My Wife, His Property Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While licking my cock, Olivia told me how she satisfied Jerome with her mouth, as he let her satisfy her curiosity about BBC's. Simultaneously, he satisfied his own curiosity, by running his big hands all over her petite body. Olivia said that even though she was still wearing a bra, she felt his gaze watching her breasts the whole time.

I don't blame him, after all, my Olivia has been teasing him non-stop for the past few weeks... and sometimes she wasn't even wearing a bra.

"At one point, I was so focused on his big black cock that I didn't notice his hand coming closer, until he slipped into my bra."

For a moment, Olivia stopped jerking me off and stared deep into my eyes. Then she said,

"Ben, you know me. You know exactly how sensitive my nipples are and how I love it when you play with my tits. It made me go crazy when Jerome started to please them. No longer able to suck his massive cock, I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure, while for the first time in my life, I let another man touch me."

"And how it feels?" I asked curiously.

"I felt like a slut....but I would be lying if I didn't admit that I was turned on at the same time..."

Said Olivia, whereupon I answered,

"No, not like a slut. Like a hotwife."

At my words, Olivia just grinned, then continued with her story,

"Anyway, I closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch. In doing so, I didn't notice his hand reaching for the clasp of my bra. When I finally noticed what he was up to, it was already too late because with just a single turn of his hand he undid it and revealed my breasts."

As she finished her sentence, Olivia stood up and told me to lie down on the bed. Then she sat on my cock, so she was in the cowgirl position now.

I didn't know why we switched positions, but I was certain that I would soon find out...

"You know, honey, when Jerome saw my breasts for the first time, I think he lost his mind for a moment because he suddenly lifted me up in the air. I was surprised myself, but I clutched his body with both legs, and he buried his face in between my tits."

I grabbed Olivia's tit and grinned as I answered,

"I'm not surprised, after all, that's a hot pair of juicy tits."

Olivia smiled and answered,

"That may be the case, but for me, it felt more like Jerome released all the pressure that had built up from weeks of teasing because he was literally worshiping them. I really felt the lust and the urge he had for my body..."

Then, Olivia bent over me so that her perfect tits were above me, ready to be licked. I was already ready to do so, but suddenly an image appeared before my eyes of Jerome sucking wildly on those juicy nipples.

Then I closed my eyes and started sucking on them. Like Jerome, I also tried to lick her tits wildly. Olivia moaned immediately, at the touch of my lips.

For a while, she let me please her breasts, but then she straightened up a little so that we looked at each other, our faces only a few inches apart. I could see in her eyes that I woke up her inner slut. Olivia was turned on the whole time, but playing with her nipples made her horny on another level and hungry for more.

Instinctively, we both start making out passionately, while running our hands all over each other. It was a sloppy kiss, but that's undoubtedly what showed the lust we felt for each other.

But then, as I felt her tongue in my mouth, a sudden thought came to me. Up to now, all we have done was what Olivia did with Jerome as well. That's why I asked her after the kiss,

"Have you done it too."

She asked in surprise,

"What, the kiss?"

I nodded in agreement, to which she replied.

"No, I kissed you now because I needed it. Later, Jerome tried to make out with me, but I stopped him and told him that I only kiss you."

Personally, I wouldn't mind if Olivia kissed Jerome, I even think it would be very hot, but for some reason I didn't know, she was only willing to kiss me. Even though she had already licked Jerome's cock.

I thought about it for a moment, but Olivia kept talking,

"Actually, what happened next, he ordered me to put his cock between us, just like this."

She grabbed my cock and placed it so that she could rub her clit against it. Next, she moved her hips slowly but very seductively, grinding her pussy against my dick. It didn't take long and my whole cock was completely covered with her sticky juices. Every time Olivia rubbed against me, she gave a soft moan.

"Mmmm... when I did what he asked of me, he started dry humping me. I was wearing my pants, but I could still feel every vein on his massive cock."

Said Olivia and next started to satisfy her tits with her hands. Then she continued,

"Oh, Ben, while his cock rubbed against my clit, Jerome continued to lick my breasts. I couldn't help but close my eyes and moan loudly... if he'd continued a little longer, I would have..."

"What would you?"

I asked curiously, pressing for an answer.

"I think... I think I would cum... just from rubbing his BBC against my clit."

Said Olivia shyly, but her words turned me on extremely and I said to Olivia,

"Oh you little nasty bitch.... My nasty bitch!"

Then I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her down, so we could have a dirty kiss. As our tongues curled around each other, Olivia quickened the pace of her hips to satisfy her clit even harder.

After the kiss, we both gasped for air. Olivia couldn't take it anymore. All she wanted right now is, to be fucked. And all she could think about now, was the feeling of her filled cunt. So, she took my dick and placed it at the entrance of her pussy.

"Not only did Jerome not get a kiss from me, but that too."

Said Olivia, and shoved my whole cock in her pussy at once. I remember the time when I had to gently put my cock in her pussy, but since we use Alex (the Dildo) to fuck her cunt occasionally, this time is over.

"So you didn't fuck him"

I said to her and she replied,

"No, Jerome didn't even see my pussy naked. I'll bet you he's at home right now jerking off while thinking about me naked... tonight is my pussy all yours, honey."

I was happy that she didn't fuck him without me, although now that I was turned on, I would also love it if she said that he fucked her really hard.

For the next couple of minutes, Olivia rode me hard while she finished telling me her story. But then, as she finished her last sentence, it was my turn to take control. So, we switched positions so that we were now face to face in the missionary position.

I already put my cock inside her and wanted to fuck her, but Olivia looked into my eyes and asked,

"Ben, tell me. Are you proud of me?"

I was beyond proud of her, but I wanted to play a game and didn't answer directly. Instead, I started fucking her pussy while replying,

"Proud? Proud of what?"

The fucking made her moan as she answered,

"Ugh... are you proud of me for being such a slut today."

I started to thrust my cock in harder and said,

"Come on, tell me more, baby girl."

"Mmm... are you proud that I let another man touch me, Ben?... Uhh... that I had his big... black.... Cock in my mouth.... And he shot his big load of cum on my face?.... are you proud of me... AGH... for being your dirty little hotwife today?"

Said Olivia. In response to her words, an avalanche of lust hit me. Hearing my sweet innocent Olivia talk like a filthy whore was beyond words. All I could answer at that moment was,

"Oh, I am proud. I am so fucking proud to be your man."

Then Olivia whispered,

"Kiss me, Ben."

And we kissed passionately while I fucked her soaking wet pussy. It's hard to describe how I felt for Olivia at that moment, but to put it simply, I felt my endless love for her and at the same time, an enormous lust.

During the kiss, I slowly wrapped both of my hands around her neck. After a while, I started to choke Olivia while pounding her cunt as hard as I could.

I suddenly noticed that she was trying to say something. So, I loosened my grip on her neck and she could speak again.

"Harder"

Olivia just said, but in her voice you could clearly hear the hunger for more. I was already doing my best, and yet I wasn't enough for her.

"Deeper... fuck me deeper, Ben."

She pleaded. But with each thrust, my entire cock was already devoured by her hungry cunt.

She was begging for more, but what she didn't realize was that she already got everything I had to offer. I tried to fuck her even harder, but it still wasn't enough.

"Come on, fuck me... Fuck me like the slutty hotwife you want me to be."

Olivia continued to beg for more.

The fast and hard pounding of her pussy, brought me close to my climax, while Olivia was still far from an orgasm.

That's why I pulled my cock out and thus prevented my orgasm. Usually, I always made Olivia cum with such a hard fucking, but not this time. Exhausted, I gasped for air while thinking about why it didn't work out today.

Then I understood what was going on. Olivia saw a real BBC for the first time today. She may not have said it, but she's probably wondering how Jerome's cock would feel inside her... her pussy probably longs to be stretched out.

So, I got up and went to get Alex.

"Where are you going"

She asked as I got the dildo out of the drawer.

"I'll get Alex, he'll give you what you need."

I said to her, and then I walked back to the bed, where Olivia was already obediently spreading her legs, preparing for what was to come. Normally, we always used Olivia's spit as a lube, but when I saw how wet her pussy was, I came up with another idea.

I took the huge dildo and started rubbing her cunt with its shaft.

"Ahhhhh"

Olivia groaned in pleasure when I touched her with Alex.

"She must be thinking about how Jerome dry humped her before with his cock."

I thought to myself, and that's why I asked her,

"Did it feel like this? Did it feet like this when his huge cock rubbed against your cunt?"

"Oh yes, Mmm..."

She answered in pleasure.

I continued rubbing her for a while, and Olivia moaned passionately as she recalled what happened at the gym tonight. Eventually, the dildo was full of her juices and I knew that I had enough lube now, to fuck her with it.

So, I placed the tip at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed the dildo in as far as it would go. Olivia's reaction was indescribable. She curled her feet and clutched the covers with her hands, while at the same time letting out a loud and sweet moan. All of this confirmed to me that she had been longing for a BBC In her pussy the whole time.

But then, all of a sudden, my phone started ringing. It was still in the living room, but I didn't care. I was just living my wildest sex fantasy with my girlfriend and wanted to fuck her with the dildo now. so, I began to stretch Olivia's sweet pussy with long but deep thrusts.

Instantly, she moaned as her body got what it needed.

"You like this?"

I asked her.

"Oh Fuck.... Yes ... aughhhhh."

Was her answer. Then my phone stopped ringing. And just as I was glad that it stopped, it started ringing again.

"Someone won't leave me in peace"

I thought to myself, but still, I kept fucking Olivia with the BBC dildo and looked at her pussy to enjoy the sight of it stretching her out. It looked so damn hot as the huge black dildo disappeared into her tight white pussy.

Suddenly, I got curious and wanted to know how much she can take. So, I shoved Alex inside her to the limit. Olivia curled her feet again in pleasure as she was stretched out like never before.

"Holly shit... ough!"

She moaned. Then I pulled the dildo out of her a little bit and said,

"I'm amazed, Alex has never been that deep inside you."

Olivia didn't answer me, but her heavy breathing and smirk told me everything I needed to know.

But then, just as I was about to continue to fuck her, my phone started ringing for the third time. I was annoyed that I couldn't enjoy our sex in peace, but at the same time I thought that it must be something important, since someone had called me for the third time in a row. So, I said to Olivia,

"I think I should answer my phone, maybe something happened."

And made my way to the living room. It was Matthew, my best friend, who was calling me all the time.

"Hello?"

I said as I answered the call.

"Finally, I thought I would have to come and see you personally to reach you."

Said Matthew. He sounded a bit drunk and in the background, music and other people could be heard.

"Yes, sorry, I was in the shower. What's up."

As I was finishing the sentence, I suddenly heard noises coming from the bedroom. Noises I knew all too well.... It was Olivia's moaning.

"SHIT! She's so horny right now that she fucks herself with the dildo with out me."

I thought while I listened to her sweet moans. Then Matthew replied,

"What's up, you ask? Everything! We are in a pub, not far from you, and I was wondering if you would like to join us."

But I didn't catch what he said because Olivia's moans distracted me. So, I looked for an excuse and said,

"Sorry, your background noise is so loud, that I didn't understand you. Can you repeat what you said again?"

Matthew answered,

"Wait, I'm going outside."

And he made his way to the exit. Meanwhile, I listened to Olivia feeding her hungry cunt with the BBC dildo. Her moans of pleasure made my cock throb, but then Matthew was already outside and repeated the question he asked me earlier. Then and added,

"So, are you in or not?"

Normally, I would say yes, but I was horny and all I wanted was sex. So, I looked for an excuse and answered,

"No, I don't think so because I feel sick."

The moaning from the bedroom was getting louder. I was so tempted to see what she was doing, but I also was afraid Matthew would hear her moaning if I went closer to the bedroom. So, I stayed in my corner while my girlfriend destroyed her cunt with a giant BBC dildo.

"Ah, don't be a pussy and join us, I'm sure there is nothing a few beers can't cure."

Matthew tried to talk me into it, but I knew there was nothing he could say to persuade me, so I answered,

"Man look, I'm really not doing so well today, so I don't think it would be a good idea to join you guys, but next time I'll be there, OK?"

Matthew thought for a moment, then answered,

"Well, you must kn...."

In the middle of his sentence, I heard Olivia's sweet & lustful cry coming from the bedroom. This scream could only mean one thing, namely that she is having a tremendous orgasm right now.

"...tter if you stay at home."

I only caught the end of what he said. Nevertheless, I wanted to end the call as soon as possible. So, I answered

"I'll hang up then. Have fun, and Please keep in mind, next time I'll be there with you guys."

He answered,

"I hope so, bye, Ben."

"Bye"

I ended the call and hurried into the bedroom, where Olivia was lying motionless on the bed. Her heavy breathing calmed down slowly, but I knew that she could still feel the remains of her orgasm.

She was still holding the dildo tightly in her hand, and when I took a closer look at it, I noticed that she had creamed all over Alex yet again.

Olivia is the love of my life, but at that moment she looked like a used sex toy and the sight was indescribably hot.

For a moment, I thought about grabbing my cock and jerking off because seeing her like this turned me so much on. But then I got other thoughts. Olivia didn't wait for me to have an orgasm, but instead she pleased herself. I knew that she was slowly but surely becoming a size queen, but I doubted that she would be so tempted by the dildo that she wouldn't wait for me.

I decided that she should get a punishment for her naughty behavior. So, I went to Olivia and grabbed her hair.

"Oh, I see that someone doesn't want to be a good girl anymore, but rather a dirty bitch."

I said. Then I came even closer to her and whispered in her ear,

"Who allowed you to cum without me?"

"No one, I just needed it so bad."

Answered Olivia. Next, I straightened up again and replied,

"All right, if you want to play a 'Slut', then we'll play. I think you deserve a punishment for your disobedience. And now get up."

She crawled out of bed on the floor while I held her hair as if it were a dog leash. As Olivia sat on the floor, I held the dildo in front of her mouth and said,

"Look at what a mess you made. Alex is full of your juices. You can't leave him that dirty. Lick him clean now, slut."

She answered submissively,

"Yes."

Before starting to lick the white cream of the dildo. Every now and then I showed her places that she had overlooked, but after a short time, Alex was completely clean again.

"That's fine" I said to her, "But your punishment is far from over. All evening, I listened to your story about how good you are at sucking black cocks. So now I want you to prove it to me. Open your mouth."

Olivia listened and opened her mouth, but she kept her tongue inside, so I admonished her,

"No, not like this. What has Jerome taught you?"

She quickly apologized and obediently stuck out her tongue. Then I used the dildo to slap her tongue 3 times.

"Isn't that exactly what Jerome did with his cock?"

I asked, even though I already knew the answer. Nevertheless, she nodded to confirm it, and then I shoved the huge BBC dildo in her mouth. I didn't plan to be gentle with her, after all, it must be punishment. In addition, a short time ago she let Jerome fuck her mercilessly in the mouth too, so why should I spare her now.

I watched in amazement as the dildo disappeared into her mouth. It was the first time we used Alex to fuck Olivia's mouth, but now that I see how sexy she looked sucking a BBC, I was wondering why we hadn't done it sooner.

While I was leading the dildo, I noticed one thing. Unlike when I fucked Olivia in the mouth with my penis, I felt with the dildo that Olivia had a limit. From her story, I knew that Jerome made her gag.

At the beginning of our relationship, Olivia gagged a few times, but she quickly got used to it and we both thought that she no longer had the gag reflex. However, Jerome proved us both wrong, and I wanted to see her gagging on a black cock with my own eyes. So, I pushed the dildo even further down her throat.

Immediately, I saw Olivia's eyes widen as her throat bulged, and I felt her digging her nails into my skin. She fought back and tried to turn her head, but to no avail. I held her tight while the dildo was deep in her throat.

"Come on, just a little longer. Show me what a slut you are."

Her nails dug deeper into my skin, but I knew she had to get used to big cocks. So, I held her for three more seconds before I finally let go.

Immediately, Olivia fell on all fours and coughed, while thick and sticky spit drooled from her mouth on to the floor.

When Olivia recovered, she said to me,

"I apologize for being such a dirty slut and cumming without you, honey. Let me make it up to you... I already have an idea how to do it, too."

"Very well"

I said. Then Olivia got up and took my hand before she said,

"Follow me, Ben."

Olivia led me into the bathroom, where she took the dildo out of my hand and attached it to the wall. Then she explained with a grin on her face,

"I figured you'd enjoy a threesome with Alex."

I smiled back and said,

"Oh, you can be so nasty sometimes, Liv."

Then Olivia went doggy style position and inserted the dildo from behind.

"Oooouuuhhh"

"It seems you like it when Alex is inside you."

I said when I heard her moan. As Olivia slowly swung her hips back and forth, she answered,

"Well, it feels.... It feels amazing. And now get down, so I can suck your dick, Ben."

I didn't need to be told twice and knelt in front of her on the floor. Olivia immediately grabbed my cock and started jerking me off while she fucked herself with the dildo from behind.