All Comments on 'My Wife has Her First Black Lover'

by Smaller_guy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, it sounds like you know who deserves to get your wife. You can bet she does. Think about how exciting it will be to see him take control of her and watching her learn to love his blackcock. He can invite a friend over to meet her and get her used to multiple black men taking turns on her.

DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

He should be invited to watch them fuck the next time.

tomb72tomb72over 2 years ago

Great story well written Looking forward to hearing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's always good when a white woman gets some black cockl

TigersmanTigersmanover 2 years ago

Really good story. Well written and paced good. This deserves another chapter or three.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

HOT story!!!!! Well done!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. I can honestly say I know what it’s like to be taken by a black man. I am a middle-aged overweight white married woman. I’ve been married for 18 years. I guess you can say it’s been five years ago when I had my first black man. He is a client of a company I work for. It started out with a Lotta flirting and teasing. And then work this way to phone sex. Until it finally turned in to the most fabulous sex I ever had. We have fucked Several times since then once every couple months when he is in town. Yes it is true us heavyset women try a lot harder to please our man. So I have had sex in almost every position in every way possible with him and love it all. I love fucking him he really knows how to get me to do things he wants as far as sex goes. I have moved up a few positions in my company the last year or so. They are having me travel to visit clients now. I can’t wait till My company has me go on a business trip to see him for a couple days. The thought of being all his for a couple days has my pussy turning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, Been trying to get my wife to try a black cock but no luck so far. Maybe it will happen some day.

PulpNonFictionPulpNonFictionover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story. It is always nice to see another white wife go black! My wife has given it up for a few black guys during our marriage. I love licking their cum out of her snatch! We can't wait for the next chapter.

bart23233bart23233over 2 years ago

Good story. I've been trying to get my wife to fuck a black buddy of mine. No luck as yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excelente

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I remember my wife's first black lover, it seems like so long ago. Now she dates like 5 or 6 different black guys and brings me home her sloppy cum filled pussy to feast on. I have even watched two of them spit roast her and fuck her all night long cumming in her again and again in our own marital bed. She says she's hooked on black cock, and I am hooked on eating her freshly fucked twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would love my wife to take a black between her legs, she knows my fantasy, but teases me telling me that maybe She will,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This was ok story. but left us hanging, did she date the black guy more, did he get to impregnate her?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

i think every wife should experience a bbc at least once in her married life

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

it is a very kind and loving thing for a husband to let her enjoy the good things in life and allowing her to enjoy a bbc

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i think it is good for a wife to be able to enjoy a bbc like for a weekend every now and then

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

what the hell is wrong anymore shit she is your wife and be good to her and let her enjoy the good things on life and if that is a bbc then be loving to her and let her fuck if she wants a BBC then so be it help her out she is your wife and should want her happy and satisfied

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Includes just about everything you would expect from a mixed-sex relationship but actually sounds too good to be true. Yes, I got wet reading it but I did not really believe it!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love for my wife to have a black stud fuck her. Maybe one day

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous