My Wife, His Property Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was pitiful," said Jerome. Then he continued,

"Open your mouth, apparently we have to make you produce the spit."

Olivia obeyed and opened her mouth. However, she left her tongue inside, so Jerome admonished her,

"No, not like this. I don't care if you don't stick your tongue out in front of your man, but if you're in front of me or another black man, then stick your goddamn tongue out."

She said nothing, but she obeyed.

"Yes, just like that... perfect girl." Said Jerome as he slapped her tongue three times with his huge cock. Next, he ran his penis shaft back and forth over her tongue and said

"To be honest, I always wanted to know how your mouth feels as you are such a hot white girl... And now suck it."

And then his tip finally slipped into her mouth. Jerome tasted very musky, better than she had expected and above all, manly, manlier than Ben.

With slow movements of her head, Olivia tried to get used to Jerome. His thick cock made her open her mouth as wide as possible, just to get the tip inside. She repeats the motion of her head, until she is moving at a fast pace. While she sucked him, Olivia could feel every single vein on his perfect cock. Finally, she removes her mouth off his dick, and gasped for air. Spit ran down her chin and onto her shirt. As she gasped, Jerome asked,

"And do you like the taste?"

Olivia just nodded and wanted to continue sucking him, but Jerome said,

"Wait, just open your pretty mouth and let me do the work."

So she did what he asked for and paid attention to sticking out her tongue this time. Now she sat on the chair, with her mouth open, ready to be used like a sex toy.

Jerome enjoyed this hot, dirty sight of this beautiful woman for a brief moment. After all, after several weeks of teasing, he has been waiting for this day. But then he grabbed her hair with his hand, stuck his cock in her mouth and began to fuck her mouth with slow thrusts.

Olivia was about to put her tongue back in, but he said,

"now, leave your tongue out."

And then quickened his thrusts. Soon the office was filled with the sloppy sounds of a dirty blowjob as he fucked her mouth, and she stuck her tongue out in submissiveness.

After a short time, he pulled his cock out and asked,

"Do you like satisfying a black cock."

She gasped for a moment before answering. Her spit dripped onto her shirt again,

"Yes, Jerome."

"No, you can always call me Jerome, but while I please you, you call me master, sir, or Daddy. Understood?"

"Yes, Jer... Sir." she said.

"Very well, you're a quick learner, now open your mouth again." said Jerome.

"Yes, Sir."

He put his cock in and continued to fuck her mouth. Jerome watched in amazement as his cock got covered more and more with her spit. With each thrust, his huge BBC slid deeper and deeper into her mouth.

But then, all of a sudden, as his dick reached a certain depth, Olivia was overcome by a feeling she hadn't felt for a long time, she gagged. She gagged and tried to pull her head away, but Jerome grabbed her hair and held her tight.

Unable to escape, Olivia felt her body fight back, a natural reaction to prevent her from choking. She dug her nails into his thighs, but he held her captive for another two seconds, until spit squirted out of her mouth.

She gasped for air and thought,

"What happened? I don't have a gag reflex... if I take Ben's cock completely in my mouth, then I don't gag either... the last time I choked, I was a virgin."

And then she realized it. Actually, she wanted to show Jerome how skilled her throat is because he called her a virgin. But through this very situation, she slowly began to understand what he meant by that.

"Shit, I should practice blow jobs with the dildo before."

She thought, annoyed that she hadn't thought of that sooner. She somehow didn't suck Alex earlier, since he was just a dildo. Olivia found it unnecessary, since the dildo was not satisfied by it anyway. Instead, she preferred to be satisfied by Alex.

As she was thinking about it, she kept drooling all over her shirt, which was already pretty dirty by the blow job.

"It's getting pretty sloppy here" said Jerome, "it would be better if you take your shirt off. After all, you still have to go home clean."

Because she was still thinking about gagging so much, she didn't notice Jerome put his fingers under her shirt. It wasn't until he started to undress her that Olivia realized what he was doing. She was about to protest, but then Olivia noticed how full of drool her shirt was and also decided that it would be best to take it off.

Next, without being asked, she took his big black cock and began to pleasure him with her mouth. Again, she started to lick from the base to the tip like she did it before and admired his BBC.

Because of Ben, Olivia slowly began to see big black cocks as a symbol of lust and pleasure. Even though it felt wrong to her, she knew that Jerome's cock turned her on, and she caught herself thinking how Jerome would feel inside her.

After a while, she opened her mouth and started slurping on his tip while using both hands to please him. Jerome must have liked that because he said,

"Yeah, just like... suck my big black dick just like that, my little slut."

Slut... Olivia hated that word. Only one man was allowed to call her that, and it wasn't Jerome. Still, she didn't protest against it. Ben's fantasy was that she would be his Hotwife, and she was willing to become one for him. So she swallowed her pride and said to Jerome

"Is the white slut sucking your big black meat to your liking, Sir?"

"For it being your first blow job, I have to say you are pretty good. But you still have much to learn. But don't worry, I'll teach you.... After all, I'm your personal trainer." he said with an arrogant smile on his face.

Next, Olivia stopped sucking his cock and just jerked it off with both hands. She did this to take another look at Jerome's BBC and admire him.

Jerome noticed that she was turned on by his fat dick. He was sure that she will be, because she's not the first, nor will she be the last, to be amazed by his black behemoth.

While jerking him off, Jerome was passive, leaving her to satisfy her curiosity by studying his cock. But he himself was curious too. Ever since he first saw Olivia, even before he became her trainer, he's always wanted to know what she looked like naked. Now she was sitting in front of him and only a bra separated him from her perfect breasts. So he took his big hand and set about exploring her beautiful body.

For a while, the two said nothing, instead they satisfied their curiosity, a curiosity that arose from their teasing for weeks.

But then, while he ran his big strong hand over her petite body, he slid into her bra from above and grabbed her perfect breast.

At this point, Olivia had the tip of his cock in her mouth, but she couldn't help but moan softly as she felt his touch. When he heard her moan, he smirked and said,

"What a beautiful pair of snowbunny breasts"

then he pinched her nipple slightly and Olivia moaned even louder, so he said,

"And they are sensitive, too."

Actually, Olivia didn't want to go that far today. She just wanted to give Jerome a blow job and surprise Ben with it. But she never thought that she would be so turned on by a cock, especially since it's not Ben's. And here she was letting a stranger touch her breasts. Breasts that nobody but me has ever touched. Olivia felt like a slut, but in some way she couldn't understand, she liked it. Her breasts had always been her weak point. Her nipples were so sensitive that even the slightest touch was enough to make her wet. Olivia was playing with fire, but the fire felt so good...

She stopped sucking his cock and closed her eyes to slowly but surely lose herself in lust. Her sweet moans could be heard across the room as she enjoyed the touch, the touch of another man. She didn't even notice how he grabbed the clasp of her bra with his hand. With a single smooth movement, he undid her bra. Only now, as he removed it, did she realize what had just happened.

The sight of her perfect tits must have thrown Jerome out of his composure, because without warning her, he suddenly lifted Olivia off the chair and held her up in the air.

"Huh?"

She gasped in surprise. But she played along, clutched his athletic body with her legs. Now Jerome had her where he wanted her, because her breasts were right in front of his face.

"You teased me so much about them, and now that I see them, I have to say that they are even better than expected."

And then he buried his face between her tits. They were still a little sweaty from training, but Jerome didn't mind. He licked and sucked on her nipples like it was the first time he'd seen boobs. But through this wildness and passion, Olivia also became aware of how much her breasts had been teasing him in recent weeks. It was like all the pressure was released at once, and somehow Olivia was proud that she could make a man so crazy about her.

To be honest, I also have to say that I understand Jerome. Olivia and I have been together for about three years and still her body keeps surprising me, even though I have seen her naked hundreds of times. I wish I could see his reaction in person...

"Ohhh... Ahhh... Ough," Olivia's moans got louder.

"You like its slut? Do you like it when another man sucks on your nipple?" Said Jerome.

"Yes... I like it, Mmmm."

She answered lustfully. Then he gently bit her nipple and said,

"Tell me more or I'll stop."

She grabbed his head with both hands and looked him deep in the eyes as she said,

"Please my boobs... ough... I need this jero... daddy, I meant daddy."

He replied with a grin,

"Yes, that's what I wanted to hear."

And kept sucking her tits. From the pleasure, Olivia began to move her hips, which, of course, Jerome noticed immediately. So he ordered,

"Grab my cock and put it between us."

She did what he asked of her, and Jerome started dry humping her, while at the same time he satisfied her tits with his tongue.

since she was only wearing thin sports pants, she could feel every vein on his huge cock while it was grinding over her pussy. She remembered the times when she rubbed her clit against Ben's cock and even though she didn't want to admit it, she knew deep down that Ben couldn't keep up with Jerome. Then she started moving her hips as well, matching her rhythm to his. Jerome liked that and said,

"someone's white cunt is getting excited."

She didn't answer, but her sweet moans showed him he was right. After a short time, he put her down on the floor so that he can continue to explore her body with his big hands. Jerome took a step back to admire her naked upper body again. Those perfect breasts just drove him crazy. And then suddenly, an idea came to him. He took his hand and slapped her tit.

"Ogh!"

Moaned Olivia. But she didn't moan with pain, no, she enjoyed the slap. Jerome recognized this immediately and slapped her juicy tit one more time.

"Slap!"

"Do you like being spanked, don't you?" Said Jerome.

"Mmmmm...yes, I like it when you slap me" she answered in a lustful voice.

"SLAP!"

Jerome slapped her again and asked,

"When, who slaps you?"

"My daddy." She answered.

Satisfied by her answer, he said,

"Good girl"

Jerome knew now that Olivia's breasts were her weak spot. So he bent over and satisfied her nipples with his mouth again to tease her even more. But this time he was able to use both his hands as well. With one hand, Jerome grabbed her ass and with the other he pinched the other nipple.

Having two nipples satisfied at once made Olivia go crazy. Her moans became louder and more passionate, and her breathing became faster and heavier. Eventually, she threw her head back and let out a loud but very sweet moan. Jerome took advantage of the situation and worked his way up her body with gentle kisses.

She had her eyes closed and moaned slightly every time his lips touched her soft skin. She enjoyed his touch and could feel how soaking wet her panties were. From her breast, Jerome kissed his way up her neck. Then, without warning, she felt his lips touch hers.

The kiss snapped her out of her pleasure. Her eyes widened and she pulled her head away.

"What?" he asked, confused.

"No kissing." she said quietly.

But Jerome wanted an answer. He wanted to understand why she was reacting like that so suddenly. That's why he asked.

"I noticed so much myself, but why no kissing?"

Olivia averted her eyes to look at the floor as she replied,

"Because... because it's just something for Ben."

Jerome sarcastically laughed and said,

"Ha? You just sucked my cock, and I licked your tits. I don't understand how it differs from a kiss."

Annoyed, Olivia replied.

"it's different because I think it's different. If I didn't, we wouldn't be doing the other stuff either, so don't try to convince me otherwise, Jerome."

Her answer made it clear to him that Olivia wasn't his. It was easy to lose her, and he knew he couldn't let that happen. Even though he had sex with many women, Olivia was something special for him. No woman had ever been as pretty as her, and he knew he had to try that sweet white pussy. So he stifled his curiosity and said.

"Whatever. Then kneel down and suck daddy off."

Olivia, on the other hand, was shocked at how far it has come today. She always thought that she had the upper hand over Jerome and that she was the one seducing him. But today she was the one who was seduced. Even if she never thought that she was like that, the whole thing turned her on in the most extreme way. Still, she didn't want to kiss Jerome. For her, a kiss means not only sex, but much more. And that's why she only wanted to share that with her love, Ben.

Even if the kiss upset her a little, she tried not to think about it. She wanted today, for Ben, to make Jerome cum. So she knelt down in front of Jerome and began to lick his BBC.

As her lips closed around his tip, threw Jerome immediately his head back and moaned. For a while he had his eyes closed and enjoyed her lips. When he looked down again, he saw how Olivia licked his cock passionately from the side all the way to the top. Then she used her hands to start jerking his fat cock while slurping the tip with her mouth. She did all of this while maintaining eye contact with him. In one motion, she hovered over his fat black cock and swallowed it as far as she could.

She did her best not to gag, but her throat wasn't used to black cocks yet. Suddenly, her gag reflex overcame her and thick spit squirted out of her mouth onto Jerome's cock. She pulled her head away quickly and spread her spit on his cock with both hands while gasping for air.

"Oh Fuck! Exactly like that, give me a sloppy blow job, bitch." gasped Jerome.

Again, Olivia felt the strong seduction of his black cock, and she was afraid to lose herself in lust again, so she played along to make Jerome cum as fast as possible, so she could escape the seduction, before it's too late. So she said,

"Does daddy want to fuck my mouth?"

And jerked off Jerome with one hand while sucking his balls.

"Oh, daddy would like it a lot." grinned Jerome.

So she pulled back and put both hands behind her back. She then opened her mouth as wide as she could and let her tongue out while maintaining eye contact with her beautiful eyes. She really looked like a sex toy at that moment. Ready to serve a black man.

After that, Jerome grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth. The dirty sounds of a sloppy blow job could be heard across the room. Every time she gagged, he spread thick spit on her face with his huge black cock as punishment. And every time she managed not to gag, he lightly pinched her nipple as a reward.

It wasn't long before he pulled his cock out of her mouth and started jerking it off hard.

"Take daddy's nut!"

He shouted, and Olivia stuck out her tongue and closed her eyes as she waited for his big load.

5 times he cummed on her, and his cum covered her hair, her face, her perfect tits and her mouth. After each load, she wondered how much sperm is still to come. His cum had a completely different taste than Ben's. Ben's cum tasted rather sweet, while Jerome's cum had a very strong taste.

When Jerome's moaning stopped and no more loads followed, she closed her mouth and swallowed his cum. After that, she opened her mouth again and said,

"AAAAA"

While presenting in her empty mouth as proof that she has swallowed the cum of another man.

"I've never seen so much cum in my life" she whispered, amazed.

He said calmly,

"That's because you're used to white penises and not black cocks. And now suck my dick. You always must lick a black man's cock clean after he cums. I don't care what you do with Ben, but with me, you have to lick him clean at the end."

So, she did what he asked and licked his cock clean. Afterward, she asked him if she could use the bathroom to clean herself, which of course he allowed.

In the bathroom she looked in the mirror, her hair was messy, her makeup ruined, and her face was covered in a mixture of semen and spit. She looked like she was fucked, but she knew Ben would love that sight. So she took her phone and checked her messages.

she had an unread text from Ben.

"B: Whatever it is, I'm proud of you."

She smiled when she read these words. Afterward, she took a selfie of herself to show her men how sloppy she looked right now. She sent the picture and wrote.

"O: are you still proud of me, Ben?"

The last thing she did was put down her phone and look back in the mirror. She said to herself,

"Now, let's go home and fuck Ben while I tell him all this."

*****************************************************

Hey my readers! If you want to know more about me and my stories, then check out my lit profile :)