My Wife, His Property Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia knew he was right because her performance really wasn't that great today. But she wasn't motivated to do another set. So she protested,

"Please, Jerome, spare me. My legs can't do it anymore, I've had a hard day."

But Jerome showed no mercy and replied,

"No excuses, get squatting. You also know that this is the last exercise for today, then you're done with the training."

Jerome was right, it was the last exercise. So she motivated herself to do one last set. But she didn't know whether her legs would take it. So she told him,

"Fine, but you have to spot me. I don't know how many reps I can do this time."

He then put a hand on her shoulder and said,

"Of course I will. And now, let's get to work."

And the two went to the barbell.

Olivia manages the first few reps without his help. But on the seven rep, she barely made it to the top.

"C'mon girl, show me what you've got!" motivated her, Jerome. When she reached the top, he said,

"Very nice, and now one last time."

She knew she had already reached her limit, but she took one last deep breath and squatted anyway.

But on the way up, her legs failed her. This was the moment Jerome was hoping for. He grabbed the barbell and helped her stand up. In doing so, he came very close to her, so that Olivia's ass and the bulge in his pants touched for a moment. Olivia might have been exhausted from the workout, but she could still feel his huge cock clearly. At that moment, she couldn't help but think about how big his black cock might be.

In fact, Olivia expected him to step away immediately, but they lingered in that position for a few seconds. It was as if he was trying his limit on how far he can go with her before she said anything.

After a few seconds, however, she took the initiative herself and stopped teasing.

"That must be enough for him for now, hehe"

Thought Olivia.

When she turned around, she was looking at his face again. She couldn't tell exactly what it was, but somehow his facial expression showed a sense of self-confidence, as if something was being confirmed now.

Olivia thought about it for a while, but finally decided it probably didn't matter much.

Then, the two talked for another 5 minutes and then Olivia went to the dressing room. When she got there, her first thought was,

"Ben will be soooo turned on when I tell him that. Maybe we'll use Alex today, let's see..."

She changed her clothes and packed her gym bag. However, just as she was about to leave, her phone vibrated. So she checked who texted her. It was Jerome. He sent her a pic of AirPods and wrote,

"I think you forgot something. I'll be at the office if you want to pick up your headphones."

There was a small office one floor above the gym. Olivia knew it very well, because this is the office where every new client register in the gym when they first come to train. For the gym staff, the office was more than just a place to work. In addition to the actual two office rooms, there was another large room upstairs, which the trainers used as a break room. What's more, the staff had their own lockers upstairs and even showers.

Olivia always had a small bag with her during training, where she put her phone, headphones and other things such as water or a skipping rope. So, she quickly searched her bag, but indeed, her headphones were missing.

"How could it be that the headphones fell out of this bag?" wondered Olivia. Nevertheless, she made her way to the office.

When she got to there, she opened the door and went inside. Normally, the office was always full during the trainers' working hours, but at this time no one was in the office anymore. No one except Jerome.

"I am here, Jerome." called Olivia, as she entered.

"Ah, there you are. I'm in the break room." Jerome called back with his deep masculine voice.

So Olivia went to the room where she heard his voice and what she saw shocked her. Jerome stood in the room, half naked and freshly showered. Only a towel was wrapped around his waist.

Now Olivia understood everything. She understood why he had been teasing her more than ever all day. She also now knew that she probably didn't lose the headphones, but rather that Jerome had to take them out of her bag during training to lure her into the office.

Jerome must have planned all of this in advance, knowing that no one would be in the office after their training. This gave him exactly what he needed, privacy, so he could do what he was planning to do with her.

Even though the two had been training together for a while, it was the first time she saw him bare-chested. His perfectly defined and athletic body shone with manliness and amazed Olivia.

"Those muscles, if only Ben would be so trai.... No, Olivia! I love Ben's body just the way it is." She thought, annoyed that she was gushing over Jerome's body.

And still she found it difficult to take her eyes off Jerome. What fascinated her most was his cock. Although he was covered with a towel, Olivia could clearly see the shape of his cock.

"He must be huge." Thought Olivia.

Ben showed her that size matters. Since he fucked her with a BBC dildo for the first time, a new world opened for Olivia, and since then she has been drawn more and more into this world of endless pleasure and unimaginable lust.

For this reason, although she might not want to admit it herself, big cocks slowly started to make her really wet. And therefore, it was also understandable that she couldn't take her eyes off Jerome's dick, even tho a towel covered it.

Nevertheless, she tried not to show anything, so she said,

"You... eh, good that you still wrote me in time. I almost went home, and you know that I can't train without my AirPods."

But that didn't help much, because Jerome noticed how nervous she was. So he smiled at her and said,

"Well, I thought at first I wouldn't text you and just keep them. After all, it's not every day that you get such headphones as a gift, you know. But then I thought of your beautiful smile, and it changed my mind."

Internally, Olivia fought her nervousness. What was wrong with her, she wondered. She knew the day when she and Jerome hook up would come sooner or later, but she had imagined it completely differently, and especially with Ben at her side.

"Ben!" thought Olivia, "what would Ben want? What would he wish for? I know he wants to be around the first time I'm going to be unfaithful to him, but if there's a chance now, I'd better take it, shouldn't I? What would Ben want...."

She thought about it for a while, as she was talking to Jerome. And then finally she got an idea. She knew that a few months ago when she was at the club with Ben, she didn't fulfill his birthday wish, so now she would give him his birthday present. That's why she apologized to Jerome and said,

"Hey, mind if I use the bathroom here for a moment?"

"Of course not, the bathroom is the third door on the left side of the hall." answered Jerome.

Olivia said,

"I'll be right back," and went to the bathroom.

Once there, she quickly pulled out her phone and texted Ben,

O: Darling?

Are you there?

Hello

but Ben doesn't reply immediately.

"Crap, I need Ben's confirmation, otherwise I can't do what I'm planning to do." Thought Olivia, and started to spam Ben with her messages.

O:B

E

N

?

Worried she thought,

"Come on, honey, I don't have much time."

And then finally, a message came from Ben.

B: yeah, what's the matter, is everything alright, babe?

Pleased that he answered her, she texted him,

O: Yes, I just don't have much time to explain all this to you now, but I want to ask you again, are you sure you don't mind if I cheat on you?

B: well, it's not cheating and no, of course not. Why?

O: Like I said, I don't have time to explain it to you, but I'll tell you everything right away when I am home.

B: OK, I am very curious and can hardly wait... But tell me one thing, has it to do with HIM?

O: Yes.

With this last text message, she finished the texting with Ben. She had been in the bathroom for a long time, and Jerome was probably starting to wonder why it was taking her so long. So she put her phone away and went back to him.

When she returned, Jerome was sitting on a couch. So she sat down on a chair opposite him.

As she sat down, she tried to look at his face, but her eyes kept wandering to the bulge beneath his towel.

"O my God, he's even bigger." thought Olivia, realizing the cock was bigger than it was before she went to the bathroom. Apparently, Jerome must have noticed that she was looking at his cock the whole time. So he probably made the bump grow, while she was in the bathroom.

Because of this, she subconsciously bit her lip. But Jerome noticed where she was looking and that she was biting herself, so he said,

"you must be wondering where your headphones are. Wait a minute, I'll bring them to you."

Then he got up and went to his bag, which was on a table. Jerome searched briefly, but eventually he found what he was looking for. So he went to Olivia, who was still sitting on the chair. With every step he took closer to her, she could see his cock moving under the towel, until his BBC was only a few inches from her face.

"Here, take them." he said as he handed her the headphones. Now she expected him to turn around and sit back down on the couch. But instead, Jerome stayed in front of her and asked,

"Olivia, do you mind that I freshly showered?"

Confused Olivia replied,

"Of course not, why should?"

And then, Jerome answered,

"Cause I see you staring at my dick all the time."

Olivia felt her heart racing as he said those words. She was nervous but wanted to try this hotwife fantasy for me. And she also knew what to say to make it happen.

"No, it's not that. It's just... It's just that there's this rumor that black men have huge cocks and now that I see you like that I was just wondering if it was true. I am sorry, Jerome."

Jerome laughed and answered,

"What? You have never had sex with a black man? Now you're kidding me."

Annoyed at his laugh, she said,

"I was just wondering if the rumor was true and yes, I've never had sex with a black man, satisfied? Apparently, the rumor isn't true, and you probably have a little one anyway."

Amused that he annoyed her, he replied,

"it's just that I never thought a gorgeous woman like you had never dated a black guy.... what I mean is, I never thought you were a BBC virgin. To answer your question, yes, black people have big dicks, Olivia."

Outraged by what he was saying, Olivia replied,

"I'm not a virgin anymore, Jerome."

"But have you ever had sex with a black guy?"

He asked. She then replied,

"of course not, but..." she wanted to go on talking, but Jerome interrupted her and said.

"THEN you're still a virgin, Olivia. Look, no matter who you've had sex with until now, your current boyfriend Ben, or whatever his name is, or whoever. As long as you haven't had anything with a black man, you are and will remain a virgin for me."

"As if a few inches matter so much more...."

Answered Olivia, annoyed that he was amused that she had never been with a black guy.

Jerome noticed she was upset, so he stopped making fun of it. Nevertheless, he said to her,

"it's not just the cock that makes sex with a black man special, Olivia. Trust me, we've got a lot more to offer."

It felt like déjà vu for Olivia when she heard the words, because Ben once said something similar to her. She let her eyes wander around the room, while she thought about what to reply, until she looked down again at the towel where Jerome's cock was underneath. Then he snapped her out of her thoughts as he said,

"Admit it, you want to see it for yourself to see if the rumors about us black men are true or not."

Once again, Olivia felt her heart race, when she realized that she will see is a BBC for the first time. Unable to speak because she was so nervous, she just nodded in agreement. But the nod wasn't enough for Jerome. That's why he said,

"Yes or no, Olivia. If you really want to see my BBC, then you must tell me. I have to see that you really want it."

Now her eyes wandered up. She looked Jerome in the eyes as she said,

"I want to know if big black cocks are real, Jerome."

He liked what she said, so he smiled at her and said,

"that's how I like it."

And then, Jerome let his towel fall to the floor. Immediately, Olivia's eyes widened. Jerome was huge! He wasn't even fully erected, and yet he was already bigger than Ben. For a while, Olivia didn't say anything as she studied Jerome's cock, which was just a few inches from her face. So Jerome broke the silence between the two of them and said,

"Well, it has left you speechless now that you see a cock for the first time."

Without taking her eyes off his cock, she said,

"I told you I'm no longer a virgin. That also means that I have seen a cock before, Jerome."

"What you mean are small white penises, but this, this is a real dick, so it's your first time seeing a cock."

Olivia didn't say anything but mumbled something unintelligible, so Jerome added,

"You can touch him too. Go ahead, he won't bite."

As if in a trance, she slowly raised her hand and led it to his cock. Just before, she stopped and thought,

"This is the first time I'm going to touch a dick other than Ben's. Ben, I hope you're proud of me."

And then, slowly, her fingers closed around Jerome's cock. She was amazed. Just a few months ago, she wouldn't have thought that cocks could get so big. And here she was, holding a real BBC.

But Jerome's cock was not only long, but also very thick. Although he wasn't even fully aroused, she couldn't get her fingers around him. The well-developed tip, and the many veins, gave Jerome's dick a very manly and dominant look.

All in all, with his well-trained body, Jerome looked like a real alpha, an Adonis who with his cock sends every woman into the world of never-ending pleasure.

At the sight of it, Olivia's hand started jerking off his cock naturally, all by itself. She didn't realize what she was doing until Jerome said,

"Hmm, that feels good. Don't stop..."

Then Jerome took another step forward and thus reduced the distance between her face and his massive cock. Through her hand movements, his cock was getting bigger and bigger.

"Oh god.... it's so fucking huge" thought Olivia, but somehow, she also accidentally says in a whisper as well.

Even if she only whispered it, Jerome heard what she said and answered,

"it seems like you're now convinced that the rumors are true."

Once again, she didn't say anything because her whole focus was on the big black gem before her. His dick had a lot in common with her favorite toy, the dildo Alex, but besides being even wider, it had something Alex never could have. Namely, that he was real and not some cold piece of silicon.

For a split second, Olivia's clit tickled as she thought about the orgasms she could get from such a black behemoth. Especially since he was bigger than Alex.

"What's the matter with me?" she wondered,

"Actually, the only reason I want to give Jerome a blowjob is so Ben gets his birthday present. But now that I see him naked, I realize how his sight makes me wet. It feels wrong, 'cause only Ben should turn me on."

But still she decided to move on. Ben was a good man, and she really loved him, so she wanted to give him this surprise. She was ready to walk that path, even though it felt wrong to her that she was touching another man, and even more that it turned her on. So she tried to put all her thoughts aside and instead focused on pleasing Jerome. She thought about how bent aught her to spread her spit on the dildo.

"Use both hands, honey. Dicks that big have to be satisfied with both hands." Ben told her once.

So she took her other hand here, too, and began to jerk off his massive BBC with both hands.

This confirmed Jerome that she will continue, that's why he dared to say,

"Exactly, use both hands like the horny white slut you are. You're seeing a real cock for the first time, and you already know that you have to use both hands."

"If he is already this happy about my second hand, then I wonder how he will react to my blow job. After all, I don't have a gag reflex... oh, I'll show him that I'm not a virgin anymore."

She thought, and started to jerk his cock faster, whereupon Jerome groaned and said,

"Oh yeah... that feels good, slut."

For the first time in a long time, Olivia averted her gaze from Jerome's cock to look him directly in the eyes and say,

"Fuck, I never thought you were so huge."

Jerome gave her a dirty look before he replied,

"Remember this sentence, you will say it often while I stretch out your white cunt."

Olivia stopped jerking him off for a second to say,

"I never said I would have sex with you!"

She lingered in the position for a split second, then started jerking off again and added,

"But that doesn't mean we can't check if the rumors are true."

"Then also check other things, satisfy my nuts too." demanded Jerome.

"Nuts?" she thought and lifted his heavy dick to take a look at his balls. Until now, her full attention was on his cock. But when she took a look at his balls now, she was shocked. They were two, maybe even three times as big as Ben's.

"How much sperm do they produce?"

She thought as she put a hand on his sack to massage it, while she kept jerking him off with her other hand. She didn't know if she was doing it right, since she had never played with Ben's balls.

"Not so fast, slower.... slower.... like that, exactly like that... don't worry that you're still a virgin, I'll make a little BBC slut out of you. After all, I'm your personal trainer." said Jerome with a smirk on his face.

Olivia noticed that since she got back from the bathroom, Jerome talks to her differently than usual. Normally, he was always friendly and respectful to her, but now that she has been touching his cock, the way he treats her has changed. His voice was calm but commanding and demanded absolute obedience.

Even if she usually felt that the two were on the same level, it wasn't while she was jerking him off. She felt like he was the dominant and she was his submissive white slut. Also, she didn't have the feeling that she was the first one he seduced through the training. She wondered if she really knew him the way she assumed she did...

Jerome snapped her out of her thoughts when he demanded,

"Stuff it in your pretty mouth."

Like in a trance, she moved her head even closer to the black behemoth. When she was only an inch away, she thought of Ben.

"Oh, if you were only here to see what a little slut I am to you. I hope you would be proud of me, Ben." Thought Olivia.

"Come on, open that pretty virgin mouth of yours." urged Jerome.

"Virgin, no way... I will prove to you that I am not,"

she said, and then Olivia licked his BBC from the base all the way to the tip. When she reached the top, she kissed it gently several times before she started swirling her tongue around the tip like a lollipop. After a couple of seconds, Olivia licked his penis shaft lengthwise and then began to focus on the tip again. She did all of this while stroking him with her hand as well.

Olivia did her best with the blowjob, because she wanted to convince Jerome that he was wrong. Him saying that she was still a virgin was offensive not only to her, but to Ben in particular. Because that meant Jerome considered Ben too incompetent to properly take her virginity, even if the two had already had sex multiple times.

After a while, said Jerome with his calm but commanding voice,

"Spit on it."

"Phew!!"

She spat, but only a very small amount of spit came out.