My Wife, His Property Ch. 04

Story Info
The belated birthday present.
10.6k words
4.58
35.4k
62

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixel07
Pixel07
342 Followers

Ch.04 Another Man

Since that night we called the dildo Alex, after the black guy Olivia was dancing with, in the club. Occasionally, we use it during sex and played role-playing games. As a result, the dildo helped Olivia a lot to get used to the Hotwife lifestyle. Looking back, I must say that if I hadn't bought the dildo, Olivia would never have become my Hotwife.

Of course, we didn't use Alex every time we had sex, but rather once or twice a month. Slowly but surely, Olivia's Hotwife transformation was progressing. But it wasn't just Olivia's mentality that changed through this transformation, but her body as well. Every time we used Alex, it was easier to put him inside her and every time, the dildo slid deeper into her than the time before.

Don't get me wrong, she still wasn't a trained BBC slut, but she wasn't a beginner either.

Unfortunately, the effect of the dildo also had its negative sides. Olivia moaned louder and stronger each time we used Alex, but every time we didn't use the dildo, I noticed that it was getting harder and harder to get her to an orgasm with my cock. I often had to use my fingers or my mouth to make her cum. But yeah, how do you say it again? Once you go black, you never go back, I guess...

But still, Olivia was in the 'fear' phase of her Hotwife transformation. She knew that the thought of seeing her with another man turned me on, and she also knew that the dildo brought her to sexual ecstasy. But it wasn't the dildo that frightened her, after all, it was just a piece of silicone. What scared her was that she knew that at some point, instead of the dildo, there will be a black man in our life... and she didn't know what to expect and how it would affect us as a couple...

After the night, Olivia came up with other criteria that the bull had to meet. First, she wanted the bull to be older, at least 30 years old. She justified this by saying that, she believed, that an older bull would probably be much more mature than a young bull and would handle the hotwife lifestyle better. She also trusted an older bull more to keep everything a secret, which was another reason for this criterion.

Secondly, she didn't want a bull for a one-night stand, but for a longer period. This, she justified this by saying that although she respects my fantasy and does it out of love for me, she still wants to keep her body count as low as possible. Additionally, it's easier to keep things secret.

So, I started looking for a suitable partner for her. However, finding a suitable black bull in Germany is not easy. One reason for this is that we tend to have a lot fewer black people here than in France or America, for example.

I searched in various portals, but unfortunately there was always something that bothered us about the person, which is why we kept looking for a bull.

But then I got lucky...

Two months later, lea told Olivia that she would be working fewer hours a week from now on. For this reason, she got a new personal trainer.

When I got home from work, she mentioned it during dinner. I thought nothing of it at all, but when I asked her if she already knew who the new coach will be, she answered that while she had never spoken to him, but she had seen him at the gym before. It was an older black guy named Jerome.

Driven by my fantasy, you know exactly what I was thinking when I heard that...

But Olivia didn't think like i in the first place. She didn't see in Jerome a potential bull. The reason was obvious. Jerome was missing one of the most important criteria that Olivia asked of a bull.

She always wanted the person to live further away. This reduced the risk of someone finding out about the Hotwife lifestyle. But Jerome, he was actually a bit well known in our area and lived just a few blocks away. In addition, he also has an Instagram account with around 10,000 followers, where he regularly posts training tips and other videos.

When I took a closer look at his account, I also understood why he was so popular on social media. Jerome had a superb body, cause he was tall, athletic, muscular and good-looking.

Since my internet search for a potential bull was a complete failure, I knew that Jerome was a perfect opportunity. But I also knew that it would be difficult to convince Olivia of my idea, because Jerome didn't meet all her terms.

So, I waited a few weeks and let Olivia get to know Jerome first. I wanted to see if she liked him at all before I suggested him as a potential bull. I gave no sign, but inside I exploded with excitement. When Olivia was working on weekends and I was home alone, I would watch interracial training porn and imagine that there weren't two random porn actors, but rather Olivia and Jerome. Of course, I knew that Olivia wouldn't cheat on me without my permission, but the thought still turned me on extremely.

Finally, after 5 weeks or so, the day came when I told her about my idea with Jerome. She was packing her sports bag because she wanted to go to the gym soon when we started a little small talk.

In the middle of the conversation, I asked her if she was happy with her new trainer, and she replied that he is training her harder than lea trained her, but she liked that, because she noticed a bigger improvement from it. She also shared that he is always quite nice to her and that she liked him as a person.

Olivia liked Jerome. That was exactly what I had been hoping for the last few weeks. So, when I heard her words, I said to her,

"Darling, I need to talk to you."

Olivia looked at me and replied, confused,

"Why did you suddenly become so serious, Ben? Something happened?"

I walked over to her, hugged her and gave her a kiss to reassure her that everything was fine. Then I answered,

"No, not at all. I just... it's just difficult to find a suitable bull and that's why.... that's why I think Jerome would be a good option."

Olivia looked at the floor and said nothing. So, I added quickly,

"it's only a suggestion, nothing more."

She exhaled deeply and then she answered,

"Ben, listen... you know what we discussed."

"Yes, I know." I confirmed, then she continued.

"Good, then you know what I don't like about your suggestion."

"Yes, I know darling. I know Jerome doesn't meet all the terms. He's too well known, he doesn't live far enough from us, and he's not a stranger either, as you wished. But let me explain to you why I still suggest him, even though I know that it doesn't match your ideal."

She folded her arms and replied,

"Fine, explain yourself."

It took me a moment to put my thoughts into words, but eventually I said,

"Look, darling, you know that the search for a suitable bull on the internet doesn't go well. It's hard to find someone... I mean, how can we even trust a stranger on the internet? I know we set these criteria to be cautious. They are meant to protect us and our privacy, right?

She nodded and I continued,

"I know you want the person to be a stranger for our safety, but should we trust a stranger? Is this really going to be safer for us? Jerome might not meet all the terms, yes, but from what you've told me about him, he's quite a decent guy. What do you think, can we trust him?" I asked her.

Olivia covered her face with her hands and thought for a moment before answering,

"I don't know, Ben, I never thought of Jerome that way, sexually of course.... we don't even know if he wants to sleep with me."

Olivia was a beautiful woman. Every time we were out in public, I noticed how she drew the eyes of other men. Rightly so. To me, she was the epitome of beauty. I couldn't imagine that a man would turn down the opportunity to have sex with her. That's why I said to her,

"How about you tease him a bit during training today."

She gave a short sarcastic laugh before she replied,

"Like it's that easy. Ben, he's a professional, he won't let a little 'booty shake' distract him."

I walked up to her and held her hands as I looked at her and said,

"Darling, all I want from you is to tease him a little, nothing more. Based on his reaction, we will see if he is interested in you at all or not. So what do you say, do you do this for me?"

She took her time to answer, but then she finally answered,

"Ben, I.... I... maybe... I'll think about it, but I can't promise you anything."

We chatted briefly, but then at some point we kissed goodbye, and Olivia went on her way to the gym.

At first, I had the feeling that I had achieved nothing with the talk. I mean, I couldn't expect anything else, could I? From the start, I knew that she wouldn't be thrilled with my suggestion, and her response confirmed it.

But when she came back from training, I saw immediately that something was on her mind. Without taking off her shoes, she walked into the living room and gave me this weird look.

"Are you alright, Liv?" I asked her confused.

She sat down next to me on the couch first before answering,

"You were right..."

I knew what she was hinting at, but just to be sure, I double-checked and asked,

"With what?"

Annoyed Olivia answered,

"Oh, you know exactly what you were right about. With Jerome, of course..."

"So, you teased him" I replied curiously.

"No, not really... we didn't train together today, because we made an appointment to train the day after tomorrow."

"If you haven't exercised, what happened then? Why are you so upset, sweetheart?" I asked curiously.

"Well.... while doing squats, I noticed Jerome. He was a little further away, but he noticed me too, and we greeted each other from afar. Jerome was in the middle of training with another woman, showing her a new exercise."

She paused for a moment and took a deep breath. Then she resumed,

"You know, Ben, when I'm working out, I'm totally focused on myself and my body. I always like to train in front of a mirror and pay attention to my posture and that I am doing the exercise correctly. Jerome gave me advice with the mirror.

Anyway, I always focus on myself during an exercise, but because of our conversation earlier, I had to think of Jerome. So, I looked in the mirror and noticed he was checking out my ass from a distance."

She finished and looked at me, looking for an answer, so I replied,

"Look, Liv, you have to understand that you are a beautiful woman. Of course, you attract the eyes of many men, there is nothing you can do about it. I believe..."

But she didn't let me finish my sentence. Instead, she interrupted me and said,

"Yes, I understand, Ben. Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad or anything either. I just wonder how I didn't notice it before. I'm probably always so focused on training that I didn't even notice."

We both sat silently for a moment, but then I finally asked, whose answer I could hardly wait for.

"Liv, can you imagine having something with him?"

She looked me in the eye for a moment, but then she looked at the ceiling and answered,

"Ben, I... I've thought about it, and I think you're right. It would be better if the bull is someone we know, as we don't know if we can trust a complete stranger. I like Jerome and we get along well. But he's still pretty well known in our area, which is a risk for us."

This time, I interrupted her and said,

"Yes, but if it's really supposed to be someone we know, then unfortunately we don't have other options. I mean, you know how rare black guys are in our area. It's a wonder your trainer happens to be black. I think that's a sign that he's destined to be your bull, darling."

I expected an answer from her, but she sat quietly and thought it all over. That's why I asked her,

"Liv, if you are not happy with my suggestion, then you don't have to do it. I know it might be my sex fantasy, but I want us to do it together as a couple and I don't want to rush anything either... but will you tease Jerome the next time you train together?"

She took her time to answer, but finally she replied,

"I will, Ben."

****************************************

****************************************

And so began the time, where Olivia would tease Jerome during their training sessions. She was shy at the beginning, but after each training she dared herself more and more. Firstly, she made sure to present her ass to him while exercising, but after some time, she started to tease him verbally as well. It started with small compliments. Small compliments turned into dirty jokes, and dirty jokes made the two talk about sex from time to time.

I knew about everything, of course, because Olivia always told me after each training session what happened. After that, we always had great sex, and if I was lucky, she allowed me to use Alex as well. Afterward, I would give her tips on what to say next time, and sometimes I would also give her a little challenge, like exercising out without panties, for example.

Jerome, on the other hand, completely fell for the teasing. He knew full well that Olivia was in a relationship with me, because she had mentioned it to him several times before she even started teasing him. Still, he didn't care and teased her as well. Why would he care? Olivia is a gorgeous woman who attracts the attention of every man, including his.

Also, Olivia let me know how he was teasing her in detail. She told me, that on days when they didn't have an appointment to train, he often approached her and offered to train with her, or they would just chat. In doing so, he often tried to steer the conversation in a sexual direction. Jerome also used the excuse, that she performed an exercise incorrectly, just to have an opportunity to get closer and touch her.

She knew, of course, that it was all part of his game. Especially, because she has done a lot of those exercises with him before, and he always said, that she does everything correctly.

One story in particular turned me on. I gave Olivia once as a challenge to work out without a bra. When she came home, she told me that Jerome must have got a giant dick because when he noticed that she was working out braless, a big bulge formed in his pants. And he wasn't even fully aroused...

I noticed that Olivia was enjoying the whole thing too, but she wasn't enjoying it because she was seducing another man, but rather because she saw how much the whole thing aroused me. Back then, the whole Hotwife thing was just my fantasy, and not yet Olivia's.

And so the days passed, until about four weeks later after Olivia started the teasing, the day came when it happened. To be honest, I didn't think at the time that the two would go that far. I've already thought about how we should deal with the whole thing between Olivia and Jerome next and what steps we should take, to bring the two even closer. But the two got ahead of me...

It was a Saturday evening, and I was home alone. Olivia worked in the café until 8pm, so she didn't get to training until around 9pm. I knew that the two of them had an appointment for training again today and could hardly wait until Olivia comes home so that we have our hot sex, where she tells me everything that happened between her and Jerome in the gym.

Normally, all the trainers in the gym work until 8pm. Then they call it a day and go home. Since the fitness studio is open 24/7, a security guard comes around 8pm to check the entrance overnight.

But Jerome didn't want to miss the opportunity to train with Olivia. Actually, she wanted to cancel the training for today, because the two had an appointment for 3 p.m., but Olivia's boss called her spontaneously to say that one of the employees was sick and asked her if she could step in. but Jerome told her, that he would like to stay at work a little longer, so that after her work they both still train together.

So as they were training, I was at home and couldn't wait for her to come home. I was very horny and all I could think about was the two of them probably teasing each other right now.

Out of excitement, I picked out a porn where a white woman fucked her black trainer, and started jerking off, while I was waiting for Olivia to come home.

Right in the middle of porn, about a little before 10pm, I noticed how I got several messages on my phone. I didn't want to look at first, but as more and more messages came in, I got curious and checked my phone. It was Olivia.

(O = Olivia / B = Ben)

O: Darling?

Are you there?

Hello

B

E

N

?

B: yeah, what's the matter, is everything alright, babe?

O: Yes, I just don't have much time to explain all this to you now, but I want to ask you again, are you sure you don't mind if I cheat on you?

B: well, it's not cheating and no, of course not. Why?

O: Like I said, I don't have time to explain it to you, but I'll tell you everything right away when I am home.

B: OK, I am very curious and can hardly wait... But tell me one thing, has it to do with HIM?

O: Yes.

I did not know what to say. My heart was beating, as I pictured what the two of them were doing right now.

"She won't fuck him without me... that can't be... she knows that I really want to be there when she has sex with him for the first time. But then why did she text me in such a strange way?" I asked myself curiously.

Then I picked up my phone and texted her in response:

B: Whatever it is, I'm proud of you.

After that, I waited. 5 minutes passed, then 10 and finally 15. I checked my phone again, but she hasn't answered yet. I nervously paced from corner to corner of the room while waiting for her to reply.

Finally, after 35 minutes of waiting, my phone vibrated, indicating that I had received a message. It was a picture, a selfie of Olivia. Her hair was messy, and her makeup ruined. Cum covered her beautiful face and dripped down her chin. Then came a second message from her:

O: Are you still proud of me, Ben?

****************************************

Olivia

****************************************

"Phew" exhaled Olivia, as she finished squatting, her favorite exercise. Normally she enjoyed it, but not this time. This time, she wasn't happy with her own performance. Actually, she wanted to challenge herself today and train with more weight than usual, but she lacked the strength. Instead, she even had to train with less weight than she was used to.

The reason for her poor performance was obvious. She was on her feet the whole day and her work was very exhausting. Moreover, she usually worked out either in the morning or in the afternoon, because she is always too tired at night for a proper workout. She was aware of it, but her poor performance still scratched her self-confidence.

But there was also something good about the training as well. She and Jerome were teasing each other a lot today, and she couldn't wait to go back home and tell Ben about everything. She felt her clit tickle out of excitement as she thought of the awesome sex she and Ben were going to have once she told him everything.

But then, Jerome's voice snapped her out of her thoughts,

"Oh, that was pitiful, Olivia. If this keeps going, your butt will never be good enough to catch men's eyes."

She turned around and sees him smiling. Such jokes have now become normal between the two of them and are part of their training. So she smiled back at him and said,

"And yet my butt would still be way too good for you, Jerome."

But Jerome just laughed and said,

"Oh sweetie, if you only knew how the hell good I am, you would train with even more weight to get to my level first. And now I want you to do squats one more time."

Olivia rolled her eyes and asked reluctantly,

"Why, I've already made my four sets."

"I know, but your performance today is not as good as usual because you train with less weight. So you get the fifth set as a penalty." Said Jerome and took a sip of water afterward.

Pixel07
Pixel07
342 Followers