My Wife Helps out a Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
The next part of our continuing adventure is a threesome!
3k words
4.28
38.9k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: If you read my first story and didn't like it, dont bother reading this one. It contains the same theme. Also, if you have nothing constructive to say in a review, dont bother leaving one. It will be ignored.

But, since most readers seemed to be interested in the first part of our story, I'll continue on. There are no texts to remind me of exactly what happened so it won't be as detailed as my first story, but it will be accurate to the best of my recollection and based on what Jim and my wife have told me.

After their "date", it took me a few days to come to terms with everything that happened. She had said she really only went into it to satisfy my fantasy, but she knew my fantasy was to be there, to be a part of it. In my mind, I only agreed to them meeting alone while I was working because he was a friend of mine and I wanted them to get to know each other better. We knew about his dismal sex life and I wanted to help him if I could. My wife liked him and felt bad for him too.

I thought it would be a good idea for them to spend some time together alone to get to know each other and get comfortable with each other and if, by chance, he got to experience one of the blow jobs that I'd been bragging to him about, I'd be ok with that. I thought the chances were about 50/50 he'd get his dick sucked, but I was shocked when I found out that it went much further than what I'd expected and I was disappointed that I wasn't there to be a part of, or at least witness it. I was never really angry because they were both happy about the way things turned out. In fact, I eventually decided that I was happy for them and I just let it go.

The three of us agreed that this wasn't just a "once and done" kind of thing, but scheduling was still an issue. We continued to message each other all the time and got along well. Eventually we were able to set up another "meet".

Jim arrived at our house mid-morning and met me in the man cave (the same place as their first "date"). The door was open so he knocked on the door frame and then walked in. The first thing Jim saw was the massage table I had set up in the middle of the room. Tammie loves getting massages and I love the excuse to get my hands on her naked body, so buying a massage table a few years ago was a no-brainer. Since then, that table has been the best sex toy we've ever bought!

I was sitting in my favorite easy chair...the same one they christened the last time they got together...but I got up to shake his hand and welcome him. I offered him a beer and then we bull-shitted for a short time. I had told him that Tammie was in the house but that she should join us soon and sure enough, she walked into the man cave holding a soda.

"Is this club for men only or are women allowed?" She was wearing a t-shirt (no bra) and tight blue-jeans.

"Only beautiful and sexy women like you are allowed in, so come join us", Jim answered.

She went to Jim and gave him a big hug and kiss and then commented on the table saying, "I hope that table is set up for my benefit!" She was smiling and winked at me as she said it.

The three of us sat and visited for a while, laughing and joking with each other until my wife said, "I think I'm ready for a massage!" She stood up, turned her back to us and pulled her shirt over her head. Then, because her jeans were quite tight, she unbuttoned and unzipped them, but she left them on.

She flashed us a little side boob as she did this and as she climbed onto the massage table we could both see her breasts hanging down, her nipples grazing the white fitted sheet as she laid down on her stomach. Jim and I stood up and went to the side of the table, Jim on the left and me on the right. Now that she was laying down, her breasts were effectively hidden again. Tammie flipped her long hair out of the way and Jim and I began the massage.

Jim mimicked what I was doing since I knew what my wife liked. I took one side of her back and he took the other. We started at her neck and shoulders and worked our way down to the small of her back. Tammie was groaning as our hands kneaded her naked flesh. Jim's hands followed mine down to the waistband of her jeans and dipped inside it, massaging the top of her bum. That action pushed her jeans and panties down just a bit.

Tammie informed us that it wasn't fair that she was the only one in the room that was half naked, so I stood back and started undressing. Jim followed suit and soon we were both stripped down to our boxer briefs. I couldn't see if Jim had a hard-on because my wife's body was blocking the view, but I knew I was more than half hard Just from touching her and watching Jim do the same.

I went to the foot of the table and began pulling Tammie's jeans down her legs and off. Jim watched but he stayed at her side, massaging her lower back. As I pulled Tammie's jeans off, they dragged her panties down and they came to rest about halfway down her thighs, exposing her ass to us. I left them where they were and started massaging her feet and legs while I enjoyed the view up her legs to her ass and the Promised Land.

I was surprised that Jim stayed where he was instead of coming down to enjoy the view I was getting, but instead, he remained there and massaged her back and the top of her ass cheeks. After a few minutes of massaging and squeezing her legs, I had worked my way up past her panties and up to the bottom of her ass. I wanted a better view so I began massaging her ass.

Tammie loves having her bum massaged so I took the time to do it well. With a cheek in each hand, I squeezed and kneaded them. I started squeezing them together and then pulling them apart to expose her ass hole and moist pussy lips. I looked up to see if Jim was watching and saw that he had his eyes closed!

I thought "What the fuck?" and leaned over to his side and found the reason why...

Tammie had moved the waistband of his briefs down and under his "package" and was lightly stroking his shaft! No wonder he hadn't moved! She continued for some minutes rolling his balls in her hand and stroking his shaft until he couldn't stand it anymore. He finally pulled away from her grasp and took my place at the foot of the table.

I moved away to make room for him and stood at my side of the table while he began to massage her thighs and play with her ass. I knew the view he was already getting but I watched as he grabbed her panties and slid them the rest of the way down and off. Then he spread her legs apart as far as the narrow massage table would allow and began again.

Standing on my side of the table, I was massaging her back when I felt her hand searching for the bulge in my briefs. When she found it, she grasped it, squeezed and then began rubbing on it. I imagined that it was the same thing she did for Jim. Then her hand traveled up and then inside my waistband and fished my hard cock out. She stroked it a few times and then went back in for my sack and pulled it out too. She played as I massaged her back and watched Jim massage her butt. He was doing the same thing that I had...squeezing and then separating her ass cheeks, fingers diving into the crease to lightly caress her asshole and pussy lips.

Tammie always knows when I'm on the very edge of cumming and I was getting close so she backed off. Then she closed her legs and asked Jim to work on her shoulders and neck. Jim obliged and walked to the head of the table. Tammie watched and laughed when she saw his hard cock bouncing around as he walked.

As he reached for her shoulders and began rubbing them, his cock was right there in Tammie's face. My wife just opened her mouth wide and sucked him in. While he tried to work, she was working her magic on his cock. I watched as she sucked on him, making him groan. I knew well what he was feeling and I was happy for him and yet a bit envious of him at the same time!

He eventually gave up on the massage and just held her face and tried to hold her hair out of the way. I moved up and took over the shoulder and neck massage but Tammie called me off. She grabbed my shaft and pulled me to stand beside Jim. She pulled off of Jim and began sucking on me. In no time at all, she had my balls boiling. She raised up on her elbows and after shucking both of our boxers off, she grasped both of our cock in her hands. She began sucking on our cocks, one at a time and then both together. She couldn't get both of them in her mouth at the same time so she just held them together and sucked, licked and kissed them both at the same time. Jim reached under her arm and began to play with the breast on his side. I grabbed the other and began kneading it and teasing the nipple. I imagine Jim was doing the same thing because Tammie was groaning around the cocks in her mouth.

When she thought we'd had enough, she pulled away from both of us and rolled over. I immediately went to one side of the table while Jim went to the other and we began massaging her front side, concentrating on her breasts of course! While one hand made a half-hearted attempt at a legitimate massage, our other hand went straight to her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing her nipples. I watched as Jim kneaded the one in his hand and pulled on the nipple with his fingertips. It was a very erotic sight watching someone else playing with my wife's breast and making her nipple as hard as a nail! After watching for a few minutes, I bent down and my mouth found the nipple I had been playing with. I drew it into my mouth and lightly ran my tongue over and around it.

Tammie was groaning louder and louder. I sensed Jim was doing the same thing as me, so I looked up briefly to see the top of his head near mine. He was sucking on her other nipple. Tammie was having both her nipples sucked on at the same time which seemed to be driving her crazy. For a short time, I thought she was going to orgasm just from the nipple play (which she has done lots of times before...) but I decided to help her out anyway. I traced my free hand down her side and over her hip and when I got to her pussy, I found Jim's hand was already there!

He had her pussy mound covered with his palm and his fingers were reaching down to her slit. He had his middle two fingers curled inward and buried deep inside her. He was using his palm to add pressure to her clit as he lightly rocked his hand back and forth. Unfortunately for my wife, when Jim felt my hand touch his, he disengaged and moved away. I don't know if he thought I was upset that I'd caught him or if he was just being subservient (I never have asked), but he got his reward when he moved back up by the head of the table and Tammie began sucking on him again.

I reached my hand down and found that her pussy was soaking wet and slick with her juices. I decided to climb up on the table and I got between her thighs. My intention was to rub my cock up and down her wet pussy lips because I know she loves that and that's what I did. I began to "ride the rails" as I watched her suck Jim's dick.

With Jim's cock in her mouth, Tammie looked up at me with a look that I know very well. It was the "just fuck me already!" look. At the same time, she tilted her hips and I slid right inside of her to the hilt!

Her pussy had drooled juices all over my cock so it slid in effortlessly. I paused for effect with the head of my dick resting against her womb and watched her reaction. She just looked at me until her eyes rolled back in her head and then she started bucking her hips.

I figured I'd teased her enough, so I started fucking her hard and fast. I pulled out and then slammed it home again over and over. I used the full length of my cock, driving it in and out of her pussy as she writhed and slid under me. She tried to continue sucking Jim's cock and had the full length of it in her mouth for a short time but it was no use. She pulled it out, grasped it in her hand and started stroking it as fast as she could. It looked painful to me but Jim wasn't complaining, lol!

I wanted to make her cum and then stop before I did, but once again my intentions couldn't handle the reality of the situation. The sight before me, coupled with the sensations in my groin, outweighed my plan. I could feel my balls slapping against Tammie's asshole and her hot, wet pussy was gripping my cock like a warm, wet velvet glove and before I knew it, I was headed over the top and there was no looking back.

I shot my load deep inside her at least 7 or 8 times and even then, when I stopped pumping and rested deep inside her, I kept shuddering and my cock kept spasming long after my balls were empty.

When I was finally through, I pulled myself out and got off the table. Tammie had let go of Jim's cock and he came to stand beside me, watching my load drip out of her pussy. I walked to the head of the table to kiss my wife but I never got the chance. She sucked my cock into her mouth and I watched as she sucked it clean.

While watching her suck on me in that erotically charged atmosphere, it still amazed me how much I love my wife, especially at that moment. Tammie quit sucking and something in her facial expression drew my attention back and I watched as Tammie was drawn down to the foot of the table.

Jim was holding onto Tammie's thighs and pulling her to the bottom of the table. When he had the bottom of her ass cheeks at the foot of the table, he threw her legs over his shoulders, lined up his cock with her pussy and entered her slowly, obviously savoring every inch of her silky depth. As he started stroking his cock in and out of her pussy, I held her face in my hands, realigned myself with her mouth and she willingly opened her mouth and took me in.

I began fucking her mouth as Jim fucked her pussy and timed our thrusts so that no one missed out on the rhythm. I'm not too proud to say that I was happy to see that Jim didn't last any longer in my wife's pussy than I did. I watched him spasm at the same time that Tammie did and he quickly stopped thrusting his hips. A short rest and then he pulled out.

My wife wasn't in a comfortable position so Jim and I helped her scoot back up on the table. I quickly gave her a towel to catch the flood of sperm that was flowing out from between her pussy lips and pooling under her ass on the massage table. She mopped up the mess as well as she could until it stopped flowing and then got up and wrapped another towel around herself.

Jim cleaned himself up with a towel and warm water that my wife supplied him. He commented on the time and said that he really had to get going to make it home on time and he left soon after, but not before thanking us and asking us if we were ok. We assured him that we were fine and that we'd both be in touch. Then he headed home.

In the time since that day, nothing has changed for any of us except that a family medical issue has forced Tammie and I to move even further away from where Jim lives, making scheduling times to meet even more daunting... but not impossible.

Next, Part 3...after much planning and false starts, Tammie and Jim are finally going to meet again at a hotel!

Hopefully, I'll get that story to you soon!

END