All Comments on 'My Wife has a Secret'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy29745 months ago

Um no fuck that shit. It's simple let her know every time she's out getting strange so will you and see that reaction first

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur5 months ago

This made me laugh so much

GreyMatter46GreyMatter465 months ago

Another "5+". Very different. Thanks.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

I really wanted a btb ending after the setup (which I thought could have been great.) It had a lot promise for a shorter story but I'll view this as a humorous take on stereotypes.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban5 months ago

Let's call it out here... His wife was a drug addicted / street whore / porn actress / baby machine. She did some of the scummiest things a human being can possibly do. However, it was largely done before they were married. If she had been up front about it all before they were married - he would have at least had a choice. She never gave him the chance - which alone would be Strike #1. She continued making porn - having sex with men who weren't her husband - after they were married. Strike #2. And finally, her words: "As hard as you try to satisfy me, you have never really been able to fill me like a BBC." Strike #3. While this entire story is work of fiction... the most fictitious part of it all is that the husband would even consider remaining with this piece of human filth.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino5 months ago

That Jamal gets everywhere

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku5 months ago

Better to love and enjoy her and focus on pleasing her including letting her fuck any cock she wants.

PiusPaulPiusPaul5 months ago

Nice fantasy! Hopefully he will be able to accept that his wife is a BBC whore and porn star and support her in every way. Perhaps he will even learn to like his role as a cuckold and suggest she goes back to her old ways on a full time basis.

MartyMartiniMartyMartini2 months ago

This is completely fucked up!

HARDUP1957HARDUP1957about 1 month ago

4 stars, not impressed with the end. What happened after he got home, did he explained how his mind was opened and how they would work together to help both get what they needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...