked like Dwayne's arousal through his slacks. Is he really that big?"

Jen just looked up at me and nodded slowly. That wasn't enough for me.

"How big?" I dared.

"I'll show you."

Jen reached beneath the blankets and pulled them back, revealing my fully erect cock. Jen wrapped her hand around my shaft, and then placed her other hand above the first one, which covered more than my six inches of hardness. Then she said softly, "Both hands like this, and they didn't even make it to his knob."

It was as I had recalled from the club. "Eight inches?"

She nodded, "Probably more. And this thick, too." Her thumb and index finger made a circle that left at least a one-inch gap between them. Jen began to slowly stroke my rigid pole, and she added, "Any more questions?"

I looked down at her jacking me and saw that precum oozed down my shaft and dripped from her fingers.

I knew that Jen wanted to be able to say it out loud, so I did ask the question she made obvious earlier, "Did he...?"

"You wanted him to, didn't you?" she teased.

I nodded, "Only if you did."

Our eyes locked. Finally she said, "I did."

Jen whispered in my ear, "You're not going to need any lube tonight, Gary." My wife climbed up on my chest, her labia spilling his seed in tendrils, onto my throbbing cock.

"I need you inside me. Take me back, Gary." Jen took hold of my steel hard pole and guided it up and down her creamed labia. Her pussy actually made a farting sound when my cock easily slid inside her; I looked between us to witness globs of Dwayne's cock snot hang from Jen's labia as she worked my engorged shaft to its depth.

When her pussy lips mashed into my dark pubic curls, I looked up to see the look of bliss on Jen's face while she gyrated her hips in deliciously slow circles. My cock felt as if I had dipped it into a tub of hot yogurt; the engorged blood made me so rock hard it hurt to be that aroused.

When Jen raised her hips, I again peered between us, and saw my shaft emerge, encased in the milky mixture of their lovemaking. My wife knew exactly how high to travel so as not to have me fall from her pussy. Jen uttered, "He fucked me so deep," and then dropped down to take all of me in one quick thrust.

"Did he make you cum?"

Jen continued her pace and answered, "Twice. Once before and once during."

Those word stung, as in all of our years together, Jen has never orgasmed with me inside her, unless she used a toy or her fingers as well. My balls were roiling with my seed, needing to release my own wad of babies into Jen's womb. I ached as Jen continued a volley of up and down thrusts. She gazed into my eyes as my cock fully impaled her again and again. Jen said out loud, through her quickened, raspy breaths, "You're going to cum, aren't you?"

I knew I was but seconds from release, and for a heartbeat I pictured a caramel skinned baby emerge from my wife's pussy. That was enough for my balls to send the first onslaught of cum into the swollen vein of my cock, just as I uttered, "Oh, fuck, yes!" Jen felt it too - the splash of milky cum coating her cervix each time she landed hard on me. One hand slid between us, and Jen's slender fingers made furious circles over her clitoral nubbin. She needed to cum and knew I would need help to get her there.

I grabbed her hips and drove mine deeply into my wife, completing my climax, while I felt Jen's opening twitch tightly around me with each spasm of her own release.

Finally, we were sated. Our thrusts ebbed and my sweet wife fell on top of me; my arms brought her back into the safety of my caring embrace. We said nothing, and just allowed our heartbeats to lessen and our breaths to soften.

Jen told all of our friends and family about our flight and dinner with Dwayne Johnson in Hawaii, but she has never spoken again about her evening with The Rock. It is also true that we have never since missed seeing any of his movies without the rabid sex that follows.

12